May 22, 2024, 04:39:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 144 8/18/09 - 8/24/09  (Read 381475 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1460 on: August 22, 2009, 07:16:50 PM »

I find it very hard to believe that kids hung out in that area. When I went there, it was very thickly wooded. It was before her little body was found, I parked very close to where she was and got very spooked. My instinct was to get far away from that spot. Now I wish I had looked for her. I had planned to go to the pond and the apartments, but did not. Just went to the airport and waited to go home. I was not surprised in the least that it was where she was.....I am not psychic or anything, just have "feelings" sometimes and should learn to trust them.

WOW Mary Ann....
That is very interesting, you felt Caylee's presence. I know what you mean about having feelings sometimes.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1461 on: August 22, 2009, 07:24:34 PM »

Holy Monkey - I was BOOTED big time.

Did anyone else crash ?

Yep, I think we all must have.
Fanny I was in the middle of asking you a ?? .....before we all fell out.
I wanted to know your opinion on " Todd " the New atty and his so called talent of being a defense atty. I think he is Hokey .. that he is a little bit Mr. Haney.   

Remember Mr. Haney " Green Acres". 
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/KsEhXE5IUCQ&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/KsEhXE5IUCQ&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;border=1</a>

Sorry, JSM is just lurking but Deenie, that made me laugh out loud!  Mr Haney.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1462 on: August 22, 2009, 07:25:32 PM »

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5hED9R4znfezDpBuKVJccA5RCIlbAD9A828DG3

Change of venue court cases are extremely rare

By TERRY COLLINS (AP) – 5 hours ago

Trial relocations are so uncommon nationwide that the U.S. Department of Justice or the National Center for State Courts in Williamsburg, Va., do not keep such statistics. Nor do three of the five largest states: Texas, New York and Illinois.

To win a venue change, defense attorneys must prove that their clients cannot get justice in the county where the crime occurred. And they commonly argue that media attention or community bias preclude a fair trial. Sometimes they contend that the community is so small that potential jurors have a personal connection with the defendant.

"The burden on the defense is fairly hard," said Mike Vitiello, a professor at the University of Pacific McGeorge School of Law in Sacramento, Calif. "Counsel has to do substantial investigation, polling prospective jurors to show not only familiarty with the case but a settled view of the guilt of the defendant."

In Florida, Casey Anthony is charged with murdering her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee, whose remains were found last December near their home. And in May, her attorneys filed a motion to move her trial from Orlando to the Tampa area, citing heavy media coverage.

"The local coverage has been so constant and at times so inflammatory that members of the local community have already formed their opinions without even hearing one piece of evidence," said Jose Baez, one of Casey's attorneys.

Anthony might have a chance. According to the Florida State Court Administrator's office, there were approximately 87 change of venues in 2008 and 114 similar actions in 2007.

Florida's extremely broad public records law often translates into extensive media coverage that makes it difficult to get a fair and impartial jury in a county where the crime occurred, said Lester Garringer, a senior attorney in Florida's Office of the State Courts Administrator.

"To make matters worse, both the state and defense may at times use the media to try the case in the court of public opinion, rather than the courtroom," Garringer said. "Instead of wasting an extraordinary amount of time in attempting to seat a jury, it is sometimes easier for the court to just change venue."

(snipped)

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1463 on: August 22, 2009, 07:26:42 PM »

Yes, I hope that one day they will be held accountable.  I want them to pay for all the covering up they did.  I think they have a false sense of security because they have never been held accountable for all their lies.  Maybe the state is saving it all up for big charges after they convict Casey.

I hope so.  If not, it looks really bad for Florida.  Like you can do anything you want to cover up and aid a criminal and get away with it.

We'll see.  Not holding my breath, though.  But I can say this, I feel that Linda Drane Burdick feels as sick by their and Bozo's lies as we do. I can just tell.  And she is very good.  That is what keeps me hoping.  She is no nonsense and the Ants are all nonsense.
I totally Agree. And I say the same about Linda Drane Burdick - She is one Awesome Woman in the Court Room.
I wonder what she says to herself in her car after a Court day with Bobo ..
I hope she has creative ways to de-stress herself from being engulfed in pure stupidity...

The other atty's seem to be right on board with Bobo. Andrea Lyons Team Bobo seems to fit right in. Unprepared yet supposedly Famous within ACLU cases ...cough. And then this new guy ..  Todd Macaluso.
Omg the Video of him telling Strickland that Caylee's body was moved ..He looked as though he was trying to sell cookies to a girl scout. His voice and his demeanor was so so off and incredibly filled with " am I really saying this to the Judge" ... Do think he buys it??

Can't wait for Judge Strickland to throw down !!
I hope he steps up. 

It can't be too soon for me!  He is, IMO, giving BOZO et al too many free passes and it's time to stop!!  I was so disappointed when he gave georgie a pass yesterday about what georgie didn't feel was relevant

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1464 on: August 22, 2009, 07:28:56 PM »

Holy Monkey - I was BOOTED big time.

Did anyone else crash ?

...I tried for quite a while to get on. At least a good 1/2 hour

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1465 on: August 22, 2009, 07:31:54 PM »

Blink, I was just reading your new article from yesterday, and all the comments. Near the end of the comments, you made me smile, something in the works with Tony Padillo to post over here 

That would be cool!!
I just wanted to clarify so I don't get into trouble, Blink was saying we are working on something, I was the one who misunderstood. So whatever she is working on with Tony, I can't wait to read, because I find him interesting.

nrcg...thanks for the explanation......no harm done.   I would like to hear more from him too.

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1466 on: August 22, 2009, 07:35:57 PM »

Casey has been in jail this time since Oct 14. She was a very social person and there is no one in the jail to reflect back to her what was important to her :
That she was desireable,hot and everyone wanted to be her party friend.
She lived on Facebook and Myspace, text mesages re parties and sex and drinking. Compare that with her life now.
Anyone would start to wither in the circumstances she is in, just the confinement part.
She seemed depressed to me and I know she was emotional as her nose was getting a bit red at the tip,that is involuntary, can't make it happen on cue.
Her hair is awful, yet they can get their hair done in there. Her skin looks like it has little very bad skin care lumps. Regardless of what happens, the trial is not going to happen soon, she will be in there for a few years. 

Kat, I agree. Her confinement and isolation is starting to show and I have no sympathy for her. Mac's statement yesterday, that they had new evidence proving her innocence must weight heavy on her knowing that there is no evidence of innocence....knowing there is no innocence for her.

Rest in Peace Caylee

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1467 on: August 22, 2009, 07:37:34 PM »

http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crime-Examiner~y2009m8d22-Defense-argues-innocence-of-Casey-Anthony-George-Anthony-takes-the-stand

Defense argues innocence of Casey Anthony, George Anthony takes the stand

This article is from the Examiner in West Palm Beach.  She has been reporting on the case & I've seen articles in Miami also.  My point is that I'm not so sure Bozo will have an easy time getting a change of venue by the time this is ready for trial.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1468 on: August 22, 2009, 07:37:35 PM »

Casey has been in jail this time since Oct 14. She was a very social person and there is no one in the jail to reflect back to her what was important to her :
She lived on Facebook and Myspace, text mesages re parties and sex and drinking. Compare that with her life now.
Anyone would start to wither in the circumstances she is in, just the confinement part.
She seemed depressed to me and I know she was emotional as her nose was getting a bit red at the tip,that is involuntary, can't make it happen on cue.
Her hair is awful, yet they can get their hair done in there. Her skin looks like it has little very bad skin care lumps. Regardless of what happens, the trial is not going to happen soon, she will be in there for a few years. 
Yes KatGram she seems to be withering away, falling apart,  .. ( I wonder how long she will last ... she is stealth though) The one thing too besides her being in confinement - she really has no other option. She knows that if and when she is put into general population she will become a Human target. She has to know by now no matter what .. Her Life is Over. If she can survive being in solitary and stay sane for another year or ??? less ?? * think it will be yet years before they would put her into general population within corrections.

Goes with out saying " IF" she was to be set free. She would not be able to be in Public period. Too many people out there that have nothing to lose that would love to take her out.
And all she wanted GAG was a Beautiful Life ..  I wonder when she lays in her Cell at night what she thinks about. Besides the obvious - That she was arrested on a Whim.

I wonder if she goes back in her head and thinks of her Worst of times when she had to stay home on a Friday night because she wanted to go to the Bar and be with her Boy Toys ..and  Cindy refused to watch Caylee... OH how dare Cindy ignore the Princess's demands.
NOT one part of me has any sympathy for Casey.

(( Not saying KatGram your post was of Sympathy, because I know it was not ))

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1469 on: August 22, 2009, 07:43:27 PM »

Blink, I was just reading your new article from yesterday, and all the comments. Near the end of the comments, you made me smile, something in the works with Tony Padillo to post over here 

That would be cool!!
I just wanted to clarify so I don't get into trouble, Blink was saying we are working on something, I was the one who misunderstood. So whatever she is working on with Tony, I can't wait to read, because I find him interesting.

nrcg...thanks for the explanation......no harm done.   I would like to hear more from him too.

I lurked on WS to read what he has to say and he is full of apologies for the Anthony family.
Apparently we don't understand what fine, nice people they really are.....     aaaaargh!
Sorry, I just can't stomach this "grieving grandparents" excuse. There are so many grieving families out there and I truly have compassion for them, but not for the Anthonys- I cannot watch the arrogance, the lies, squirming , being abrasive and gloating about it and then justify it on the basis of their grief.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1470 on: August 22, 2009, 07:43:34 PM »

Fanny I agree that He is Lifeless and basically is just another Mouth piece for the Defense Team.

TODD ... every time I hear the name Todd I think of Bill Murray on SNL. Lisa Loopner's boyfriend.
Oh how I miss Miss Gilda Radner. 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1471 on: August 22, 2009, 07:45:13 PM »

Fanny I agree that He is Lifeless and basically is just another Mouth piece for the Defense Team.

TODD ... every time I hear the name Todd I think of Bill Murray on SNL. Lisa Loopner's boyfriend.

hahaha! Same here, Deenie!

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1472 on: August 22, 2009, 07:45:22 PM »

http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crime-Examiner~y2009m8d22-Defense-argues-innocence-of-Casey-Anthony-George-Anthony-takes-the-stand

This article is from the Examiner in West Palm Beach.  She has been reporting on the case & I've seen articles in Miami also.  My point is that I'm not so sure Bozo will have an easy time getting a change of venue by the time this is ready for trial.

Exactly right, CECE. Drawing this out so long is only guaranteeing more media coverage, and the whole ridiculousness of the "Casey is innocent" theory. Even if BOZO manages to moves it to a more hispanic locale, there are still people that can see through the charade. It will just cost the state more in the longrun if they want to bring the jury back to Orlando to see the remains scene and the Anthony home for themselves. I think the solution for the problem is to bring a jury from another locale and sequestor them in Orlando. Somehow that makes more sense to me. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1473 on: August 22, 2009, 07:46:00 PM »

Yes KatGram she seems to be withering away, falling apart,  .. ( I wonder how long she will last ... she is stealth though) The one thing too besides her being in confinement - she really has no other option. She knows that if and when she is put into general population she will become a Human target. She has to know by now no matter what .. Her Life is Over. If she can survive being in solitary and stay sane for another year or ??? less ?? * think it will be yet years before they would put her into general population within corrections.

Goes with out saying " IF" she was to be set free. She would not be able to be in Public period. Too many people out there that have nothing to lose that would love to take her out.
And all she wanted GAG was a Beautiful Life ..  I wonder when she lays in her Cell at night what she thinks about. Besides the obvious - That she was arrested on a Whim.

I wonder if she goes back in her head and thinks of her Worst of times when she had to stay home on a Friday night because she wanted to go to the Bar and be with her Boy Toys ..and  Cindy refused to watch Caylee... OH how dare Cindy ignore the Princess's demands.

Revenge is a dish best served cold...
Whether Casey realizes it or not, Caylee's murder will not go unpunished.
Her current Vita is not so Bella.....
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1474 on: August 22, 2009, 07:48:25 PM »

Revenge is a dish best served cold...
Whether Casey realizes it or not, Caylee's murder will not go unpunished.
Her current Vita is not so Bella.....

Monkey Devil!

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1475 on: August 22, 2009, 07:48:45 PM »

Exactly right, CECE. Drawing this out so long is only guaranteeing more media coverage, and the whole ridiculousness of the "Casey is innocent" theory. Even if BOZO manages to moves it to a more hispanic locale, there are still people that can see through the charade. It will just cost the state more in the longrun if they want to bring the jury back to Orlando to see the remains scene and the Anthony home for themselves. I think the solution for the problem is to bring a jury from another locale and sequestor them in Orlando. Somehow that makes more sense to me. 

As with everything Bozo does, if he moves to go to a more Hispanic population that will come back and bite him in the azz too- there is likely to be more sympathy for Zanny the Nanny who was unjustly blamed for the disappearance of Caylee,  than there would be to Casey, the spoilt, brat white girl..   
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1476 on: August 22, 2009, 07:48:58 PM »

Do the People of Florida have a Voice within the Change of Venue?  Its their Money.

I think its ridiculous to attempt to move the trial ~ the entire State of Florida has been saturated with this Case. He Bobo is not going to find fair impartial judgment - anywhere.
You can go to any internet news station website within Florida and they have a section dedicated to this case.  I think Bobo is just stalling period. The more time that goes by the more money he makes. 

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1477 on: August 22, 2009, 07:51:21 PM »

Roseanne Rosanadana: "If it ain't one thing its another!"  Monkey Devil!

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1478 on: August 22, 2009, 07:52:52 PM »

Peace, Monkeys.

BlogTalk Radio (Levi Page)  Will feature Haleigh and Caylee tomorrow at 9am.

Also on tap: Accused child murderer Casey Anthony appears in court. Did she murder her own child? Criminal profiler Pat Brown and defense attorney Mark Eiglarsh share their thoughts. We also have an EXCLUSIVE interview with the bounty hunter the defense team of Casey Anthony wants to shut up! Leonard Padilla is here Live and taking your calls!
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/LeviPage

Desi

P.S.  With all due respect, I have seen the references to Kronk's supervisor living on Hopespring Drive multiple times at multiple sites, but have never been able to find any confirmation of this.  And btw, the neighbor Lee referred to when speaking to a jailed Casey early on was Rev. Fred Robinson IIRC.  Who is obviously not Kronk's supervisor IMO.

A possible explanation for how the Kronk supervisor rumor began is posted at WS: 
      http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3251349&postcount=96

HTH, Hugs.

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1479 on: August 22, 2009, 07:56:01 PM »

I think he made a big mistake by addressing the Hispanic community.  They are very family oriented & do not look kindly on a young parting mother murdering her innocent child.  He will not receive their support, IMO.  I don't think they will look upon him as a positive representative.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.