May 13, 2024, 08:15:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #599 4/11 - 4/13/2007  (Read 144503 times)
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #360 on: April 12, 2007, 10:42:29 AM »

thanks CBB...my first thought is you all have been looking at shit in a bag too long...lol

but thats just me Rolling Eyes

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
crazybabyborg
« Reply #361 on: April 12, 2007, 10:44:43 AM »

Quote from: "friend of monkeys"
thanks CBB...my first thought is you all have been looking at shit in a bag too long...lol

Aw........Come on FOM!  Laughing Have another naaner and take a second look.
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #362 on: April 12, 2007, 10:45:02 AM »

sorry---i just don't see it......anything

gotta go fold laundry...bbl monkeys

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
MsVada
Monkey Junky

« Reply #363 on: April 12, 2007, 10:45:48 AM »

Quote from: "Artcolley"
Quote from: "Ms.DarthVada"
Oh yeah,

Good Morning Monkeys.

I'm working from home today,  we have another stupid snowstorm heading our way,  It makes me totally disgusted because its Mid April and we still have snow and the buds are coming out on my trees Shocked

Morning Monkeys!!!

Mrs. DarthVada
Wonder how bad this storm will be? The weather people are all over the "map" on this one. Guess they really don't know any more than we do!!! I've heard everything from 5 inches to a foot here in my neck of the woods. Jeesh. April.

Regarding that bag..I've not posted regarding that because I recall when we went through this the last time and I have to agree...I see NO body parts.
I've tried and tried and just don't see it.
Oh well, who knows. I doubt we will ever know anyway.
Discouraging to say the least. Crying or Very sad

Hi Art
I know what you mean, those forecasters don't know for sure.  If you get wcsh6 and watch kevin mannix,  my hubby calls him kevin pannix because he really blows things out of proportion,  (lol)

I understand how you feel on the bag issue.  Its a tough one for me.  I really really tried to get it, and just can't.

Well, hope you don't lose power this time,  Last week's storm, I lost power thursday morning and didn't get it back till Saturday, I'm ready now, so I'm sure we'll get just rain!

Maine, born and raised!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #364 on: April 12, 2007, 10:45:51 AM »

I gotta run too, but will bbl. BYE!
MsVada
Monkey Junky

« Reply #365 on: April 12, 2007, 10:46:41 AM »

Catch you later  FOM

Bye CBB & Happy B-Day

Maine, born and raised!
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #366 on: April 12, 2007, 10:54:15 AM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
Quote from: "friend of monkeys"

Aw........Come on FOM!  Laughing Have another naaner and take a second look.

k......if u insist...lol...it is my day off...happy B-day....we are both aries...

Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #367 on: April 12, 2007, 11:07:43 AM »

I wish I could see the bag thing too.  I try looking at different angles, all different ways, and I think I "might" see something, but gosh, I can't be sure.  

Maybe if FOM would pass me one of those nanners, I might see it! Laughing

I am sorry for those of you in that snow mess.  And to think, I was griping because it has only been in the 50's the last few days.  I feel bad now.

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #368 on: April 12, 2007, 11:11:16 AM »

Morning.  I see shenanigans were happening in the cage after I left.  I think those wicked ladies planned it that way.  They didn't want me screaming for my muffs.  

Now, about the bag in the basin.  I can't see anything much in that photo.  I have tried and I want to see something.  Isn't this the pic that was analyzed by experts ( or whatever they are called) and found nothing?  Just wondering if I heard Klaas correctly the other day.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #369 on: April 12, 2007, 11:17:31 AM »

From EASY's blog - this is true, 10 Dutch experts arrive in Aruba today.

Ten Dutch experts will arrive in Aruba today (April 12,2007) to put the finishing touches on the Natalee Holloway case, before the Ministry of Justice of Aruba considers the case closed, or cold!

It is assumed that this will be the last effort to try to find out what happened to Natalee Holloway before declaring the case cold.

“In Aruba, when a case is considered "cold", it doesn't mean that it is permanently closed, but that it can be reopened if and when new evidence appears or is found. The Dutch team of 10 experts that is arriving today has conditioned their work so that they will only work with the police team in charge of combating drugs on the island, because they consider them the more reserved section of the police force.

The Ministry of Justice definitely wants to put an end to the investigation of the case. I think it's wrong, because there are so many declarations by the three main suspects that have to be investigated further, that you cannot close the case until that is properly ant thoroughly done. I fear that this is the last attempt by the Dutch and Aruban authorities to show that they are interested in the case to the degree they will make one last effort, and then close it.

Will keep you posted on their presence and work in Aruba.”
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #370 on: April 12, 2007, 11:20:53 AM »

Working and lurking  Laughing
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #371 on: April 12, 2007, 11:21:51 AM »

Thanks Klaas.  Very interesting indeed.

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #372 on: April 12, 2007, 11:26:36 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

Ten Dutch experts will arrive in Aruba today (April 12,2007) to put the finishing touches on the Natalee Holloway case, before the Ministry of Justice of Aruba considers the case closed, or cold!

It is assumed that this will be the last effort to try to find out what happened to Natalee Holloway before declaring the case cold.

“In Aruba, when a case is considered "cold", it doesn't mean that it is permanently closed, but that it can be reopened if and when new evidence appears or is found. The Dutch team of 10 experts that is arriving today has conditioned their work so that they will only work with the police team in charge of combating drugs on the island, because they consider them the more reserved section of the police force.

The Ministry of Justice definitely wants to put an end to the investigation of the case. I think it's wrong, because there are so many declarations by the three main suspects that have to be investigated further, that you cannot close the case until that is properly ant thoroughly done. I fear that this is the last attempt by the Dutch and Aruban authorities to show that they are interested in the case to the degree they will make one last effort, and then close it.

This is about what I expected to happen.
yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #373 on: April 12, 2007, 11:28:54 AM »

Hiya Monkeys

from Easy's blog:
<snip>

The Dutch team of 10 experts that is arriving today has conditioned their work so that they will only work with the police team in charge of combating drugs on the island

I guess that mean Dennis Jacobs. Wasn't his history with ALE in drug enforcement???

I STAND WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ARUBA
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #374 on: April 12, 2007, 11:32:38 AM »

Quote from: "Artcolley"
Oh yeah,

Good Morning Monkeys.

I'm working from home today,  we have another stupid snowstorm heading our way,  It makes me totally disgusted because its Mid April and we still have snow and the buds are coming out on my trees Shocked

Morning Monkeys!!!

Mrs. DarthVada
Wonder how bad this storm will be? The weather people are all over the "map" on this one. Guess they really don't know any more than we do!!! I've heard everything from 5 inches to a foot here in my neck of the woods. Jeesh. April.

Regarding that bag..I've not posted regarding that because I recall when we went through this the last time and I have to agree...I see NO body parts.
I've tried and tried and just don't see it.
Oh well, who knows. I doubt we will ever know anyway.
Discouraging to say the least. Crying or Very sad

Hi Art
I know what you mean, those forecasters don't know for sure.  If you get wcsh6 and watch kevin mannix,  my hubby calls him kevin pannix because he really blows things out of proportion,  (lol)

I understand how you feel on the bag issue.  Its a tough one for me.  I really really tried to get it, and just can't.

Well, hope you don't lose power this time,  Last week's storm, I lost power thursday morning and didn't get it back till Saturday, I'm ready now, so I'm sure we'll get just rain!

I watch wcsh6 since they seem to be MOST accurate for me...and that is NOT saying a lot, lol!
I am ready for this one too. Got the woodstove just a'cookin along and stocked up on food yesterday. I always have the lanterns and extra water ready, but living on a farm, one just tends to do this anyway, "just in case"!  Kind of a force of habit!

Hope you don't lose power this time either. ITs  miserable not having power in a storm. Crying or Very sad
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #375 on: April 12, 2007, 11:38:07 AM »

I see a face in this pic, but not the same one CBB sees.  Embarassed  Laughing

Where CBB has most of her numbers looks like the back of the head to me. Just to the right of the number 3, I see a closed right eye, with the nose and mouth just below.

I Stand With The Girl
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #376 on: April 12, 2007, 11:45:58 AM »

So do I BT and it's a striking similarity to NAH, IMHO...Jossy's assesments that a thorough final investigation cannot be done without further exploring and interviewing the 3 suspects... Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes

Bring Natalee home...
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #377 on: April 12, 2007, 11:47:55 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

Well, THAT sucks. But, then, I think we all expected this.
They can say what they want, but in my opinion, the Arubans/Dutch closed this case the first week.
They simply do NOT want to deal with it at all. Period.

Therefore, perhaps interpol or our own FBI will pick up the case. Perhaps not. I suppose time will tell at this point.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #378 on: April 12, 2007, 11:48:11 AM »

Quote from: "mishy"
So do I BT and it's a striking similarity to NAH, IMHO...Jossy's assesments that a thorough final investigation cannot be done without further exploring and interviewing the 3 suspects... Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes

Hi Mishy  Very Happy  (I hope Pooh is better today)

In the photo of the bag, do you see something that looks like a wound or a bruise on the right shoulder?

I Stand With The Girl
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #379 on: April 12, 2007, 11:48:31 AM »

Good Morning!

Nice that the Dutch team already knows the outcome of their efforts--to close the case!   Evil or Very Mad

A photo very like Sleuth's was given to the FBI I believe by Art Wood and they found nothing of interest in the contents of the basin.

Since that is the most clear one for me, I assume the rest are of such poor resolution they couldn't be used for much anyway.  I am pretty sure if the one basin photo has been given to the FBI which we know has happened, then the rest of them likely have been as well.

I do understand seeing things in the formation but think t is the same as seeing them in the clouds.  Yes, they are there and you can see them but they are not Natalee nor likely any human remains.  I doubt they would have bothered with recovery to toss the bags away but would have put on ice or made for permanent disposal.  How likely to place in one of the busiest spots on the island?

I would also urge you to check out Ed Smith's YouTube videos to see why he takes them and that he is a promoter of music and bands.  Either he or someone he promotes is a guitarist of some renown.  He is not likely Ed Roos.  At least one of his videos is quite good, the one about the Lone Sailor, the windsurfer one I actually like.   Shocked

JMO but we have been over this fifty times now.  Sure, never hurts to do it again but that very clear photo did go to the FBI for analysis and the family would have been informed had it been anything relative to Natalee's disappearance.

This is only what I think but I just hate to see anyone get their hopes up so when the FBI already has the photo.  Read the article that accompanied it and listen to Art Woods on Ipod, etc.  

~IMHO~Anna

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.