May 22, 2024, 04:13:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #580 2/1 - 2/4/2007  (Read 117157 times)
Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #760 on: February 04, 2007, 06:36:16 PM »

i feel that a forum like SM is ideal in helping with and stopping these predators,by watching,educating and alerting people.I know no politics,but ask the hard questions and accept no pat answers about child ,molesters,etc.CAT    Bears 7-colts 0

Live with hope,looking for justice
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #761 on: February 04, 2007, 06:37:59 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Klass. I just looked on mapquest.. Braddock to Rankin is a 4 minute drive..   0.98 miles

I find it very hard to believe that a baby that age would walk unnoticed a mile in that weather. Surely someone would have seen her walking.  It does not make sense.

No it sure dont.  Sad  Too far for a 2 yr old baby to walk.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #762 on: February 04, 2007, 06:41:02 PM »

Crews Find Body In Rankin

http://kdka.com/topstories/local_story_035173058.html

Ross Guidotti
Reporting

(KDKA) RANKIN The Allegheny County Medical Examiner has been called to Rankin where a body has been found matching the description of a missing toddler.

An Amber Alert had been issued in the disappearance of 23-month-old Nyia Miangel Page, who vanished from her Braddock home Saturday.

Officials have not confirmed the identity of the body.

Crews had been searching the area for the missing toddler, marking abandoned houses and trash cans as they searched.

KDKA's Ross Guidotti reports the body was found off of Fleet Street in a wooded area.

Right now, police have not determined if the death was a homicide.

Meanwhile, Allegheny County Police Lt. Bob Downey confirmed that detective teams at county police were visiting and interviewing Megan’s law violators in Braddock and North Braddock.

Saturday, authorities questioned Page’s father, cousin and grandmother’s boyfriend, the only three adult males in the house.

Page’s father has been brought in for a second round of questioning and another polygraph test.

Police say no individuals in the house had ever been arrested or convicted of a crime.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #763 on: February 04, 2007, 06:42:08 PM »

Quote from: "Cat"
i feel that a forum like SM is ideal in helping with and stopping these predators,by watching,educating and alerting people.I know no politics,but ask the hard questions and accept no pat answers about child ,molesters,etc.CAT    Bears 7-colts 0

CAT - did you see that Blockbuster commercial?   Laughing  Laughing
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #764 on: February 04, 2007, 06:45:15 PM »

Klass. I copied yours and Robs post and put it in the other thread.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #765 on: February 04, 2007, 06:45:34 PM »

Klass. I copied yours and Robs post and put it in the other thread.

Thanks Angie
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #766 on: February 04, 2007, 06:47:23 PM »

Laura Bush just announced that she's going to get involved in missing and exploited children.  Perhaps we should contact her or that agency to see what we can do.  

Bears 7, Colts 6

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #767 on: February 04, 2007, 06:52:27 PM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"

Laura Bush just announced that she's going to get involved in missing and exploited children.  Perhaps we should contact her or that agency to see what we can do.  

Bears 7, Colts 6

Now Im happy... this is the best news I could have hope for. A First Lady with a real sense of decency. Sometimes you can make a bigger difference without running for political office and promoting your OWN agenda.

Way to Go Laura... ahhh sorryyyyy I meant Mrs. Bush.

I was overwhelmed with emotion there for a second.  Very Happy

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #768 on: February 04, 2007, 06:54:54 PM »

Quote from: "msmarple"
Not so good morning, Monkeys.

On another sad note, 20 people died in the Florida storms last week.  Crying or Very sad  Winds up to 165 mph.

I will say that FEMA response seems good. The new director is the ex-fire chief from Dade County - he seems to know what needs doing after a disaster. "Here to assist ... The damage is too great for a single entity to deal with ..."

National Guard and minimum-risk prison inmates helping ... Gov. Crist cancelled his plans to attend the Super Bowl.

Strange story: a flock of 18 whooping cranes, guided by ultra-light planes to a wildlife refuge at Crystal River, all were killed.

"The deaths of the birds were a stunning setback to a project aimed at creating a second migratory flock of the endangered birds in North America."

I knew about Kaitlin, heard about the tornado victims, but when I heard about the cranes also, I knew I had enough.  I had to take some time to NOT think about the bad news.  I saw a special about the cranes and they've been working for years to save them.  There has to be something we can do to stop these predators, not just put them on crocodile island forever.  Although I'd like the crocodile island thing to materialize.  

Bears 14, Colts 6

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #769 on: February 04, 2007, 06:56:57 PM »

If anyone has Sleuth's e-mail, would you please send her mine?

sockmonkey_mom@yahoo.com

I need to pass on another e-mail address to her.  Laughing

TY

I Stand With The Girl
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #770 on: February 04, 2007, 06:57:34 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"

Now Im happy... this is the best news I could have hope for. A First Lady with a real sense of decency. Sometimes you can make a bigger difference without running for political office and promoting your OWN agenda.

Way to Go Laura... ahhh sorryyyyy I meant Mrs. Bush.

I was overwhelmed with emotion there for a second.  Very Happy

Laughing There was a FP article on it.

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #771 on: February 04, 2007, 07:05:20 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"

sockmonkey_mom@yahoo.com

TY

BT I have it and will email her now..
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #772 on: February 04, 2007, 07:29:02 PM »

sockmonkey_mom@yahoo.com

TY

Thanks, Angie!  Very Happy

I Stand With The Girl
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #773 on: February 04, 2007, 07:38:17 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Rob and Angie - do you think there's any way that baby wandered there by herself or is it too far?

Evening Monkeys, signing in and again happen to see that in all likelyhood the toddler Nyia Pages' body has been found. IMO LE better haul the three adult males in for questioning that were there in that house. For the life of me i can not understand how anyone could possibly hurt such a sweet little girl.

I like Rob's post earlier, "Maybe next week will be an Ownby week". I sure hope so.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #774 on: February 04, 2007, 07:42:53 PM »

I'm just now getting back on after a long nap and just read about the little baby's body they found. Why, who??? would kill such a precious, defenseless little innocent? What a coward! What's the deal with the father? That poor baby!!

Bring Natalee home...
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #775 on: February 04, 2007, 07:43:26 PM »

sockmonkey_mom@yahoo.com

TY

Thanks, Angie!  Very Happy

BT I copied your post and sent that to her. YW.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #776 on: February 04, 2007, 07:45:17 PM »

Quote from: "mishy"
I'm just now getting back on after a long nap and just read about the little baby's body they found. Why, who??? would kill such a precious, defenseless little innocent? What a coward! What's the deal with the father? That poor baby!!

Hoping perhaps there will be more about this all on tonights 11:00 news.
Sad
If anyone didnt notice. Cubee posted a link in Kaitlins thread.
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #777 on: February 04, 2007, 07:50:05 PM »

I saw that Ang, and I can't wait til they level murder charges on Lewis  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Mad

Bring Natalee home...
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #778 on: February 04, 2007, 07:53:33 PM »

Quote from: "mishy"

Hoping perhaps there will be more about this all on tonights 11:00 news.
Sad
If anyone didnt notice. Cubee posted a link in Kaitlins thread.

Latest said they brought the father back in for a second lie detector test. Must have had a good reason. Hope we hear soon. So sick of the same old scenario taking the lives of sweet babies. Baby crying, sick/drugged adult losses temper , hits/shakes/throws baby, panics.....shouldn't jump to conclusions, sorry....will wait to hear.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #779 on: February 04, 2007, 07:56:36 PM »

Well, I gotta get off here for awhile...this has been one helluva draining weekend. God bless us everyone, and especially the children!

{{{{Monkeys}}}}

Bring Natalee home...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.