May 04, 2024, 03:08:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #8 7/20/10 - 7/23/10  (Read 249020 times)
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #680 on: July 22, 2010, 11:37:05 PM »

wouldn't it just stink that th's 'friends' did this without her being there.  friends in circles that were not mentioned, but for some reason, they wanted to 'teach her a lesson'...sounds crazy i know.  so does her sleeping with the landscaper, and then trying to get him to off her hubs.
this whole thing is insane.

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #681 on: July 22, 2010, 11:37:50 PM »

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/investigators_put_pressure_on.html

Investigators put pressure on Terri Moulton Horman's friends, including Dede Spicher
Published: Thursday, July 22, 2010, 7:50 PM     Updated: Thursday, July 22, 2010, 7:59 PM

Law enforcement investigating the disappearance of 7-year-old Kyron Horman have been putting pressure on a small circle of friends of his stepmom Terri Moulton Horman, including a 43-year-old Tualatin woman named Dede Spicher.
(snipped)

Detectives learned that Spicher, who shares Terri Horman's passion for fitness and gardening, was doing gardening work for a Northwest Portland homeowner on June 4. She abruptly left the house about 11:30 a.m. and didn't return until an hour to 90 minutes later.

Another person working at the home called Spicher to come in for lunch, and the homeowner called Spicher on her cell phone but she wasn't reachable. Detectives have questioned both the homeowner and the other person who was working at the home that day.

klaas are you on FB, i think i ran into Dede Spicher, name on a cached pg
from a janet or janice, awhile back, didnt save the link though
janet/janice is a body bulider too, maybe i linked back to it from a body
builder page, DIDR, i know i ran into that name though

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #682 on: July 22, 2010, 11:38:39 PM »

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/investigators_put_pressure_on.html

Investigators put pressure on Terri Moulton Horman's friends, including Dede Spicher
Published: Thursday, July 22, 2010, 7:50 PM     Updated: Thursday, July 22, 2010, 7:59 PM

Law enforcement investigating the disappearance of 7-year-old Kyron Horman have been putting pressure on a small circle of friends of his stepmom Terri Moulton Horman, including a 43-year-old Tualatin woman named Dede Spicher.
(snipped)

Found her blog: http://deedle-dede.blogspot.com/
and her twitter page: http://twitter.com/dedejustdede

She also signed Terri's facebook wall: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8263.0

So on Saturday June 5th, she's thinking of Terri and KAINE.  When she likely knows what happened and was with Terri at 11:30 the morning of June 4.

DeDe Spicher Thinking of you and Kaine and praying for Kyron's safe return.

Saturday at 10:47pm · Comment · LikeUnlike

It is sickening!  What kind of person do you have to be to do this when a child's life is on the line?  I'm gonna put this out there, disagree if you want, but I bet there was more to Terri's and Dede's relationship.  And I bet Dede is the kind of person who would do anything for Terri.
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #683 on: July 22, 2010, 11:38:07 PM »

wouldn't it just stink that th's 'friends' did this without her being there.  friends in circles that were not mentioned, but for some reason, they wanted to 'teach her a lesson'...sounds crazy i know.  so does her sleeping with the landscaper, and then trying to get him to off her hubs.

It seems as if TH likes sexting. Well, maybe she sexted the wrong friends ol' man?

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #684 on: July 22, 2010, 11:39:32 PM »

The "Suppor Terri Horman" page on Facebook is gone.  Is that an omen of things to come?

Still there for me

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Terri-Horman-Support-Page/131975590176118?ref=ts
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #685 on: July 22, 2010, 11:39:34 PM »

Well, whatever was discussed yesterday with Kaine, he sure appeared to be in good spirits. I am praying that is because he got news that Kyron is alive and well? Perhaps they are "legally" trying to obtain warrants etc, instead of just barging in where they think that they know Kyron may be? Please Lord, let this be the case!

Yea I don't know, I suppose there are a million different reason we can come up with as to why he was there. I would love for it to be because he was told something, although I can't imagine that being done without Desiree there. Perhaps she was on the phone, how do we really know. If this is the case Sebastian how many times did LE tell Carrie or Moe for instance, one thing about the investigation into Ambers Disappearance? Not very common in my opinion. 

Hi Tracygirl!
In the case of Amber Dubois, LE did not have a choice with regards to updating some information. Carrie called them daily. She also did all sorts of investigating on her own as well as with a private detective. There are many differences in the way that these parents are handling their missing childs case compared to Moe and Carrie. It really makes me wonder if they know Kyron is alive and who took him, they just do not know where. There were many things that LE did not tell Carrie, especially if it might cause her more stress. Most of the time if it was something big, Moe would be present as well. I have to wonder why Desiree was not there, unless it was last minute and there is the distance problem. Kaine just appeared happy to me. I am really hoping for good news.
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #686 on: July 22, 2010, 11:39:58 PM »

It seems as if TH likes sexting. Well, maybe she sexted the wrong friends ol' man?
now i could see that. 

Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #687 on: July 22, 2010, 11:40:27 PM »

dare I say it?

...or ol' lady?

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #688 on: July 22, 2010, 11:40:36 PM »

txlisa - I was thinking the same about Terri and DeDe
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #689 on: July 22, 2010, 11:41:21 PM »

dare I say it?

...or ol' lady?

I have no idea what you and mamacrazy are saying
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #690 on: July 22, 2010, 11:41:30 PM »

dare I say it?

...or ol' lady?

I have no idea what you and mamacrazy are saying

It's prolly for the best. LOL!

Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #691 on: July 22, 2010, 11:43:39 PM »

Klaas we were looking at the possibility that potentiall one of TH's circle of friends could possibly have set her up. No proof on it though. Purely speculation.

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #692 on: July 22, 2010, 11:46:16 PM »

dare I say it?

...or ol' lady?
lol and hush your mouth! Monkey Devil!

d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #693 on: July 22, 2010, 11:46:18 PM »

What is wrong with these people?  This is bizarre....
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #694 on: July 22, 2010, 11:46:20 PM »

http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/news/breakingnews/story/Kaine-Desiree-Tony-accuse-woman-of-withholding/wkOK4Z7MvUSAOMqRkGHc_w.cspx

Kaine, Desiree, Tony accuse woman of withholding information

Letter from Kyron's parents, stepfather

Good Evening,
We have been briefed by law enforcement on the most recent developments in Kyron’s case.  We have been informed that they have identified a person that has been in close communication with Terri Moulton Horman since Kyron went missing and her name is DeDe Spicher. She has not only been in close communication with Terri but has been providing Terri with support and advice that is not in the best interests of our son.  Additional information provided shows that she is refusing to cooperate with law enforcement, she is also going as far as to suggest to others that may have information regarding Kyron’s disappearance, not to cooperate as well. 

(snipped)

OS

Sounds like DeDe might be in for a whole lot of dodo and possible legal issues of her very own as well.

Sure does sound like it.   With the above info, and the other info about her leaving work abruptly at 11.30a on June 4th, then couldn't be reached.  And why does it seem that landscapers are coming outta the woodwork? 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #695 on: July 22, 2010, 11:48:07 PM »

Klaas we were looking at the possibility that potentiall one of TH's circle of friends could possibly have set her up. No proof on it though. Purely speculation.

There is nothing indicating that she was set up by anyone.  Terri is the one making all the "moves". 

My personal opinion is we are going to find that Terri is bipolar and she has fooled some of her friends.  Because she gave up Kiara without a fight, I have to believe that she has harmed Kyron.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #696 on: July 22, 2010, 11:48:19 PM »

The "Suppor Terri Horman" page on Facebook is gone.  Is that an omen of things to come?

It's still up for me: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Terri-Horman-Support-Page/131975590176118?ref=share

Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #697 on: July 22, 2010, 11:47:20 PM »

dare I say it?

...or ol' lady?

Where's that zippin the lip smiley when we need it?

Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #698 on: July 22, 2010, 11:49:03 PM »

Okay I am lost what started out as an okay morning turned to Heck in a millasecond, one of the bright girls decided to change things around in a website I just finished and crashed it, I don't what she did anyway I fixed it.

So I know about the friends of TH/SM that had houses searched.  I have some hope that if friends knew what she did, maybe she just had Kyron kidnapped?  it is scary though, everthing is starting to look so pre-mediated and very planned.

Know about LE not needing more money, interesting statement along with the announcement have to go back and read that.

Think they are talking about Michael Cook as one of the houses searched, that would make sense, even though no of this makes sense.

Here I am lost can someone help me---
why are we looking at those houses?
what is in relation to Kyron and the men arrested today?

oh and anything else I am leaving out I don't know about.  Thank you so much, I could spend three hours searching but my head needs a break after my day.  Refreshing the mind right now.

I don't think they need more money, but rather to have a certain amount allocated for a Special Prosecutor in the case and the finalizing of evidence, establishing it as 'court ready'. 

Why make this info public this afternoon about the 3 houses is the question of the day.  lol  The need for money was published yesterday, right, with a quick response and clarification of how the funds stand to date.  Amazingly fast I think for a governmental agency to accomplish unless time is of the essence.

It could be they are trying to force a move from someone who knows where Kyron was put.  I think that has to be it.  In all probablility I think we would for the most part agree Kyron is no longer alive and is within, say 10 to 15 miles from where he was last seen.  That would mean someone can put the finger on where is actually is, most likely an accomplice as Terri is not going anywhere, waiting in the wings it seems to me. 

I do think if they had found Kyron nothing could keep that secret from the public.  It would have hit the press with a bang.  They could have however learned something new in those 3 new searches that tells them it is just a matter of someone getting scared enough maybe for their own safety to spill the beans about where he is.  I hope that is it and it comes to fruition.    Hopefully I am not a dreamer.  xox
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #699 on: July 22, 2010, 11:49:32 PM »

dare I say it?

...or ol' lady?

Where's that zippin the lip smiley when we need it?

Inside jokes aren't going to cut it here.  This is not a game. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.