May 14, 2024, 03:43:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #106 2/12/09 - 2/17/09  (Read 307793 times)
jammsnana
Scared Monkey

One Day There WILL be JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!!!

« Reply #40 on: February 12, 2009, 09:43:03 PM »

Hi Everybody!! I am at work so can mostly just lurk...as is usual for me...but I just wanted to say that my feelings of things following the memorial for Beautiful CAYLEE have not changed even with the passage of a couple of days. I still think lee was speaking to casey and that it is disgraceful that the family had to throw out props to the killer instead of honoring this baby that their daughter killed. For someone who loves their granddaughter so much, I cannot fathom how they could act the way they do. I have 8 grandbabies and I just cannot imagine life without one of them. It angers me to see and hear them being so vocal in their support of casey when they do not step up and give as much to CAYLEE. The memorial was nice. It did leave me feeling better about her being in a better place. I liked the preacher David Uth. He was very good. Not so much the others. Glad its done. Now...lets get on with the arrests and the trial and put these psychos where they belong!!! Behind BARS!!!!

"Justice For Caylee will come when the roll is called UP YONDER!!!"
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #41 on: February 12, 2009, 09:47:58 PM »

Having lost my husband to prostate cancer, I can certainly sympathize with anyone who has gone through the loss of their lifetime companion as I did. However, everyone does not feel the same and I can absolutely guarantee that George Anthony is the last person I would ever wish to see.

I would not wish to be in the company of someone who knows his daughter killed his granddaughter in a most horrible way and suggests that the general public write his daughter in jail and say, "Hi, how're you doin'."  This man is beneath contempt, IMO, and everything he does is suspect.  I believe he has rushed to Satsuma to get more publicity for the immoral Anthony family.  I think that Mr. Cummings should tell him to leave.  George Anthony has no right to tell the press to do anything.  It is because of the press that the killer of his daughter was identified.  Oh yeah.........
Hi Baby, I'm sorry about your loss. I wouldn't want to be around GA if my daughter were missing. Mark Klaas or Mark (I think his name is) Lunsford or even that Mr Walsh from AMW, but ABSOLUTELY not George.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #42 on: February 12, 2009, 09:54:26 PM »

Ok, after nearly an hour on the phone I finally was heard by a very rude woman at Rev. Jackson's foundation office.  She gave me a contact to pass information on to, from what I am told its more like a filtration sort of system.  I am going to contact them tomorrow during regular business hours.......here is to hoping!

Forgive me Dolce for being woefully behind, but what are you up to with the Jackson clan?
Well you see Steele, George and KFN were at the aid of Hayleigh Cummings family in a matter of hours after discovering the poor child missing.  Within the same distance, just south of Orlando a young child by the name of Adji Desir vanished nearly a month ago.  Adji's family are not at all wealthy, they are of Hatian decent, and did I mention that Adji is mentally disabled?  Even after National attention has been given to this poor child not so much as a phone call from KFN or an Anthony.
I am outraged!  KFN collects donations under the false pretense that they are to help ALL children, to me it looks as if they only help the children who are going to bring them the most funds in return, and if you really want to get technical, as I did, I am playing the race card. 
I have notified Kathi Belich, the main reporter in Orlando on the Caylee case, and have been working most of the evening to get in touch with someone in the Jackson camp.
I am not a happy camper about this.  EVERY CHILD derserves to be found!
This has bothered me from the begining of Adji's case. The tv media covered it, but not the mags like stupid People magazine. I don't know if Mr Jackson or Sharpton will get involved. I think the Sheriff's department where Adji lived did a wonderful job getting the story out to the media. Just wondering was his story ever aired on America's Most Wanted. I don't know why I thought it had been, but don't seem to remember. Thanks Dolce for all you are doing.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #43 on: February 12, 2009, 09:58:12 PM »

So sorry for my spelling errors in my previous posts- I am very angry at the moment.

Dolce, I don't know if you seen this as it may have got lost in the thread changeover but I thought I'd repost it, as it is further proof that KFN is all about the pretty little missing children for money.

Here is a story about a family that was left in the dust by KFN.
KFN had promised to help find find their missing loved one but as soon as the Caylee case hit the airwaves the Milsteads saw dollar signs and left this family, never to even answer their emails again.

Haleigh is their next dollar sign.

http://justiceinmiami.blogspot.com/2008/12/kid-finders-network-update.html

If they truly cared about missing people, they would have helped this family that they promised, AS well as Caylee's family. They should have reached out to Adij a month ago too. I hate them.
Thank you Pink.  That just makes me even more enraged!  I am going to pass this along to Kathi if that is alright?

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #44 on: February 12, 2009, 09:58:21 PM »

So sorry for my spelling errors in my previous posts- I am very angry at the moment.

Dolce, I don't know if you seen this as it may have got lost in the thread changeover but I thought I'd repost it, as it is further proof that KFN is all about the pretty little missing children for money.

KFN had promised to help find find their missing loved one but as soon as the Caylee case hit the airwaves the Milsteads saw dollar signs and left this family, never to even answer their emails again.

If they truly cared about missing people, they would have helped this family that they promised, AS well as Caylee's family. They should have reached out to Adij a month ago too. I hate them.
I hate them too Pink Angel. Especially that Mr Millstead. He gives me the creeps with a capital C! I know I shouldn't judge a person by their looks, but my Mama always taught me to try to see inside a person and I see a perverted, sick money grubbing monster in that man. I don't know why I feel that way about him I just do. JMO JSM

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #45 on: February 12, 2009, 09:59:59 PM »

This has bothered me from the begining of Adji's case. The tv media covered it, but not the mags like stupid People magazine. I don't know if Mr Jackson or Sharpton will get involved. I think the Sheriff's department where Adji lived did a wonderful job getting the story out to the media. Just wondering was his story ever aired on America's Most Wanted. I don't know why I thought it had been, but don't seem to remember. Thanks Dolce for all you are doing.
Yes Joes it was aired on AMW, Nancy Grace, and a clip was shown at the end of Missing Persons.  Still it did not warrant even a phone call from KFN or an Anthony.

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #46 on: February 12, 2009, 10:00:20 PM »

Having lost my husband to prostate cancer, I can certainly sympathize with anyone who has gone through the loss of their lifetime companion as I did. However, everyone does not feel the same and I can absolutely guarantee that George Anthony is the last person I would ever wish to see.

I would not wish to be in the company of someone who knows his daughter killed his granddaughter in a most horrible way and suggests that the general public write his daughter in jail and say, "Hi, how're you doin'."  This man is beneath contempt, IMO, and everything he does is suspect.  I believe he has rushed to Satsuma to get more publicity for the immoral Anthony family.  I think that Mr. Cummings should tell him to leave.  George Anthony has no right to tell the press to do anything.  It is because of the press that the killer of his daughter was identified.  Oh yeah.........
Hi Baby, I'm sorry about your loss. I wouldn't want to be around GA if my daughter were missing. Mark Klaas or Mark (I think his name is) Lunsford or even that Mr Walsh from AMW, but ABSOLUTELY not George.

Thanks JSM.  To me the whole family looks evil, especially Lee who looks like one of the monsters in old scarey movies.  They can't help their appearance, but pretty is as pretty does.
Kiss that sweet Josef for me.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #47 on: February 12, 2009, 10:03:32 PM »

Thank you Pink.  That just makes me even more enraged!  I am going to pass this along to Kathi if that is alright?

Let's face it, Dolce.  Adji is not a pretty little white girl.  No money there....  It really touched my heart when you wrote about his family passing out water and food and doing what they could with their limited means.  KFN and that pest George Anthony are in this for one thing, IMO.  And it's not concern for missing children.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #48 on: February 12, 2009, 10:14:28 PM »

Yes Joes it was aired on AMW, Nancy Grace, and a clip was shown at the end of Missing Persons.  Still it did not warrant even a phone call from KFN or an Anthony.
Thanks Dolce, maybe it is a good think KFN didn't see fit to help with Adji. KFN doesn't do a damn thing in my opinion but drive around a bill board and sell T shirts. Adji is lucky to have LE, you and mostly his family. Just curious, do you know if they think it was a pedophile that got him or some kind of animal creature that lives in the woods? 

Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #49 on: February 12, 2009, 10:14:29 PM »

Let's face it, Dolce.  Adji is not a pretty little white girl.  No money there....  It really touched my heart when you wrote about his family passing out water and food and doing what they could with their limited means.  KFN and that pest George Anthony are in this for one thing, IMO.  And it's not concern for missing children.

But there was something about little Adji that really touched me and brought tears to my eyes when I first saw him on NG.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #50 on: February 12, 2009, 10:16:52 PM »

does anybody recall what the new corporation that the A's have started is called, what it's objective is and when it will be up and running??

This is exactly why the "suicide" shenanigans happened. It served to divert attention from the doc dump right before and whip up sympathy for the up coming EvilEmpire extravaganza ( the memorial). You can listen to Conway give it away when at the presser about poor GA's "attempt" he was already prepping the public by mentioning "how much George has to offer those in this unique circumstance"  ( may not be exact but close)

I thought it a little strange at the moment but about ten seconds later it dawned on me and as fate would have it, poor Hayleigh is abducted right at his backdoor. The perfect way to get started in his new "normal" which can include giving tips on obstruction and never trust the law.  Sickening
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #51 on: February 12, 2009, 10:20:53 PM »

Thanks JSM.  To me the whole family looks evil, especially Lee who looks like one of the monsters in old scarey movies.  They can't help their appearance, but pretty is as pretty does.
Lee looked at the memorial like that Old Old silent movie vampire. I think his name was Nosferatu. That dude didn't have a goatee, but the head and eyes kind of look similar. Google him if you can. Creepy!

Like I said, I don't judge people on their looks, clothes, etc. I judge people by their actions and words. So Mr Millstead, KC, Lee and Cindy to me are not pretty people. George I am still on the fence. I will kiss Josef for you! Josef is also one of those that you can't judge by outward appearances. If you saw him in person you would run like heck. One of the vets this morning wouldn't walk in the door until they got him inside daycare. 

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #52 on: February 12, 2009, 10:23:17 PM »

does anybody recall what the new corporation that the A's have started is called, what it's objective is and when it will be up and running??

This is exactly why the "suicide" shenanigans happened. It served to divert attention from the doc dump right before and whip up sympathy for the up coming EvilEmpire extravaganza ( the memorial). You can listen to Conway give it away when at the presser about poor GA's "attempt" he was already prepping the public by mentioning "how much George has to offer those in this unique circumstance"  ( may not be exact but close)

I thought it a little strange at the moment but about ten seconds later it dawned on me and as fate would have it, poor Hayleigh is abducted right at his backdoor. The perfect way to get started in his new "normal" which can include giving tips on obstruction and never trust the law.  Sickening

Maybe some tips on obstruction and accessory after the fact, too.  George could be a font of information.

sirensong
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #53 on: February 12, 2009, 10:25:29 PM »

IMO, Cindy & George have been on the KFN bandwagon for their own gain.  They know (or think) Milstead will
include them in the money grabbing, because Milstead thinks having George aboard will bring in more.  Cindy needs someone she can control, and will probably wind up in a big stink with Milstead about money.  But this rushing to Haleigh's family seems like a poorly thought out idea to show how wonderful it is to have George associated with them.  For me, it does the opposite.  Freshly out of mental hospital, daughter in jail on murder charges, the fact that he drove a billboard around instead of joining the search, his knowledge of his daughters lies but protecting her anyway, his  to public story vs police statements......this is not the best candidate for missing children and their families.  I would tell them to stay far away from me.  Would be better to join a foundation for families of murder victims, by family members.  If he was honest, he could honestly help someone else in that circumstance.  He has no place where he is. 

All I can say about the memorial......they really love inflaming the public.  Poor Caylee deserved so much more!  I can't even believe it!  It was like O M G.  They truly are nuts.  I did not feel their love for Caylee,  I felt their love for Casey!  I have not heard them proclaim her innocence since Caylee was found.  Yes, they all need our prayers, they are in the depths of something I cannot comprehend. 
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #54 on: February 12, 2009, 10:25:43 PM »

Lee looked at the memorial like that Old Old silent movie vampire. I think his name was Nosferatu. That dude didn't have a goatee, but the head and eyes kind of look similar. Google him if you can. Creepy!

Like I said, I don't judge people on their looks, clothes, etc. I judge people by their actions and words. So Mr Millstead, KC, Lee and Cindy to me are not pretty people. George I am still on the fence. I will kiss Josef for you! Josef is also one of those that you can't judge by outward appearances. If you saw him in person you would run like heck. One of the vets this morning wouldn't walk in the door until they got him inside daycare. 

O/T JSM but how are you doing now?  Feeling better?  None of my business, but since I love Josef, I care about his mom.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #55 on: February 12, 2009, 10:30:07 PM »

But there was something about little Adji that really touched me and brought tears to my eyes when I first saw him on NG.
Really made me sad when Dolce first posted his story on SM. I thought that no one in the media would even pick up the story. I just wish they could find the poor baby.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #56 on: February 12, 2009, 10:31:13 PM »

I agree about Adji~it reminds me of Christopher Barrios that case made me so damn mad I still could spit nails in the eyes of the family of vile perps and then feed them to the gators one inch at a time.....virtually NO media attention in that case either

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #57 on: February 12, 2009, 10:32:00 PM »

Maybe some tips on obstruction and accessory after the fact, too.  George could be a font of information.
Yep, George the LE guy, George knows a lot more than he is saying. Maybe he is saying how to obstruct justice cause he thinks he got away with it!

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #58 on: February 12, 2009, 10:33:14 PM »

IMO, Cindy & George have been on the KFN bandwagon for their own gain.  They know (or think) Milstead will
include them in the money grabbing, because Milstead thinks having George aboard will bring in more.  Cindy needs someone she can control, and will probably wind up in a big stink with Milstead about money.  But this rushing to Haleigh's family seems like a poorly thought out idea to show how wonderful it is to have George associated with them.  For me, it does the opposite.  Freshly out of mental hospital, daughter in jail on murder charges, the fact that he drove a billboard around instead of joining the search, his knowledge of his daughters lies but protecting her anyway, his  to public story vs police statements......this is not the best candidate for missing children and their families.  I would tell them to stay far away from me.  Would be better to join a foundation for families of murder victims, by family members.  If he was honest, he could honestly help someone else in that circumstance.  He has no place where he is. 

All I can say about the memorial......they really love inflaming the public.  Poor Caylee deserved so much more!  I can't even believe it!  It was like O M G.  They truly are nuts.  I did not feel their love for Caylee,  I felt their love for Casey!  I have not heard them proclaim her innocence since Caylee was found.  Yes, they all need our prayers, they are in the depths of something I cannot comprehend. 

Yes, we all need prayers, some more than others.  But I find it hard to soften my heart toward them after the Cindy off-Broadway production which was basically to let us know how much they all love Casey and want to take away her pain and dry her tears.  They have ceased loving Caylee and have directed all of their attention and efforts toward Casey.  And that Lurch character Lee loving CMA so much because she taught him how to live and he misses hugging her, etc.  Sick, sick, sick. He could have found a more appropriate person to emulate.

sirensong
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #59 on: February 12, 2009, 10:38:27 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/video/18701735/index.html

Sorry if this has been posted already
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.