May 03, 2024, 12:01:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #569 1/4 - 1/6/2007 - USE THIS THREAD  (Read 108364 times)
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #580 on: January 05, 2007, 05:57:15 PM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
Quote from: "Sam"
HI Again Monkeys,

CBB, I forgot to say thanks for the avatars.

I also want to comment on your wonderful post to Chroninger. I used to be able to write but need alot of time to think about things now.

We have alot of wonderful writers here on Scared Monkeys.JMHO

Your welcome, and BT, that promise I made this morning may be a LATE night fix, but it's a ways until Valentine's Day. Don't worry!  Wink  See Ya Bye!

Thanks, CBB. I appreciate your help. Anytime before Valentine's Day will work for me.  Very Happy

I Stand With The Girl
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #581 on: January 05, 2007, 06:02:16 PM »

Quote from: "Sam"
HI Again Monkeys,

CBB, I forgot to say thanks for the avatars.

I also want to comment on your wonderful post to Chroninger. I used to be able to write but need alot of time to think about things now.

We have alot of wonderful writers here on Scared Monkeys.JMHO

Your welcome, and BT, that promise I made this morning may be a LATE night fix, but it's a ways until Valentine's Day. Don't worry!  Wink  See Ya Bye!

Ah, that's it! Start charging for avatars! Make enough money to fund office reclamation project.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #582 on: January 05, 2007, 06:21:19 PM »

Off Topic but not about avatars!
Can I please tap the wealth of knowledge here and ask if anyone has any suggestions at all on how to eliminate cat spray odor? The office in a rural area of Virginia has been deluged with cat spray! I had to close it today. The cat had gotten in the air conditioning ducts, and I can't afford to close again on Monday. We got the cat. Alarmingly, there was something very wrong with it. It was foaming at the mouth, and was shot by animal control. I hate the whole affair, but this is a medical clinic, and I only have this week-end to fix it. The area with the exam rooms is absolutely uninhabital, and folks have been scrubbing all day.

Thanks in advance for any help!

I know and I will send it to Klaas and she can tell you, but not on the forum.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #583 on: January 05, 2007, 06:23:59 PM »

Good Day Monkeys Smile

I wonder if Phil will do better research on ANY topic in the future Laughing
I all see that the "pending" post I had... is no longer in the queue at the The New Dominion web site  Oh well

It might be kinda different to keep track of Phil's articles and keep him on his toes  no matter what the article is about... If ya know what I mean  Laughing  Laughing

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #584 on: January 05, 2007, 06:40:13 PM »

CBB

If you're still here if you have a Sam's Club nearby, go and pick up a product called Odo-Ban.  Comes in a gallon jug of concentrate.  Mix with water according to directions.  Spray the upholstery, carpet, drapes, mop the floors with it, etc.  Amazing product.  Of course if I was close to you, I'd fix ya up with a ServiceMaster Product called P.O.G.  Wink

Other suggestions as listed by others may help too
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #585 on: January 05, 2007, 06:40:26 PM »

Quote from: "justinsmama"
Off Topic but not about avatars!
Can I please tap the wealth of knowledge here and ask if anyone has any suggestions at all on how to eliminate cat spray odor? The office in a rural area of Virginia has been deluged with cat spray! I had to close it today. The cat had gotten in the air conditioning ducts, and I can't afford to close again on Monday. We got the cat. Alarmingly, there was something very wrong with it. It was foaming at the mouth, and was shot by animal control. I hate the whole affair, but this is a medical clinic, and I only have this week-end to fix it. The area with the exam rooms is absolutely uninhabital, and folks have been scrubbing all day.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Vinegar

Might make it worse.  Acid versus acid.  It needs something with a sweeter composition.  I know the answer and have sent it to Klaas who hopefully will pass it on to Borg.  I can't talk about it in public.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #586 on: January 05, 2007, 06:41:40 PM »

Thanks, Carnut and Justins! I've been doing vinegar, but maybe not strong enough. Started with liquid lysol, went to bleach, then vinegar. Febreze by the case, Carnut in pure self defense. I'd douse the place in alcohol if it would help. Could only be an improvement! I called a professional service, and they'll guarantee ridding smoke odors, but when they arrived, wouldn't guarentee this situation. Thanks!

You will in all probability make it worse with some of these.  You do not need an acid, you need something with a higher pH.  I have sent Klaas the answer.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #587 on: January 05, 2007, 06:42:57 PM »

Okay, I will say it here.  MASSENGILL DOUCHE POWDERS.  Cat odors need a balance in the pH to eliminate them.  What Snoopy recommends will work but this is cheaper and easier to mix and apply.  Buy it in the large quantity.  It even kills the odor of skunks.

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #588 on: January 05, 2007, 06:45:18 PM »

Tyler,

I'm so glad you went ahead and told us. I was about to post my e-mail address and ask you to send it to me.  Laughing

Sometimes the feral cats in the woods decide to mark my heat pumps, front door, etc. as their own. Sad

I Stand With The Girl
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #589 on: January 05, 2007, 06:48:22 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Okay, I will say it here.  MASSENGILL DOUCHE POWDERS.  Cat odors need a balance in the pH to eliminate them.  What Snoopy recommends will work but this is cheaper and easier to mix and apply.  Buy it in the large quantity.  It even kills the odor of skunks.

Yeah, but..... wouldn't buying something like that in those quantities open one up to some stares at checkout? Kinda like buying extra small condoms?
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #590 on: January 05, 2007, 06:49:48 PM »

Shocked  Shocked

That would definately work.   Wink

I'm having a silly moment here!  I was just visualizing my technicians trying to explain this to customers who call our office for advice.
 Laughing  Laughing  Laughing   I don't think my guys would want to tell anybody this.
hmmmmm.......think I'll see what the expression is on their faces Monday when I tell them about this recommendation.  Cool
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #591 on: January 05, 2007, 06:51:03 PM »

Embarassed Correction  Embarassed
My post did show up ... must have been using a bad link..

did anyone check out Phils other article
No Child Encouraged to Move Ahead

This is a much longer article

Do we  have any teachers in the cage ???

and this one of TWO comments
Comment from Phil Chroniger
Time: January 5, 2007, 3:55 pm

I’ve noticed that none of the “stone-throwers” have responded to this article.
Interesting…

Oh   the other comment was
Comment from John Chroniger
Time: January 5, 2007, 1:32 pm

Phil
Well said, however again I think your point will be overlooked because people will only think you are bashing the powers that control education without offering solutions. Therefore I am challenging you to think about the solutions and sometime down the road bring it to the public.
Dad

Rolling Eyes

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #592 on: January 05, 2007, 06:51:15 PM »

Very Happy  Very Happy Of course you have to say it here, Tyler.  All the monkeys in the cage would have just pestered you with curiousity Smile  Smile -me included.  It sounds like a very good remedy, and one I wish I had known of a couple years ago, when a tenant of mine decided to bring a tom cat in and marked the doors, the windows etc.  Had to tear out carpets, sand floors, repaint etc., and for a long time after, you could still get linger whiffs.  Ewww.  I also used charcoal briquets to help absorb odor.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #593 on: January 05, 2007, 06:56:25 PM »

Quote from: "Carnut"

Yeah, but..... wouldn't buying something like that in those quantities open one up to some stares at checkout? Kinda like buying extra small condoms?

Tell 'em it's going to Aruba. Laughing

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #594 on: January 05, 2007, 06:56:35 PM »

Snoopy - if you are still here, you mug is ready  Wink

http://www.cafepress.com/scaredmonkeys.98799729

For anyone who may have missed them, here are all the personalized mugs done so far:

http://www.cafepress.com/scaredmonkeys/2333143
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #595 on: January 05, 2007, 06:57:17 PM »

Tyler, thanks for finally telling us.
In fact I do not know why the problem with the answer. There are so many feminine type products that are used for other things.

In heart transplant patients there is quite often a problem with thrush. The treatment is to suck vaginal suppositories for both prevention and treatment. I think it maybe the one for treating yeast infections. I also seem to remember the reason transplant patients are prone to this is because of the anti-rejection drugs. If so it is probably used in other transplant patients as well.

Just a swinging with the tribe
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #596 on: January 05, 2007, 06:57:35 PM »

Quote from: "MuffyBee"

Very Happy  Very Happy Of course you have to say it here, Tyler.  All the monkeys in the cage would have just pestered you with curiousity Smile  Smile -me included.  It sounds like a very good remedy, and one I wish I had known of a couple years ago, when a tenant of mine decided to bring a tom cat in and marked the doors, the windows etc.  Had to tear out carpets, sand floors, repaint etc., and for a long time after, you could still get linger whiffs.  Ewww.  I also used charcoal briquets to help absorb odor.

This is the reason I dont like cats and dont want one.. can ya just image me and the Massengill????...

Price check isle 7....

Very Happy

By the way.. Happy New Year Monks.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #597 on: January 05, 2007, 06:58:39 PM »

Oldfart:  You do realize that the response to the article by Phil Chroniger
was from his Dad, John Chroniger?  I love it: Anna had the last word!

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #598 on: January 05, 2007, 07:00:14 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"

<<snip>>
This is the reason I dont like cats and dont want one.. can ya just image me and the Massengill????...

Price check isle 7....

Very Happy

By the way.. Happy New Year Monks.

Hi Rob
 hope you had a Happy New Year

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #599 on: January 05, 2007, 07:02:11 PM »

Quote from: "MeMere"
I just hope that Greta et al do not try to interview Beth about this....there has to be a limit....!

Good morning monkey friends..... Confused

What surprises me is that their marriage stayed together this long.  After all was said and done, no marriage that I know of could have stayed together during this.  The real losers in this are Beth, Dave and Jug.

I agree...The stress and strain of everything they have had to endure has just been horrific. God bless them all. Crying or Very sad
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.