May 04, 2024, 12:36:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #159 4/4/10 - 4/9/10  (Read 293903 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #820 on: April 06, 2010, 05:55:58 PM »

She says that Cindy is "milking" her leave of absence. Huh.
Boy, I'll bet Cindy and George are sure proud of their loving daughter...

And that's probably the only true thing she has said. Anyone can see that CA should have had her 'disability' pay stopped a long time ago.   

And GA has not been honest about his work? Shock! *Not*

First: how would KC know that George was not working, yet disappearing day and night....wasn't she in jail and no contact with her parents?

Second: sounds just like what KC was actually doing all the time she said she had a job.

There's been a lot more going on behind the scenes. This might answer questions about how KC could know things about GA.

Cecelia Benhaida was incarcerated at the Orange County Jail from August 21st through December 5th, 2008. During this time she helped pass notes to and from Casey Anthony. She has had conversations with Krystal Holloway, her sister, regarding things George Anthony said concerning this case.

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/23069761/detail.html
Now that is the most interesting info so far for me.

I don't like what I'm reading and learning about those two sisters. Looks like the jailhouse letters are what sent LE knocking on the door........

O boy

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #821 on: April 06, 2010, 05:59:08 PM »

She misses hugs kisses etc.....sigh but soon enough. 

WTH is she for real?  First off she isn't getting out and second who the he!! does she think would even entertain the thought of touching her???  OMG she is more twisted than a colored TV.
She is delusional if you ask me. And what is all the talk about religion?

Well, you know they say so many incarcerated find God in prison.

But if you ask me, she has carried this religious thing WAY too far.

Talk about delusional!

I think she is using that to "hook" that other girl. The other woman seems to be pretty sincere about her beliefs and KC is mimicking her to hook her.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #822 on: April 06, 2010, 06:00:49 PM »

Apparently Robyn saw her "honest letters" to Casey as her ticket out of jail.

Poor Casey, used again.

Monkey Devil!

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #823 on: April 06, 2010, 06:00:54 PM »

HLN primenews going to cover the letters

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #824 on: April 06, 2010, 06:01:43 PM »

Okay, we need a vomiting monkey, STAT.  Casey refers to God as Daddy, (I can just hear her saying it in a little girl voice, gag me.)  Off on a tangent, this reminds me of the old horror classic, "Whatever happened to Baby Jane?"  Bette Davis as a grotesque former child star mincing and prancing around singing "I'm writing a letter to Daddy".  I think the defense is wrong, these letters are incredibly damaging.  Even her references to Caylee appear forced and unnatural.

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #825 on: April 06, 2010, 06:03:59 PM »

Okay, we need a vomiting monkey, STAT.  Casey refers to God as Daddy, (I can just hear her saying it in a little girl voice, gag me.)  Off on a tangent, this reminds me of the old horror classic, "Whatever happened to Baby Jane?"  Bette Davis as a grotesque former child star mincing and prancing around singing "I'm writing a letter to Daddy".  I think the defense is wrong, these letters are incredibly damaging.  Even her references to Caylee appear forced and unnatural.

Great analogy.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #826 on: April 06, 2010, 06:07:08 PM »

Tevye,the supplement is interesting.   
Page 4  http://www.wftv.com/pdf/23069951/detail.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #827 on: April 06, 2010, 06:08:37 PM »

Great analogy.

Some of it is clearly her way of formulating a defense for herself, other aspects are to make her a victim of many & a few rare glimpses of her trying to explain why she chloroformed her daughter but what mother that didnt have ill intent would use that toxic substance even as a knock out drug...I say NONE

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #828 on: April 06, 2010, 06:14:50 PM »

Monk I have yet to get past page 5 in her letters.  I can't not yet. I have to take it in slowly. This is way too much for my monkey brain to handle. I have been so deep into this case ( Not that anyone else here doesn't feel the same way) I think a vomit monkey would be so appropriate. This is so not what I expected. Not that I knew what was to be expected. Her words written " are difficult enough to read- her handwriting style" and then to grab on to her words - there is so much information in short spans. I can't gloss over them. I am actually nauseous reading her words.  She writes as if she was sent away and is at Camp.  That she is getting ready to be sent home and all is well. Its so disturbing. The perception I find in her writing is so disturbing and OUT there .. not that she is insane. Not. She writes in 1st, 2nd and 3rd person. Within all of it she not once recognizes WHO she is and or Why she is where she is in Jail. So yes I agree a Vomit Monkey would be so appropriate.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #829 on: April 06, 2010, 06:17:59 PM »

Great analogy.

Some of it is clearly her way of formulating a defense for herself, other aspects are to make her a victim of many & a few rare glimpses of her trying to explain why she chloroformed her daughter but what mother that didnt have ill intent would use that toxic substance even as a knock out drug...I say NONE
None, indeed.  You know, when my twins were babies and my husband and I both worked full time, and he was getting his MBA four nights a week, I could have used some time off.  It never occurred to me to drug them so I could party.  There is no way anyone rational could look at Casey as a victim--the only real victim is Caylee.

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #830 on: April 06, 2010, 06:27:22 PM »

Monk I have yet to get past page 5 in her letters.  I can't not yet. I have to take it in slowly. This is way too much for my monkey brain to handle. I have been so deep into this case ( Not that anyone else here doesn't feel the same way) I think a vomit monkey would be so appropriate. This is so not what I expected. Not that I knew what was to be expected. Her words written " are difficult enough to read- her handwriting style" and then to grab on to her words - there is so much information in short spans. I can't gloss over them. I am actually nauseous reading her words.  She writes as if she was sent away and is at Camp.  That she is getting ready to be sent home and all is well. Its so disturbing. The perception I find in her writing is so disturbing and OUT there .. not that she is insane. Not. She writes in 1st, 2nd and 3rd person. Within all of it she not once recognizes WHO she is and or Why she is where she is in Jail. So yes I agree a Vomit Monkey would be so appropriate.
Deenie, I'm there with you.  It's not what I expected, in fact it's worse.  She writes as if she expects to be published.  What I find hilariously disturbing is that I think she believes she is an Anais Nin, or Julia Child, or a Mary Karr.  Her use and misuse of words is just dreadful. You are correct, she does write as if she is away at summer camp, dishing the dirt on the senior counselors and fantacizing about the dreamy new intern.  (Insert Vomit Monkey here.)

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #831 on: April 06, 2010, 06:28:19 PM »

wow, but loved that movie.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #832 on: April 06, 2010, 06:30:52 PM »

Hmmm

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #833 on: April 06, 2010, 06:34:45 PM »

http://www.mcafee.cc/Bin/sb.html

Snipped:

Profile of the Sociopath

*Manipulative and Conning
They never recognize the rights of others and see their self-serving behaviors as permissible. They appear to be charming, yet are covertly hostile and domineering, seeing their victim as merely an instrument to be used. They may dominate and humiliate their victims.
*Grandiose Sense of Self Feels entitled to certain things as "their right."
*Pathological Lying - Has no problem lying coolly and easily and it is almost impossible for them to be truthful on a consistent basis. Can create, and get caught up in, a complex belief about their own powers and abilities. Extremely convincing and even able to pass lie detector tests.
* Lack of Remorse, Shame or Guilt -A deep seated rage, which is split off and repressed, is at their core. Does not see others around them as people, but only as targets and opportunities. Instead of friends, they have victims and accomplices who end up as victims. The end always justifies the means and they let nothing stand in their way.
* Shallow Emotions -When they show what seems to be warmth, joy, love and compassion it is more feigned than experienced and serves an ulterior motive. Outraged by insignificant matters, yet remaining unmoved and cold by what would upset a normal person. Since they are not genuine, neither are their promises.
*Incapacity for Love
*Need for Stimulation -Living on the edge. Verbal outbursts and physical punishments are normal. Promiscuity and gambling are common.
*Callousness/Lack of Empathy- Unable to empathize with the pain of their victims, having only contempt for others' feelings of distress and readily taking advantage of them.
* Poor Behavioral Controls/Impulsive Nature - Rage and abuse, alternating with small expressions of love and approval produce an addictive cycle for abuser and abused, as well as creating hopelessness in the victim. Believe they are all-powerful, all-knowing, entitled to every wish, no sense of personal boundaries, no concern for their impact on others.
* Early Behavior Problems/Juvenile Delinquency
Usually has a history of behavioral and academic difficulties, yet "gets by" by conning others. Problems in making and keeping friends; aberrant behaviors such as cruelty to people or animals, stealing, etc.
*Irresponsibility/Unreliability - Not concerned about wrecking others' lives and dreams. Oblivious or indifferent to the devastation they cause. Does not accept blame themselves, but blames others, even for acts they obviously committed.
*Promiscuous Sexual Behavior/Infidelity -Promiscuity, child sexual abuse, rape and sexual acting out of all sorts.
*Lack of Realistic Life Plan/Parasitic Lifestyle -Tends to move around a lot or makes all encompassing promises for the future, poor work ethic but exploits others effectively.
* Criminal or Entrepreneurial Versatility - Changes their image as needed to avoid prosecution. Changes life story readily.

BINGO!  It isn't insanity 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #834 on: April 06, 2010, 06:35:16 PM »

Hmmm

Diddly...............I tried to put a snapshot of that report in that post and it did not work.  What I was trying to post was the part where Robyn told about GA and Lee having sex with her and that she knocked out Caylee to go out. Also that there was no Zanida.  

I can't figure out how Baez thought this would not be detrimental to his client. All her lies are exposed. but I am now even more convinced that GA is going under that bus wheel along with Lee and CA.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #835 on: April 06, 2010, 06:37:10 PM »

Hmmm

Diddly...............I tried to put a snapshot of that report in that post and it did not work.  What I was trying to post was the part where Robyn told about GA and Lee having sex with her and that she knocked out Caylee to go out. Also that there was no Zanida.  

I can't figure out how Baez thought this would not be detrimental to his client. All her lies are exposed. but I am now even more convinced that GA is going under that bus wheel along with Lee and CA.
Oh yes, under the bus they will go big time.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #836 on: April 06, 2010, 06:38:09 PM »

She says that Cindy is "milking" her leave of absence. Huh.
Boy, I'll bet Cindy and George are sure proud of their loving daughter...

And that's probably the only true thing she has said. Anyone can see that CA should have had her 'disability' pay stopped a long time ago.   

And GA has not been honest about his work? Shock! *Not*

First: how would KC know that George was not working, yet disappearing day and night....wasn't she in jail and no contact with her parents?

Second: sounds just like what KC was actually doing all the time she said she had a job.

There's been a lot more going on behind the scenes. This might answer questions about how KC could know things about GA.

Cecelia Benhaida was incarcerated at the Orange County Jail from August 21st through December 5th, 2008. During this time she helped pass notes to and from Casey Anthony. She has had conversations with Krystal Holloway, her sister, regarding things George Anthony said concerning this case.

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/23069761/detail.html

Well...wouldn't "November" be the timeframe for the "affair with River"?  Would that be where George was disappearing to day and night?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #837 on: April 06, 2010, 06:38:23 PM »

Home for some of this before I can read any more   

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #838 on: April 06, 2010, 06:38:31 PM »

Great analogy.

None, indeed.  You know, when my twins were babies and my husband and I both worked full time, and he was getting his MBA four nights a week, I could have used some time off.  It never occurred to me to drug them so I could party.  There is no way anyone rational could look at Casey as a victim--the only real victim is Caylee.
See you and your Hubby represent what is " Hard and yet necessary"  to create a future for yourselves as a family as individuals- You sacrificed time away from your babies in order for them to have a future. That is commendable and I pray within this economy your works/education does pay off for you and your Husband. This is what I cannot understand with Casey. No HS Diploma. No future in sight yet she feels she is Queen and deserves everything handed to her.  CA/GA said Casey had a great job and got dressed and left for work every day and took Caylee with her - to drop her at the sitter" Lies all lies. No proof she had a job. Never a pay stub. Yet she was stealing her family blind including her elderly grandparents.  I do not know how anyone could live a life that way - being a totally lying pos everyday for years - and representing themselves as the opposite. That I "Casey" am victim.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #839 on: April 06, 2010, 06:45:05 PM »

"WFTV highlighted that Casey said her mother, Cindy, called her a whore and accused her of lying."

Oh...so...Cindy can tell the truth when she wants to!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.