May 21, 2024, 08:03:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #749 4/24/08 - 5/02/08  (Read 255560 times)
GBMW
Scared Monkey

« Reply #100 on: April 24, 2008, 05:35:22 PM »

Hi Carpe... I wonder if Valentijn has been behaving himself??? nope... he's not... LOL 

GBMW - Godfather Peter R said 10 confessions

Yeah I know.....I wish SBS6 would have aired the complete 20 hours of tape...there are a lot of crappy programmes on that channel that easily could have been skipped once if you ask me Wink

What means gbmw ? do you drive in a bmw ?

Nope...but I wish I could afford to drive a BMW Wink GB stands for Great Britain because I love that country...MW are my initials.

Goodnight everyone!...Hmmmm well for most: have a great day!
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #101 on: April 24, 2008, 06:09:32 PM »

klaasend

BOX

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #102 on: April 24, 2008, 07:03:23 PM »

Peter Devries and Patrick van der Eem need to get their stories straight.

Janet

+++++++++++

Peter Devries
On the Record w/ Greta
February 8, 2008

VAN SUSTEREN: How much tape do you have? How many minutes or hours do you think total?

DE VRIES: Oh, we have in total, I think, 20 hours. But quite a lot of the 20 hours is spent with man talk about football, girls and things like that. And a couple of hours, they were talking about Natalee's case.

Patrick van der Eem
Monday, April 14th, 2008
The ongoing boycot Aruba saga

April 16th, 2008 at 12:38 am
PATRICK’S RESPONSE

Even in the broadcast it was already a hard confession, of course there is so much more on the 20 hours of tape.

http://patrickvandereem.nl/uncategorized/the-ongoing-boycot-aruba-saga/

I really thing that Peter Devries and Patrick van der Eem better get on the same page in regards to the unaired portions of the Joran video recording.

Peter Devries
On the Record w/ Greta
February 8, 2008

VAN SUSTEREN: Is there anything on that tape that you did not show for whatever reason that you think would be particularly important to the investigation?

DE VRIES: No, no, no. You have seen all relevant scenes, and I think what we didn't broadcast is more of the same, you could say.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,329847,00.html

There are a couple of hours confessionwise according to Peter. So that's at least 2 right? And the show in Holland was about two hours and 15 minutes with commercials (don't know how many....3 / 4 maybe...they were long breaks Wink...). But not the whole show was confessiontalk...maybe 60%?....so there is a lot more confessiontalk we haven't seen.

I wonder how many tidbits remain undiscovered in that twenty hours of tape?  Why not release a transcript or the actual 20 hours somewhere?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #103 on: April 24, 2008, 07:42:41 PM »

...more recent pics

http://tinyurl.com/nbjee
Great,like father like son like brother.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #104 on: April 24, 2008, 09:19:04 PM »

Moszkowicz will sue Joran van der Sloot

CRIMESITEJoran 'Pokerface' Van der Sloot may still be able to get what he deserves, according to many. Just when everyone thought we Joran by his frank conversations with undercover Patrick van der Eem in the tank would go. As many as seven million Dutch people were disappointed when it became clear that even Peter R. de Vries unable showed the Aruban OM beffers there to convince that the most famous of wijngooier Netherlands was guilty in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway.

Nation wide and USA-wide needs now is some hope have arisen because of the interference of lawyer Bram Moszkowicz. In a civil proceeding he behalf of the mother of Natalee Holloway and Joran try his criminal family to the bone to rip.
Say only one without a correct action, but on a legal manner.

Not only the publisher has been shockschade. We are still in shock of this whole thing. Initially we thought that those still neatly brought up young, promising, godenzoon only losbandige a teenager who was sometimes a bit friemelde with girls of his age, but nothing appeared further from the truth.
The true face when we got to see Pauw and Witteman. If a predator waiting his chance to examine the best known and most influential crime reporter for the eye of the camera to make ridiculous.
The hidden camera operations we saw in word and image how Joran himself out as an emotionless hufter who had no trouble to the girl where he is a one-night stand with polite even further into the sea sand in stairways.

Criminal seen Joran can not be convicted unless there is evidence top table that really make sense. As a precaution, and in anticipation of civil procedure that has been put in motion have been overprotected parents put him in the shadows. Because if Joran do so he must have answers to questions. No doubt the fire will Bram Joran's go now increasingly whiter, and created everything from the mafia cabinet to get the real truth over the Aruban seawater to obtain.

Can what Joran will certify, under oath and pressure from one of the most famous of strafpleiters Netherlands, the media and the rest of the world, still be considered as reliable?
At this moment it Joran according to the newspaper awake in the subsection of Altrecht psychiatric facility. That we're not sure but that is the department where they persoonlijkheidsproblematiek / disorders and trauma related disorders associated with chronic traumatic.

And let us be realistic. Joran van der Sloot's life after the murder disappearance of Natalee Holloway never be the same. Not underestimate what an impact that has on some, according to his parents, innocent boy. There is still no evidence that he deliberately powerlessness in a movement at its fate has left or soap would have helped because Natalee that drug, alcoholic, gokverslaafde, pathological serieleugenaar, wijngooiende, vloekende, smart, vunzige, wrong brand sports shoes bearing, fingers and push viezerik not have wanted her body.

The rest of the Van der Sloot bunch is also summoned. That will still be cozy days in court. Bram, put it on.

Row yet even with Patrick and Joran account (in the movie re-installed) in the geruchtmakende drive most of these still fledgling century.

http://www.crimesite.nl/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=6972
« Last Edit: April 24, 2008, 09:24:52 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #105 on: April 24, 2008, 09:43:33 PM »

New arrest in embezzlement case LandLab

ORANJESTAD – An employee of the Finance Department, Yolanda V. was arrested in her home yesterday morning at 06:00 in connection with the large-scale embezzlement-case at the National Lab.  The National Detectives looked for evidence in her house and also in her office.  Also her son was arrested, but released shortly after.  The OM does not rule out that more people will be arrested in this case, where approximately 5 million florins were embezzled.  The main suspect in this criminal case, the 53-year old Maiky Farro, was arrested in Miami in February and is in the meantime extradited to Aruba.  He is in custody in the KIA since April 17.

Amigoe.com

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #106 on: April 24, 2008, 09:49:17 PM »

Could the detention of Joran, Deepak and Satish in November, 2007 have all been a "dog and pony show" as John Kelly implied?  Could the detention of Joran, Deepak and Satish in November, 2007 have been an opportunity for coaching in regards to the impending Peter Devries/Patrick van der Emm video recording.

Janet

++++++++++

TIMELY DETENTION

Peter Devries
On the Record w/ Greta
February 8, 2008

VAN SUSTEREN: So what was the plan? When was the first taping? I think there was a little problem with the first taping. You planned it and then Joran got arrested?

DE VRIES: Yes, that's right. The day we were planning to do it, he was arrested.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,329847,00.html

HANS MOS - COMPELLING EVIDENCE?

Hans Mos
ABC NEWS
November 26, 2007

Hans Mos, Aruba's chief prosecutor, told ABC News he believes the the new evidence makes the case against the three men stronger than it was two years.

"We are convinced if we had had this evidence we have now they would not have been released by the court at that time," Mos said.

http://sendtofriend.abcnews.go.com/GMA/story?id=3912737

Hans Mos
On the Record with Greta
November 27, 2007

GRETA VAN SUSTEREN, HOST: Breaking news from Aruba, Joran van der Sloot ordered to stay behind bars for at least eight more days. Now, the Kalpoe brothers already got the same news last week. Now, all three suspects were re-arrested. Why? The prosecutor has now charged all three with voluntary manslaughter of Natalee Holloway.

MOS: And this decision to re-arrest these three suspects was a decision taken by 10 lawyers, by 10 lawyers sitting around a table (INAUDIBLE) whole afternoon, being presented the new material.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,313168,00.html

Hans Mos
CNN
November 30, 2007

Mos has told CNN he believes authorities have enough evidence to prove Holloway is dead, even if her body is never found. He has suggested her death was an accident.

The new evidence against the three men was gathered from advanced techniques used to re-examine existing information, including cell phone records and text messages exchanged the night Holloway disappeared, Mos has said.

http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/americas/11/30/aruba.holloway/index.html

BETH HOLLOWAY, JOHN KELLY, DEFENCE ATTORNEYS AND ARUBAN COURT - NO NEW EVIDENCE

Beth Holloway
DANA PRETZER
December 21, 2007

JUG TWITTY: She (Beth) said that the prosecutor lied to them when he told them that there was new evidence.
Transcript - Heli (RU)

John Q. Kelly
On the Record w/ Greta
December 4, 2007

KELLY: Well, in their press release and even in conversations. I had a long discussion with him Thanksgiving morning after the arrests, and you know, he indicated that they were very confident, this new evidence they had, this incriminating evidence. And it turns out, quite frankly, that it is nothing new ...

VAN SUSTEREN: All right. So you can say with 100 percent certainly there's nothing new, right?

KELLY: I can say it with 99 percent.

<snipped>

JOHN Q. KELLY, HOLLOWAY ATTORNEY: Disappointing, Greta. I think it was disappointing to me and actually extraordinarily painful and almost cruel for Beth and Dave after being down there.

They'd like to get some answers and they'd like to see some progress made. And it's not fair to bring them down there with the false promises, with raised expectations, sort of a dog and pony show down there with no substance.

And it was — it just really took whatever spirit, almost, that Beth and Dave had left, went through that this weekend. It was really — it was terribly painful, for lack of a better expression.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,314966,00.html

Joe Tacopina - Defense Attorney
THE LINEUP
December 2, 2007

There's no new evidence, look we're here in December now, they accept their own deadline for December 31. I've seen the 14 pages, there's no new evidence and there's certainly no new incriminating evidence ...Transcript - Heli (RU)

Ronald Wix
Associated Press
December 20, 2007

Ronald Wix, an attorney for the Kalpoe brothers, denied that prosecutors had new evidence.

"All they did was recycle old evidence and claim it was new evidence," Wix said ...

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22345541/

Natalee Holloway Case Dismissed
December 18, 2007
By NBC 13 Staff

From a press release by the Aruban Public Prosecutor’s Office:

Since the release of all three suspects the Public Prosecutor’s Office has diligently considered and weighed all available evidence. It came to the opinion that the investigation did not bring about sufficient evidence to convince a Court of law that a crime of violence against Natalee Holloway has been committed, nor that her death has been caused by involuntary actions by either of the suspects. Neither was sufficient evidence gathered for sexual abuse.  The Public Prosecutor’s Office expects that if this case would be tried in court it would lead to an acquittal of all three suspects on these various charges. Given that expectation the Public Prosecutor could no longer press charges against all three.  It is contrary to the professional conduct to prosecute someone if the prosecutor himself expects an acquittal.

http://www.nbc13.com/gulfcoastwest/vtm/news.apx.-content-articles-VTM-2007-12-18-0004.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #107 on: April 24, 2008, 10:22:25 PM »

New arrest in embezzlement case LandLab

ORANJESTAD – An employee of the Finance Department, Yolanda V. was arrested in her home yesterday morning at 06:00 in connection with the large-scale embezzlement-case at the National Lab.  The National Detectives looked for evidence in her house and also in her office.  Also her son was arrested, but released shortly after.  The OM does not rule out that more people will be arrested in this case, where approximately 5 million florins were embezzled.  The main suspect in this criminal case, the 53-year old Maiky Farro, was arrested in Miami in February and is in the meantime extradited to Aruba.  He is in custody in the KIA since April 17.

Amigoe.com

Also her son was arrested, but released shortly after.

LOL, typical justice Aruba style, *******! How many times have we seen that before? The old revolving door routine.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #108 on: April 24, 2008, 10:27:46 PM »

There are a couple of hours confessionwise according to Peter. So that's at least 2 right? And the show in Holland was about two hours and 15 minutes with commercials (don't know how many....3 / 4 maybe...they were long breaks Wink...). But not the whole show was confessiontalk...maybe 60%?....so there is a lot more confessiontalk we haven't seen.

I wonder how many tidbits remain undiscovered in that twenty hours of tape?  Why not release a transcript or the actual 20 hours somewhere?

That would be nice Whiskeygirl! No telling what else Joran spilled his guts about.

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #109 on: April 24, 2008, 10:32:17 PM »

Moszkowicz will sue Joran van der Sloot

<snipped>

Nation wide and USA-wide needs now is some hope have arisen because of the interference of lawyer Bram Moszkowicz. In a civil proceeding he behalf of the mother of Natalee Holloway and Joran try his criminal family to the bone to rip.

Joran try his criminal family to the bone to rip.

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #110 on: April 24, 2008, 10:42:38 PM »

That would be nice Whiskeygirl! No telling what else Joran spilled his guts about.

Yes, spilled guts and slips of the tongue.  There would also be the opportunity to see how closely all these confessions match.  A good contrast to how many versions of the story he told to ALE.

Did these confessions show just one version of events?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #111 on: April 24, 2008, 11:02:44 PM »

this is hilde :

she took that pic  1 1/2 week ago and  now she is  back in Holland

she call me back in about 2 hours

Thanks Johan!

gbmw

I THINK THIS GIRL AND THE PIC IN THE TELEGRAAF ARE FAKE
I try to call here the whole day for more pics and no response.
And why is the pic so late in the newspaper ?
She took the pic 1 1/2 week ago .
Has Joran friends or fam in Raalte ?

A co-worker of mine called Hilde and she didn't want to talk....that's what's in our file. Don't know who talked to her so couldn't check it; what she said and all...the early shift had left already when I found out and she was called in the morning.

Lot's of e-mails and phonecalls have been coming in of course....and FTR: Mart - moneything Thailand does match with all this info that has been coming in....with Joran being in Thailand at the time. I'm not saying this is true / a fact...just that it matches Wink. Joran likes to play with the media so I don't trust all the info coming in....

And don't forget: there is a certain time gap between this being in the press / online and the actual stealing....

That one looks like a sweetie girl.  jackb
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #112 on: April 24, 2008, 11:35:34 PM »

Yes, spilled guts and slips of the tongue.  There would also be the opportunity to see how closely all these confessions match.  A good contrast to how many versions of the story he told to ALE.

Did these confessions show just one version of events?

No ... I do believe it took five attempts to get it right.

Janet

+++++++++

Arubans wary of fifth car trip in Holloway case
Monday 25 February 2008

Dutch tv crime reporter Peter R de Vries set up a fifth car trip to try and get Joran van der Sloot to confess to murdering US teenager Natalee Holloway after the Aruban public prosecution department said the original four recordings did not contain enough evidence, the Volkskrant reported on Saturday.

Aruban officials told De Vries and his team at a secret hotel meeting that the tapes did not contain enough new evidence, the paper says in a reconstruction of events surrounding the tv programme which claimed to solve the mystery of her disappearance.

Aruban public prosecutor Hans Mos told the paper he did not want to have anything to do with the extra car trip because he was afraid it could be construed as entrapment and blow the case.

The final car trip with Van der Sloot and his 'friend' Patrick van der Eem took place on January 29 in a borrowed car which had been hastily kitted out with recording equipment, the paper said. The original had already been sold.

During that trip, Van der Sloot said he was not sure if Natalee had been dead when a friend dumped her body at sea.  After the press release was issued claiming the case had been solved but without giving any further details, De Vries told the paper he hoped that Van der Sloot would again phone his 'friend'.

But website VKMag picked up a page on De Vries' website which identified Van der Sloot. The page had been prepared for release after the programme was aired on Sunday but had gone live by mistake.

http://www.dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2008/02/arubans_wary_of_fifth_car_trip.php

Wednesday, February 06, 2008
Joran and OM talk tomorrow in the Netherlands

ORANJESTAD – The conversation between Joran van der Sloot and the Public Prosecutor (OM) will most probably take place in the Netherlands tomorrow, said Joran’s lawyer Ariean de Bie.  Van der Sloot indicated last Monday that he is willing to be interrogated again by the police. According to Van der Eem, Joran continued to bombard him with email and sms until the day of the disclosure. 

After he had met Joran in a poker game in the casino, Van der Eem had approached the Dutch police last year with the suggestion to unmask him.   Justice questions the fact that he had given himself up.  Due to the fact that there is no law for special powers to investigate (BOB), deploy a civil informant in Aruba is unfortunately impossible, but this is different in the Netherlands.  Using police-informants is possible, but with ‘a lot of trouble’.  “But that is going to change”, said an insider in the OM.  “A BOB law is in the make and will probably be presented soon.”

http://amigoe.com/english/

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #113 on: April 24, 2008, 11:36:46 PM »

Hi *******…when you have a minute would you mind looking at the last page in the Shango thread. We were discussing Ben Vocking again and realized that the pics didn’t get straightened out in the Important Documents thread from February when we found the error! The photo that Blonde posted is actually a priest that Buckeye posted about. Vocking’s pic is posted by Rob and vms and Hotping (I think Hotpings is one page back) have posted links to the previous discussions and other photos.

Thanks in Advance!

There is a man on the front row of that pic sitting two to the readers left with a bit of a goatee who I believe is the rock painter in his younger years.  Who is this dude?  Anyone know?  I really believe it is him.   The guy in the middle has his arms on Ben's shoulders and this rock-painter-looking man        Jack b
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #114 on: April 24, 2008, 11:39:01 PM »

Hi cbb ... I see ya.

You have been missed.  I hope all is well.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #115 on: April 24, 2008, 11:41:43 PM »

Gotta run.  In the middle of a serious Scrabble game with neighbour/friend.  Lunch tomorrow is in the balance ... the loser treats.

Good Night Monkeys

Janet
8:41 PM

_____

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #116 on: April 25, 2008, 12:36:54 AM »

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/4599/8/

Grupo di persona a atraca turista       
Friday, 25 April 2008 - 00:18 
Diahuebs anochi un persona ta bira testigo di con un grupo di persona tabata atraca dos turista na altura di Costa Linda Hotel. E personanan aki a atraca dos turista y lo mester a usa un arma di candela. Despues di e comete e atraco e testigo a sigi e auto di e atracadornan y a informa polis. Na Altura di Wendy's a logra di para e auto y detene esnan den e auto. Click read more pa mas imagen.

Through translator (not much help, lol)

are of person owing to atraca tourist

friday, 25 april 2008 - 00:18

diahuebs night one person is become witness of con one are of person was atraca two tourist at height of costa linda hotel. the personanan here owing to atraca two tourist y will have to owing to using one arm of candela. after of the comete the atraco the witness owing to sigi the car of the atracadornan y owing to informa police. at height of wendy's owing to succeed of stop the car y detene esnan in the car. click read more for more imagen. come across

My translation (could be way off):

Someone attacked two tourists at the Costa Linda Hotel.  A witness got the description of the car of the attacker and the attacker was caught by ALE near Wendy's.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #117 on: April 25, 2008, 12:40:22 AM »

Boy, that li'l dirt bag son of beach really loves that Marriott.

-------

Art Harris article

http://tinyurl.com/5wg33l

___

Special Notes
___

Joran:

I WAS ONLY WITH HER *THERE* FOR 2 HOURS.

(He claims he called for Daury at 2)

I WANTED HER TO _ MY _

I * WAS ABOUT * TO TELL HER THAT ***

THEN, I CAME IN LIKE A MINUTE

THEN AFTER I CAME, SHE BEGAN TO SHAKE.

DID YOU ATTEMPT TO RESUSCITATE HER

YEAH...

I SHOOK THE BITCH, AND EVERYTHING.

I SHOOK HER.

I JUST HAVE TO GO ON.

I JUST HAVE TO LOOK GOOD.

...AND THEY CAN'T DO ANYTHING TO ME.

THAT'S HOW IT WENT DOWN.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #118 on: April 25, 2008, 03:39:04 AM »

The Paranoia Gielen camp on NWO

T Says:

april 25th, 2008 at 0:33
The blond man who runs behind Joran is the man who spends Bakx for Martin (same nose and lower). But this certainly does not Bakx Martin. It is probably an infiltrator from Peter (R.). 
It is impossible for an account of another empty to plunder because you do not have the tan codes. This is a myth of Peter (R.). (Very smart this T  )
This photo is also impossible that huge market in Thailand have been taken without that there is a setup (Peter (R.) is again busy with infiltrators…). (10 infiltrators T !)
On the site  Refugees is a poster  GMBW clearly in direct contact with Peter (R.) and his "information" passes. Apparently Lazlo is a dumb to that task for him to clarify ..

Dutch:

Dit verhaal zal Boudineke Berkenbosch  ook wel wissen T !
Boudineke Berkenbosch is een uitgerangeerd typetje die niks anders meer te doen heeft dan achter haar blogje te hangen en de meest mogelijke onzin uit te kramen .
Over 9/11 zegt ze dat het een aanslag was van de regering Bush die samenviel met een aardbeving ,geen terroristische aanslag dus .
Iedereen die teveel kritiek heeft op het NWO blogje wordt geband of je compputer wordt gehacked .
Deze Boudineke vormt een perfect team met de doorgedraaide Renee Gielen die haar hele carriere in duigen ziet vallen .
Wilde RG niet dolgraag met Prd V samen werken ?Een film maken ?
Wat is de connectie van Gielen met de familie vd Sloot ?

Voor klachten over het NWO blog kan u hier terecht :
Boudineke: bouberk@planet.nl
psychologe en meester in de rechten mr. drs. Bou Berkenbosch
Boudineke Berkenbosch, bm
4317aa NOORDGOUWE
foto van haar huis volgt !

here a posting on the NWO blog :
look for Renee Gielen

February 28th, 2008 at 16:00
Warning to anyone who dares Renee Gielen to ask questions about sources: you get fraudulent phone calls and your computer is hacked. I dare not even to say who I am but will be very grateful for this information sharing
  I stop them there, it's too dangerous.

Renee, please be honest and tell everyone that you are a friend of Joran and his mother and the official spokesperson of the Van der Slors family, therefore, they can understand your motives more clearly.

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
GBMW
Scared Monkey

« Reply #119 on: April 25, 2008, 05:00:45 AM »

The Paranoia Gielen camp on NWO

T Says:

april 25th, 2008 at 0:33
The blond man who runs behind Joran is the man who spends Bakx for Martin (same nose and lower). But this certainly does not Bakx Martin. It is probably an infiltrator from Peter (R.). 
It is impossible for an account of another empty to plunder because you do not have the tan codes. This is a myth of Peter (R.). (Very smart this T  )
This photo is also impossible that huge market in Thailand have been taken without that there is a setup (Peter (R.) is again busy with infiltrators…). (10 infiltrators T !)
On the site  Refugees is a poster  GMBW clearly in direct contact with Peter (R.) and his "information" passes. Apparently Lazlo is a dumb to that task for him to clarify ..

Dutch:

Dit verhaal zal Boudineke Berkenbosch  ook wel wissen T !
Boudineke Berkenbosch is een uitgerangeerd typetje die niks anders meer te doen heeft dan achter haar blogje te hangen en de meest mogelijke onzin uit te kramen .
Over 9/11 zegt ze dat het een aanslag was van de regering Bush die samenviel met een aardbeving ,geen terroristische aanslag dus .
Iedereen die teveel kritiek heeft op het NWO blogje wordt geband of je compputer wordt gehacked .
Deze Boudineke vormt een perfect team met de doorgedraaide Renee Gielen die haar hele carriere in duigen ziet vallen .
Wilde RG niet dolgraag met Prd V samen werken ?Een film maken ?
Wat is de connectie van Gielen met de familie vd Sloot ?

Voor klachten over het NWO blog kan u hier terecht :
Boudineke: bouberk@planet.nl
psychologe en meester in de rechten mr. drs. Bou Berkenbosch
Boudineke Berkenbosch, bm
4317aa NOORDGOUWE
foto van haar huis volgt !

here a posting on the NWO blog :
look for Renee Gielen

February 28th, 2008 at 16:00
Warning to anyone who dares Renee Gielen to ask questions about sources: you get fraudulent phone calls and your computer is hacked. I dare not even to say who I am but will be very grateful for this information sharing
  I stop them there, it's too dangerous.

Renee, please be honest and tell everyone that you are a friend of Joran and his mother and the official spokesperson of the Van der Slors family, therefore, they can understand your motives more clearly.

I'm in direct contact with Peter R. de Vries and putting info out on SM & RU for him?

Thanks for my first laugh of the day Johan!

And I read on that site that according to Renee Gielen someone in the Netherlands analyzed all the tapes of Peter R. de Vries?

That was my second laugh! Must be Erik...and he certainly didn't check all of the tapes since he doesn't have them! He only has the broadcasted show...like everyone else.

I checked some (I stopped quickly....with reason  ) of Eriks claims myself on prof. equipment and they didn't make sense...at all.

I only know a bit about editing (it's not my primary job but I have to do it sometimes...I know the basic stuff) so I asked some 'real' editors and they laughed it off...big time.

Erik also has some screwed up ideas about the media and how broadcasts / licence agreements work in the Netherlands. He showed that really well on Fok when the Poentje tape was a discussion...he really made a fool out of himself on there at the time.

Could be Renee wasn't talking about Erik...for her sake I hope she was.

Well Johan...thanks again for the laughs..I've got the day off and are going to do some shopping!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.