May 20, 2024, 05:14:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #138 6/18/09 - 6/21/09  (Read 256881 times)
bluwaters
Scared Monkey

« Reply #240 on: June 19, 2009, 09:31:18 AM »

Good morning monkeys!
Justice for Caylee!  an angelic monkey
It is coming, maybe not as quickly as we want it to, but it is coming!

Will Caylee Autopsy Be Released?
http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/6/19/will_caylee39s_autopsy_report_be_released.html

ORLANDO -- Casey Anthony's parents will head to court Friday morning to fight the public release of their granddaughter's autopsy report.

The attorney for George and Cindy Anthony says the release of 2-year-old Caylee Anthony's autopsy would cause great anguish to the Anthony family.

The Anthonys claim since Caylee's remains were turned over to them after being found last December they should have control over the information.

Casey Anthony will not be at Friday’s hearing, which is set to begin at 11 a.m.

Watch the hearing LIVE on News 13.
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #241 on: June 19, 2009, 09:38:10 AM »

Sorry if already posted.

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The attorney for George and Cindy Anthony will ask a judge at a court hearing on Friday to block the release of Caylee Anthony's autopsy results.
The hearing is scheduled to begin at 11 a.m., and it will be streamed live on ClickOrlando.com.
Brad Conway, the attorney representing George and Cindy Anthony, said his clients want the report kept private to prevent them from further anguish.
Casey Anthony, 23, is not expected to be in court for the hearing. She remains jailed on first-degree murder charges in the death of her daughter, Caylee, whose remains were found in a wooded lot near the home they shared with her parents, George and Cindy Anthony.
Casey Anthony has pleaded not guilty to the charges, saying she left her daughter with a nanny named Zenaida Gonzalez at an Orange County apartment complex. Casey Anthony said the two were gone when she returned to pick up her daughter.
Watch Local 6 News for more on this story.
Copyright 2009 by Internet Broadcasting Systems and Local6.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Do No Evil 
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #242 on: June 19, 2009, 09:40:17 AM »

Morning friends!  90 minutes till show time?
Just wanted to say hello to all of you. I have been with you for nearly a year now as guest.  I read every day. Now that I am a member I can post, but I forget to because I was just reading for so long.
Am I making any sense so early this morning?
(BTW-there is no way you monkeys can say anything bad enough about Cindy--in my opinion   
karen

Wanna watch me?  I would be banned in a second.     

Do No Evil 
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #243 on: June 19, 2009, 09:44:08 AM »

My position is that at no such time did the Anthonys have custody of Caylee during life, therefore they never had any custodial rights.    Their POA, regarding the "guardianship of the remains" is limited to just that and only that (which they breeched the agreement according to Casey's wishes so she stated).   The fact that Cindy did not have custody during life or POA for a limited purpose or any other conditions prior to Caylee's remains being found & identified is what I am questioning  whether she had any rights whatsoever to incorporate Caylee's name, create & run a foundation in her name, handle any finances due to her namesake being attached to said foundation.  Bottom line as far as tomorrow's waste of time, they have no standing IMHO.    My post may have been a tad confusing, that should clear it up.

I agree and if they violated the terms of the LPOA if KC does get out of this, they can be prosecuted.

But by definition guardianship of remains, allows them to to make that decision. There is no such thing as a limited POA granting guardianship of remains and then executing a demand. By proxy the guardians make the decision in the eyes of the law. If not, there is no need for the release in the first place. As Executor to Caylee's estate, the decision was Casey's. Now, can she claim duress in that decision, of course. However, there is zero percent chance she did not actually want remains cremated. This was planned. Things were still happy then, keep in mind, Death penalty NOT back on the table yet, then.
B

I'm not sure about that Blink.   If Casey told them what she wanted as far as arrangements as a condition of giving them POA (burial instead of cremation)  in order to execute just that since she couldnt due to her incarceration, that is rather specific.   If they told her "O yes sweetheart, we will respect your wishes & carry them out FOR YOU," it might not be that cut & dry.   If they were honest that they did not agree to what Casey wanted or wouldnt consider what she wanted, Casey could have made the decision to give POA to someone else.

Sidebar note:  Remember Hoover in his sworn statements talking about the meeting at the Anthony's he spoke about Cindy having a fit talking to Baez & insisting that Caylee be cremated, this reportedly took place within days of Caylee's remains being recovered - no agreement was made yet at that time.   The same meeting that Hoover asked everyone if George & Cindy knew that DC & him were in those woods in November.   This was Cindy's plan all along.

We agree Capp that if there is some sort of specific clause they breached, then there is recourse. Turbo may be right and Baez may have simply screwed up, however, I believe it is non-specific and limited POA to remains only. Did I see there is an incamera request for this hearing this am??

6/17/2009     A     NOTICE OF PROVISION OF DOCUMENTS UNDER SEAL FOR IN CAMERA INSPECTION RE: AUTOPSY REPORTS

http://www.myorangeclerk.com/myclerk/Details.aspx?SessionID=c721390a-97df-4dc3-aec2-aac4d9ec878a&CaseID=6079536

Good morning monkeys!  Tks for posting as Im just sitting down with coffee & coming out of my sleepy fog.  Yup, yet another 11th hour filing that one has to wonder what is being hidden & just how disingenuous certain things are being presented that they do not wish to  argue in open court...buckle down and hang on tight, there is bound to be a bit of aggravation over antics today.   Regardless, if the OS and other media outlets are prepared with the proper case law citings & legal arguments they should prevail.   As Bill Schaeffer mentioned last night on NG, if you don't want to get upset stop going on national TV discussing it or the case, don't read it or watch the coverage....see here is the problem with that I am certain the Anthonys read every word of the autopsy report already via the defense, no shock I think Conman was lying thru his teeth when he said they had not read it.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #244 on: June 19, 2009, 09:47:56 AM »

Why the in camera?  Is this their way of making sure that we do not see Geo and Cin go on the stand to answer the Judge's questions?  I really want Cindy to go on the stand today.  Her control issues may come to a full roaring boil this morning if the Judge says the right words to set her off.  I can see her ripping into him like she did in the phone messages we heard she left for Yuri and TM. 

Getting the wine set up for those who want some.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #245 on: June 19, 2009, 09:54:54 AM »

Good Morning, so it sounds like the hearing will be live, and Cindy and George might take the stand 
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #246 on: June 19, 2009, 09:56:48 AM »

Why the in camera?  Is this their way of making sure that we do not see Geo and Cin go on the stand to answer the Judge's questions?  I really want Cindy to go on the stand today.  Her control issues may come to a full roaring boil this morning if the Judge says the right words to set her off.  I can see her ripping into him like she did in the phone messages we heard she left for Yuri and TM. 

I hope it's not too late for the peach/apricot chardonay!

Good morning Monkeys.  I'm looking forward to today.   an angelic monkey

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #247 on: June 19, 2009, 09:58:20 AM »

Cindy has already taken her swipes at Judge Strickland in at least one of her "hammertime" moments.  Now, the question is do I have the patience to find it in youtubeville this morning, lol

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #248 on: June 19, 2009, 09:58:41 AM »

YEA!!!! BEARLY......

Yea!!!! NUT....

Good morning sleuth sister!!!  Grab a fork and get over to Trimm's before it's too late.

YOU GO GIRL!

NOT WITHOUT YOU!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #249 on: June 19, 2009, 09:59:23 AM »

I think the in camera is a ploy, yet another underhanded move by Conway to "backdoor" Judge Strickland sealing the report.
He thinks if he has Judge review it in camera, it will appear inflammatory to Casey's ability to obtain a fair trial and he will seal it based on that. He HAS NO STANDING. NO STANDING. NO *&%$%*& STANDING to do that either.

Casey, through Baez is the only person that has the legal right to move for the autopsy reports sealing until trial, and frankly, under this judge, she would get it. She's not. She wants it out there for a reason, the same reason the Anthony's do not.

Capp is right I'm afraid, expect the drama this morning, although I pray Strickland cracks the whip; it is time.
I predict it will be released by the afternoon. If not, expect my coverage of it to contain words not suitable for children and probably anyone with high blood pressure. PPPPPFFFFTT  
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #250 on: June 19, 2009, 10:01:51 AM »

Good Morning, so it sounds like the hearing will be live, and Cindy and George might take the stand 

Last night it occurred to me, I wonder if George is going to go into a rage when his own attorney & others repetitively have to say REMAINS.   Yea George, REMAINS, that is what your granddaughter was reduced to by the actions of your daughter & your dysfunctional, stupid, selfish scum suxing family!   PS   Justice will prevail, "no matter what" how's that for a right back at ya!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #251 on: June 19, 2009, 10:02:29 AM »

I think the in camera is a ploy, yet another underhanded move by Conway to "backdoor" Judge Strickland sealing the report.
He thinks if he has Judge review it in camera, it will appear inflammatory to Casey's ability to obtain a fair trial and he will seal it based on that. He HAS NO STANDING. NO STANDING. NO *&%$%*& STANDING to do that either.

Casey, through Baez is the only person that has the legal right to move for the autopsy reports sealing until trial, and frankly, under this judge, she would get it. She's not. She wants it out there for a reason, the same reason the Anthony's do not.

Capp is right I'm afraid, expect the drama this morning, although I pray Strickland cracks the whip; it is time.
I predict it will be released by the afternoon. If not, expect my coverage of it to contain words not suitable for children and probably anyone with high blood pressure. PPPPPFFFFTT  
That was the question I raised yesterday, Baez should be the one requesting the autopsy to be sealed, but obviously they want it out there for a reason, which I find fascinating. I hope Strickland starts cracking the whip also, I know you have brought up Ito several times, I pray it doesn't become that crazy circus.
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #252 on: June 19, 2009, 10:03:04 AM »

good morning monks!

i wonder if they will use the Earnhardt case . wasnt his Autopsy report sealed from the public?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #253 on: June 19, 2009, 10:04:42 AM »

Last night it occurred to me, I wonder if George is going to go into a rage when his own attorney & others repetitively have to say REMAINS.   Yea George, REMAINS, that is what your granddaughter was reduced to by the actions of your daughter & your dysfunctional, stupid, selfish scum suxing family!   PS   Justice will prevail, "no matter what" how's that for a right back at ya!
I am afraid that one of them on the stand could do something, maybe the rage thing, I swear it would not surprise me if George confessed to the crime.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #254 on: June 19, 2009, 10:05:24 AM »

good morning monks!

i wonder if they will use the Earnhardt case . wasnt his Autopsy report sealed from the public?
I think you are right about that.
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #255 on: June 19, 2009, 10:06:12 AM »

good morning monks!

No Rose do you remember if it was in Florida?
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #256 on: June 19, 2009, 10:06:24 AM »

O Blink, I wouldnt have a problem giving you material either - I have to hope that Judge Strickland does not entertain the in-camera, they filed it but that doesnt mean he has to agree to do so.  If he does, I wil be fuming beyond words because this motion has NO MERIT, the Anthonys and their representation has NO STANDING & the media should be able to make their legal argument fully & completely in open court without ANTics!   

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #257 on: June 19, 2009, 10:07:50 AM »

good morning monks!

No Rose do you remember if it was in Florida?
I sure thought it was Florida.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #258 on: June 19, 2009, 10:10:12 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys. 

Good morning, Trimm!  Thanks for the articles, they are interesting and thought provoking.

How is the lake this morning?  What's for breakfast?  I am on my way over with fork in hand.

Good morning, Monkeys, up and at 'em.  Justice is calling...

Hey Bearly.   
We want some justice.
You have to wonder what the Anthonys are doing right now. I wonder if they will be at the hearing.?

(Come on.Lake is fine.Bring your fork.  )

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #259 on: June 19, 2009, 10:12:20 AM »

Yes, the Earnhardt case was in Florida. But it was about the autopsy photos being showed. In this case it is just the report, so I don't see no reason not to release it. The photos will be used at trial.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.