May 13, 2024, 07:03:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #807 3/12/09 - 3/17/09am  (Read 219763 times)
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #820 on: March 16, 2009, 02:54:22 PM »

Anybody that wants to say they uphold JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY yet,are apart of a forum that has individual thread's set up to UNDERMINE posters from other threads is in MY OPINION lost.They want to have their cake and eat it to with the HIdey-hole B.S......

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #821 on: March 16, 2009, 02:58:31 PM »

Knowing SS real name now, this one really gets me wondering:

November 16, 2008, 04:20:12 PM

Smith, Halliburton, and Hughes are top oil drilling companies in the US.  I know this for sure because of personal experience
/http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4101.msg545029#msg545029

SS - Re: Natalee Case Discussion #776 11/19-08
« Reply #968 on: November 21, 2008, 03:53:26 PM »
I lived in Iran for a few years and the Shah considered the Iranians to be Arian also.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4153.960

SS - November 06, 2008, 10:08:08 PM   ( 58 now, 26 when lived there)
Thirty-two years ago, I lived In Isfahan, Iran for two years.  The left hand was used for toilet functions because their bathroom facilities are very different than ours are.  They don't use toilet paper
//http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3697.msg527697#msg527697

Date Registered: March 02, 2008, 09:19:49 PM
She jumped right into CAPS and Shango thread and was knowledgeable about the Shango/Simian riddle.

WHERE IS ISFAHAN:
Isfahan or Esfahan (historically also rendered as Ispahan, Old Persian Aspadana, Middle Persian Spahan, Persian اصفهان) located about 340 km south of Tehran is Iran (Persia)'s third largest city. Isfahan has been designated by UNESCO as a world heritage city. It contains a wide variety of Islamic Architectural sites ranging from the 11th century to the 19th.

IRAN SIGNS GAS DEAL WITH HALLIBURTON SUBSIDIARY. U.S. oil-services company Halliburton has won a tender to drill in two phases of the South Pars gas field, Iranian state television reported on 9 January. "Some American officials have shares in Halliburton," state television added, without providing any names.

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #822 on: March 16, 2009, 03:00:08 PM »

Knowing SS real name now, this one really gets me wondering:

November 16, 2008, 04:20:12 PM

Smith, Halliburton, and Hughes are top oil drilling companies in the US.  I know this for sure because of personal experience
/http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4101.msg545029#msg545029

SS - Re: Natalee Case Discussion #776 11/19-08
« Reply #968 on: November 21, 2008, 03:53:26 PM »
I lived in Iran for a few years and the Shah considered the Iranians to be Arian also.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4153.960

SS - November 06, 2008, 10:08:08 PM   ( 58 now, 26 when lived there)
Thirty-two years ago, I lived In Isfahan, Iran for two years.  The left hand was used for toilet functions because their bathroom facilities are very different than ours are.  They don't use toilet paper
//http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3697.msg527697#msg527697

Date Registered: March 02, 2008, 09:19:49 PM
She jumped right into CAPS and Shango thread and was knowledgeable about the Shango/Simian riddle.

WHERE IS ISFAHAN:
Isfahan or Esfahan (historically also rendered as Ispahan, Old Persian Aspadana, Middle Persian Spahan, Persian اصفهان) located about 340 km south of Tehran is Iran (Persia)'s third largest city. Isfahan has been designated by UNESCO as a world heritage city. It contains a wide variety of Islamic Architectural sites ranging from the 11th century to the 19th.

IRAN SIGNS GAS DEAL WITH HALLIBURTON SUBSIDIARY. U.S. oil-services company Halliburton has won a tender to drill in two phases of the South Pars gas field, Iranian state television reported on 9 January. "Some American officials have shares in Halliburton," state television added, without providing any names.

And there is the light of understanding for me with this poster.

Thankies kerm!!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #823 on: March 16, 2009, 03:02:22 PM »

Hi Monkeys!!

I would like to say something to you and the quests!!  I have not followed the Natalee case like many of you!!  I read here and at timesfeel like I am reading a different language!

I admire all you for your passion and tireless effort in the pursuit for justice!! I can not imagine what you it has been like for her family!! 

That said, I just wasted my time reading the CnG thread!!  How absolutely disgusting!!  I always believed it was all about a division of "theories" of what happened that tragic night!  But it appears to be so much more!! I was so wrong!!

How could anyone claim to care for justice and then "pretend" to be Julia Renfro or Anita Van der Sloot?  What kind of sick mine does that!!  The same mentality uses Jim Jones as their avatar!! 

At one time, I questioned decisions made here based on obvious ignorance!!  I had no idea the mentality of these people!!  It became clear when I got a threatening message on my phone by Destiny!!  Things were becoming clearer and clearer!

I am sure this post will make me a target to their evilness and I don't care!!  They are very evil and full of BS, so let them have their fun!  However, I will not let them attack people I care about!  I saw it happening before and said nothing until the end!!  I won't make the same mistake twice!!

In some ways, I know it is better to take the high road and just ignore them!!  Giving them the attention they want could be a very big mistake, however, ignoring such vile evilness is just wrong too!! 

I am praying they stop and continue with their clams to care about justice for Natalee!!  At this point, The ball is in their court!! 

Note to guests - If you are associating yourself with the likes of these people, do you really care about Justice for Natalee or just spreading the evil that we all know exists in this world!!  Please take another look at these people and do the right thing!!  Don't help perpetuate the evil that they spew! 
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #824 on: March 16, 2009, 03:06:13 PM »

Anybody that wants to say they uphold JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY yet,are apart of a forum that has individual thread's set up to UNDERMINE posters from other threads is in MY OPINION lost.They want to have their cake and eat it to with the HIdey-hole B.S......

It's one thing to disagree or even vehemently disagree with information being presented in a respectful manner. But when members decide to lie for sport rather then present their evidence with back up rather then deceit, it really shows their own lack of credibility and their own lack of integrity by their own actions.

It is a whole other thing when banned members choose to stalk children, and ridicule members of this website as well as the owner and his wife of this website in an attempt to discredit the information about the trap/cage. And to think one of the  members is an instructor who is a guidance counselor at the high school where she lives. Would anyone want her giving guidance to their children? Knowing she is stalking families?

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #825 on: March 16, 2009, 03:06:26 PM »

janet...the 5 pages were there perhaps 30 minutes ago
chat and grumble dot com
click on the frog and scroll
take a bath when finished

Thank you Mere.

I thought CNG was a private site.

The despicable Frog thread was on the GM site and then went poof.  I speculate that Carnut and even some GM posters would have no part of it and ... the thread would go "poof".

Janet 

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #826 on: March 16, 2009, 03:12:13 PM »

Hi Monkeys!!

I would like to say something to you and the quests!!  I have not followed the Natalee case like many of you!!  I read here and at timesfeel like I am reading a different language!

I admire all you for your passion and tireless effort in the pursuit for justice!! I can not imagine what you it has been like for her family!! 

That said, I just wasted my time reading the CnG thread!!  How absolutely disgusting!!  I always believed it was all about a division of "theories" of what happened that tragic night!  But it appears to be so much more!! I was so wrong!!

How could anyone claim to care for justice and then "pretend" to be Julia Renfro or Anita Van der Sloot?  What kind of sick mine does that!!  The same mentality uses Jim Jones as their avatar!! 

At one time, I questioned decisions made here based on obvious ignorance!!  I had no idea the mentality of these people!!  It became clear when I got a threatening message on my phone by Destiny!!  Things were becoming clearer and clearer!

I am sure this post will make me a target to their evilness and I don't care!!  They are very evil and full of BS, so let them have their fun!  However, I will not let them attack people I care about!  I saw it happening before and said nothing until the end!!  I won't make the same mistake twice!!

In some ways, I know it is better to take the high road and just ignore them!!  Giving them the attention they want could be a very big mistake, however, ignoring such vile evilness is just wrong too!! 

I am praying they stop and continue with their clams to care about justice for Natalee!!  At this point, The ball is in their court!! 

Note to guests - If you are associating yourself with the likes of these people, do you really care about Justice for Natalee or just spreading the evil that we all know exists in this world!!  Please take another look at these people and do the right thing!!  Don't help perpetuate the evil that they spew! 

Thank You Mytime.....

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #827 on: March 16, 2009, 03:12:34 PM »

CAPS: Another thing , I went to dive a week a go to the same location, and the Cage is still there. If the cage was evidance in a murder case, why is it still in the water.

HOW DID CAPS KNOW THE EXACT LOCATION OF THE TRAP?

WHO and WHY would someone give that information to an Aruban citizen?
WHO and WHY would someone give information to Destiny?
WHO and WHY would information about a POND, if it is a legit source for evidence, be handed over to BLOGGERS?

Remember when Julia Renfro was handing out information and the Skeeters tapes to Roger Scrux.
Evidence in a crime was handed to a blogger.

STUPID IS NOT TATTOOED ON OUR FOREHEAD

hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #828 on: March 16, 2009, 03:15:46 PM »

It's one thing to disagree or even vehemently disagree with information being presented in a respectful manner. But when members decide to lie for sport rather then present their evidence with back up rather then deceit, it really shows their own lack of credibility and their own lack of integrity by their own actions.

It is a whole other thing when banned members choose to stalk children, and ridicule members of this website as well as the owner and his wife of this website in an attempt to discredit the information about the trap/cage. And to think one of the  members is an instructor who is a guidance counselor at the high school where she lives. Would anyone want her giving guidance to their children? Knowing she is stalking families?

Yes it makes You wonder what the administration of the school where She works would think and do if They saw some of Her posts.... Let alone the parents of the Children 

In God We Trust!
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #829 on: March 16, 2009, 03:17:44 PM »

Hi Monkeys!!

They are also sending out emails with virus' to make it appear from someone you know.
It's an old trick to use someone else's email that is on your emailing list

so beware!

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #830 on: March 16, 2009, 03:17:49 PM »

I agree Kermit!I've said it before.I'm loyal to a fault.I have not,nor will not respect anyone associated with with either GM or CNG..

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #831 on: March 16, 2009, 03:18:05 PM »

CAPS: Another thing , I went to dive a week a go to the same location, and the Cage is still there. If the cage was evidance in a murder case, why is it still in the water.

HOW DID CAPS KNOW THE EXACT LOCATION OF THE TRAP?

WHO and WHY would someone give that information to an Aruban citizen?
WHO and WHY would someone give information to Destiny?
WHO and WHY would information about a POND, if it is a legit source for evidence, be handed over to BLOGGERS?

Remember when Julia Renfro was handing out information and the Skeeters tapes to Roger Scrux.
Evidence in a crime was handed to a blogger.

STUPID IS NOT TATTOOED ON OUR FOREHEAD

Exactly!

In God We Trust!
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #832 on: March 16, 2009, 03:18:10 PM »

Oh good lord......

http://tinyurl.com/coeogg

Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #833 on: March 16, 2009, 03:18:12 PM »

chat and grumble dot com

Thank you Mere.

I thought CNG was a private site. Janet, CNG is a private site.  This one thread is open to the public so that everyone could read their thoughts on SM.

The despicable Frog thread was on the GM site and then went poof.  I speculate that Carnut and even some GM posters would have no part of it and ... the thread would go "poof". I agree that Carnut and some of the GM posters were not used to seeing a thread that was so awful and they asked it to be moved into some hiding place. You have to wonder when the hateful posts and posters arrived there....maybe when they had no other home on the internet.

Janet 

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #834 on: March 16, 2009, 03:18:19 PM »

chat and grumble dot com

Thank you Mere.

The despicable Frog thread was on the GM site and then went poof.  I speculate that Carnut and even some GM posters would have no part of it and ... the thread would go "poof".

Janet 

Janet,
I am sure that thread has been moved to their hideyhole. That is just how things are done there
They like to hide their bashing.
Don't forget, many of these same posters are posters at GM and were on that thread in public.

Don't be fooled by soft drivebys proclaiming innocence and sweetness and light. You will find that often they are the most devious. THey are the ones that always accuse us of being mean, yet they come to stir things up. THe proclaim innocence of it all and how they want the forum wars to stop! (that they started, btw)

Janet, you are mistaking that forum for a forum that is run by responsible, mature and ethical administrators.
Do not for one minute think that Carnut would have any say in moving a thread anywhere. He does NOT run that forum. He prefers a "hands off" approach and doesnt' really care what people post there. He prefers to think of himself as "just another member". (his words)
I rather believe he enjoys all this stuff. I mean, youi gotta have SOME excitement in your life, right?

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #835 on: March 16, 2009, 03:18:52 PM »

Would SS/SES be SusaninNY aka Florida and who posted at BFN under at least a couple of other names and always got banned at both places eventually?  Posted photo of Las Vegas showgirl and insisted it was Natalee, etc,?  That one?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #836 on: March 16, 2009, 03:19:56 PM »

Yes it makes You wonder what the administration of the school where She works would think and do if They saw some of Her posts.... Let alone the parents of the Children 

www.pipl.com
http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m103/SusanESmith/KTFKermit.jpg

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #837 on: March 16, 2009, 03:22:14 PM »

Would SS/SES be SusaninNY aka Florida and who posted at BFN under at least a couple of other names and always got banned at both places eventually?  Posted photo of Las Vegas showgirl and insisted it was Natalee, etc,?  That one?

Totally different posting style so I'd say no.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #838 on: March 16, 2009, 03:23:08 PM »

chat and grumble dot com

Thank you Mere.

Janet 

Janet,
I am sure that thread has been moved to their hideyhole. That is just how things are done there
They like to hide their bashing.
Don't forget, many of these same posters are posters at GM and were on that thread in public.

Don't be fooled by soft drivebys proclaiming innocence and sweetness and light. You will find that often they are the most devious. THey are the ones that always accuse us of being mean, yet they come to stir things up. THe proclaim innocence of it all and how they want the forum wars to stop! (that they started, btw)

Janet, you are mistaking that forum for a forum that is run by responsible, mature and ethical administrators.
Do not for one minute think that Carnut would have any say in moving a thread anywhere. He does NOT run that forum. He prefers a "hands off" approach and doesnt' really care what people post there. He prefers to think of himself as "just another member". (his words)
I rather believe he enjoys all this stuff. I mean, youi gotta have SOME excitement in your life, right?

http://dating.personals.yahoo.com/personals-1085109210-467702?view=1&adid=personals-1085109210-467702
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #839 on: March 16, 2009, 03:24:33 PM »

Totally different posting style so I'd say no.

Apparent age difference as well.  Thank goodness for that at least.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.