May 17, 2024, 07:35:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #14 5/07/09 - 5/20/09  (Read 287908 times)
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #900 on: May 14, 2009, 07:47:23 PM »

There is some new stuff up at Art Harris's website www.artharris.com

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #901 on: May 14, 2009, 07:48:21 PM »

you need to pull up HLN, they had an attempted abduction last night about 75 miles away.. if you take a wig and put it on that buddy of ron's, they look identical.

What abduction?? I just got home from work... Details..

A four year old girl in Orlando, attempted abduction (I heard early this morning.. might be same diff as last night) .. thwarted when she screammmmmmmmmmed!!     dude ran off.

And JVM wondering why Haleigh reportedly didn't scream. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #902 on: May 14, 2009, 07:48:24 PM »

Marie and Crystal will be live Sunday on Geraldo's show. Been over yonder, this is from a local, so I guess a person can believe it or not, since I think Ron is a violent human being, it's not much of a stretch for me to believe it. This is from Pirate, on WS.  Apparently there was a scene outside the house last night- Ron and Misty were fighting- lots of yelling- Ron shoved Misty into the side of the house and pushed her to the ground.
It started and ended quickly and LE was not called.  So who knows?

If that's true, according to Nay Nay and WBG, she should have seen it coming.
Like I said, this is coming from a local, and have no idea if this is true, not surprising. She probably should have seen this coming, but because she is so young, and in love  she probably didn't.
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #903 on: May 14, 2009, 07:52:52 PM »

How cool is that?  I hecka miss Cali.  Ok, I hella miss it.  sigh. 

Am thinking we'd all be in Florida in a heartbeat searching for Haleigh if we could.  Yet brainstorming and researching, etc. from wherever we each happen to be, just might help come up with something that LE might have missed, who knows? 

[/quote]

LOL! That's the spirit!
I agree brainstorming and researching. I've been watching this group like I said and I have to say MONKEY'S RULE! 
(I am so happy to be a Monkey now!)

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #904 on: May 14, 2009, 07:54:36 PM »

Marie and Crystal will be live Sunday on Geraldo's show. Been over yonder, this is from a local, so I guess a person can believe it or not, since I think Ron is a violent human being, it's not much of a stretch for me to believe it. This is from Pirate, on WS.  Apparently there was a scene outside the house last night- Ron and Misty were fighting- lots of yelling- Ron shoved Misty into the side of the house and pushed her to the ground.

Like I said, this is coming from a local, and have no idea if this is true, not surprising. She probably should have seen this coming, but because she is so young, and in love  she probably didn't.

Hmmm yessss.  Young, in love, stars in her eyes, likely doesn't believe a dang thing anyone has tried to tell her.  At 17, probably thinks 'might have happened to you, won't happen to me, cuz he lovvvvvvvvvvvves me, he said so!'  something like that.  When I stop and think about it, I have to realize that Misty is still a child in some ways, I gotta stop expecting her to think and act like a full grown adult. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #905 on: May 14, 2009, 07:54:45 PM »

There is some new stuff up at Art Harris's website www.artharris.com
Well, that was very interesting 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #906 on: May 14, 2009, 07:57:17 PM »

Hmmm yessss.  Young, in love, stars in her eyes, likely doesn't believe a dang thing anyone has tried to tell her.  At 17, probably thinks 'might have happened to you, won't happen to me, cuz he lovvvvvvvvvvvves me, he said so!'  something like that.  When I stop and think about it, I have to realize that Misty is still a child in some ways, I gotta stop expecting her to think and act like a full grown adult. 

And she also didn't seem to have the greatest home life, and then that boyfriend who attacked her, maybe she feels she hit the jackpot with Ron.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #907 on: May 14, 2009, 07:57:59 PM »

To give me something to think about on my trek to work today, and because I really want to know what you think...can I do a Nancy Grace on ya'll?

We've seen the pictures.  She was smiling, he didn't look happy.
Tell me why, in your opinion, did Ronald and Misty get married?

Monkeys, WEIGH IN!!!!

I've been mulling this over all morning...would like to hear your thoughts.

well at first I thought that it was to keep himself out of troulble with her being under age ....then I thought that maybe she was pg etc.....but my latest opinion on this is that she was wanting this really bad and was doing everything she could think of to get him to marry her....remember when Cobra said that Misty was calling Ron a lot  while he was trying to get the walk thru going? and he said that he heard her tell Ron that if he didn't get away from Cobra that she was going to go to her brothers house and he was never going to see her again? I thought WTH? her brothers live to close for him to never see her again...Then I read somewhere that it was Rumored that Misty's family was thinking about sending her to Michigan to keep the media off of her.So I think that he married her so they couldn't send her away? JMO

But what I don't understand is why gr-g sykes gave her ....her own wedding ring ( looked like a really nice ring...would make Haleigh a nice ring one day for her wedding) . You would think that with everything going on and all of the story changing,steppin out on Ron , fighting etc. that she would have just went and bought them a couple of nice cheap wedding bands and then if they were still together and doing good on their one year anniversary she could give the nicer ring to Misty then.After all they say that Ron and Misty had only been together for about 7 months and that they broke up once in the beginning,  5 months this time? Very strange why she is so supportive of Misty...

What was the hurry??? Wouldnt it been nice if Haleigh really wanted them to be married they would of waited till Haleigh came home.. Another thing I would of Locked her in one of those hog pens until she told me what happen that night.... The Cummings  knew she was unfit babysitter/g/f for the children... Why all the praise for Fibsty??? She was the last to see Haleigh..I tell you this none of my sons would of had my blessing marrying someone like Fibsty . Where is Haleigh...... 
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #908 on: May 14, 2009, 07:58:39 PM »

Can someone paste that part from AH where Santos says ron told him an his mom "well , Haleigh was missing "   ? sorry I dont know how . If its true ,it's very odd .
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #909 on: May 14, 2009, 08:03:59 PM »

Can someone paste that part from AH where Santos says ron told him an his mom "well , Haleigh was missing "   ? sorry I dont know how . If its true ,it's very odd .

I left a comment. Not sure when AH will update but wow. If what was said about Haleigh's shirt needed changed is true and then the bus hadn't even left yet and all the rest I am seriously concerned about the agressive nature that was witnessed by the neighbor for sure.

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #910 on: May 14, 2009, 08:08:28 PM »

I agree it is all an act 

Funny too me also is that it took so long for his attys to even get that out of him. How long were people supposed to be waiting around to hear what he had to say?
I'm not even sure what the hold up was but the website has said there was going to be a video of Ron up for how long now?
I agree an act, a terrible one at that.

Hmmmmm   Patricia  I think he was running low on donated funds....so had to make an appearance.

Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #911 on: May 14, 2009, 08:12:44 PM »

I agree it is all an act 

Funny too me also is that it took so long for his attys to even get that out of him. How long were people supposed to be waiting around to hear what he had to say?
I'm not even sure what the hold up was but the website has said there was going to be a video of Ron up for how long now?
I agree an act, a terrible one at that.

Hmmmmm   Patricia  I think he was running low on donated funds....so had to make an appearance.

Sad to say, you could very well be correct.
BTW Thank you so much for all the research that you do. You are a charm!

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #912 on: May 14, 2009, 08:14:25 PM »

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/content/topstories/story/Misty-Croslin-Speaks-Out/S6tHGGMFp0OZfPGkzJ4_pg.cspx

The little girl's brother was also there.

"I remember him being up...I was half asleep...That was right after I laid down...Got up and walked out of my room...And the next thing I know I was out. I don't remember nothing after that," Croslin said.
dit

I wonder if she would agree to being hypnotized????

Good Evening Monkey's..... an angelic monkey

Well Justing Thinking Out Loud again.. As I see it Fisbty told so many storied   s so now she is pulling a Ron.. She doesn't remember ... Ron WAS at work.... 
edit

you need to pull up HLN, they had an attempted abduction last night about 75 miles away.. if you take a wig and put it on that buddy of ron's, they look identical.

Investigators say a man broke into a house through a window and attempted to abduct a girl who was sleeping in her bed early Thursday.  Child was a four year old, and she began to scream.. this stopped the predator..

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #913 on: May 14, 2009, 08:15:25 PM »

Seen a better image, this is the one currently online.

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #914 on: May 14, 2009, 08:18:04 PM »

Thanks Patricia ~
Today it may have appeared I submitted more, but generally we have more Monkey's swinging by and they also contribute a lot of good info.  Between all of us, we try to get it all posted.  Getting to the point that there does not appear to be much to report and that is getting maddening.

Where is Haleigh!!!! an angelic monkey

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #915 on: May 14, 2009, 08:23:50 PM »

Here ya go alagary!!!  I hope this is the part that you wanted. If not, let me know which article it is in that you want.

In the Cummings case, some witnesses have spoken to both DFS and police in joint meetings. Jerry Santos, a father of three and Ronald Cummings’ neighbor, tells me he described how Ronald was driving his purple Altima like a bat out of hell on the Monday morning that was Haleigh’s last day at school. In fact, Santos believes he saw her through Ronald’s tinted windows as the father sped around the corner, whipping within inches of a pickup truck and nearly hitting him and others. He told investigators his daughter, a third grader who had taken Haleigh under wing when they road the bus together, was frightened for days afterwards. He recalls at least one detective giving him a thumbs up, “like now they knew why Ronald was in such a hurry that day. They didn’t tell me anything, just, ‘Now it’s starting to make sense.”

Santos tells me he also told investigators about a bizarre meeting with Cummings immediately after Geraldo Rivera, the FOX news host, confronted Ronald on camera, hitting him hard about allegedly abusing his ex, Crystal. Afterwards, he says Cummings made a beeline for his house to press Santos’ father to counter Geraldo’s charges by contacting FOX to declare him a fit parent. Cummings figured he’d do it because Jerry’s father is the DFS investigator who dug into complaints against Cummings in the past, including one that charged he had abused Junior by beating him with a stick.

http://www.artharris.com/2009/05/14/the-bald-truth-on-cnn-jane-velez-mitchell/#more-2023

Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #916 on: May 14, 2009, 08:24:53 PM »

Thanks Patricia ~
Today it may have appeared I submitted more, but generally we have more Monkey's swinging by and they also contribute a lot of good info.  Between all of us, we try to get it all posted.  Getting to the point that there does not appear to be much to report and that is getting maddening.

Where is Haleigh!!!! an angelic monkey

All of you are great! I agree Where is Haleigh!!!!  an angelic monkey

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #917 on: May 14, 2009, 08:25:05 PM »

A four year old girl in Orlando, attempted abduction (I heard early this morning.. might be same diff as last night) .. thwarted when she screammmmmmmmmmed!!     dude ran off.

And JVM wondering why Haleigh reportedly didn't scream. 

Wykes..
 I am just wondering beings neighbors and bus driver reported that Fibsty picked up Haleigh in her van even though she didnt have a license @ the bus stop.. Maybe something happen to Haleigh on her travels that day or evening.... What scares me is the trail to the water....
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #918 on: May 14, 2009, 08:26:31 PM »

I have to ask this question.. we have all been 17 and in Love.. But, he beat up on her before she took off to party.. that's once.
If he beat up on her last night, then that's twice..  Third time is a charm....  love at 17 is it really love or just plain stupid, if he is abusing her..   She needs to get over this love real fast and go home to her momma.

alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #919 on: May 14, 2009, 08:29:34 PM »

Thanks Gmonkey but could you go a little further down starting with "Santos says that Cummings was stunned "   If it's true it says a lot .
 Sorry to be a pain ,Thanks
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.