May 03, 2024, 01:07:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #116 3/17/09 - 3/22/09  (Read 270393 times)
Aunza
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1360 on: March 20, 2009, 05:01:50 PM »

Ddex,

IIRC NBC paid Mr. Kronk for the photo but not for his interview with them.

A.

Life IS Good!
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1361 on: March 20, 2009, 05:02:47 PM »

Northern Rose   was Ryan Palmer or Ryan Pasley?

Pg 4967 on Phone docs Ryan A. Palmer.  From his address and later pings from KC"s phone it was consistent with her being in the same area as his residence later that night.

Can you get me a link? Ive been all over the place lol.

Sorry, took me a while here you go  http://www.clickorlando.com/download/2009/0320/18975226.pdf

Hey no problem I did find it and added more info on a previous post.
Also I found this

http://www.corporationwiki.com/Florida/Orlando/era-exterminating-inc-6410955.aspx

Note the adress for Bob Palmer apears to probily be the same adress listed in the Doc for Ryan.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1362 on: March 20, 2009, 05:03:58 PM »

quote from Deenie:
Cookie your Point is well taken - But Grandma Shirley is a Wise Woman and she Would have Said that Caylee had a Dora Party ..and not mixed words with a Mexican theme party.  Because Grandma's even Great Grandma's remember Characters that are loved by their grand kids.. Dora, Barney, Sponge Bob, etc... So I think it was a Slore Intended Party of Mexican Theme ..because it was not meant to be a Kid's Party because - Caylee had no friends of her own age. Casey was not a networking mother to invite children that Caylee would have befriended, MOM's that Casey would have known - they didnt exist.

Remember this is not a normal family with a Identity. They did not allow outsiders into Camp Ant. Which is proof in the Pudding - NO one has owned up to the Ants. Not One Person to state they knew them, had a relationship. Not one Neighbor, Not a girlfriend of Cindy's .. Nada. No one in the Community can profess their feeling about the Ants " Because No One knew them" they live in their own little Bubble world.  Even Cindy's co-workers can't offer up a note of " I know this of Cindy" .. or show some regard or back her in anyway that is credible.

You could be right about Shirley..
the Anthony's party for Caylee was probably more for them than for Caylee and what she liked..
and I agree with you with the rest of your post...they are selfish selfish people...

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1363 on: March 20, 2009, 05:05:30 PM »

OK

45,000 dollar racked in charges on Credit Cards .......... UM would there not be " Something" to show for it " Tangible". As in things ? as in clothing? as in Items ?  I mean COME on ..
HOLY CRAP

HOW long did this spending Spree on Cindy's Credit Cards go on ? Did she not receive Monthly Charge Statements ???

If I had charges on One statement that I knew were not mine - would not take much for me to figure out " Someone Stole my Credit Card" and would take me a Minute to get on the Phone and start raising some Cane.

Tsk Tsk Cindy ... back to Cindy over and over and over ..

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1364 on: March 20, 2009, 05:07:11 PM »

^^^^^^ deenie, I thought the same thing in regards to the credit cards! geez!

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1365 on: March 20, 2009, 05:07:42 PM »

HLN is talking about the A holes now...

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1366 on: March 20, 2009, 05:10:53 PM »

Thanks Mtnmom.  So she calls to find out what the weather is going to be then calls an exterminator minutes later.  Then ends up in the area where he lives.  Why? to pick up some chemicals? This was on the 27th on June so maybe she did either move the body several times or at least visit it a few times as it was not decomposing quick enough and wanted to give it some help?  JMO
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1367 on: March 20, 2009, 05:14:23 PM »

Thanks Mtnmom.  So she calls to find out what the weather is going to be then calls an exterminator minutes later.  Then ends up in the area where he lives.  Why? to pick up some chemicals? This was on the 27th on June so maybe she did either move the body several times or at least visit it a few times as it was not decomposing quick enough and wanted to give it some help?  JMO

Strange I know! and we know she wasnt in her car driving around at that time cause her car was at Amscott by then, so who was she with? Or whos car was driving.
Ha maybe her car was just way to buggy besides stinky to be driving it around. Couls she have gotten chemicals or pesticides from ryan, i dont know but maybe we will find out.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1368 on: March 20, 2009, 05:16:58 PM »

^^^^^^ deenie, I thought the same thing in regards to the credit cards! geez!
I had my own credit cards when I was 19. Not Visa or anything ...But Dept Store Credit Cards. I had two.  I paid them. Because I didnt charge much. If I charged it was something under 100.00 for a month. No more. Because I had two jobs and both paid less than 3.50 an hour. So when I charged 100.00 that was BIG. And I knew the consequences if I over charged.  My Min payment would have eaten my paychecks. Hello.
My Mom when I was around Casey's age did a bad bad thing. She gave me a Visa Gold Card that was a Joint account. That was billed to my Mom. My Mom to her " shopping" was our only connection. So I went out and charged up some clothes ..whew yes I did. Because In my Mind at the time I thought it was permitted. I charged 300.00 in 2 mons. Well that came to a halt - I got the lecture ... this is for Emergencies Only and yadda. 
It was never at the time discussed - but when she Laid down the Law it was respected and I never used the card again. In fact I think I gave it back to my Mom because it was just to Easy to whip the plastic out.   Plastic has no Memory but Bill's Do with Interest.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1369 on: March 20, 2009, 05:25:30 PM »

Hi Monkeys,
   I am sorry if this has been talked about already.  I have been pouring over the docs and trying to catch up.  What in the world do you think this is about????  I tried to copy and paste it here but can't get it to work it is on pg 13 of this doc http://cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/Stories/Local/DONE%20mbi-letters-murphy-monforte.pdf

It is an interview with LT Tammy Uncer ad it  mentions sex crimes unit and murder but everything is blacked out.

Driving me crazy!

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1370 on: March 20, 2009, 05:25:37 PM »

O/T But wanted to let monkeys know that I passed my entrance exam to get into the police academy.  I got a 90 on the test!!!!! 
By the way, KC is gonna spend a eternity in jail!!!!

Yes, KC is going to spend the rest of her life in jail!    I just want to ask the defense this:    If KC didn't kill Caylee,  WHO DID?   There is no reason for KC not to tell LE all the details now!    LE can protect G&C, if that is what she is worried about.   Caylee is already in heaven.   Don't hold back anything KC - tell us what really happened!!!   Let the FBI go get the real killer.

SILENCE is all we get from KC - because she did it - and no one else.    That is what will convict her.   She still sits in jail with her f'ing mouth shut.  Any other person, who was innocent, would spill their guts at this point.   Not her.   She is guilty.  That biotch is going down!   Just my opinion.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1371 on: March 20, 2009, 05:25:46 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/18974121/detail.html

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Casey Anthony bought Caylee's birthday cake with the stolen money and George Anthony took out a credit card out in his wife's name according to allegations made in documents made public Friday.

Plesea is Cindy Anthony's mother and she told investigators during the August interview that, about a month after Casey's arrest, Casey had stolen $45,000 from her mother Cindy, possibly through taking out credit cards in Cindy's name and that Casey's father George also took out credit cards in Cindy's name.
Father and daughter scammers. Cindy was surrounded by thiefs 
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1372 on: March 20, 2009, 05:26:17 PM »

Strange I know! and we know she wasnt in her car driving around at that time cause her car was at Amscott by then, so who was she with? Or whos car was driving.
Ha maybe her car was just way to buggy besides stinky to be driving it around. Couls she have gotten chemicals or pesticides from ryan, i dont know but maybe we will find out.

If you go back a few pages I made a monster big post - but my thoughts about Caylee and her Eye affliction with the script found in the Anthony home " for Eye infection/inflammation" Could it be that Casey was using small doses of Chloroform on Caylee prior to her death.  That Chloroform used inhalation causes Red Eyes irritated Eyes. Did Cindy again " NOT See it" and just get Caylee a script for Pink eye...even though her Grand Baby was being poisoned by Casey all along.

I thought of all the Boys that Casey knew that worked in Auto parts - because degreasers are commonly used and even solvents, chemicals are quite easy to come by when YOU have Friends that work with them. 

Aunza
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1373 on: March 20, 2009, 05:27:40 PM »

This web address was posted earlier by Mtnmom, regarding "pen register and trap and trace device":

http://www.usdoj.gov/criminal/cybercrime/pentrap3121_3127.htm

Thank-you Mtnmom, this was a new term to me.  I found at the bottom of the document the definitions.  Thought I would put the definations here, in case the term was new to other monkeys too.

(3) the term "pen register" means a device or process which records or decodes dialing, routing, addressing, or signaling information transmitted by an instrument or facility from which a wire or electronic communication is transmitted, provided, however, that such information shall not include the contents of any communication, but such term does not include any device or process used by a provider or customer of a wire or electronic communication service for billing, or recording as an incident to billing, for communications services provided by such provider or any device or process used by a provider or customer of a wire communication service for cost accounting or other like purposes in the ordinary course of its business;

(4) the term "trap and trace device" means a device or process which captures the incoming electronic or other impulses which identify the originating number or other dialing, routing, addressing, and signaling information reasonably likely to identify the source of a wire or electronic communication, provided, however, that such information shall not include the contents of any communication;

Life IS Good!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1374 on: March 20, 2009, 05:30:13 PM »

OK

45,000 dollar racked in charges on Credit Cards .......... UM would there not be " Something" to show for it " Tangible". As in things ? as in clothing? as in Items ?  I mean COME on ..
HOLY CRAP

HOW long did this spending Spree on Cindy's Credit Cards go on ? Did she not receive Monthly Charge Statements ???

If I had charges on One statement that I knew were not mine - would not take much for me to figure out " Someone Stole my Credit Card" and would take me a Minute to get on the Phone and start raising some Cane.

Tsk Tsk Cindy ... back to Cindy over and over and over ..

Great question, I've wondered if you are spending that much on credit cards, you must have something to show for it. Now George I really wonder what he was doing  he was scamming Cindy as well. That's a lot of money with nothing really to show for it. And Cindy just took it? 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1375 on: March 20, 2009, 05:31:40 PM »

Ok heres a thought.  She picks up pesticides from Ryan the exterminator on June 27.  This is the same day that Amscot video shows the car was abandoned there.  I do not know on a map where Amscot is in relation to Cardinal Road - Ryan's house but she pulls into Amscott to use the pesticides she gets as there are flies and maggots in the trunk from Caylee being in there.  When she opens the trunk she panics as she does not realize that these little critters evolve fast and multiply even faster.  She panics and cooks up the out of gas story with the intention to come back later and torch the car.  But for some reason never goes back..  Wild theory I know, but I could not come up with half the stuff that has already been proven.  To me there is a significant link between calling Ryan the exterminator and the car being abandoned on June27th.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1376 on: March 20, 2009, 05:32:41 PM »

Sassy
Snipped
SILENCE is all we get from KC - because she did it - and no one else.    That is what will convict her.   She still sits in jail with her f'ing mouth shut.  Any other person, who was innocent, would spill their guts at this point.   Not her.   She is guilty.  That biotch is going down!   Just my opinion.
-----------------
I couldn't agree with you more~ Ollie

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1377 on: March 20, 2009, 05:32:53 PM »

I'm really missing something with all this, if you could direct me where to read this, and I'm curious about this Ryan character. I'm lost and confused with this 
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1378 on: March 20, 2009, 05:34:39 PM »

If you go back a few pages I made a monster big post - but my thoughts about Caylee and her Eye affliction with the script found in the Anthony home " for Eye infection/inflammation" Could it be that Casey was using small doses of Chloroform on Caylee prior to her death.  That Chloroform used inhalation causes Red Eyes irritated Eyes. Did Cindy again " NOT See it" and just get Caylee a script for Pink eye...even though her Grand Baby was being poisoned by Casey all along.

I thought of all the Boys that Casey knew that worked in Auto parts - because degreasers are commonly used and even solvents, chemicals are quite easy to come by when YOU have Friends that work with them. 

Deenie yes I did read your post, you gathered very good evidence on the chemicals. As far as the chemicals and chloroform for me i just wont be sure in my head to speculate whether it was used on Caylee untill I see foresnic reports from the labs that it was in her hair or strong evidence that it was on her blankets or other items in the trashbag.
There is still so much evidence that has not yet been released to us. Wish theyd hurry and tell us that stuff!
Aunza
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1379 on: March 20, 2009, 05:35:15 PM »

Hi Monkeys, ~snipped~
 ... doc http://cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/Stories/Local/DONE%20mbi-letters-murphy-monforte.pdf

It is an interview with LT Tammy Uncer ad it  mentions sex crimes unit and murder but everything is blacked out.

Driving me crazy!

I believe this interview was one of the ones JB felt was not legal.  
 A.

Life IS Good!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.