May 14, 2024, 08:45:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #41  (Read 416148 times)
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1100 on: October 13, 2008, 11:53:22 AM »

"I'm sorry, I just will not believe Tim Miller ever again or donate to his organization."

There are other forces at work here. LE and Nejame.Anthony family.   
Keep your faith in Tim, he does do God's work. Not sure who the Anthony's etc work for. 

littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1101 on: October 13, 2008, 11:53:51 AM »

I quit.  Tim knew long before he came back to Orlando this weekend what his finances were.  He promised he would not quit until he found Caylee; HE PROMISED.  We've been sitting on pins and needles all week waiting for word that he was ready to search so we could go into Operation Caylee mode again.  We worked damn hard getting the searchers everything they needed and more and were ready to do it again.  I'm sorry, I just will not believe Tim Miller ever again or donate to his organization. 

Considering the fact that they've spent more than $44,000.00 and have only received $12,000.00, I wouldn't say they got "everything they needed and more".   

If finances are the real reason, then I say we all need to do some fundraising!!

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1102 on: October 13, 2008, 11:54:08 AM »

I will ask my question again for those that may have missed it.
Does anyone know it the A's had their vigil last night? That might shed some light.

I haven't seen anything about it anywhere.

Seems a bit unusual to me that it would not have been broadcasted anywhere. Well the news is coming on in a few. I'll check it out.
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1103 on: October 13, 2008, 11:54:40 AM »

I am not certain if this has been reported here yet. I have not caught up on all of the posts:
Tim Miller is considering pulling out of the search for Caylee FOR GOOD. He is supposed to have a decision sometime today. His stated reason is a lack of finances.

MURT

thanks MURT....we heard. ...and this just made me think.....we heard George is out collecting donations on the street corner..FOR WHAT!!!  He is saying the search for Caylee....so why is he not donating this money to TES??....and TES spends so damn much money on the searches....as well as the physical and emotional price they all pay.....this is the first time I can EVER remember a family NOT cooperating with TES....

I quit.  Tim knew long before he came back to Orlando this weekend what his finances were.  He promised he would not quit until he found Caylee; HE PROMISED.  We've been sitting on pins and needles all week waiting for word that he was ready to search so we could go into Operation Caylee mode again.  We worked damn hard getting the searchers everything they needed and more and were ready to do it again.  I'm sorry, I just will not believe Tim Miller ever again or donate to his organization. 

It makes me sad that this family has ALREADY begun to discredit this man and his name to people ... this is what I speculated last night would happen!

It is a SHAME that finding this one child (and GOD knows I feel it is important or I would not have spent my money to fly to Fla and help look in the best way I knew how) has taken away from the lost/missing people that this man TIM MILLER and his organization have already recovered. 

It pains me to see that people (you) are willing to say (because of this family) that this man and his credentials are not reputable ... There are MANY families of missing people that owe Tim and Equuasearch their respects because he was able to reuinite them with their missing family member ... They are now able to sleep at nights because of him

ASK THEM WHAT THEIR OPINION OF TIM MILLER IS ... NOT CINDY ANTHONY!

We (you) do not know all the logistics of this case ... why would you come into a forum that whole heartedly supports this organization and spew such nonsense ... It takes ONE PERSON to start the ball rolling to discredit/dishonor people and their good works ... 

I only PRAY for all other missing people and their families out there that you have no one else jump on your negative campaign bandwagon! 

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1104 on: October 13, 2008, 11:54:43 AM »

Does anyone know it the A's had their vigil last night? That might shed some light.
Oh MY! I never thought about it...I have no idea if they did or didn't..Usually the media reports it either way
Perhaps you can email one of the News organization such as the Sentinel.I am sure they would know..
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1105 on: October 13, 2008, 11:55:16 AM »

I do not know.....didn't read anything about it..sorry I can't be of help!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1106 on: October 13, 2008, 11:55:43 AM »

Okay now this post REALLY PISSES me off!!!!!! My posts this morning were not directed at ANYONE besides Casey Anthony!!!!!!!! Tim Miller has done and will continue to do more than anyone I know for people who have loved ones that are missing. I do not respect the fact that you have and are willing to so readily give up on this GENUINE caring loving man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And it pisses me off to read posts such as yours.  I joined this particular forum after lurking on several others for a long while so that I could join where posters were free to express their hopes, opinions, disappointments, ask questions and and so on without being bashed, being called names or being made to feel stupid, where intellegent discussion was going on with a few jokes and some light-heartedness along the way to make things pleasant.  You could have expressed your opinion quite well without being so rude. 

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #1107 on: October 13, 2008, 11:56:43 AM »

Okay now this post REALLY PISSES me off!!!!!! My posts this morning were not directed at ANYONE besides Casey Anthony!!!!!!!! Tim Miller has done and will continue to do more than anyone I know for people who have loved ones that are missing. I do not respect the fact that you have and are willing to so readily give up on this GENUINE caring loving man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And it pisses me off to read posts such as yours.  I joined this particular forum after lurking on several others for a long while so that I could join where posters were free to express their hopes, opinions, disappointments, ask questions and and so on without being bashed, being called names or being made to feel stupid, where intellegent discussion was going on with a few jokes and some light-heartedness along the way to make things pleasant.  You could have expressed your opinion quite well without being so rude. 

Point taken - I'm sorry - will not post for a while.

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1108 on: October 13, 2008, 11:57:10 AM »

I do not know.....didn't read anything about it..sorry I can't be of help!

I read somewhere it was being held at a different location that was named, but I do not remember where....sorry.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
bjinsco
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1109 on: October 13, 2008, 11:57:25 AM »

FWIW I just found this on WS supposedly from LP:

Ok, I just got off the phone with LP. Now if LP is to believed MONEY IS NOT AN ISSUE. The meeting with MN is what has made him prompt this decision. I also posed the question if the body has been found and they are waiting to release it because of the families safety and LP answered that he believes enough of the body has been found. Remember that this is what LP just told me. If you believe everything he has said to be true then take it for what it is worth. LP also stated that if money was an issue then he would donate.

Given that we all respect LP and his opinions, this may just be a ray of sunshine
Is this poster a legit one...I would not doubt it at all if were coming from Des..I really want to believe it!!!!!Please just tell me the poster over at WS is a legit one and I will be happy...

It's a new poster (19 posts) so it could very well be bunk.

On another note, does anyone know if they had their vigil last night?

Somebody on murt's site claims his/her niece frequently speaks to LP. (Maybe the niece is the person posting on WS?) The other night, this person said LP told the niece that he was only 50/50 sure about Lee being Caylee's dad.  So I don't know if I can buy what this person is saying or not... that they actually talk to LP. Not sure why they would get something different than what LP is telling Des.

Hi AnotherMonkey

OK - I can see I'm not going to get all my cleaning done - LOL. I went to throw the wash in and had the site still up on the puter and of course I had to read the last few pages and when I came across your post here I had to reply. That was me who posted on Murts ustream chat about my niece calling LP. Let me tell ya how that happened. My niece and I get on the phone alot to talk about the case (she doesn't get on websites to read though-she only watches NG) so when I told her I read LP thinks Lee is the father and it sounds like he is very sure of that, my niece thought that was ridiculous that Lee could be the father and I told her LP has a website with his phone number and to call him because I also read he talks to anyone who calls him but I was to chicken to call. Well, anyway, a few days went by and I kept insisting people along with LP believe Lee is the father. She said, "Thats it! - Give me the number! - I'm calling him right now!" That was Saturday. She kept me on the phone and used her cell to call him. She said it's ringing, ringing, ringing. He finally picked up the phone and she told him her name and that her aunt had told her what she read on the internet about what he said and that she doesn't think you can believe everything you read on the internet so he preceded to tell her and I quote "I've heard that and I am 50/50 believing it." Then told her he was literally running out the door and he was sorry but she could call him at his office on Monday. She got off the phone and said to me "Oh my God, I can't believe I just talked to Leonard Padilla."

I just talked to her to tell her I read your post, she cracked up and said "why would I lie, and I only talked to him one time". You can tell she doesn't get on the computer often. LOL Anyway, you guys can call him. Just go to his website. Like I said, I'm to chicken. I told my niece to call him back today. I'll let you know if she does. Dang! I'm not getting anything done and now I have only a few more hours. Smile

I typed this pretty fast and don't have time to check if I make sense or spelling errors. Sorry

Memories fade, but a GOOGLE SEARCH never forgets.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1110 on: October 13, 2008, 11:58:56 AM »

Let's not start beating up on each other this morning....I know we are all frustrated...but let's wait and see what Tim has to say....and what happened with the GJ.....

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Anninflorida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1111 on: October 13, 2008, 11:59:34 AM »

Our local news stations here usually report on the Sunday evening vigils for Caylee but I didn't hear anything last night or this morning.  Of course, since the A's moved the vigils from their home to an undisclosed location (to avoid protesters per JB) things have been a bit quiet.  I will see if I can find out anything from any of the local stations.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1112 on: October 13, 2008, 11:59:41 AM »

I have no idea if there is anything else behind Tim's decision to possibly pull off his search, or it's just as he has said, but IMO, it has nothing to do with protecting Cindy. I don't think LE would want Tim to do anything other than help find Caylee.

There's a murder to be investigated, and a case to be tried. Finding Caylee first and foremost, is paramount to respect for the child, and secondly, can only assist the accountability process to those who harmed her.

Even if you accept that Cindy is still in denial, the truth will come, hopefully. If Cindy is still hanging on, she's in the hardest place of all; ask Beth. It would be kinder to find Caylee's remains.
Marlee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1113 on: October 13, 2008, 12:00:04 PM »

On the phone with Erin at TES....Tim is NOT pulling out!!! [/color]

Have patience.

If you do not hear something from Tim or TES office it is NOT true.

« Last Edit: October 13, 2008, 12:25:58 PM by klaasend » Logged
TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1114 on: October 13, 2008, 12:00:55 PM »

We already knew this but it's official wonder why Lee And Cindy were not supeoned?

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- The grand jury set to meet Tuesday and hear evidence regarding possible murder charges against Casey Anthony in the death of her daughter will hear from her father, George Anthony.

He has been subpoenaed to testify at the grand jury. He is expected to testify about the smell coming from their white Pontiac and how Casey told him to stay away from the car.

So far neither Casey’s mother Cindy Anthony nor her brother Lee Anthony have been subpoenaed.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7633318&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

Man, I am bouncing around like a rubber ball but I typed a short response to this and some gremlin in my computer decided to show out.

My guess is that the prosecution knows Cindy would not advance the case against Casey.  She wouldn't even admit to LE that they removed the battery from Casey's car so she wouldn't drive off.  I think Lee will be the state's star witness and the prosecutor is saving his testimony so that it won't be discoverable by the defense as it would be if he testified before the Grand Jury.

If this has been addressed several times, I apologize!  I can't get or stay caught up.........
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1115 on: October 13, 2008, 12:01:06 PM »

I have had a feeling for a while now that LE does indeed have remains of little Caylee.  I believe the reason the last search was abruptly called off was due to the discovery of remains that were thought to be Caylee.  It then took time to scientifically determine if what they found was Caylee. I live in Central Florida and I will agree that the weather conditions were horrible and there was a lot of standing water in unusual places. But, after reading posts from people that were searching with Tim on that last Sunday he searched, I am convinced that something important to this case was found.  I believe Tim came here to testify before the GJ tommorrow and while he was here, he took the opportunity to visit with the Keesee family and talk about Jennifer's disappearance.  Tim is just not the type of person to give up, especially when there are so many people willing to either help search or donate money.  If remains were found, LE would have been under no obligation to tell the Anthony family until a definite ID was made. We all know how long these tests can take, after the amount of time it took us to hear back on the DNA tests from samples found in the trunk of the car.  I may be really off base here, but I just have a feeling there is much more than we know. And....I feel something happened to really help the State prove its case that caused this GJ appearance to happen so suddenly.

Would Tim even be needed for a GJ unless he found something?

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1116 on: October 13, 2008, 12:02:31 PM »

Have patience.

Thank you, Marlee!
« Last Edit: October 13, 2008, 12:26:19 PM by klaasend » Logged
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1117 on: October 13, 2008, 12:03:18 PM »

Have patience.

thanks Marlee....I kept repeating WAIT TIL WE HEAR IT FROM TIM!!  WOOHOO
« Last Edit: October 13, 2008, 12:26:33 PM by klaasend » Logged

Rest in Peace Caylee

flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1118 on: October 13, 2008, 12:03:38 PM »

Have patience.

WOOOHOOOOOOO!!!  Great news.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2008, 12:26:45 PM by klaasend » Logged

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1119 on: October 13, 2008, 12:03:39 PM »

Let's not start beating up on each other this morning....I know we are all frustrated...but let's wait and see what Tim has to say....and what happened with the GJ.....
I agree....KnayKnay is a very sweet person from what I have seen...She poured he heart into helping with donations for TES the first time around..
She contacted so many media organization and other begging for people to put out the word TES need volunteers...She did so much for them....
I think it is just a somewhat disheartining to hear someone give up on Tim and TES after their track record..However that is their opinion and right to it...KnaKnay I heart you!!!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.