May 14, 2024, 10:19:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #106 2/12/09 - 2/17/09  (Read 307770 times)
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #220 on: February 13, 2009, 12:04:31 PM »

Sorry for the O/T

I just posted in Missing Forum

Yet another Child - Amber Alert Issued for 3 yr Old Dominick Wesley Arceneaux
Amber Alert was Issued the day after Haleigh - Feb 10th. He is from Arkansas.
Not many Pictures of him. I tried to clean up the one I posted.
Today they brought in the National Guard to aid in finding him. No foul play has been determined. LE believe he was abducted. Sad

OMG!  What the heck is wrong with people!!!!?????????

it is just terrible isnt it... "dont dispair when the young die, because they are taken away from the evil to come".   
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #221 on: February 13, 2009, 12:05:38 PM »

I missed it.. what are Murt and LP up to now? 
Same crap different day!  LOL

LP is already at Hayleigh's parents home, he has called for Murt and his Murtards to join.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #222 on: February 13, 2009, 12:06:55 PM »

Sorry for the O/T

I just posted in Missing Forum

Yet another Child - Amber Alert Issued for 3 yr Old Dominick Wesley Arceneaux
Amber Alert was Issued the day after Haleigh - Feb 10th. He is from Arkansas.
Not many Pictures of him. I tried to clean up the one I posted.
Today they brought in the National Guard to aid in finding him. No foul play has been determined. LE believe he was abducted. Sad

Thanks, I have been following this, so sad.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #223 on: February 13, 2009, 12:10:30 PM »

LP is already at Hayleigh's parents home, he has called for Murt and his Murtards to join.

Dolce,every time I hear murtard I have to laugh. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #224 on: February 13, 2009, 12:11:03 PM »

Good morning, everyone!  I usually post late at night, but popping in for a few to read (trying hard not to get behind).
Just wanted to share a few observations...we know a family with the same playhouse as Caylee's.  It is outgrown now and this week they were discussing how to go about selling it (advertising, pricing, etc.).  It reminded me of the Anthonys.  They can stand and pretend as long as they want to that Casey is innocent, but as the end of the day, Caylee is still dead and gone.  JMO but I think Cindy & George HAVE to defend Casey because they can't/won't admit the truth to themselves and they're on a mission to save Casey.  I also think they HAVE to push KidFinders Network (KFN) because they have no other reason to get up in the morning, to live...they know, on some level, that their lives (as they knew them) are basically over.  As many monkeys have pointed out, Cindy feeds on conflict and drama and that's standard operating procedure for the Anthony family...lies, secrets, arguments, drama.  Reality hitting the road is when the trial is over, Casey's exhausted any appeals, and Cindy & George have to sit down and decide what they're going to do with the playhouse, the sandbox, the pool toys, the crib, the pink picnic table, the kitchen set, the Pooh toy box, Caylee's rug, all of Caylee's stuffed animals, Caylee's clothes, the Winnie the Pooh bed set, Caylee's clothes & shoes, Caylee's dress-up clothes, and Caylee's videos/music Cds/DVDs.  I would not want to be in their shoes.  If they have any heart at all, they need to tell the complete truth now.  It will be far easier than the hell they will go through then.  Right now, they can hide behind "We need to rally and defend Casey".  After it's all said and done, there will be nowhere to hide.

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #225 on: February 13, 2009, 12:11:41 PM »

Joy is involved with the Hayleigh case also, she will be going this weekend to help. All those fish and butterflies and smiley faces, it's like a five year old is running that chat.
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #226 on: February 13, 2009, 12:11:48 PM »

Dolce,every time I hear murtard I have to laugh. 
Me too trimm!  I think it should make it into Websters next edition!

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #227 on: February 13, 2009, 12:14:14 PM »

Just my thoughts. George Anthony
I hope that George is involved with Haleigh for the right reasons. For him to find some redemption. It is though "Painful" to see him so involved and yet he was not OUT looking for Caylee ~ other than driving up and down the streets with a Kidfinders Board. 
(that's besides the point) It just shows that either he had knowledge of something when Caylee was missing and or he was so whipped by Cindy that he followed her code of ethics ..and that was to play by her rules and do nothing but finger point to all that wanted to help. I think a little of both.

I foresee a Divorce coming. Pre-trial. I think George is understanding that HE himself can accomplish something without Cindy strapped to his butt ..telling him NO George, NO, You Can't...blah blah ... I am sure that George has sensibility somewhere. If it has not been beaten out of him... Cindy is a Chastiser and he has been married to her for a very long time.

Cindy Anthony - Definition of Chastise
1: to inflict punishment on (as by whipping)2: to censure severely

If Lenny can cause Commotion with Haleigh's Case -I say let him. It will give more Media Attention towards finding Haleigh - I hope.

I just wonder the Motives of George. I believe he does care about Haleigh, but I also believe he is finding her to be a way of communicating to Media:

I am a Good Person - Please Re-review my actions: Sympathy
I am a stand up Guy and am doing this to show the world that I am not the false misleading Anthony ..that has been bent over backwards by media, my community for not doing my all when my Grand Daughter went missing. 
George I can tolerate, but .... I tell you what,  If I see Cindy's face in Media helping out with Haleigh disappearance I think I may Puke.

I pray that Haleigh is Found - Safe and unharmed.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #228 on: February 13, 2009, 12:16:31 PM »

One more thing, in reading my Bible, it's always God's will to protect use, but when we choose to leave His will, He cannot protect us and it saddens Him.  The same we are saddened when our children don't obey us and they get hurt...we're certainly not pleased and would like to have prevented it, but people do have free will, free choice. God can use those bad things to guide the person back to Him though.  If CA & GA have to go through that to get them back, then so be it (although that saddens God & me).  If they won't come around by trial time, I pray the cleaning out Caylee's things will do it.  JMO

Forecast for the Day:
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #229 on: February 13, 2009, 12:17:42 PM »

That is not true
i never did that and if i did which i didnt  i would have just been giving inportant information and if i did which i dont think i did i didnt know we werent suppose to do that
i said i was new
but again iam sorry if i didnt anything wrong  again iam sorry
but if you could just please just send me a link i will go and check it out
i only want to see casey got to jail for killing her daughter.
iam with all you on this subject
Ok, I am sorry sweety, who are you talking to with this post?  I am trying to follow your posts, but I do not see where anyone has said you were being mean.
I think she's talking to Boo ...
OMG!  Boo!  I forgot I put her on the time-out branch ... ! 
Sorry Boo ~ you can get up now!   

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #230 on: February 13, 2009, 12:18:09 PM »

Joy is involved with the Hayleigh case also, she will be going this weekend to help. All those fish and butterflies and smiley faces, it's like a five year old is running that chat.
Might as well add a can of Planters nuts to the mix for this party...why not!

ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #231 on: February 13, 2009, 12:18:10 PM »

Hate to post and run, but work calls.  Hug a loved one today, tell a friend how much they mean to you, be kind to the people you meet today.  BBL

Forecast for the Day:
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #232 on: February 13, 2009, 12:18:15 PM »

I wish the media would pick up on the fact that Kidfinders is there and would expose them again.  Kidfinders needs to be run out of town IMO.

George?  George is a grieving man, trying to find some little bit of purpose in life and somewhere to place his feet that has steady ground.  Think about it....his sunshine granddaughter was horribly murdered, found in a condition so horrible to put into words, it's obvious his own daughter killed this beautiful little girl that was so loved by her grandparents, and George himself said he couldn't bear to think that anyone he raised would kill his granddaughter, AND Cindy...my, my, my...the man loves her but that doesn't mean it's easy to live with her AND his son...I don't think we know eveything about Lee yet (one thing's for sure...he's constantly marching to a different drummer).  I'm not saying George is perfect by any means, but I wouldn't want to live his life.  Like he said at the memorial: you wouldn't want to be in any of our shoes.  No...I sure wouldn't want to be. 
Puzzler I get what you are saying about George, I do.  I have a lot more compassion and sympathy for him than I do any of the other Anthony's, I seems the most "human" to me of the entire bunch.
Where I have the problem with him inserting himself with this new case with Hayleigh is the fact that since he had lunch yesterday with Hayleigh's father, the father's attitude has completely changed to one of a more negative tone.  If something that George has said, or is saying is in any way hindering this father from cooperating with LE and FBI that needs to be handled.

Just reading transcripts from interviews between the Father, girlfriend, and reporter from last night... the Father is now using the word "Absolutely" - I know that is more of a joke for all of us around here in the cage, but it stuck out at me none-the-less.

I agree with you, Dolce, in that I want the father to be completely open with LE and FBI.  Do we know that he's not?  Do we know that George told him not to?  OR do we know that the father is not as open to the media?  We can't assume that if the father is less open to the media that he is automatically less open to LE and FBI.  The father is a very young man and I doubt that, as most young people, he listens to the news very much.  He may not have been aware of how the media and public has treated the Anthony's.  If not, the father would have been really put off by hearing of the A's experience. 

I totally agree that George shouldn't interject himself to the point of causing the father not to be open to LE and FBI.  That father sounds like he has a mind of his own, though, and I don't think anyone could convince him one way or the other as to how to respond to LE or FBI.

I also don't think there's much wrong with George trying to give a little comfort to another father in dire distress.

I do have a problem with Kidfinders.  I really wish Kathy Belich would hop on that train and expose them to the world.

I also have a bad feeling about this case.  My intuition is putting up red flags on this one.  Can't put a finger on it, though.  Just like Lee....something's there...just can't put a finger on it.
I think we're going to be stunned, though, when we find out what it is.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #233 on: February 13, 2009, 12:19:31 PM »

Good morning, everyone!  I usually post late at night, but popping in for a few to read (trying hard not to get behind).
Just wanted to share a few observations...we know a family with the same playhouse as Caylee's.  It is outgrown now and this week they were discussing how to go about selling it (advertising, pricing, etc.).  It reminded me of the Anthonys.  They can stand and pretend as long as they want to that Casey is innocent, but as the end of the day, Caylee is still dead and gone.  JMO but I think Cindy & George HAVE to defend Casey because they can't/won't admit the truth to themselves and they're on a mission to save Casey.  I also think they HAVE to push KidFinders Network (KFN) because they have no other reason to get up in the morning, to live...they know, on some level, that their lives (as they knew them) are basically over.  As many monkeys have pointed out, Cindy feeds on conflict and drama and that's standard operating procedure for the Anthony family...lies, secrets, arguments, drama.  Reality hitting the road is when the trial is over, Casey's exhausted any appeals, and Cindy & George have to sit down and decide what they're going to do with the playhouse, the sandbox, the pool toys, the crib, the pink picnic table, the kitchen set, the Pooh toy box, Caylee's rug, all of Caylee's stuffed animals, Caylee's clothes, the Winnie the Pooh bed set, Caylee's clothes & shoes, Caylee's dress-up clothes, and Caylee's videos/music Cds/DVDs.  I would not want to be in their shoes.  If they have any heart at all, they need to tell the complete truth now.  It will be far easier than the hell they will go through then.  Right now, they can hide behind "We need to rally and defend Casey".  After it's all said and done, there will be nowhere to hide.
Your Post is Spot On Ispy - Your right.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #234 on: February 13, 2009, 12:20:05 PM »

That is not true
i never did that and if i did which i didnt  i would have just been giving inportant information and if i did which i dont think i did i didnt know we werent suppose to do that
i said i was new
but again iam sorry if i didnt anything wrong  again iam sorry
but if you could just please just send me a link i will go and check it out
i only want to see casey got to jail for killing her daughter.
iam with all you on this subject
Ok, I am sorry sweety, who are you talking to with this post?  I am trying to follow your posts, but I do not see where anyone has said you were being mean.
I think she's talking to Boo ...
OMG!  Boo!  I forgot I put her on the time-out branch ... ! 
Sorry Boo ~ you can get up now!   
I must have missed the post where Boo was rude to her.  I can not imagine Boo being outright mean to another poster, that is not her style.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #235 on: February 13, 2009, 12:22:18 PM »

If I were the Cummings family and LE down there ... I'd ask everyone to leave except TES ... nip the whole "media circus" in the bud.

It seems that people who have children missing go with anything and everything to get their message out and to get the face of the missing child out and ask for help.  It's human.

We call it a media circus...but when a child is missing...who cares...as that matters really is finding the child as quickly as possible IMO

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #236 on: February 13, 2009, 12:23:51 PM »

I wonder about that one. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #237 on: February 13, 2009, 12:24:19 PM »

I agree with you, Dolce, in that I want the father to be completely open with LE and FBI.  Do we know that he's not?  Do we know that George told him not to?  OR do we know that the father is not as open to the media?  We can't assume that if the father is less open to the media that he is automatically less open to LE and FBI.  The father is a very young man and I doubt that, as most young people, he listens to the news very much.  He may not have been aware of how the media and public has treated the Anthony's.  If not, the father would have been really put off by hearing of the A's experience. 

I totally agree that George shouldn't interject himself to the point of causing the father not to be open to LE and FBI.  That father sounds like he has a mind of his own, though, and I don't think anyone could convince him one way or the other as to how to respond to LE or FBI.

I also don't think there's much wrong with George trying to give a little comfort to another father in dire distress.

I do have a problem with Kidfinders.  I really wish Kathy Belich would hop on that train and expose them to the world.

I also have a bad feeling about this case.  My intuition is putting up red flags on this one.  Can't put a finger on it, though.  Just like Lee....something's there...just can't put a finger on it.
I think we're going to be stunned, though, when we find out what it is.
I agree with you about getting the bad feelings around this case.  Something is not sitting right with me in regards to the circumstances surrounding this child at the time of her vanishing. 
I understand that the girlfriend is young, and probably scared to death at this point, but something seems "off" about her and her story...can't quite put my finger on it yet either.

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #238 on: February 13, 2009, 12:24:37 PM »

Adji  Went missing after caylee did and hayleigh went missing on the 9th of February this is just my opinion how the therads should go
Caylee was already found trail for the murder of caylee    1........ how ever you want to word it
Justice for caylee--- Casey's trial for the murder of caylee
2 Adji should be next he is still a live as far as we know
3 hayliegh should follow
Alphabetical would eliminate any problem.  I'm not sure how hard that is with the forum setup coding.  Bottom line is it really doesn't make any difference who is first.  Adji's case is hard to get involved in because there is not enough media information.  That is not the fault of SM, that is the media's fault.  It's not who is on top is most important, its just that who is on top got the most media attention. 

Well said Today. 

Does it really make any difference?  Geez, all I did was add them and wasn't intending for one to be more important than the other.

Media coverage wise they are probably in the correct order but again, what difference does it make in the FORUM?

Klaas,
IMHO - it doesn't matter!  After all, this is Scaredmonkeys, not the top 12 on myspace!
BTW - You and the team do a great job everyday, so today is THANK YOU DAY!
On topic - I asked a few days ago, you guys are talking about a joy person and her chat - who is that - is that Murt related?  Do I even want to know?  LOL   
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #239 on: February 13, 2009, 12:24:53 PM »

Oh my lord.........they are going to turn this into a circus too.  God bless this innocent child.

LP has called Murt and asked him to go up there with his motorhome and his newsvan.

(9:03 AM) murtwitnessonelive: I JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE WITH LENNY. HE WANTS BOTH THE MOTORHOME AND THE NEWS VAN UP THERE
Oh gawd do not throw that crazy asshole into the mix!  When is the insanity going to stop??

Sorry to say....I think the insanity has only just begun.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.