May 02, 2024, 02:51:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #12  (Read 364041 times)
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1360 on: August 31, 2008, 11:50:34 PM »

Awww,looks like everyone is leaving and I DOUBT I will sleep much tonight...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1361 on: August 31, 2008, 11:53:13 PM »

I swear I didn't do anything to this one, but somehow when I saved it - look what happened.

OMG STOP!!! your killin me here!!! LMAO and feeling guilty bout it (kind of) Come to think of it Lee inherited those eyebrows too ya now. Probably why he is in hiding, Doesn't want Picaso getting a hold of him    

OK, I promise to stop it...ck4 George is in good company - check these unibrows out. Maybe your recognize them.

YES! Now I see it cleary! Its all in the eyerbrows, I think your on to something! How could we of all missed this??? For crying out loud .......Pls forward to LE ASAP!!!

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1362 on: August 31, 2008, 11:53:21 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-casey-anthony-search-caylee-083108,0,1278655.story

Lead investigator: We're likely looking for a body
By Sara K. Clarke and Bianca Prieto

Sentinel Staff Writer

10:18 PM EDT, August 31, 2008

Orange County sheriff's investigators turned their attention Sunday to the possibility that missing 3-year-old Caylee Marie Anthony is dead, and joined with hundreds of volunteers to canvass wooded areas in southeast Orlando in search of the toddler.

"Since we've gotten things back from the FBI lab, we know that we're probably looking for a body," said Sgt. John Allen, the lead investigator in the case. "We're to the point in the investigation where we think it'd be good to go back and retrace some of our steps."

Caylee Marie was last seen in mid-June and was reported missing to authorities July 15. During a bail hearing in July for her mother, Casey Anthony, investigators said they had found strands of hair, a stain and dirt in the trunk of the woman's car, which had been abandoned in a parking lot.

On Wednesday, the Sheriff's Office said air-sample tests from the abandoned car show that the trunk once held a decomposing human body.

The results of DNA samples sent to FBI forensics labs have not been made public.

Television stations said Sunday that Allen had gone further -- telling them lab results indicated the body in the trunk of the Anthony's white Pontiac was in fact Caylee Marie.

"We clearly have evidence that indicates that there was a dead body in the trunk of Casey's car, and that that body was Caylee," Allen told WFTV-Channel 9 in an interview that aired Sunday evening.

Allen told the Orlando Sentinel Sunday night that the evidence suggests that the body in the back of the car was "likely to be Caylee." He would not disclose the type of evidence that was returned from the federal lab and would not confirm whether the child was dead.

This information was the furthest the sheriff's office has gone in saying that the missing child is dead. In recent weeks, sheriff's spokesmen have repeatedly said the agency was looking for a live child.

Meanwhile, Caylee's grandmother, Cindy Anthony, spoke out against general negativity in the case during a vigil Sunday night that drew more than two dozen supporters to the Anthony home.

"We need a voice that's a lot stronger than theirs," she said. "I'm not going to give up."

Caylee's mother is back in the Orange County Jail after being arrested at the family home Friday night on bad-check charges. Her bondsman subsequently revoked her bail on earlier charges of child neglect and giving false information to authorities, making it unlikely she will be free again soon.

She has consistently told sheriff's investigators she left the child with a babysitter, who cannot be found. Investigators have accused her of lying and urged her to tell them what she knows.

State prosecutors have offered her a limited-immunity deal if she will divulge information leading them to Caylee. The offer was scheduled to expire Tuesday.

Earlier Sunday, the Sheriff's Office assisted a search staged by Texas EquuSearch, a volunteer organization called in by the Anthony family to organize search parties this weekend for Caylee.

The Sheriff's Office sent its helicopter up with EquuSearch's infrared equipment to help map the search area and look for things such as recently disturbed areas or fresh tire tracks.

About 215 volunteers gathered to help comb an area north of Orlando International Airport, roughly seven miles from the Anthony home in the Lee Vista area.

Mandy Albritton, deputy search director for EquuSearch, said the group would stay involved until Caylee is found.

"We will be here until we bring this community closure, no matter how many trips we have to make," she said

BUMP

NEW DEVELOPMENT OF THE DAY

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1363 on: August 31, 2008, 11:54:18 PM »

I think the medium is full of skittles.

She basically said what many also have said...

mother was so in love with Tony, and he is mean to her, tries to hard to be loved.

hot car

died

tell the cops to talk to the man at the car parts store

tell them about the man who hid my body

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1364 on: August 31, 2008, 11:55:04 PM »

As I stated earlier, I think George is dirty as sin in this whole mess.

I am really trying to figure out Cindy's involvement, though. She seemed sincerely upset in the 911 call, I grant that. But in the jail house call with Casey, Casey had said she had just seen Cindy's interview, and Cindy said something like, which one, I have done several and not seen them all. Casey went on to say something like, "You don't know what my involvement is?!?!" (As if she should fully know what that involvement was.)

This makes me think Casey thinks her mother knows what is going on, just as I think George knew.

This whole thing makes me so sad and confused!

Brandi ... I believe Cindy was in the dark in regards to what happened to Caylee when she made that 911 call.  She never had a clue that her grandaughter was dead and ... her daughter was responsible and ... her husband participated in a coverup.

This was why the "tough love" approach in calling 911.  Cindy attempted to have Casey charged with theft of money and a vehicle ... report Caylee missing.  Cindy could be heard in the background of the 911 tape ... threatening Casey ... threatening to take custody of Caylee.

Brandi ... I do not think that George or Casey anticipated Cindy's 911 call to authorities.  However ... Cindy was quickly filled in on the details and ... that is when the reversal of the "tough love" position that she had revealed in the 911 calls.

In Cindy's world she had no choice.  Not only had she lost her precious grandaughter ... George and Casey's freedom was in the balance.  Her family was at risk of being destroyed.

IMO.  IMO.

Janet

And something I just realized, we don't have any tapes of George talking to Casey from jail, do we?

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1365 on: August 31, 2008, 11:55:10 PM »

Nite everyone that is calling it a night!

Cubbee - I'll be here for at least another couple hours.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1366 on: August 31, 2008, 11:56:23 PM »

I swear I didn't do anything to this one, but somehow when I saved it - look what happened.

He must be related to Max "Eyebrows" Arends. 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1367 on: August 31, 2008, 11:56:28 PM »

I do not have any faith in the psychics and internet voo-doo hoo-doo's who all want to climb to fame and fortune on the backs of the victims.  If they are not working with LE, as TES does, then they are not legitimate and need to go crawl back into the holes from which they came.

AZLady ... I do not believe in psychics either.  I contend that many who called themselves psychic have the ability to put known fact together regarding a case and ... come up with a theory.  Something akin to many Monkeys.

I have always contended if this wanabe detective who calls herself Tamikosmom claimed that her theories involving a case were the result of a psychic experience ... maybe ... just maybe LE would take notice.

Janet

BUMP

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1368 on: August 31, 2008, 11:56:35 PM »

As I stated earlier, I think George is dirty as sin in this whole mess.

I am really trying to figure out Cindy's involvement, though. She seemed sincerely upset in the 911 call, I grant that. But in the jail house call with Casey, Casey had said she had just seen Cindy's interview, and Cindy said something like, which one, I have done several and not seen them all. Casey went on to say something like, "You don't know what my involvement is?!?!" (As if she should fully know what that involvement was.)

This makes me think Casey thinks her mother knows what is going on, just as I think George knew.

This whole thing makes me so sad and confused!

Brandi ... I believe Cindy was in the dark in regards to what happened to Caylee when she made that 911 call.  She never had a clue that her grandaughter was dead and ... her daughter was responsible and ... her husband participated in a coverup.

This was why the "tough love" approach in calling 911.  Cindy attempted to have Casey charged with theft of money and a vehicle ... report Caylee missing.  Cindy could be heard in the background of the 911 tape ... threatening Casey ... threatening to take custody of Caylee.

Brandi ... I do not think that George or Casey anticipated Cindy's 911 call to authorities.  However ... Cindy was quickly filled in on the details and ... that is when the reversal of the "tough love" position that she had revealed in the 911 calls.

In Cindy's world she had no choice.  Not only had she lost her precious grandaughter ... George and Casey's freedom was in the balance.  Her family was at risk of being destroyed.

IMO.  IMO.

Janet

And something I just realized, we don't have any tapes of George talking to Casey from jail, do we?

NO, we don't
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1369 on: August 31, 2008, 11:56:48 PM »

Nite everyone that is calling it a night!

Cubbee - I'll be here for at least another couple hours.

Me too hopefully Klaas...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1370 on: August 31, 2008, 11:57:54 PM »

The only one thing that was Weird that this so called Psychic says is -

She talks about a Man that Hit Caylee that owns or works in a Car Parts Store..

That she says to her Mom Casey - It was so Hot where you left me. I had to go to sleep.

I mean at the same time, just me having to type what I heard .. Its disturbing to say the least.
Its disturbing beyond words all of this.

I raised my daughter alone. I had her when I was 24. Not that you can compare 19 and 24.
I think the biggest lesson I learned from being a single parent was compromise and put my Daughter first always. I always put my Daughter first in any scenario. Even when I wanted to do other things, or go places and didnt. I never look back and think of " Oh the Party's I missed" or " The Guys who I could not Date".

When my Daughter was a Baby. I didn't trust Guys. I would never put my Daughter in a situation with Men after meeting them 3 times. Or even want to Date Guys for that matter. I was too busy working and taking care of my child.  Any time I was able to meet a Guy that I thought was possible for a Date. The second they found out I was a MOM ...they Ran for the Hills.

What is Casey's Power over these Young Guys ..besides whats under her skirt.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1371 on: August 31, 2008, 11:59:05 PM »

Sorry to ask, I have been in and out all day.... do we have any kind of statment from George or Cindy since the news that it WAS Caylee in the trunk?

At the vigil tonight, she said "we need a stronger voice", I take that as she doesn't like what the police are saying and wants someone who can over power what they're saying, good luck with that Cindy.

jmo

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
jmagic
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1372 on: September 01, 2008, 12:01:41 AM »

Thank you for the update.  I notice George came out of hiding.
I wonder if any of the tv stations would ask for everyone within a 50 mile radius to go outside their homes and look for anything that might look like a grave.  I know they did that around here when there were 2 missing children a couple years ago.  I remember that a family ended up finding a area that looked like a grave, they called the police and it ended up being the grave of the children.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1373 on: September 01, 2008, 12:01:48 AM »

Sorry to ask, I have been in and out all day.... do we have any kind of statment from George or Cindy since the news that it WAS Caylee in the trunk?

At the vigil tonight, she said "we need a stronger voice", I take that as she doesn't like what the police are saying and wants someone who can over power what they're saying, good luck with that Cindy.

jmo

I think We are not going to hear Much from the Anthony's for a few days .. Not since tonight's press release. They are working too hard to figure out to retract everything they have Said on video.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1374 on: September 01, 2008, 12:01:49 AM »

jmo

What happened to Larry Garrison.... he got larygitis?

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1375 on: September 01, 2008, 12:05:24 AM »

jmo

Larry Boy was on CNN this Morning speaking of How Poorly Cindy/George have been Treated. And compared this case to Natalie. He said that its been nothing but total chaos due to everything the LE has leaked that are untruths.... Hmmm guess he does not watch much Cable News from California ..

mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1376 on: September 01, 2008, 12:05:40 AM »

jmo

We can only hope!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1377 on: September 01, 2008, 12:05:51 AM »

jmo

teehee!
larygitis! Cute!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1378 on: September 01, 2008, 12:06:29 AM »

jmo

ROFLMAO 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1379 on: September 01, 2008, 12:07:20 AM »

Yes ... there is and ... the dialogue somewhat blows my theory that George is involved in the coverup.

In this jailhouse phone dialogue ... Cindy, George (?) and Lee all appear to be challenging Casey in regards to her lies.

Hey ... it could all have been staged.  They all knew that they were being taped.

Janet
_____

JAILHOUSE RECORDING - CINDY AND GEORGE

Missing Tot's Mom: 'The Media Misconstrued Everything I Said'
Monday, July 28, 2008

CINDY ANTHONY: I don't know what your involvement is, sweetheart. You're not telling me where she's at.

CASEY ANTHONY: Because I don't (DELETED) know where she's at. Are you kidding me?

CINDY ANTHONY: Casey, don't waste your call to scream and holler at me.

CASEY ANTHONY: ... Waste my call sitting in, oh, the jail.

(CROSSTALK)

CINDY ANTHONY: Whose fault is you sitting in the jail? You're blaming me that you're sitting in the jail?

CASEY ANTHONY: Not my fault.

CINDY ANTHONY: Blame yourself for telling lies. What do you mean, it's not your fault? What do you mean it's not your fault, sweetheart? If you'd have told them the truth and not lied about everything, they wouldn't...

CASEY ANTHONY: Do me a favor. Just tell me what Tony's number is. I don't want to talk to you right now. Forget it. I don't want any of you coming up here when I have my first hearing for bond and everything else. Like, don't even (DELETED) waste your time coming up here.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: We're going to find out, something, whatever's going on, it's going to be found out. So why not do it now, save yourself...

CASEY ANTHONY: There's nothing to find out. There's absolutely nothing to find out (INAUDIBLE) what I told the detectives.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Well, you know, everything you've been telling them is a lie.

CASEY ANTHONY: I have no clue where Caylee is. If I knew where Caylee was, do you think any of this would be happening? No. And I appreciate everything that you're trying to do, but I'd like to call Tony. He's not at my house, is he?

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,392201,00.html
JAILHOUSE CALL - LEE ANTHONY

Transcript Of Phone Call From Jail 
 Last Edited: Friday, 25 Jul 2008, 9:22 PM EDT 
Created: Friday, 25 Jul 2008, 9:22 PM EDT 

Lee Anthony: "Hello?"

Casey Anthony: "Hi. Can you get me Tony's number?"

Lee Anthony: "I can do that but I don't know what good it's going to do you at this point.

Casey Anthony: "Well, I'd like to talk to him any way because I called to talk to my mother and it is a (expletive) waste. By the way, I don't want any of you coming up here when I have my first hearing for bond and everything. I mean don't even (expletive) waste your time coming up here."

Lee Anthony:  "You know, you are having a real tough year and making it real tough for anybody to want to try to, even if it is giving..."

Casey Anthony: "See that is just it, every..."

Lee Anthony:  "You are not even letting me finish.

Casey Anthony: "Go ahead..

Lee Anthony:  "First, you are asking me for Tony's phone number so you can call him and then you immediately want to start pressing toward me and don't even worry about coming up here for all this stuff and trying to cut us out.

Casey Anthony: "I'm not trying to cut anybody out..

Lee Anthony:  "I'm not going around and around with you. You know, that is pretty pointless. I'm not going to put everyone else through the same stuff that you've been putting the police and everybody else for the last 24 hours and the stuff you've been putting mom through for the last four or five weeks. I'm done with that. So, you can tell me what's going on. Kristina would love to talk to you because she thinks you will tell her what's going on. Frankly, we are going to find out, whatever is going on is going to be found out. So, why not do it now?"

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7068416&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.