May 01, 2024, 10:06:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #799 2/5/09 - 2/11/09  (Read 214844 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #640 on: February 08, 2009, 09:11:51 PM »

Glenda does not believe they are going to close the case.  She could be right, closing it would bring more attention to their corruption:

I agree.

Janet

++++++

Growing Frustration in Aruba
Wednesday, July 06, 2005

GEORGE "JUG" TWITTY: Well, the way the system works down here, when the case is closed, we will have all that information, and we can release it to the world.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,161705,00.html

Art Wood
DANA PRETZER
July 2, 2006 - Part 1
July 8, 2006 - Part 2

The family of Natalee needs to put pressure on the US attorney in Birmingham to push the FBI to conduct an investigation after ALE close the case. We have a treaty that allows the FBI to pursue a violation of civil rights of an American citizen there.

'Rita Cosby Live & Direct' for December 1
updated 7:37 a.m. PT, Fri., Dec. 2, 2005

ART WOOD, FORMER SECRET SERVICE AGENT: Absolutely. Absolutely. There's a lot that Americans can do through the State Department. I want to remind everybody that Natalee Holloway was a U.S. citizen. Once the Aruban authorities are done investigating this case, the FBI can still conduct an investigation, and they could extradite these suspects to the United States. Let me point out that there's a ton of circumstantial evidence in this case to convict these kids.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10295536/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #641 on: February 08, 2009, 09:20:04 PM »

Glenda does not believe they are going to close the case.  She could be right, closing it would bring more attention to their corruption:

Yes and it would give JQK access to their files.  They can't let it happen.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #642 on: February 08, 2009, 09:33:58 PM »

GOOD NIGHT MONKEYS!!!  GOOD NIGHT ZOOKEEPERS!!!

Janet
8:35 PM PT

Goodnight Janet!   

TM, you have been so quiet lately.  Are you OK?

I'm o.k. Magnolia.  Thanks for asking!  I had a scare yesterday, one of my sheltie daughters was missing for several hours.  I was so afraid she was gone forever!  But she's home now, and all is well.  She is the one on the left in my avi, and we've had her since she was five weeks old.  She and her sister are our babies.  It was awful, and I'm so thankful that it turned out o.k.  

I've been doing some research today off and on.  Just haven't had much to post.

texasmom

The household is chaos at this moment but ... I had to share with you.

Our 15 years old Golden Retriever is also like a member of the family.  For the most part ... hubby and I took over her care when youngest son go married 2 1/2 years ago.

Well last night about 10:00 PM hubby and guests arrived home after a day in Vancouver.  Brandi sleeps in an area close to the carport door.  Well, she must have slipped out when everbody returned.  Thirty minnutes ago a neighbour brought her home.  Neigbours returned home about midnight ... saw Brandi wandering ON THE STREET ... observed all lights were out in our house ... so took her back to their home.  Nobody knew she she was missing!!

Considering Brandi is not street wise ...

Janet
9:30 AM PT

Thank goodness for good neighbors; and that Brandi is safe!  Scout is not "street wise" either.  She would have never left the yard, but we think oldest son was probably putting a show on for some friends that were here when he tried to get her in the house that afternoon.  He scared her with his voice and chasing her, and she bolted.  It's not unusual at all to hear coyotes here after dark, and the thought of that was more than I could take!   
But we are very thankful (oldest son for sure) that Scout is back home and safe.  I have forgiven him, but his father is still mad!

Have a great Sunday!   

texasmom ... the mystery how Brandi got loose is solved.

Youngest son and wife came in for a few minutes when the gang all got back from the trip to Vancouver about 10:00 PM last night.  Brandi had met son at the door so ... she was let out to her thing and ... forgotton about.

I am thankful that the temperature was above freezing.  Brandi has a good coat but ... she is beginning to show her age.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #643 on: February 08, 2009, 09:58:08 PM »

what is the evil brothers name again ?
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #644 on: February 08, 2009, 10:21:04 PM »

what is the evil brothers name again ?

Hendrik

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #645 on: February 08, 2009, 10:35:33 PM »

t/y
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #646 on: February 08, 2009, 10:41:32 PM »

JUNE 10, 2005

Explosive Report in Aruba
Tuesday, July 12, 2005

JOSSY MANSUR, DIARIO MANAGING EDITOR: : No, it was when they had let them free. And when he came back, they (INAUDIBLE) him in as a suspect. On the second day of that detention, he broke down completely. He cried, and he admitted to the police, he confessed to the police that, we buried Natalee

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,162272,00.html

Leaked report shows that
Joran declared that Deepak Kalpoe raped and killed Natalee
DIARIO Aruba
05/02/2006

<snipped>

Today, this publication has reproduced a copy of the leaked report (dated June 13, 2005), and in this report readers themselves can read how a policeman declared that he spoke informally with Joran; this was not in an official interrogation.

To the question of what Joran could say of what happened with the girl (Natalee) after the girl ‘feel asleep at the fisherman’s hut’, Joran said: ‘I called Deepak and he came with two dogs’. ‘I think that he raped the girl and did something with the girl (indicating that Deepak could have done something bad to the girl!)’.

To the question from police, of where the girl is buried, Joran answered: ‘I think the girl is buried near the wall of the fisherman’s hut, as far as I know’.

<snipped>

http://getagripmonkey.blogspot.com/2006_04_30_archive.html

I always found it very interesting that Joran's confession was "Deepak did it!"  I used to make similar confessions as a child as to the guilt of my sister, lol.

More of an accusation than a confession, I suppose.

And immediately Paulus was granted access to his son.  Two suspects having contact, something not acceptable in most places.

I don't recall reading much about who the Kalpoes had access to while locked up.  It would be interesting to know who visited and how those folks are and some dates and times.

Anyone recall discussing this?  Same idea with PVDS.  Anyone visit him?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #647 on: February 08, 2009, 10:43:43 PM »

2/9/2009 Awe Mainta Page 4

Papiamentu translation:

at the netherlands is being tell cu: aruba owing to core cu funcionarionan of ministerio publico investigacion of om on politiconan at aruba will owing to place cu owing to core cu they amsterdam - although do not all media at the netherlands owing to stop keto ne decision cu aruba for core cu funcionarionan of vno debi n’e vno gate, saturday ultimo if had atencion nacional p’e two funcionarionan of ministerio publico, esta fiscal parent mr. hans mos y mr. caspar van der schaft kendenan dentro of some will go back the netherlands. in all angle caminda can come across some person prominete, this was combersacion in end of week here at the netherlands. the corant ‘trouw’ on first plano of the edicion of saturday ultimo owing to place cu cabes big... “aruba stuurt hoofdofficier mos weg(.) come across.....betrekkingen met nederland op scherp at uitlekken verslag.” (google translation: "aruba sends officer moss main road (.) come across ..... focus on relations with Australia at leaking report. ") the news here scirbi pe colega journalist adri vermaat owing to strike duro at the netherlands y wing atencion of everybody, y till even another agencianan of prensa owing to coge this place on they site... y another medianan owing to copia this. according esun cu owing to scirbi the articulo, past owing to come find informacion of fuentenan cu is very good at height cu y owing to bise cu is debi ne desaroyonan rondo of the vno-gate, minister of hustisia, rudy croes owing to dicidi of not prolonga contrato of hans mos y of casper van der schaft y owing to so entrega the dosnan here they retiro. all two have to owing to work one year more at aruba of acuerdo cu they contrato. is stop in the articulo here cu hans mos owing to confirma at trouw cu the is go back bek the netherlands, but does not owing to give more comenatario. past owing to let then espacio open for can think cu have algo. y this is stay open for cada person self fill this pe, y can arrive ne conclusion cu have algo of berdad of cu will core cune. because if is berdad cu till self owing to dicidi at go back bek the netherlands for one another funcion more mihor as om owing to señala at aruba, then the will owing to count ; this at trouw, y desmenti cu is core owing to core cune. according trouw the motibo for core cu the dosnan here do not exact, but cu this according at fuentenan can have of haber cu investigacion cu the dosnan here owing to come is realisa on politiconan corupto at aruba. we is sita; “de reden waarom juist deze twee zijn weggestuurd, is niet duidelijk. mogelijk heeft het wegsturen van mos till maken met voor aruba gevoelig onderzoek naar corruptie onder politici.” (google translation: "The reason why these two are removed, is not clear. possible away from the moss till to Aruba for sensitive research on corruption among politicians. ")fuentenan cu is good informa will tell trouw cu have suspicion cu till vno gate here till druppel cu owing to fill the ember y owing to haci they retiro become realidad. do not conoci niether cu if the raport semanal cu owing to cause the of vno gate here will owing to being send for bad y conscientemente for others cual the not was destina pe. till ne instant cu we coresponsal is redacta the articulo here the netherlands not owing to expresa his excusa for at gobierno y people aruban. y as we owing to tell end cu we do not believe cu the netherlands will haci this niether. in we edicion of saturday we owing to haci mencion cu the form of ‘spionahe’ here is part of the tarea of the funcionarionan of vno y cu can being see till even because; one dienstopdracht. the netherlands not can part sansion neither retira they without more for of they ´post´, because they not owing to haci nothing bad in concepto of the netherlands. awel is con will sigi among the netherlands y aruba, where the relacion is spite. have to agrega cu the matutino trouw is uno cu is goza of much simpatia in comunidad dutch for his form imparcial y cu they informacionnan is concreto y earnest do not one sembrado of broyo y sensionalista as one telegraaf. y this is place everybody believe assure in the informacion here. all the hechonan here is confirma for we once more, thing the.o. of awemainta owing to achieve because; relato for of we coresponsal, where some month atrás owing to show cu servicio of inteligencia dutch is tap telefonnan of first minister nel oduber. nel oduber at such ocasión owing to angry very much y owing to entrega complaint at ministerio publico at aruba, y also owing to calling secretario of estado, ank bijleveld of immediate, that owing to desmenti cu esey can. but today we coresponsal is hayando razon?

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #648 on: February 08, 2009, 10:53:51 PM »

Rudy should talk to CapsLockWizzard, who says that Dutenkom
is Dirty Hand.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #649 on: February 08, 2009, 11:34:16 PM »

Good Night All!

Janet

_____

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #650 on: February 08, 2009, 11:34:45 PM »

is Dirty Hand.

Hi my name is CAPS do you got a minute.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #651 on: February 08, 2009, 11:35:09 PM »

Good Night All!

Janet

Goodnight Janet.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #652 on: February 08, 2009, 11:46:38 PM »

TRUTH & JUSTICE FOR NATALEE!!!!!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #653 on: February 08, 2009, 11:47:22 PM »

Good Night All!

Janet

Goodnight Janet!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #654 on: February 08, 2009, 11:48:41 PM »

is Dirty Hand.

How much money do you have?   

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #655 on: February 08, 2009, 11:50:19 PM »

is Dirty Hand.

How much money do you have?   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #656 on: February 08, 2009, 11:56:42 PM »

Goodnight everyone!   

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #657 on: February 08, 2009, 11:58:09 PM »

Goodnight everyone!   

Goodnight TM.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #658 on: February 09, 2009, 12:29:01 AM »

Good evening and good night --- interesing posts tonight!

BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #659 on: February 09, 2009, 12:35:34 AM »

The only thing that bothers me about the rock scene is when Jossy stated on Dana's show one night that the rock area is where they retrieved a little boy's body that had been there for over a year.  I saw that missing video (got a glance before it phoof) and it did look like a retrieval of a body.  IF Natalee was dumped at that spot then that is probably at least the 3rd place she was placed.  After retrieving her body someone dumped the body in a cage already in the ocean.  If Caps knew where that cage was then so did the ALE.  They always stayed one step ahead of the family. JMO

Jossy is "well trusted"...
Therefore, he lends credibility to ALE's bullshit stories...
And since he is so well received, he gives their bogus stories more legs...

My opinion, dogs(Jossy) do not shit where they eat(Aruba)...
Although he may have no negative intentions, he, too is protecting Aruba...
He and family are part of the racket that stands to be dismantled...
Consequently, his pocketbook would take a major hit...
A major hit that I don't think he wishes to take...

Conclusion, which side do you think Jossy is really on?
The answer is quite simple to me...Aruba and its well established money facilitating underground activities...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.