May 13, 2024, 07:39:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #106 2/12/09 - 2/17/09  (Read 307701 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #660 on: February 14, 2009, 12:01:20 AM »

Klaas
I am trying to explain to a friend - Scared Monkeys. I am hoping he can help broadcast Adji Desir ....

Klaas - what is the Mission Statement of Scared Monkeys ?
So I can write to him exactly what/who we are

This comes up once in a while and I never have the exact info.

It started with two college friends RED and TOM after 9/11.  Let me see if I can get the original "blurb".  But since then Red has made SM into one of the best Missing Persons site.  Not only does SM have the .com blog is also has the Missing and Exploited blog and of course the forum:

http://missingexploited.com/

Reds goal is to make as many people aware about the missing people AND do what we can to investigate and help find them. 

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #661 on: February 14, 2009, 12:13:07 AM »

Klaas
I am trying to explain to a friend - Scared Monkeys. I am hoping he can help broadcast Adji Desir ....

It started with two college friends RED and TOM after 9/11.  Let me see if I can get the original "blurb".  But since then Red has made SM into one of the best Missing Persons site.  Not only does SM have the .com blog is also has the Missing and Exploited blog and of course the forum:

Reds goal is to make as many people aware about the missing people AND do what we can to investigate and help find them. 

Thank YOU Smile

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #662 on: February 14, 2009, 12:21:41 AM »

Klaas

[/quotThis comes up once in a while and I never have the exact info.

would probably be in articles of Corporation and (503) oh heck I am so sickk. it 501

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #663 on: February 14, 2009, 12:23:43 AM »

Me too, Deenie.  Yeah, George's recent shenanigans are enough to make us all a little nervous, even without the anticipation of a document dump and keeping out eyes on the unfolding Haleigh case...

Monkeys hanging around the cage most likely don't feel like doing any deep thinking on different aspects of the evidence in this case right now ... but this Monkey has been truly obsessed by two unrelated pieces of the Caylee puzzle.  Seriously, Desi cannot stop thinking about these two things... Hope you don't mind if I puzzle it out here.

• #1  What was the purpose for the duct tape and when was it put on Caylee?  Duct tape.  It is often used as a symbol of someone having been "silenced." 

Just can't get it out of my mind for some reason.Was she alive at the time?  Conscious or unconscious?  Was it placed there to help stage a scene?  It's so clear that the duct tape was never intended to be removed, by the way it was applied.  And that heart sticker?  Check out this discussion about the effectiveness of using duct tape in real life, on people who are alive -- Here is a post from a duct tape thread at BillO'Reilly on MetaFilter.

http://www.metafilter.com/59527/Bill-OReilly-Duct-Tape

"This is fine as a joke, of course, but...

Ever had someone make a serious effort to tape your mouth shut? I have. I've also been on the other end of the roll, as it were. I'm of the firm opinion that it can't be done very effectively for very long. You just move your lips and jaw around until the stuff starts to come loose. Every time I see a mouth-taping scene in a movie, I just kind of ignore it as a necessary hollywoodism, like every living person having a phone number with a 555 exchange.

And another thing. It'd be difficult to get an uncooperative individual to hold their head still long enough to get the tape on them. I suppose if you're the police and you have them in custody, you can threaten to taze (tase?) or pepper-spray them. And if it's a more, shall we say, intimate encounter, there are all manner of threats and rewards that can induce cooperation.

By the way... if anyone does know of an escape proof mouth-taping method, my email's in my profile.
    posted by Clay201 at 6:07 AM on March 17, 2007 [1 favorite] "

• #2  The entire collection of statements about running out of gas, gas cans, gas gauge, etc. There is something crucial, very crucial, running through those details.  I am sure of it.  Gas cans, gas cans, gas cans...  The "break-in" police report made by George and all the later statements by him and Cindy after the fact, regarding stolen gas cans.  How the gas cans went from 5-gallons each to two different, much smaller sizes.  The Greta interview where George first tells the story about recovering the gas cans from Casey's trunk.  The later versions of this story, told with key differences.  Casey "running out of gas" and being rescued... more than once.  Getting Amy to buy a gas can for her.  One of the gas cans ending up with a piece of duct tape on it, which matches the duct tape on Caylee... The fact that George, Cindy, and Casey all claimed that her gas gauge was defective, when LE has tested it and found it functioning properly... 

There is something here, I tell you!

Thanks for listening to my obsessive thinking, Monkeys!
Desi

Desi, a note about duct tape--though not about its use to smother/quiet another human being.  I am kind of cringing even discussing it, but while folks are speculating about all this I think its valuable for folks to consider some realities.

A toddler couldn't wiggle out of duct tape.  Think about it.  They don't have the wherewithal to accomplish it, and their skin is a bit drier than an older person who might have oils on their skin to prevent its adhering properly.  Even if their hands are free, they might not have the strength to pull it off--esp. if it's attached to their hair. 

And as I cited many, many posts ago, duct tape is wide enough to cover both the nose and mouth of a little one.  If Miss Caylee had it slapped over both airways, she wouldn't have had much time to do anything other than struggle for a breath.  When I heard about the duct tape, I prayed that she was already unconcious before enduring that sort of torture.

Foggy

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #664 on: February 14, 2009, 12:24:46 AM »

Klaas

[/quotThis comes up once in a while and I never have the exact info.

It started with

two college friends RED and TOM after 9/11.  Let me see if I can get the original "blurb".  But since then Red has made SM into one of the best Missing Persons site.  Not only does SM have the .com blog is also has the Missing and Exploited blog and of course the forum:

would probably be in articles of Corporation and (503) oh heck I am so sickk. it 501

the would probably sentence is mine.... I goof  up... when really Ill I usually loose or sit on my glaaes

night all  sharon

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #665 on: February 14, 2009, 12:51:02 AM »

O/T  I have a question.  Sometimes I cannot forward to the next page.  It is not as though I have been thrown out because I will be able to go to other pages.  Does this make sense to anyone?  Thank you.  Right now I cannot forward to page 32 so it will be interesting for me to see if this post brings that page up for me.

SweetMorgan, if I finish out the thread and go to do something else, what I find I have to do when I return is to click on previous page, then magically all the new pages come up.  I'm not "up" on technology and have slow internet connection.

Don't know if that helps (or if its what you were asking  ).  As I said, I'm not too sharp re. technology (let alone the workings of the forum).
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #666 on: February 14, 2009, 12:58:50 AM »

Evening, all!  Dropping by for a few re: the gas cans discussion.  How did Cindy, George, and Lee know the gas gauge was broken?  Did Casey's friends tell them after the 911 calls, at the get-our-stories straight powwow?  Did Casey tell them?  Somehow, I can't see any Dad letting his daughter drive his granddaughter around in a car with a broken gas gauge...particularly a car the parents own.  I've said before in previous threads, Casey made a concerted effort to make her friends aware of the whole "my car keeps running out of gas" story.  IMO that was part of her plan to get rid of the stinking car, so that when the car "ran out of gas" at the check cashing place and was subsequently stolen (the plan), Amy & Tony and others could corroborate her story.  As far as the gas cans at the Anthonys-not sure.  Part of the plan or Casey had no money to buy gas? She hadn't stolen the money from Amy yet or Amy's checkbook.  She couldn't access Grandma & Granddaddy's nursing home account anymore or Cindy's bank account.  She had no job.  I'm leaning toward no money to buy gas and she knew George kept gas cans in the shed.  Cindy & George also knew she had no money and that's why the shed was locked, IMO.  Of course, I could always be wrong...wouldn't be the first time!

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #667 on: February 14, 2009, 01:02:46 AM »

Of course, Casey fully expected the car to be stolen.  Isn't God great?!! No takers on the car, even though it was left deserted in a high traffic area, purse in full view.  Gee, reminds me of a meter reader finding Caylee.    

Forecast for the Day:
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #668 on: February 14, 2009, 01:19:40 AM »

For the most part, I steer clear of the details of discussing the duct tape-can't take it-love children!  I don't really have any earth shattering revelations, just that to me it speaks volumes of the intense hatred one would have to do that to any person, dead or alive (Alive= sadistic & inhumane / Dead= warped mind & utter disrespect for another human being).
I think the "lost" jail video of Aug 14th with Casey yelling at her parents is just the tip of the iceberg of the "real" Casey.  Watching her dad cower and do the appease-Casey shuffle and seeing Cindy do the push & prod maneuver-wow!  I think Cindy & Casey were at each other's throats a lot.  They're both very confrontational.
As several people already mentioned, why aren't the A's themselves looking for "Zanny"?  Why isn't their PI looking for her, since he doesn't need to look for Caylee anymore?  Or do they still have a PI?  If not, why?  Don't they want to catch "Zanny"?  Why no urgency there, if Zanny is the perpetrator, as they steadfastly proclaim?  George & Cindy, your story is falling apart, piece by piece.  Or should I say, your web of lies is coming unraveled, thread by thread?

Forecast for the Day:
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #669 on: February 14, 2009, 01:20:08 AM »

Evening, all!  Dropping by for a few re: the gas cans discussion.  How did Cindy, George, and Lee know the gas gauge was broken?  Did Casey's friends tell them after the 911 calls, at the get-our-stories straight powwow?  Did Casey tell them?  Somehow, I can't see any Dad letting his daughter drive his granddaughter around in a car with a broken gas gauge...particularly a car the parents own.  I've said before in previous threads, Casey made a concerted effort to make her friends aware of the whole "my car keeps running out of gas" story.  IMO that was part of her plan to get rid of the stinking car, so that when the car "ran out of gas" at the check cashing place and was subsequently stolen (the plan), Amy & Tony and others could corroborate her story.  As far as the gas cans at the Anthonys-not sure.  Part of the plan or Casey had no money to buy gas? She hadn't stolen the money from Amy yet or Amy's checkbook.  She couldn't access Grandma & Granddaddy's nursing home account anymore or Cindy's bank account.  She had no job.  I'm leaning toward no money to buy gas and she knew George kept gas cans in the shed.  Cindy & George also knew she had no money and that's why the shed was locked, IMO.  Of course, I could always be wrong...wouldn't be the first time!

I've owned many cars over the decades--many w/over 100K miles on 'em.  I'm driving one now w/close to 200K.  Interestingly, not one of my vehicles has ever had a malfunctioning gas gauge, nor has my husband...and I could go on and on about all the people I've known who'd owned many vehicles of all makes and models who've never had to deal w/a bad gas guage.

Whatev.

Myself, I don't believe anything KC says.  If she told me the sun was shining I'd go look out the window to make sure.

Foggy
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #670 on: February 14, 2009, 01:22:21 AM »

Well, it's late and I need to go.  Enjoyed reading here and hope you all have a good night/morning whatever the case may be.

Forecast for the Day:
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #671 on: February 14, 2009, 01:24:35 AM »

O/T  I have a question.  Sometimes I cannot forward to the next page.  It is not as though I have been thrown out because I will be able to go to other pages.  Does this make sense to anyone?  Thank you.  Right now I cannot forward to page 32 so it will be interesting for me to see if this post brings that page up for me.

I have the same problem...on this thread I couldn't load pg. 23 nor 32.  Tried going out completely...coming back in..same thing.  Of course, tried going forward and backward.  Strange and makes me wonder what I missed.  (Doesn't help in getting me caught up either..because I waste a lot of time trying every which way to get it to load)

Would love to know why it happens.
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #672 on: February 14, 2009, 01:35:14 AM »

For the most part, I steer clear of the details of discussing the duct tape-can't take it-love children!  I don't really have any earth shattering revelations, just that to me it speaks volumes of the intense hatred one would have to do that to any person, dead or alive (Alive= sadistic & inhumane / Dead= warped mind & utter disrespect for another human being).
I think the "lost" jail video of Aug 14th with Casey yelling at her parents is just the tip of the iceberg of the "real" Casey.  Watching her dad cower and do the appease-Casey shuffle and seeing Cindy do the push & prod maneuver-wow!  I think Cindy & Casey were at each other's throats a lot.  They're both very confrontational.
As several people already mentioned, why aren't the A's themselves looking for "Zanny"?  Why isn't their PI looking for her, since he doesn't need to look for Caylee anymore?  Or do they still have a PI?  If not, why?  Don't they want to catch "Zanny"?  Why no urgency there, if Zanny is the perpetrator, as they steadfastly proclaim?  George & Cindy, your story is falling apart, piece by piece.  Or should I say, your web of lies is coming unraveled, thread by thread?

yup... my questions exactly... i have asked that as well... IF they (anthonys and or baez) beLEAVE that there IS a sadistic horrific NANNY KILLER still OUT there... (and not sittin in jail snacking and writing notes) WHY ARENT they protecting the REST of the COUNTRY from this HORRENDOUS person...
why ARENT they doing EVERYTHING and ANYTHING to find this person..

could they be so callous as to think , since our baby is dead, we dont CARE about anybody ELSES?

yeah rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrright...

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #673 on: February 14, 2009, 01:46:26 AM »

This page no longer exists. Did anyone screen print it or save it?

ive seen this one before somewhere on the net.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #674 on: February 14, 2009, 02:15:49 AM »

Klaas

I am just now looking at the Missing and Exploited blog. I had no idea the extent of the problem. So many cases are not brought to the forefront in the news.  Kudos to Red for making a difference in the world.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #675 on: February 14, 2009, 02:19:41 AM »

I have the same problem...on this thread I couldn't load pg. 23 nor 32.  Tried going out completely...coming back in..same thing.  Of course, tried going forward and backward.  Strange and makes me wonder what I missed.  (Doesn't help in getting me caught up either..because I waste a lot of time trying every which way to get it to load)

It happens from time to time to me too. At least now I know it is a problem with the site (I assume) rather than a problem with my computer.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #676 on: February 14, 2009, 02:34:14 AM »

It happens from time to time to me too. At least now I know it is a problem with the site (I assume) rather than a problem with my computer.

Thank you for responding...was wondering if it was just me...was relieved to see someone else had that problem  Might be the pop-up ad that my computer doesn't like.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #677 on: February 14, 2009, 02:40:43 AM »

Red, thanks for having this site available to us. The support staff (admin/moderators) are outstanding. This site makes a difference, even if the difference is allowing people to discuss their thoughts and feelings about current and past issues, public or personal. Some have expertise of digging for facts and answers, some have emotional involvement, some just read, which is fine too. The important thing is, people who are lost, abducted, abused are not forgotten.

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #678 on: February 14, 2009, 02:43:57 AM »

Blues, that kitty cat makes me want a smoke. 

Good night you all, cya tomorrow!

pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #679 on: February 14, 2009, 02:47:26 AM »

Yep, not sure why that happens tho.  I usually just wait a couple of seconds and try again.  If it still continues then I wait a minute or so, then try. 

Sometimes I think it's the code and or/flash in some of the ads. It causes a temporary freeze, sometimes just scrolling up and then back down the page will "unlock it". If not, shut your browser and reopen usually works.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.