May 04, 2024, 03:44:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #2 6/30/10 - 7/5/10  (Read 475945 times)
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #100 on: June 30, 2010, 08:42:40 PM »

Doin' a happy Dance. I am in!  I am in!  Smile  Okay, now that that's over

~HI!!!  Obviously this is my first post... and hopefully I won't screw it up.  My questions are: Where was that 18 mo old and if dad saw Kyron in the morning feeding the cat and then was there at 3ish to get him off the bus that's not a HUGE window of opportunity.  I wonder what time he returned home to work.  For me personally...and to be honest with you I was feeling sorry for TH and was rooting for her....*because* that's what the family closest to her appeared to me to be doing.  But...this whole filing for divorce and restraining orders has me baffled.  It sounds like things blew a part after her second polygraph, and the LE let the bioparents in on it and viola, a confrontation ending in the filing of the divorce and restraining order.

Welcome, Dodade!

The question as to where the 18 month old was on the morning Kyron went missing is one that I believe hasn't been definitively answered.  But keep asking and hopefully someone will come up with the right answers, or more likely in this case, several conflicting ones. 

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
dodade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #101 on: June 30, 2010, 08:44:52 PM »

Rob - why?  It makes no sense that everyone would be against Terri unless there is reason to believe she is guilty of "something".  The question is what? 

Ok klaas - she throw him off a bridge, and has clammed up with two polygraphs. There are many people accused of all sorts of things - you know that as well as I do.

All I am asking  - prove it, place some info that leads them to believe it.

I can't prove it I just have a gut feeling something is wrong with Terri.  I don't know if she has an illness or she is hiding something or covering for someone but my gut tells me something is wrong with her.

here's what I think happened - Terri dropped Kyron off at school and went to get banged. She had a boyfriend and has had one for a long time - that's my thinking.

Then she goes to the gym and then home - it probably came out in polygraph and a divorce decree happened licktey split.

Personally, I think this is a lot of bad circumstances that all came together. And Kyron is missing and likely dead. All I ask - LE show me that Terri did more than possibly have an affair - her track record seems to indicate that.

I could see that happening but if I really thought she was NOT guilty of murdering Kyron I would be afraid that by doing that it would make her the focus and not the REAL person who killed him.  If I just couldn't handle being with her and felt like we needed to separate I would definately let the public know the circumstances so that the public doesn't speculate that she is the murderer. 
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #102 on: June 30, 2010, 08:45:31 PM »

agree.  Also think it's a fair question to wonder where Kyron's half-bro Q was that day.  (Desiree's teenage son, same age as James) ....  Seeing as how it's been offered up by Terri/family where her son was. 

ah chit i did not know there was a half-bro,Desiree's teenage son, same age as James

so which one was said to be at the bscamp
james or Desiree's teenage son,does Desiree's teenage son have a name

such confusing family relations

James was said to be at boy scout camp. The quote is a few pages back per terri's grandma. But let me check just to make sure.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #103 on: June 30, 2010, 08:47:17 PM »

This is from an article June 5th. The snipped portion posted below is from an interview with Terri's mother. She is stating he is at boyscout camp with his father. The father is quoted as saying he was with Terri that weekend. Does the grandmother mean the adopted father? Perhaps but it has been said over and over again he was with his bio dad. This is what I am trying to clear up.

Terri also has a 16-year-old son from a former marriage who has lived with her mom and dad for the past few months in Roseburg. The teen's father also lives in the area and the two are on a Boy Scout camping trip this weekend.
It will be difficult to give him the news, Moulton said.

"It's a total mystery," she said. "He just vanished. I just can't believe it."
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/inde ... day_k.html

*BUMP*
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #104 on: June 30, 2010, 08:47:23 PM »

Welcome, Dodade and justwondering
not being rude monkeys just engrossed ya know

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #105 on: June 30, 2010, 08:50:03 PM »

agree.  Also think it's a fair question to wonder where Kyron's half-bro Q was that day.  (Desiree's teenage son, same age as James) ....  Seeing as how it's been offered up by Terri/family where her son was. 

ah chit i did not know there was a half-bro,Desiree's teenage son, same age as James

so which one was said to be at the bscamp
james or Desiree's teenage son,does Desiree's teenage son have a name

such confusing family relations

James was said to be at boy scout camp. The quote is a few pages back per terri's grandma. But let me check just to make sure.

thanks that is who i thought was being discussed, then a half bro showed up and
now im confused, lol

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #106 on: June 30, 2010, 08:50:07 PM »

Where was Kristian Horman that Friday?  I just know one of y'all will have that info!  Thanks.
dodade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #107 on: June 30, 2010, 08:50:07 PM »

Welcome, Dodade and justwondering
not being rude monkeys just engrossed ya know

Aww np! Thank you for the warm welcome and thank you Klass for yours also!!!  I hope I can keep up with this hoppin' place Wink
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #108 on: June 30, 2010, 08:51:00 PM »

WELCOME dodade.   It appears that James is a kid that doesn't get a lot of attention, family members don't even know for sure where he is.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #109 on: June 30, 2010, 08:51:08 PM »

Rob - why?  It makes no sense that everyone would be against Terri unless there is reason to believe she is guilty of "something".  The question is what? 

Ok klaas - she throw him off a bridge, and has clammed up with two polygraphs. There are many people accused of all sorts of things - you know that as well as I do.

I can't prove it I just have a gut feeling something is wrong with Terri.  I don't know if she has an illness or she is hiding something or covering for someone but my gut tells me something is wrong with her.

here's what I think happened - Terri dropped Kyron off at school and went to get banged. She had a boyfriend and has had one for a long time - that's my thinking.

Then she goes to the gym and then home - it probably came out in polygraph and a divorce decree happened licktey split.

Personally, I think this is a lot of bad circumstances that all came together. And Kyron is missing and likely dead. All I ask - LE show me that Terri did more than possibly have an affair - her track record seems to indicate that.

I could see that happening but if I really thought she was NOT guilty of murdering Kyron I would be afraid that by doing that it would make her the focus and not the REAL person who killed him.  If I just couldn't handle being with her and felt like we needed to separate I would definately let the public know the circumstances so that the public doesn't speculate that she is the murderer. 

welcome - hasn't that sorta happened? her marriage is over and she is not arrested? just sayin'

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #110 on: June 30, 2010, 08:53:46 PM »

http://www.kptv.com/news/24100574/detail.html

Search Expert Using Dogs To Look For Kyron

POSTED: 2:53 pm PDT June 30, 2010
UPDATED: 4:40 pm PDT June 30, 2010

PORTLAND, Ore. -- A search expert took his border collies into the field Wednesday to search for evidence of missing 7-year-old Kyron Horman, nearly one month after the boy disappeared from Skyline School in northwest Portland.

Harry Oakes, the head of International K-9 Search and Rescue, offered his services to police when Kyron disappeared, but they declined. He said he's donating his time to search for Kyron on his own.

Since the first week of the investigation, Sauvie's Island has been a location repeatedly searched in the effort to find Kyron. Dive teams, K-9s and horse trailers have been spotted at the island, but deputies have not said whether they found anything.

Oakes returned to the island on Wednesday.

"I give absolutely no credibility to the search dogs they use," Oakes said. "Too many times, we've gone in after they've searched and then found the person in the original search area."

Oakes scoured areas of Sauvie Island with his dogs and focused on marinas around the island. Without a piece of Kyron's clothing or a pillow case, he gave his dogs a pseudo scent to track.

During his search, one dog honed in on a spot of water and Oakes pulled a sock out. It was the only spot that triggered the dogs.

On Thursday, he plans to bring in a second dog team to see if they get hits in the same areas. If they do, Oakes plans to call police.

Oakes said he is not trying to upstage the sheriff's office or get in their way. He simply wants to give the family closure.

"I saw the captain from the sheriff's office make a promise to bring Kyron home and I'm trying to help him keep that promise," Oakes said.

911 Calls Came From Horman Family Home

This week, Kaine Horman filed for divorce and a restraining order against Terri Horman, who was the last person to have reported seeing 7-year-old Kyron.

He left his family's home in northwest Portland on Saturday and took the 18-month-old daughter he shared with Terri Horman with him.

FOX 12 has learned that two 911 calls were made from the Horman family home over the weekend. One call was classified as a custodial interference issue and the other call was related to "threats being made to another person."

Sheriff's deputies would not elaborate on the calls. The calls have also been impounded and will not be released to the media until a later date.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #111 on: June 30, 2010, 08:57:38 PM »

lord knows I hate saying this and going on a limb, but this is the essence of being a monk and going on a limb.

it's been three weeks and almost four weeks - don't you all think if there were forensics and real evidence - such phone records Terri would have been arrested?

what's the hold up?

+++

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #112 on: June 30, 2010, 08:59:16 PM »

This is from an article June 5th. The snipped portion posted below is from an interview with Terri's mother. She is stating he is at boyscout camp with his father. The father is quoted as saying he was with Terri that weekend. Does the grandmother mean the adopted father? Perhaps but it has been said over and over again he was with his bio dad. This is what I am trying to clear up.

Terri also has a 16-year-old son from a former marriage who has lived with her mom and dad for the past few months in Roseburg. The teen's father also lives in the area and the two are on a Boy Scout camping trip this weekend.
It will be difficult to give him the news, Moulton said.

"It's a total mystery," she said. "He just vanished. I just can't believe it."

*BUMP*

the link gives me a site map for OregonLive.com
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/inde

dodade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #113 on: June 30, 2010, 09:01:13 PM »

welcome - hasn't that sorta happened? her marriage is over and she is not arrested? just sayin'
Well I think if they really didn't think she "did" it but was just guilty of cheating, he would file for divorce and not let the papers be sealed...and they would still allow her to "stand" with them in their search for him.  The fact that the three are excluding her and taking her daughter makes it sure look like she's guilty of more then cheating.
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #114 on: June 30, 2010, 09:02:22 PM »

lord knows I hate saying this and going on a limb, but this is the essence of being a monk and going on a limb.

it's been three weeks and almost four weeks - don't you all think if there were forensics and real evidence - such phone records Terri would have been arrested?

what's the hold up?

speaking of forensics , why the white truck,and not her mustang,and what
car/s does kaine drive

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #115 on: June 30, 2010, 09:07:42 PM »

snip snip snippety snip

Harry Oakes, the head of International K-9 Search and Rescue, offered his services to police when Kyron disappeared, but they declined. He said he's donating his time to search for Kyron on his own.

Sad that they declined ... who could possibly turn down free help when a child is missing ... this isn't politics ... this isn't egos ... this is a missing child!

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #116 on: June 30, 2010, 09:11:01 PM »

Well I think if they really didn't think she "did" it but was just guilty of cheating, he would file for divorce and not let the papers be sealed...and they would still allow her to "stand" with them in their search for him.  The fact that the three are excluding her and taking her daughter makes it sure look like she's guilty of more then cheating.

agreed. So let's see them prove it. My track record remains at an astonishing 99% - I don't want to see that diminished. <grins>

+++

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #117 on: June 30, 2010, 09:12:25 PM »

what's the hold up?

They don't think she's a danger to anyone else .. but herself ... since getting everyone else out of the house ... and they are hoping to find a body ... but have an arrest date in the case that doesn't happen?  ...

I don't know Rob ... quit asking questions!  I'm so tired from jumping on the fence .. then off .. on the fence ... then off ...

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #118 on: June 30, 2010, 09:13:04 PM »

BBM ... I agree, dodade!

And welcome to the cage!

I think there is something off with Terri also, feeling she is somehow involved in Kyron's disappearance. *somehow*

She just does not pass my smell test.

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #119 on: June 30, 2010, 09:13:35 PM »

WELCOME dodade.   It appears that James is a kid that doesn't get a lot of attention, family members don't even know for sure where he is.

Yea I am back now with another "why". So assuming grandma is just relaying information provided to her and she is not trying to give an alibi, although she could be I guess but lets pretend she is not. She says James is in Boyscout camp with bio dad.. he lived with her so she would know where he was, right? I would assume they do not have an open door policy with a 16 year old boy so thinking she knew where he was is obvious to me. Why would she say this about boyscout camp? Was she told this and if so then my whom? When did Grandma hear about boyscout camp?

The bio dad says James was at Terris for a preplanned visit and came to Terri's on the 5th...Where did he get this from? Did someone tell him? If James was with the adopted dad at boyscout camp and the dads got confused in reporting, why didn't the bio dad know that his son was not at Terri's but at boyscout camp? Why was he told he was going to Terri's on the 5th when Grandma says he was at camp before that?  James didn't live with him, so this preplanned visit must have been relayed to him. If correct who told him? He spoke to bio son on the 8th and said he over heard Terri say to him to not say too much...it was a circus he said and he got him out of there. So is this why he went to live with bio dad? Life at Terri's was way too much for this boy and he went to stay with his dad? Is he still there? Didn't the article today say he is living with grandma and grandpa? Where is James and why is it no one seems to know the same story about where he was that weekend?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.