May 21, 2024, 02:08:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion 541a 11/7 - 11/11/2006  (Read 108708 times)
crazymom
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #340 on: November 09, 2006, 02:44:41 AM »

Hi Monkeys!  Just checking in after girls night out.

Any word out of Aruba?

Klaas....if you are still here would you send Mrs. Red my email address. TIA
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #341 on: November 09, 2006, 03:56:54 AM »

Quote from: "Anna"
I don't think Canada has a negative image.  I have never heard of one or anybody saying bad things except when an official calls our head of state names or something like that.  I have never been to Minnesota, Nebraska, etc. because I don't usually think of them as tourist destinations.  One usually thinks beach or mountains for vacation if lacking in imagination as most of us seem to be.  Or we just like beach/mountains.  It's the resorts that attract people.  They go to those.  I would have to go to Canada in the summer or I would freeze not being used to the cold weather.  It is very far from Alabama is another factor.

But it is certainly not anything bad about Canada and all I hear are positive things said about Canada like Alex Tribeck is from Canada the Jeopardy Guy.

People say horrible things about the South and yet we are full of tourists for some reason.  Think because it is on the way to the beach?  But they are crawling all over little cities like Chattanooga and Huntsville all the time and yet we are supposed to do things like KatGram was saying.  So not sure that reputation is the prob.  Location and maybe lack of resorts or attractions.  Not sure what the prob but don't think it is negative image about Canadians.  At least there is not one in the deep South and I know some people, several, who have made a road trip to and around in Canada and said it was wonderful.

Can we ever forget the most beloved, Bob Hope.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
darleenofalabama
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #342 on: November 09, 2006, 05:21:41 AM »

Leslie, I do hope that this won't come as too big a shock to you, but I'm not the least bit interested in impressing you!!  (Or anyone else for that matter.)  And, furthermore, if you've read anything I've posted at Refugees, you've had to look awfully hard!!  Sounds as if whatever I say must be acutely intersting to you; who would have guessed?! Shocked   Now, I'm off to live my good life; something I highly recommend for everyone (their own, of course). Very Happy
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #343 on: November 09, 2006, 07:07:27 AM »

Diario
http://www.diarioaruba.com/
Amigoe
http://www.amigoe.com/english/
BonDia
http://www.cspnv.com/
Solo di Pueblo
http://www.solodipueblo.com/
AweMainta
http://www.awemainta.com/
Translator:
http://papiamentu.donamaro.nl

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #344 on: November 09, 2006, 07:39:09 AM »

Quote from: "justinsmama"
Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Carnut
This is what mine said. Under Shared Folders it had something that looked like this... IPC$ and said it had no client connections.  Is that good or bad? The other 2 had nothing in them.

Block them all, Lala's!

Sunfreak~ Glad you are back with us. Recover well.

Joran is guilty as sin.

Got notice today that I am being sued over an auto accident that happened two years ago. Pain and suffering and all that bs. I was going less than 5 miles per hour, and the other driver had an injury prior to that accident, traveling too fast on a wet road and did not have on his headlights (State law to have them on in inclement weather) while driving a GREY vehicle. I'll have to hire an attorney.

Justinsmama:  This is why you have car insurance.  Send your insurance co. copies of any lawsuit, etc and let them handle it.  They will provide the attorney, get copies of police reports, etc.  Any questions? let me know.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #345 on: November 09, 2006, 07:54:38 AM »

Good morning.

My DH spent a few days in Calgary a few years ago..singing barbershop naturally.  He also drove over to Banff.  He said Canada was beautiful.  

When I think of Canada, I think of the movie "Strange Brew" with the McKenzie Brothers.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #346 on: November 09, 2006, 08:48:21 AM »

Per MF on FOB

De Vries seen visiting Diario...

Per igsigs on SM

LOL...Run Joran...Run!
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #347 on: November 09, 2006, 08:53:17 AM »

Quote from: "igsigs"
Per MF on FOB

Per igsigs on SM

LOL...Run Joran...Run!

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

igsigs!

Thanks.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #348 on: November 09, 2006, 09:03:32 AM »

Quote from: "sharon"
Per MF on FOB

Per igsigs on SM

LOL...Run Joran...Run!

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

igsigs!

Thanks.

I gotta laugh along with sharon on this one!!! Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Good Morning Monkeys!!!

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #349 on: November 09, 2006, 09:19:45 AM »

Good Morning All !!

igsigs what great news huh?  Laughing

Peaches, I once took the train from Montreal to Banff and Lake Louise and it is God's country it is so beautiful ! Tell hubby I agree! I think Canada is a great place, who's dissing our canadians?  Shocked

Leslie, I appreciated your commentary last night very much, keep us focused on Natalee  Wink

I continue to stand with the girl.
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #350 on: November 09, 2006, 10:02:10 AM »

Just want to say hi! and hope everyone is doing well..  Those that have been sick, I hope are feeling better.  Going to get some more concrete paint and some more coffee..
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #351 on: November 09, 2006, 10:06:07 AM »

Has anyone else been noticing the queen's hats? (Beatrix - in Aruba.)

Since I scan Diario and Amigoe.com for the corpse pictures  Shocked  daily, I have been seeing some amazing headgear ...

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #352 on: November 09, 2006, 10:07:16 AM »

Just doing a drive by good morning... let me put in my $.02 -

Canada has been a vacation spot of the Red's a couple of times... and Leslie, you are so right, I begged Red to buy me a house in PEI.  I have not been to many places as magical as PEI was... the red singing sand was the coolest thing since grits!!

I don't care who does and doesn't own pearls, I have wanted some Mikimotos for  very long time... since Red married me in fact.  Way pre-SM, but I will be happy if he just takes me to the movies  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

and finally... it's a good thing, a very good thing that other boards are so concerned about DeVries... it means that someone, somewhere is talking or listening or something...

keep the faith

Have a great day everyone... I will see you later!

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #353 on: November 09, 2006, 10:07:53 AM »

Per MF on FOB

Per igsigs on SM

LOL...Run Joran...Run!

Excellent!!! Laughing  Laughing

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #354 on: November 09, 2006, 10:20:42 AM »

TOILET police will do anything to discredit the new guy doing a little digging... they do not want him to SHOW what JACKASSSES they are...

Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #355 on: November 09, 2006, 10:28:30 AM »

Quote from: "blah"
Quote from: "robots"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
What does that mean ? I hardly go there, so I don't know.
My assumption was that Devries was starting with a blank page.
And I do not believe anything that comes from that JR creature. Lawyer or the other one.

What it means is that the Joran supporters are of the opinion that De Vries believes Joran is guilty.

people with an IQ of over 24 can see that JORAN the "LIE FACTORY"

has some issues....mostly MURDER and LIES

some people dont get it Cool

That right there excludes 99.9% of Aruba.

I think there was one person with a 25
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #356 on: November 09, 2006, 10:35:40 AM »

Quote from: "Red"
Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
Since 9/11 they really have tightened up things at the border. Going both ways. Getting into the USA even if you were born in Canada and have all the required papers. If you were born in Europe / and have travelled there recently and not a Canadian citizen, even with a passport and all papers in order, you are subject to fingerprinting and quite a bit of checking. Getting back in here is just as difficult. I haven't been out since last Christmas, but it is stricter now. When we were at the border going into the USA, some other person was turned back and a few years ago, I know they would have let him through.
They also want to arm the Canadian border guards. I think it is something they have to do because of the climate.

Thats so true. We were in Montreal the summer prior to 9/11 and entering  Canada I am not sure if our car even came to a stop at the Crossing, lol.

Of course on the way back, the US Customs agents did not have as much of a sense of humor. So worried about those Cuban cigars ... they were from Hondorus ... Wink

well, I hate to admit it but, this is not the case in Detroit.  They seemed to tighten up for a little while but not anymore.  I have been across the border a few times recently and it wasnt a big deal at all.  I do know a few Lebanese guys who "fit the profile" who are back and forth across the border constantly and every once in a great while they get stopped. (like a couple times a year compared to several crossings per week)
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #357 on: November 09, 2006, 11:28:37 AM »

Per MF on FOB

Per igsigs on SM

LOL...Run Joran...Run!

Diario, thats great ,,, Just a heads up but De Vries has also visited Scared Monkeys as well. Wink

We are glad to be of help and offer some "sane" evidence to his investigation.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #358 on: November 09, 2006, 11:28:41 AM »

Leslie, hello, eh ?
Ignore is a good thing to do.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #359 on: November 09, 2006, 11:35:42 AM »

Here's a post that will make you want to pull the hair out of your head.

US District Judge Susan Illston Blocks Democratic Process sides with Sex Offenders … CA Prop 83 Blocked .. Law Against Sex Offenders

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/2006/11/09/us-district-judge-susan-illston-blocks-democratic-process-sides-with-sex-offenders-ca-prop-83-blocked-law-against-sex-offenders/

Elections are always about more than one issue. The protection of children should know no political BS. Unfortunately it seems it does. We plan to make this an issue for 2008, just like border security.

Could some one please explain to me why in 2006, people are still defending convicted sexual predators? How many children need to be molested, raped and murdered by these slime before we become vocal?

This is a crying shame ... that convicted sexual predators are provided more rights than children. Why, because children cannot vote ... but you can.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.