May 22, 2024, 12:13:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #573 1/13 - 1/14/2007  (Read 98227 times)
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #420 on: January 14, 2007, 12:57:42 AM »

don't know if he was the father. I had told him that from Carlos & Charlies we had dropped her off at the Hotel. I cannot remember telling him that I fingered Natalee. After that we had to go with the police to the police station in Noord. Deepak, my father and myself went to the police station. At the police station in Noord we did not say what had happened to the girl.

Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #421 on: January 14, 2007, 12:58:03 AM »

Quote from: "robots"
Quote from: "Sleuth"
Robots - is this you?    Laughing  Laughing

thats my brother

Wow, you only work by remote control???  Shocked

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #422 on: January 14, 2007, 12:58:58 AM »

Good night monkeys, gonna try to get some sleep. This sucks having a 3 day weekend and being sick.... oh well, guess it is better than having to go to work feeling sick...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #423 on: January 14, 2007, 12:59:02 AM »

After that we had to go with the police to the police station in Noord. Deepak, my father and myself went to the police station. At the police station in Noord we did not say what had happened to the girl. We did say that we dropped off Natalee at the Holiday Inn.

Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked AGAIN

- A Horse's Tale
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #424 on: January 14, 2007, 12:59:09 AM »

Quote from: robots

thats my brother

My mistake - you are a RoboRaptor, he is a RoboReptile    Laughing

Smart robotic reptile interacts with his environment—let him roam alone or have fun controlling him remotely. Roboreptile™ is more than a toy—he's a combination of technology and personality. Programmed with three moods (Aggressive, Lethargic and Subdued), Roboreptile™ can be hostile or harmless. Advanced IR vision, sound and touch sensors enable him to react to his surroundings. Calm him down with his electronic "food" or tame him with his hood.

Control him or let him roam free
Use the included remote to move Roboreptile™ or let him loose to wander your home or office.

IR vision and stereo sound
His acute vision and sonic sensors allow him to avoid obstacles and stalk prey more accurately than ever.

Do you have the same IR vision?  If so, can we send you to Aruba to find Natalee??

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #425 on: January 14, 2007, 12:59:34 AM »

Quote from: "Dihannah1"

thats my brother

Wow, you only work by remote control???  Shocked

yep

- A Horse's Tale
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #426 on: January 14, 2007, 01:00:20 AM »

Quote from: "cubbeegirl"
Good night monkeys, gonna try to get some sleep. This sucks having a 3 day weekend and being sick.... oh well, guess it is better than having to go to work feeling sick...

I was sick on my vacation a week ago too.  Just getting over it after going to the Dr.,  my cold turned inot a sinus infection and on antibiotics.  So don't go to long with it.   Hope you feel better!

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #427 on: January 14, 2007, 01:02:01 AM »

I think I'm going to head off to bed myself.  Sweet Dreams and God Bless monkeys!

Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #428 on: January 14, 2007, 01:02:15 AM »

After that we had to go with the police to the police station in Noord. Deepak, my father and myself went to the police station. At the police station in Noord we did not say what had happened to the girl. We did say that we dropped off Natalee at the Holiday Inn.

Yeah - they did not say what happened, instead the beginning of the lies.

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #429 on: January 14, 2007, 01:02:27 AM »

im sorry i can not get this out of my head

At the police station in Noord we did not say what had happened to the girl. We did say that we dropped off Natalee at the Holiday Inn.

he is saying, he DID not TELL the POLICE what happened
but he did tell them the LIE about the DROP OFF

so..................errrrr

what happened PIG FACE ??????????????????? Evil or Very Mad

- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #430 on: January 14, 2007, 01:03:00 AM »

EXACTLY

i can not get this out of my head

Shocked

- A Horse's Tale
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #431 on: January 14, 2007, 01:03:54 AM »

Quote from: "AZLady"
Quote from: "Carnut"
We're rapidly losing our middle class in the US.  It used to be that a man could make an honest living and support his family, buy his home, clothe his kids on a wage from a blue collar job.  The factories were the backbone of the middle class.  As the factories are now being closed and the economy is moving to an information society, we are seeing so many of the middle class caught in the middle.  I feel sorry for them as they are afraid to change, but change is the only way they can make a living.

Sorry, I do disagree with that statement.

If we are losing any middle class it's because they are moving up to upper class.

Carnut, I see many, many people who are trying to make a living doing the work their fathers did--construction, mostly, and other similar jobs.  They can't make a living to support their families any more.  They claim it's because of the illegals taking their jobs for lower pay, but there is much more involved than just that.  The world has changed around them and they seem almost bewildered by it.  So many of them are trying to keep up with the old jobs, but they just get farther and farther behind.  It's not the same world it was 30 years ago.

Well, I was told by the guy who did my bathrooms, granite and tile, that the American dream is not in California, it's in Alabama.  In California, gangs and you get nuthun for layn tile and cutting granit, nuthin. And you can't get no house in California with sidewalks and streetlights, just gang houses, and ghettos.  In Alabama, I get $75.00 hour doing granite.  Laughing   Yep.  He was really pushing for a higher payday. Laughing

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #432 on: January 14, 2007, 01:06:09 AM »

EXACTLY

i can not get this out of my head

Shocked

I know.  If it was a beach drop off or some sort of accident, one would think they would just say so.  Instead the cover-up.

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #433 on: January 14, 2007, 01:06:24 AM »

I right away told Deepak that a girl had gone missing. Deepak had said immediately that it must be the girl from last night.

Rolling Eyes

- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #434 on: January 14, 2007, 01:07:50 AM »

this is in simple as PIE

At the police station in Noord we did not say what had happened to the girl

- A Horse's Tale
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #435 on: January 14, 2007, 01:09:58 AM »

Yeah, what Robots said!  What do they mean by that?
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #436 on: January 14, 2007, 01:10:06 AM »

Yes, our standard of living has changed.  Cars, computers, and electronic gadgets have become part of our lifestyles now.  However, it's all relative.   I know the blue collar worker could make a living and provide his family a comfortable standard of living 30 years ago.  Life has changed now.  It seems that a high school education is not going to provide the lifestyle that middle America wants anymore.  Not everyone can go to college, but we need to provide more training and skills-based education for the new technology based society we are building.  There are jobs there--but you can't get them without the training.  It's a time of transition, and it's tough to tell a 40 year old blue collar worker that he needs to retrain and change his life work.  However, that's the way it is.

AzLady, you probably know this better than most.  A high school education 40 years ago was more like a master's degree now if you attended a really good high school.  My children could not believe the text books that we used in the 50s and early 60s.  Teachers nowadays are no more than babysitters for the nanny-state government we have created, parents who do not want to raise their children, send them to public school and want the teachers to deal with everything but educating them.  This problem began with the baby boomers coming of age.  They wanted it all and many of them have it, but the ones who were sent out to rally and cry for them, were left behind as are their children, who now expect the government to care for them, and these who live off the government are now the middle class and the former middle class is non-existent, living in poverty or have moved up to the higher rungs of the socioeconomic ladder.

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #437 on: January 14, 2007, 01:10:16 AM »

the did not say what happened to Natalee

but but but but.........but but but but.........

youre a FREAKING LIAR from hell

- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #438 on: January 14, 2007, 01:12:43 AM »

im sorry................. im in SHOCK

i really am

i have been reading and reading and reading and reading hoping to find something that i could SINK my ROBOTIC SABER TOOTH into

and this is incredulous to me

- A Horse's Tale
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #439 on: January 14, 2007, 01:12:54 AM »

Quote from: "Dihannah1"
Carnut, I do understand what you are saying, I was in a similar situation.  But you have to admit,  times have changed.  We can't compare our childhood to our kids.  Hell, even when we were kids, we didn't have to worry about guns and weapons going to school.  Times have changed so much, no comparison.  And as I said, there are those who abuse the system, I have no empathy for.

Those who abuse the system and that is about 85% who are in it, are the ones who are defeating the dreams and hopes of what was once the middle class.  There was a time when my check was not heavy with taxes and insurance and the reason that is the case now is because of the freeloaders who never have and never will carry their end of the load.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.