May 17, 2024, 10:20:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #115 3/12/09 - 3/17/09  (Read 269291 times)
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1540 on: March 17, 2009, 08:45:07 AM »

Thanks my bestest Chimps!et your

Top O The Mornin' Fo Schizzle and all that.

I admit I was on the floor when Keith Williams told me that Craig Rivera called him within minutes of the article being posted, then George/Baez and the site visit, neither of which mentioned the article to Keith. You bet your azzes I told him to be careful.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1541 on: March 17, 2009, 08:46:36 AM »

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1542 on: March 17, 2009, 08:47:59 AM »

I admit I was on the floor when Keith Williams told me that Craig Rivera called him within minutes of the article being posted, then George/Baez and the site visit, neither of which mentioned the article to Keith. You bet your azzes I told him to be careful.

Has he talked to LE?   Does LE have that bag.....   sorry, I just got here and saw you were also here.  Great job, Blink!
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1543 on: March 17, 2009, 08:58:14 AM »

Has he talked to LE?   Does LE have that bag.....   sorry, I just got here and saw you were also here.  Great job, Blink!

Yes sassy he has. Keith thinks the bag stayed there and saw a few remnants of things he has seen before. Keep in mind the bag was more in the dead end area of Suburban, and thanks!
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1544 on: March 17, 2009, 09:02:18 AM »

Yes sassy he has. Keith thinks the bag stayed there and saw a few remnants of things he has seen before. Keep in mind the bag was more in the dead end area of Suburban, and thanks!

Oh good!   I'm glad he's in touch with LE.   And, thank you for all you're doing, Blink!
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1545 on: March 17, 2009, 09:06:57 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.Happy St.Patrick's Day. 
Going back to read and catch up.  Hey Scarlett. 

Hi Guys!! Not much going on Trimm. Except being Green...

Hi SS and Grama..Thanks for the goodies..

I have been missing QM with all the great graphics and the bus!!  Bring back the bus!!

Hi Scarlett.   I miss QM, too.   I don't have her bus - but I did find this one.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1546 on: March 17, 2009, 09:13:20 AM »

I have been missing QM with all the great graphics and the bus!!  Bring back the bus!!

Hi Scarlett.   I miss QM, too.   I don't have her bus - but I did find this one.

Is that bus carrying Casey to her appointment with "old sparky"? 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1547 on: March 17, 2009, 09:19:47 AM »

Is that bus carrying Casey to her appointment with "old sparky"? 

I hope so!   Good morning, Trimm!
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1548 on: March 17, 2009, 09:24:24 AM »

good morning monkeys,

good work on article blink.. you know you are on the right track when people start noticing your words.
 I am wondering if baez is trying to prove Caylee was not near school at first?  Like, she had been moved to that location in august, so she could be found, per tips from psychic?
It sounds more and more like the anthonys knew all along Caylee had passed.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1549 on: March 17, 2009, 09:24:54 AM »

WDBO Local News      
How did FBI lab prove Lee Anthony is not Caylee's father?
By
Nikki Pierce
@ March 16, 2009 8:04 PM Permalink | Comments (5)
The latest batch of discovery in the Casey Anthony case contains test results from an FBI lab stating that brother Lee Anthony is not Caylee's father, despite persistent rumors to the contrary. WDBO asked an expert to explain the science that ruled out Lee Anthony as the slain toddler's father.

Although many people think that brothers and sisters are exact matches on a DNA level, Florida International University geneticist and biological science professor Martin Tracey says they're only half right.

"Brothers and sisters - if they have the same mother and the same father - will share 50% of their DNA," explains Tracey.

So it does make the statistical calculations that determine paternity more complicated if a child's potential mother and father are also brother and sister. However, says Tracey, the test still works the same; if any 3 of the 15 genes tested from the child's DNA don't match the alleged father's, then he's ruled out.

"You simply say, 'He doesn't have the forms of the gene he must have to be the father of this child,'" explains Tracey. Lee and Caylee did not have the matching genes that would have proclaimed them father and daughter.

http://wdbo.com/localnews/2009/03/how-did-fbi-lab-prove-lee-anth.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1550 on: March 17, 2009, 09:29:49 AM »

good morning monkeys,

good work on article blink.. you know you are on the right track when people start noticing your words.
 I am wondering if baez is trying to prove Caylee was not near school at first?  Like, she had been moved to that location in august, so she could be found, per tips from psychic?

It sure does.   I hope they are held accountable for what they knew, and for the donations they took in over the last few months.       
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1551 on: March 17, 2009, 09:33:31 AM »

good morning monkeys,

Blink does great work.I don't think she'll be on the Anthony Christmas card list this year. 
I also think the Anthony's knew Caylee had passed.I can't say what I think about them.I'll get the big red button.

~ Peter Frampton
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1552 on: March 17, 2009, 09:33:49 AM »

good morning monkeys,

thanks.
I believe they are going to try to prove she was not there and was moved by someone when Casey was in the Big House. They will fail. The bone and recovery dispersement pattern in the forensics and the amount of skeletal remains recovered will leave no question, imo. I do hope Keith does not get hosed by the defense. I shared that concern with him.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1553 on: March 17, 2009, 09:34:30 AM »

good morning monkeys,

It sure does.   I hope they are held accountable for what they knew, and for the donations they took in over the last few months.       

me too Sassy! I can't imagine not holding my daughter accountable for murdering my grand child...it is not something that I could do personally....but they don't even want their selves to be accountable for their part in all of this...

3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1554 on: March 17, 2009, 09:35:44 AM »

Great Article Blink!
Good Morning and Happy St Patty's Day to the Cage!

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1555 on: March 17, 2009, 09:40:31 AM »

Going to be busy today, but I'll be around Wink

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1556 on: March 17, 2009, 09:41:17 AM »

good morning monkeys,

Blink does great work.I don't think she'll be on the Anthony Christmas card list this year. 
I also think the Anthony's knew Caylee had passed.I can't say what I think about them.I'll get the big red button.

Thanks guys, just reportin' the facts.

At one time I did not believe the A's could have known she was dead and acted the way they did.

Then

I investigated the donations with team, that changed my mind a little.

Then

I saw the Accounting report of the trust, missing 3.5 days, the first 3.5 days I might add. The date of which coincides with the engagement by Baez of Dominick Casey.

The day the trust is closed by the bank, voilla, Dom Casey has a new client: Casey Anthony direct.

Co ink y dink? I think not.

A wise woman named Sparky once told me "Follow the Money", we did, and that's what this is about.  
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1557 on: March 17, 2009, 09:42:47 AM »

good morning monkeys,

thanks.
I believe they are going to try to prove she was not there and was moved by someone when Casey was in the Big House. They will fail. The bone and recovery dispersement pattern in the forensics and the amount of skeletal remains recovered will leave no question, imo. I do hope Keith does not get hosed by the defense. I shared that concern with him.

Blink,
I respect your writing and thoughts about this case.  I admire your passion!  So I just have to ask, do you think that Baez will ever receive sanctions or disbarment?  I would at least like to see him removed from this case!

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1558 on: March 17, 2009, 09:43:12 AM »

great article Blink...
I had not heard about this bag being found before reading it here...I thought that I had followed this case from the beginning but I missed this...

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1559 on: March 17, 2009, 09:46:08 AM »

Great job Blink   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.