May 06, 2024, 04:40:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #17  (Read 301677 times)
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1600 on: September 07, 2008, 10:43:31 PM »

I just broke my recliner....

all this posting from my favorite recliner has taken it's toll.

It just collapsed.

ahhh crap!

Uh-oh...that's sad and funny at the same time 

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1601 on: September 07, 2008, 10:43:35 PM »

Klaas - Where does thr name scared monkeys come from?

My fellows monkeys: My daughter actually told me today that I needed to get a life because I have been here way too much..............................................

so I banned her from myspace for life.   

It was just posted yesterday.  I'll try to find it.

TY
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1602 on: September 07, 2008, 10:43:48 PM »

LOOKS LIKE THINGS HAVE QUITED DOWN!!!!

Yes but it's been stuck in that position for about an hour now. 
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1603 on: September 07, 2008, 10:44:10 PM »

Rob, I hope this is in your area.

http://www.reclinerandsofarepair.com/pages/1/index.htm
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1604 on: September 07, 2008, 10:44:24 PM »

My fellows monkeys: My daughter actually told me today that I needed to get a life because I have been here way too much..............................................

owl posted it I think

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1605 on: September 07, 2008, 10:45:45 PM »

Is Geraldo still talking Palin?

10:45pm Still nothing about Caylee.  WYF???
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1606 on: September 07, 2008, 10:45:48 PM »

I will try this again...I am confused about the Orlando PD and the OSCO.  The police in stalker cam looks like regular patrolmen and then there are the ones we see occasionally that I know are OSCO.  When you dial 911 at the Anthonys I thought the OSCO were dispatched because of jurisdiction location and not the OPD.  Anyone know?

Haven't a clue

but ....but....you are the all-knowing, all-powerful Klaas.  It's like when your children realize you can't fix every boo boo.   

Lala's I haven't been paying attention to the difference between OPC and OSCO.  To me a cop is a cop 

They are probably subbing it out to other departments. They are like...

oh chit, it is the Anthony's calling again... send anybody, hell send the

cleaning guy, just make sure he goes out in a blue suit!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1607 on: September 07, 2008, 10:45:53 PM »

I just broke my recliner....

all this posting from my favorite recliner has taken it's toll.

It just collapsed.

ahhh crap!

Uh-oh...that's sad and funny at the same time 

But it is mostly funny!  imho

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1608 on: September 07, 2008, 10:51:41 PM »

Lala's - yes, you are reading it correctly.  I'm not sure it's something that SHOULD have been broadcast though.

OOps!! Sorry...my mistake...Delete it please.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1609 on: September 07, 2008, 10:51:53 PM »

Equusearch halts search for Caylee 

Last Edited: Sunday, 07 Sep 2008, 10:39 PM EDT 

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- Texas Equusearch announced Sunday that it will cease searching for Caylee Anthony -- at least for now.

The team of volunteers -- which numbered in the thousands Saturday -- is disbanding due to flooding conditions which director Tim Miller said has been preventing them from being able to properly search for the missing toddler.

During a 3 p.m. news conference with Orange County Sheriff Kevin Beary , Miller he feared the searchers' vehicles could possibly run over the body of Caylee Anthony if she was submerged under flood waters. Miller said he did not want to compromise any evidence.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
VIDEO: Equusearch announces it is ending its search for Caylee Anthony
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Miller also stressed that the suspension of the search is only temporary, and that the group would return to find Caylee as soon conditions improve.
"We second guess our own selves, what did we do wrong? What could we have done different? And nothing...It just wasnt God's time. Its our time, but just not the right time…very emotional, very emotional."

Sheriff Beary thanked all the volunteers who helped. "I applaud all these volunteers who gave up their time over the last 10 days. So God bless you and we will not give up."

Equusearch had been looking for the child for 10 days, most recently in a secluded area near the airport where Casey might have gone during the time Caylee first disappeared

Miller and the grandparents of Caylee had clashed over the nature of the search. The Anthony's insist that Caylee is alive and that the group should be searching for a live child, not a dead body.

Meantime, Casey Anthony, the mother of 3-year-old Caylee, remains at her parents home while out on bond and under home confinment. She is charged with child neglect and lying to authorities in the search for her missing daughter.

Anthony’s hold another prayer vigil

George and Cindy Anthony held another prayer vigil outside their home Sunday night for their missing granddaughter Caylee Anthony. A vigil laced with tension with a not so friendly crowd.
Earlier in the day, there was a light pushing match between George Anthony and one protester. 

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=7378423&version=7&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1610 on: September 07, 2008, 10:52:20 PM »

TY

Shell  - thanks for remembering it was G.O. that posted it.

KLAAS

Where can I find the history about SM?

I have to defer to RED on this one.  There used to be the story about SM on the front page of SM..might still be there, I'll look.

The front page blog www.scraredmonkeys.com started in early 2005, February I think.  The front page started gaining popularity/recognition durring the Terri Schiavo case. Then when the Natalee Holloway case happened Red picked up on it right away because many years ago he lived and worked in Aruba.  Because of the Natalee Holloway case Red and Tom decided to start the forum www.scaredmonkeys.net to accomodate all of the members and research.    About 1 1/2 years ago Tom decided that he didn't want to put as much time as was necessary into running the sites so he handed it over to Red alone.  Red got a friend of his Dugga to join the team and here we are now!

From the beginning times.

A New Beginning

Filed under:
General
— admin @ 9:36 pm
A new Beginning.

A new Site.

A new Experience.

God willing, this post will be fun to read 5 years from now.

Hopefully, after a year of being a consumer of many, many other blogs, I will be a contributor above and beyond a few snarky comments on many comment pages.

Scared Monkeys
5/15/2004
Why Scared Monkeys?
Filed under:
   •   General
— admin @ 10:10 pm
Scared Monkeys is a phrase that is apt in today’s United States.
The majority of the population lives in fear of knowing what is happening.
So they…
Hear No evil.
Speak No Evil.
See No evil.
And then live their lives in ignorance, thinking all is well and the world will go along fine. The paycheck will come in every 15th and 30th, even though the company is losing money. Social Security will take care of me, even though it is supposed to go broke someday. Politicians will take care of my needs, even though I don’t know who they are or what they are doing, they have my best interests in hand.
So let’s kiss the wife, open a beer, turn on Entertainment Tonight, and relax. Life is okay.
That is the genesis of Scared Monkeys, because deep in all hearts is fear. That is why we do not look. And I have the annoying habit of looking and saying why?
Because one day, as 9/11 proved, the TV goes on the news, people do get scared but also angry. And for a short time, FoxNews or CNN goes on, the antenna goes up, and they are interested. And all of us who have been

following the news need to be ready to tell the correct story.

GreatOwl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1611 on: September 07, 2008, 10:52:41 PM »

Klaas, here is the link....  http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3342.msg438334

"May you have the hindsight to know where you've been,
 the foresight to know where you're going and
 the insight to know when you've gone too far."
bananajam
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1612 on: September 07, 2008, 10:52:59 PM »

I ws just watching fox news and they were showing the vigil at the Anthonys and where was CASEY!!!!  In the house on the computer I guess.  I mean even Scott Peterson at least showed up to a few of Lacys vigils and even showed up for searches.  I just cant believe this.

wow..thats a whole new level of funny...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1613 on: September 07, 2008, 10:53:16 PM »

Lala's - yes, you are reading it correctly.  I'm not sure it's something that SHOULD have been broadcast though.

Lala's  - no, not you!  It probably should not have been put  in the news.  Too late now, it's all over the message boards.
pinklady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1614 on: September 07, 2008, 10:53:38 PM »

If I have to listen to that dumbass Smokey & the Bandit Orange County sheriff
complain one more time about protestors wasting LE resources,
I think I am gonna scream.

What about George and his multiple assaults.

What about George hiding his gun in his car.

What about what Casey is doing?

GIVE US ALL A BIG BREAK, PLEASE!!!!

I don't know what George is thinking. If I knew that cameras were all around me, there is NO WAY that I would strike out at someone. That's an arrest just waiting to happen.

Good evening, Monkeys!  I don't post much, but I've been here since day one and I've read every post. 

You know, I think it's just like reality tv.  After a while the participants forget the cameras are there and that's when we begin to really see their true colors.  Such a shame that this is what he's really like.   
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1615 on: September 07, 2008, 10:57:12 PM »

Now that George's temper is widely know. I would think security jobs will be scarce in the future.

Mmmmm hmmmm.  Maybe also residing with a person very likely responsible for a two year olds disappearance/demise has shot a hole in his hopes of employment in that area too.

and him being a future person of interest in the disposal of his granddaughter.  Yeah I would say the jobs a lined up for him.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1616 on: September 07, 2008, 10:58:13 PM »

Lala's  - no, not you!  It probably should not have been put  in the news.  Too late now, it's all over the message boards.

Whew!  That makes me feel better. I was worried there for a minute.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1617 on: September 07, 2008, 10:59:43 PM »

Has anyone seen Cubbee? I can't seem to get her on the phone...must be the cell service again.
ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1618 on: September 07, 2008, 11:03:56 PM »

I will try this again...I am confused about the Orlando PD and the OSCO.  The police in stalker cam looks like regular patrolmen and then there are the ones we see occasionally that I know are OSCO.  When you dial 911 at the Anthonys I thought the OSCO were dispatched because of jurisdiction location and not the OPD.  Anyone know?

Haven't a clue

but ....but....you are the all-knowing, all-powerful Klaas.  It's like when your children realize you can't fix every boo boo.   

Lala's I haven't been paying attention to the difference between OPC and OSCO.  To me a cop is a cop 

They are probably subbing it out to other departments. They are like...

oh chit, it is the Anthony's calling again... send anybody, hell send the

cleaning guy, just make sure he goes out in a blue suit!

AHHHH!! That was awesome!!!!! LMAO

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1619 on: September 07, 2008, 11:04:07 PM »

Has anyone seen Cubbee? I can't seem to get her on the phone...must be the cell service again.

She last posted 9/5...I'm betting it's a power issue.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.