May 21, 2024, 03:21:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #822 7/28/09 - 8/13/09  (Read 400172 times)
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #420 on: July 30, 2009, 08:17:46 PM »

Well, I hope I didn't PO Kermit....that might give me warts.   AND, I sure as hell don't want to be cut off when Magnolia brings out the wine.          

No you didn't PO me at all. The goldish colored shirt is another photo taken where he is on the deck of the ship. The other with the red shirt and cap are taken inside the cabin with Dolf Richardson.

And I by no means am trying to convince or talk anyone into seeing what I think I see. I respect everyone's opinions.

ribbit.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #421 on: July 30, 2009, 08:18:37 PM »

All I know is that Debbie told me she could never ban somebody because of what they did on another forum.

Guess that was then and me and this is now and her?

I hope Granny Toad can still post here if she wants to.  I don't think she plays forum war games.  And that is the only reason a couple of those sites exist in the first place.

Granny Toad runs circles around everyone at BFN.

She can croak that is for sure!
Love my granny toad.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #422 on: July 30, 2009, 08:21:13 PM »

IF it is John Silvetti in the red shirt, why would Kyle lie about that?   

Because at that point in time Kyle had been exposed and Silvetti put the boy's job on the line for opening his big mouth.  jmo

I agree.

Janet

Following his revelation in his own words to the Natalee's Freebirds regarding his professional opinion as a ROV analysis that Natalee Holloway's remains were in all probability in that that trap and ... those remains were afforded to the enemy unchallenged by John Silvetti ... Kyle Kingman was soliciting funds on be half of TES  to underwrite the dives on targets that had yet to be investigated.

Janet

++++++

THE SEARCH FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY

Kyle Kingman - 02/15/2008

Although we have searched and ruled out an extensive portion of the original planned search area, a substantial portion of the high-probability area yet remains to be explored. Now, following a publicly confirmed admission that Natalee Holloway was disposed at sea, we are confident that completing the focused search area will bring closure. We therefore formally invite and request anyone who this humanitarian effort has touched to get involved and to help support the remaining search efforts. Donations are being handled by Texas Equusearch, a 501 (c) (3) nonprofit organization. Please come beside those who have already given so much to help ensure a proper funeral in Alabama for Natalee Holloway. Please make all donations marked as: "Holloway search".

To learn more about Texas Equusearch and to help support the search for Natalee Holloway, check out: http://www.texasequusearch.org/donate.html

Texas EquuSearch Office:
4013 FM 517, Suite B
Dickinson, Texas 77539
P. O. Box 395, Dickinson, Texas 77539

Office: (281) 309-9500
Fax: (281) 534-6719
Toll Free: (877) 270-9500
Email: donate@texasequusearch.org

Posted by Kyle Kingman
http://nholloway.blogspot.com/2008/02/support-effort.html

Note the date on that. Kyle had been back in the U.S. soliciting the ROV images with Executives by the direction of Schaefer and Tim Trahan. When it didn't pan out; plan B I guess.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #423 on: July 30, 2009, 08:26:01 PM »

Well, I hope I didn't PO Kermit....that might give me warts.   AND, I sure as hell don't want to be cut off when Magnolia brings out the wine.          

No you didn't PO me at all. The goldish colored shirt is another photo taken where he is on the deck of the ship. The other with the red shirt and cap are taken inside the cabin with Dolf Richardson.

And I by no means am trying to convince or talk anyone into seeing what I think I see. I respect everyone's opinions.

ribbit.

As do i.I think everyone has wonderful opinions,as well as ideas in the journey we call "Justice for Natalee Holloway".I believe,the closer we get to the truth in regards to what transpired out in those waters & the ensuing aftermath,the harder we'll have to look at what GREEDY,EVIL people are truly capable of.To believe people can be so heinous and callous is very difficult,especially under the circumstances... We as Monkey's,Freebird's,Frog's,Wrecks,Billb's,Tm's,Maggies,Hotpings,Helenbacks,2nj's,Muffy's,San,
klaas's,Janet's,Bm's,Anna's,as well as any other Monkey i left out need to keep trudging ahead on the road for Justice.IT WILL BE SERVED!

KTF

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #424 on: July 30, 2009, 08:26:32 PM »

For those who want to believe anything that that darklard pink telephone piece of poop and his crew have to say about me, about Klassend, about Anna or about any of the SM members or anything for that matter!
This is PROOF that our gov't is aware of what is taking place!!!!!!!

Domain Name house.gov (United States Government)
IP Address xxx.xxx.xxx.# (Information Systems, U.S. House of Representatives) ISP Information Systems, U.S. House of Representatives
Location Continent : North America

Anybody who believes him at this point needs their head examined.  He's lied so much, he doesn't know the truth about anything.

His actions, chat room conversations evidence, his stalking, and his lying posts are enough.

The integrity of the frog (and the faithful monkeys) is without question, as demonstrated by unwavering support of Natalee and Beth, even in the face of really tough questions and issues.  I am encouraged that a g-man or g-woman may be visiting here on behalf of Natalee and her familly.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #425 on: July 30, 2009, 08:31:47 PM »

For those who want to believe anything that that darklard pink telephone piece of poop and his crew have to say about me, about Klassend, about Anna or about any of the SM members or anything for that matter!
This is PROOF that our gov't is aware of what is taking place!!!!!!!

Domain Name house.gov (United States Government)
IP Address xxx.xxx.xxx.# (Information Systems, U.S. House of Representatives) ISP Information Systems, U.S. House of Representatives
Location Continent : North America

Anybody who believes him at this point needs their head examined.  He's lied so much, he doesn't know the truth about anything.

His actions, chat room conversations evidence, his stalking, and his lying posts are enough.

The integrity of the frog (and the faithful monkeys) is without question, as demonstrated by unwavering support of Natalee and Beth, even in the face of really tough questions and issues.  I am encouraged that a g-man or g-woman may be visiting here on behalf of Natalee and her familly.

Can you say TICK_TOCK..

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #426 on: July 30, 2009, 08:35:28 PM »

IF it is John Silvetti in the red shirt, why would Kyle lie about that?   

Just speculation on my part, but he was already upset about ruining his relationship with Silvetti
by connecting him to the coverup through his post at FB.
I think he was trying to protect Silvetti.

How would lying protect Silvetti?   Why wouldn't he be involved in the happenings on that date or be in any of the footage?   

I thought my cub scouts sold peanut brittle or something like that....    Monkey Devil!
I Know, I was just trying to make a Cub Scout reference since that is all ldstlou ever talked about! Besides, I'm an Eagle Scout and I can poke fun if I want!!  Monkey Devil!

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #427 on: July 30, 2009, 08:50:09 PM »

My choice of the word "protect" was not a good one.
Maybe I should have said "distance"

Helen Beck is corriect.  Kyle was PO'd that day.

Blueberry Wine for all!

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #428 on: July 30, 2009, 08:54:26 PM »

One thing I never understood was why it took so long to make the dive on the cage.  It was discovered at Christmas, then the ALE was there on Dec 30th, and still they didn't dive to recover until Jan. 7.   

I think I would have been in the water the day it was spotted.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #429 on: July 30, 2009, 08:57:44 PM »

My choice of the word "protect" was not a good one.
Maybe I should have said "distance"

Helen Beck is corriect.  Kyle was PO'd that day.

Blueberry Wine for all!

Save me some please, I'm still looking at pictures; don't want to cloud my vision!
Depending upon how long I continue looking at pictures, I may need a lot!
 Monkey Devil! 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #430 on: July 30, 2009, 08:58:37 PM »

One thing I never understood was why it took so long to make the dive on the cage.  It was discovered at Christmas, then the ALE was there on Dec 30th, and still they didn't dive to recover until Jan. 7.   

Were there ongoing negotiations,in regards to a financial outcome,for Silvetti?

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #431 on: July 30, 2009, 09:05:50 PM »

I am not sure, but I think that the excuse given was they were waiting for Holland or the FBI to
supervise.  Of course, neither showed up, because they were invited, and Aruba snuck in.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #432 on: July 30, 2009, 09:07:55 PM »

I am not sure, but I think that the excuse given was they were waiting for Holland or the FBI to
supervise.  Of course, neither showed up, because they were not invited, and Aruba snuck in.

Correction

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #433 on: July 30, 2009, 09:09:38 PM »

supervise.  Of course, neither showed up, because they were invited, and Aruba snuck in.

Wasn't there also an excuse of having "qualified" Aruban/dutch  police divers available?  I remember our questionig why they didn't have qualified divers on Aruba. 

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #434 on: July 30, 2009, 09:19:43 PM »

I am beginning to get a hinky feely regarding the Mansurs involvement in the Natalee Holloway case from the getgo.

I am ready to concede that Jossy's upholding of Natalee's family ... in regards to the corrupt investigation that continues to deny Natalee Holloway justice ... was self-serving and politically motivated.  When I consider the Mansur connection ... I suspect the gardener was planted. 

However ... when the opportunity to further mass his fortunes ... Jossy and Eduardo  climbed on board the John Silvetti bandwagon of Persistence distractors.

Janet

+++++++

JOSSY MANSUR - THE POND WITNESS

Holloway Cover-up By Aruban Law Enforcement?
Friday, December 05, 2008

VAN SUSTEREN: In the conversation that we had with Joran, he claims that the voice on the tape is his father. And obviously the prosecutor could prove that or disprove that. He could use subpoena power and do that. We can't get a first-generation tape from his father and do that.

Is it likely that the prosecutor will do that? Because, frankly, if it turns out that is his voice, his father under what he said is up to his eyeballs in something.

MANSUR: Of course. We know he was involved from the beginning. And after the new wave of things(ph), Mr. Herman, who saw Joran walking with his clothes all muddy. And then later he was saw him in the car with Paulus van der Sloot.

And we assume, and it has been certified by this man that the man who took Joran van der Sloot to his home that night after Natalee disappeared was his father. So he was involved from the beginning.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,462349,00.html

Jossy's interview with Greta begins at 4:50.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIeRJtMxqus

NANCY GRACE
New Search in Natalee Holloway Disappearance
Aired March 23, 2009 - 20:00:00   ET

JOSSY MANSUR, OWNER, "DIARIO": Because the Aruban government has always based itself on the recommendations of the prosecution, and the only thing that the prosecution wants to do is close this case, Nancy.

GRACE: Why, Jossy? I don`t understand. Why is the Aruban government so hell-bent on closing this case without a resolution? This witness, to my understanding, has passed not one but two independent polygraphs. He even identifies the make and model of the vehicle, which goes back to Daddy, Paulus Van Der Sloot, a red Jeep. Why is the Aruban government ignoring this?

MANSUR: I don`t know why. But we will have to ask them to answer that question. But I know this man, the witness, very well. I`ve known him for a long time. And I believe in what he says, especially after whatever he said was confirmed by two polygraph tests which he passed brilliantly.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0903/23/ng.01.html

EDUARDO MANSUR - SPY ON BOARD?

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle Kingman:
  We're close to finding the Dirty Hand and a major leak plaguing the investigation. I believe they're linked. I'm assuming Caps isn't deep inside ALE, but do we know that he isn't? We need to figure out who Cap's source is and what he does. Can we confirm Destiny's source is a Dairio reporter? If so, do we know who this would be? Could it be Eduardo Mansur???

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4722.msg735806;topicseen#msg735806

THE GARDENER

Corruption in Paradise - Dave Holloway

Page 153:  Another interesting piece of information came from Art Wood, the private investigator who found the gardener.  He had made repeated attempts to persuade the gardener to take a polygraph test.  When Art first interviewed him, he was convinced that the gardener was sincere and truthful about seeing the three suspects in the field behind the racquet club at 3:00 a.m. on May 30, 2005.  Art thought that it would help the gardener's credibility as a witness if he passed a polygraph.  However, Eric Mansur, the gardener's employer at the time, seemed to be dead set against him taking the test.  In fact, at one point, Eric allegedly threatened to get a restraining order to prevent Mr. Wood from further contact wi the gardener. 

SS - ACCORDING TO HER OWN WORDS

SS
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #775 11/16/08 thru
« Reply #310 on: November 17, 2008, 11:53:15 PM »

Jossy and John are friends.  John went to Aruba in March to attend a Mansur wedding.

Has anyone thought about the possibility that the Mansurs own the mineral rights on the ocean floor?  They own 80% of the island.  I wouldn't be at all surprised if they own the mineral rights under the ocean shelf.  Translated that means whoever owns the mineral rights makes money off of every barrel of oil that is brought to the surface and John Silvetti had just finished the geological survey to determine where to place the off shore wells.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4129.msg546590#msg546590

SS
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #775 11/16/08 thru
« Reply #322 on: November 18, 2008, 12:22:13 AM »

Oil in that area of the Carribbean is touchy because of Chavez.  He owns everything.  The US needs allys with oil.  Is that why they have been easy on Aruba?  They didn't want the world to know that they planning off shore exploration and drilling.  Another factor was probably money.  Geological exploration is expensive.  Silvetti's company was just about bankrupt.  Wouldn't it be nice to have all of those mapping expenses written off because it was done for the purpose of searching for the body of a missing American woman.  Their survey was done for a nonprofit organization.  How magnanimous.  Crappy Island will be a boom town if they drill for oil and find it and the Mansurs will greatly increase their fortune.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4129.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #435 on: July 30, 2009, 09:22:12 PM »

Were there ongoing negotiations,in regards to a financial outcome,for Silvetti?

BINGO!!

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #436 on: July 30, 2009, 09:24:37 PM »

Wasn't there also an excuse of having "qualified" Aruban/dutch  police divers available?  I remember our questionig why they didn't have qualified divers on Aruba. 

Like Eduardo?  They were a couple miles out......You guys are right, reasons were offered, but it's a long time from Christmas to Jan. 7.  Half the folks on the island dive, you've got those Dutch navy and marines,  the Aruban coastguard, the FBI can get anywhere fast if they're invited.  It's a short flight from Miami. 

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #437 on: July 30, 2009, 09:27:39 PM »

Kyle Kingman:
Jan 12-13 I saw the Dutch Coast Guard on site for 45 minutes on both days.  I told John about the Coast Guard on site and he didn't want to hear it. However, he must have thought about it and after chewing on it agreed because he spoke to Mos and Richardson about it later. I believe it was Richardson came back to him and said nothing other than they don't have dive capabilities.

_____

Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #438 on: July 30, 2009, 09:31:48 PM »

Kyle Kingman:
Jan 12-13 I saw the Dutch Coast Guard on site for 45 minutes on both days.  I told John about the Coast Guard on site and he didn't want to hear it. However, he must have thought about it and after chewing on it agreed because he spoke to Mos and Richardson about it later. I believe it was Richardson came back to him and said nothing other than they don't have dive capabilities.

It's an ISLAND.....and they don't have dive capabilities.  It's like saying they don't have any boats.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #439 on: July 30, 2009, 09:32:28 PM »

Kyle Kingman:

Those Aruban's are so full of shit..I bet you half that island could have dove down on that cage with relative ease!Many of the kids take scuba lessons.Water is obviously second nature for someone who grows up on an island so small!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.