May 21, 2024, 05:52:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 13- 6/8/2011  (Read 413884 times)
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1160 on: June 08, 2011, 09:22:42 PM »

thanks to a $140 check her parents deposited Wednesday. -wftv

Pathetic, yet hysterical at the same time.

They are all sick.... I hate them all...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1161 on: June 08, 2011, 09:22:51 PM »

I said it before.  I have no sympathy for the Anthonys.  This is classic karma.  They never took one step to look for Caylee.  They hindered TES and anyone else trying to find Caylee.  They tried to cover up for Casey and blame others.  They took money sent to them to assist in the search and spent it on themselves.  They sold pictures and video and used the money for themselves.  They could have made a donation to TES since it cost them a small fortune to search.  I do not believe George molested Casey.  She is not "afraid" of him.  It's more the other way around.  The only problem I have with this defense story is that a juror might buy into it.  JMO
well stated! Cindy is sitting in the courtroom listening to all of this gruesome crap and writing a *journal*..... book .. who does this? I would be a flookin mess. I have such widely fluctuating feelings ... 

I have wondered if that is what Sindy is doing.  I guess I am not the only one who thinks it either.  Also, Ms. KC is passing all her notes to Bozo and team so he can write a book later on also (JMO).  You can't tell me he doesn't have an agreement with someone to sell his book and make money off it.  Damn them all, Caylee is nothing but a money-making machine for all of them.   

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1162 on: June 08, 2011, 09:23:26 PM »

I dont know him. He is a psychologist and cannot prescribe meds..but he may work with a psychiatrist who does..here is his link
http://www.cps.nova.edu/~gold/index.htm

Thanks for finding that Flamom.

Copied from a part of the article link.

Dr. Gold specializes in research, treatment of and training in psychological trauma and trauma-related disorders, dissociation, hypnosis, and sexual addiction-compulsivity.  He has written many articles for professional journals and chapters in edited volumes and presented on these topics at national and international professional conferences. He is the author of Not Trauma Alone: Therapy for Child Abuse Survivors in Family and Social Context, co-editor of the books Trauma Practice in the Wake of September 11, 2001 and Trauma and Serious Mental Illness, and was guest editor of a special issue of the APA Division of Psychotherapy journal Psychotherapy: Theory, Research, Practice, Training on trauma-related disorders and treatment.  Dr. Gold is a Certified Traumatologist with the Traumatology Institute, and is an Approved Consultant with the American Society for Clinical Hypnosis. He is also a fellow of APA and International Society for the Study of Trauma and Dissociation, and a member of the Society for the Advancement of Sexual Health and of the organization MaleSurvivor. He serves as a board member of the Sidran Institute for Traumatic Stress Education & Advocacy and is on the advisory board of the Leadership Council on Child Abuse & Interpersonal Violence.

He certainly has a repertoire a mile long.  Looks like he is more into the 'business', rather than treating an individual.  If he is a serious practitioner, would think he would love to study ICA's mind. I get the part about her being a sociopath, etc., but a Cat Scan of her brain-while-lying w/contrast would be interesting.  

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1163 on: June 08, 2011, 09:23:28 PM »

Did anyone else hear Lippman's interview w/Vinnie Politan right after court ended?  

This is what I think I heard:  (please correct me or let me know if you heard the same)

Vinnie:  How did this story about the sexual abuse happen?  Did this come from KC or was it a story put together by her lawyers?

Lippman:  KC was in jail trying to make a friend there and said George might have molested her.  

Vinnie:  So the lawyers took it from there and created this being molested by George as her defense?

Lippman:  Yes.

OK...I am officially OFF of the 'feel sorry train' for the Scamanthony's.....especially the head honcho scammer herself.  Sorry Cindy, enjoy keeping your head up your a$$.  I hope every tear you cry burns your ugly face off.  And I hope ICA tortures you some more!!!

I dont take that as the Anthonys were in on this diabolic plot at all, rather Casey & Bozo with crew in tow put a story of lies together.  Disgusting
capp
I agree.. I do not trust cindy but I think this was done by baez. and casey of course..

I hear ya Loco.  I cannot put aside what the Anthonys have done in the past but these allegations are IMHO pure evil & a complete lie.

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1164 on: June 08, 2011, 09:23:36 PM »

That's a very odd amount.  I can tell all of you this.  If my daughter refused to see me and refused to even talk to me, I would not reward her with $140.  She would get nada, zip, zero. This is just a continuation of the way they have coddled her all her life.  At least this probably won't result in another death, unless, of course, it's Casey's, which wouldn't necessarilly be a bad thing.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1165 on: June 08, 2011, 09:26:05 PM »

Some blond broad on that silly "Dr. Drew" show just tried to defend Casey.  Turns out she's a consultant for the so-called "Defense team."  Mark Eiglairsh (?) asked her why was she there.  Was she hired to go out to try to change public opinion?  She was momentarilly at a loss for words, but managed to say no she wasn't.  Oh yeah, and I'm the Queen of England.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1166 on: June 08, 2011, 09:26:09 PM »

IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION FOR BLINK  - POST IT HERE AND AND DANA WILL SEE IT AND ASK BLINK.
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1167 on: June 08, 2011, 09:26:15 PM »

i have a question blink! do you think if casey is found guilty of murder 1 she is more likely to get the dp now because of her evil defense strategy than she would have been if the defense took a different approach
« Last Edit: June 08, 2011, 09:27:16 PM by klaasend » Logged
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1168 on: June 08, 2011, 09:26:58 PM »

BLINK is 100% correct about the MSM. They do a poor half-assed job on covering a case like this because it does not fit the sound bite world they live in. You might actually have to research something. WOW.

Its the reason why those on the internet know more than any TV pundit or atty who knows nothing of the case.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2011, 09:28:46 PM by Red » Logged
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1169 on: June 08, 2011, 09:28:27 PM »

Absolutely vulgar after what they are accused of.  My opinion the whole damned family is in on all this bullsh$t.  They all think they are smarter than the law.   

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1170 on: June 08, 2011, 09:29:31 PM »

as in there was money deposited today????

NO.

That's from an article that was Updated: 11:52 am EDT July 30, 2010

Not sure who originally posted the link, but it is here: http://www.wftv.com/news/24437188/detail.html

It's an old article.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1171 on: June 08, 2011, 09:29:33 PM »

BLINK
When is Mumbles going to wake up and stop the circus that is being lead by Bobo in court?  
« Last Edit: June 08, 2011, 09:56:45 PM by klaasend » Logged
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #1172 on: June 08, 2011, 09:30:06 PM »

Dana can you ask Blink if she thinks Baez came up with this defense or Casey told him what to use?  When do you think they knew that they were going to use the Caylee drowned and George knew?  
« Last Edit: June 08, 2011, 09:30:54 PM by klaasend » Logged

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1173 on: June 08, 2011, 09:30:28 PM »

NO.

Not sure who originally posted the link, but it is here: http://www.wftv.com/news/24437188/detail.html

It's an old article.

Brandi - thanks for the clarification!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1174 on: June 08, 2011, 09:31:07 PM »

NO.

It's an old article.

Thank you Brandi!!!!!!!!!!!! You just brought my blood pressure down a bit!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1175 on: June 08, 2011, 09:32:59 PM »

I said it before.  I have no sympathy for the Anthonys.  This is classic karma.  They never took one step to look for Caylee.  They hindered TES and anyone else trying to find Caylee.  They tried to cover up for Casey and blame others.  They took money sent to them to assist in the search and spent it on themselves.  They sold pictures and video and used the money for themselves.  They could have made a donation to TES since it cost them a small fortune to search.  I do not believe George molested Casey.  She is not "afraid" of him.  It's more the other way around.  The only problem I have with this defense story is that a juror might buy into it.  JMO
well stated! Cindy is sitting in the courtroom listening to all of this gruesome crap and writing a *journal*..... book .. who does this? I would be a flookin mess. I have such widely fluctuating feelings ... 

I have wondered if that is what Sindy is doing.  I guess I am not the only one who thinks it either.  Also, Ms. KC is passing all her notes to Bozo and team so he can write a book later on also (JMO).  You can't tell me he doesn't have an agreement with someone to sell his book and make money off it.  Damn them all, Caylee is nothing but a money-making machine for all of them.   

You're right.  All three of you.  I read and buy a lot of books.  Not one book from any of these (I'm searching for an acceptable word) shysters.

floridatreasure9
Scared Monkey

I miss you my Precious Butchie

« Reply #1176 on: June 08, 2011, 09:33:13 PM »

question for Blink.... how does she feel about the anthoney's  as far as they seemed like they was going to tell the truth and be on Caylee's side, but now they seem to be up to the same old stuff..... I don't trust them AT all
« Last Edit: June 08, 2011, 09:36:20 PM by klaasend » Logged
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1177 on: June 08, 2011, 09:33:16 PM »

You may post a question for Dana or Blink here, now OR

You may call in later when Dana says it's OK to call in

Also, Dana will be taking calls towards the end of the segment:  306-842-7884     

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/radio.m3u
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1178 on: June 08, 2011, 09:33:49 PM »

Did anyone else hear Lippman's interview w/Vinnie Politan right after court ended?  

This is what I think I heard:  (please correct me or let me know if you heard the same)

Vinnie:  How did this story about the sexual abuse happen?  Did this come from KC or was it a story put together by her lawyers?

Lippman:  KC was in jail trying to make a friend there and said George might have molested her.  

Vinnie:  So the lawyers took it from there and created this being molested by George as her defense?

Lippman:  Yes.

OK...I am officially OFF of the 'feel sorry train' for the Scamanthony's.....especially the head honcho scammer herself.  Sorry Cindy, enjoy keeping your head up your a$$.  I hope every tear you cry burns your ugly face off.  And I hope ICA tortures you some more!!!

I dont take that as the Anthonys were in on this diabolic plot at all, rather Casey & Bozo with crew in tow put a story of lies together.  Disgusting

That's how I took it as well.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1179 on: June 08, 2011, 09:33:55 PM »

Dana ask Blink if she thinks that Cheney Mason wishes he could naw is arm off and get out of this trial ASAP and run out the door with his hair on fire.

Who would want the ick on them of this case, its a loser all the way around for the defense.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2011, 09:35:07 PM by klaasend » Logged
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.