May 14, 2024, 05:08:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #69  (Read 281188 times)
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1660 on: December 08, 2008, 02:39:31 PM »

I HOPE EVERYONE'S WATCHING TRUTV, IT'S REALLY GOOD!!!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1661 on: December 08, 2008, 02:43:10 PM »

As you know, my son has autism also.  He is now 15.  There is a light at the end of the tunnel and it is not a train speeding at you.  Anytime you want to talk, I am here for you.

I really appreciate that, Bearly.  I'm a wreck just trying to plan for my kiddo's first year of kindergarten! 

Um, obviously he's only going to be in ONE year.. I hope!    Next yr is Kindergarten...   

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1662 on: December 08, 2008, 02:45:06 PM »

I can't... I'm at the office...I guess I have to wait for a monkey to write about what was discussed here.

pb

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1663 on: December 08, 2008, 02:45:58 PM »

Wyks - hey neighbor!  ready to get burried in the snow?  lol 
I need to ask you something in private - is it ok if I ask Klaas to send you my email?  Please and thank you 

Howdy!  And yep, as ready as ever!  My youngest is getting ready to kiss his car and garage it til the snow days are over.  It's a Tiburon, not exactly made for Nebraska driving.  It's more like a 'California' car.     How about you, got your snow shovel and window scraper out and handy?  hehe  And about the email, of course! 

I am officially transferring to KC Anthony world, DENY DENY DENY.  It is not winter, it is not going to snow and it is not freeeezing cold outside 

I sent Klaas an email asking her to forward it on to you.  Enjoy your day, I gotta kick it into high gear and get some work done.  I'll catch up with you when I get mail.

Hey that denial thing must have worked cuz they just cancelled the bad weather alert for today.     Heh! 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1664 on: December 08, 2008, 02:46:49 PM »

We made the mistake of including him in our wedding by making him the ring-bearer, when he was 9 or 10. He threw the rings in the fountain, carried the flower girl (age 3) all over the place over her objections, and threw himself on the floor during our "first dance" at the reception, shining a flashlight up my wedding dress and lying on the petticoat so hard he pulled it right off of me. Everything had always been about him, and he didn't see why the wedding should be any exception. He also entertained the guests by turning the lights on and off and playing with the fuse box during dinner. My sister was oblivious to any of this. It didn't happen as far as she was concerned.

Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1665 on: December 08, 2008, 02:47:12 PM »

No one has told me what ITA means yet, I just have to know or I'll come up with my own version!     
I think you missed the post on this it stands for "I totally Agree"  Hope that helps you out
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1666 on: December 08, 2008, 02:49:13 PM »

Hello, New member usually I just read all the news that comes Here and Everyone here is great!

I decided to register so I can jump in from time to time (when my kids arent using MY PC...lol)....makes it hard to keep up sometimes but because of all of you and this site it makes following this case alot easier 

Welcome FormerFLGirl!
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1667 on: December 08, 2008, 02:49:56 PM »

I'm just catching up after an eventful morning, but OMG! Genetics are on your side b/c you look all of 14 years old yourself!!!! 

Doesn't she, though?  I know I look young, but DAMN! 

Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1668 on: December 08, 2008, 02:51:29 PM »

I been searching for the docs for Sin-dy Anthony texts that were incoming and out going.

Here is one site but now the site I read it at- This is about the text from Lee to Sin-dy. btw not to mention the letters from Casey...

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1677910/Cindy-Anthony-Cell-Phone

I have been wondering about those private letters and I HOPE the prosecution is able to subpoena them...I wonder if they have the code talk definitions? I asked an attorney friend if they would fall under any crazy client/attorney privilege...he said NO....but since all jail mail is supposed to be checked before leaving the jail that JB might be in deep do-do for passing the letters IF there is anything pertinent in them.

ALSO - has anyone heard anything about the motion BJ/JB files to allow him to bring his lappy into the jail???

Yes, brand new jail policy! Attorneys can now bring their laptops in the jail!   

FRO TRUE?!?!?!?!?!?!

Yes, ma'am, became policy just as JB was asking!   
Wow this has really intrigued me.  So I'm wondering here an hope someone can help explain.  Now we know that JB would get in deep do do if he passed letters on without the Jailhouse knowledge BUT what if there was something written on HIS LAPTOP would they need a Search Warrent for it being that it's not ANTHONY"S Property?  Just concerned that outside msg are being relayed that could be pertinent to the case.
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1669 on: December 08, 2008, 02:51:45 PM »

ok, anyone think there's anything to the water treatment plant theory? I am now looking over the Google results for body found at water treatment plant. Interesting .... Sigh. One of the many searches that could land me in trouble some day. Well, y'all are my witnesses now. I did the search b/c of this case! I'm innocent I tell ya. Innocent. 

I absolutely definitely think there is something to that area..not so much at the plant itself but Lee Vista Blvd. comes to a dead end just past rt417..with a large open area between there and the treatment facility. I think the actual treatment plant would be functioning 24hrs a day and workers there all the time so she would be spotted...

This is still where I think she dumped Caylee.

Apartment house where Casey says she dropped Caylee off in the stairwell along with body of water right across the street.

Bearly, you may be right because if Caylee's body is ever found, Casey will blame ZG. So any place near where Casey said Zenaida took Caylee would be a potential dump spot. Sawgrass & Blanchard Park & surrounding areas. That's why LP thinks Caylee is in the river.

She's awfully sure the body won't be found.

Last night I saw an 18-wheeler roll over a trash bag, and it gave me an awful feeling. What if she quadruple-bagged the remains, put them up there on the highway, and let the trucks flatten them? Then took what was left to the river?

Then again, maybe she threw her in the dumpster, and then went all over the place throwing innocuous things in various places, just to throw off the authorities? But given the gator activity and the hurricane, probably pitching her in the river would be enough. Gators don't like to eat teeth--well, what are the odds of finding a tot-sized tooth in the silt at the bottom of the Econ river? I'm not as hopeful as I was a month ago.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1670 on: December 08, 2008, 02:52:48 PM »

What have I missed?  Anything good?  Did they find Caylee?  Did they arrest Cindy?  Is Casey on Death row now?  Did Baez's inflated head explode?  Did Lee finally get a brain from the great Wizard?

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1671 on: December 08, 2008, 02:53:00 PM »

I SWEAR I CAN'T STAND LOOKING AT CASEY ANTHONY OR HEARING HER VOICE. I CANNOT WAIT FOR THE TRIAL TO GET UNDERWAY; SEEING HER CONVICTED IS THE ONLY WAY TO MAKE ME FEEL BETTER!!!!!

I LOVE all of you Monkeys!! I talk to you more than anyone, I think my hubby would agree, too!!    I have been going through old pictures for an album & I think I look like Crapola now, that's what got me started!  I'm all better now!

I think Ashley Banfield reads Scared Monkeys. Did anyone hear her say she checked the blogs for opinions on this case? Hope she didn't miss the part where we tore Casey a new one!!    BBL!!!!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1672 on: December 08, 2008, 02:54:28 PM »

What have I missed?  Anything good?  Did they find Caylee?  Did they arrest Cindy?  Is Casey on Death row now?  Did Baez's inflated head explode?  Did Lee finally get a brain from the great Wizard?

I wish! I wish! I wish! I wish! I wish!    --->  there, I think I answered all the main questions 

pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1673 on: December 08, 2008, 02:54:32 PM »

I'm just catching up after an eventful morning, but OMG! Genetics are on your side b/c you look all of 14 years old yourself!!!! 

Doesn't she, though?  I know I look young, but DAMN! 

It's good to look young..
People ALWAYS think my oldest daughter and I are sisters.

When she first started HS her teachers would never believe I was her mom...they always though I was her BIG sister.

pb

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #1674 on: December 08, 2008, 02:56:40 PM »

If JB needs more time before trial to prepare, when does he have to put in the motion for a continuance?  Will that happen at the pre trial on Wednesday?

Last nite on Geraldo JB said he should know by pre trial on the 11th if he will be ready for trial. Expect will ask for delay at that time if he needs one.
TY!

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1675 on: December 08, 2008, 02:58:22 PM »

It's good to look young..
People ALWAYS think my oldest daughter and I are sisters.

When she first started HS her teachers would never believe I was her mom...they always though I was her BIG sister.

pb

I bet that really chapped her  hide, too.     That happened with me, too.. my mom  always dressed like a kid, though. LOL

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1676 on: December 08, 2008, 03:08:47 PM »

Bearly my family is a lot like Caseys, therefore no one in my family has ever met my grandchildren and neither has my Rm.

Can I adopt you and your son and grandchildren?  You are more than welcome to spend time with us.  We love you!!!

Yes, we would love that.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1677 on: December 08, 2008, 03:08:51 PM »

I wish! I wish! I wish! I wish! I wish!    --->  there, I think I answered all the main questions 
Darn it!  Thanks for answering!

Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1678 on: December 08, 2008, 03:13:16 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys,

I am posting the picture of TonE with someone who might be his girlfriend:

I would say she is an improvement over Casey!

Lisa

I noticed right away the similarities between the new girl and Casey.  First the similar features being petite in nature and her height as well along with the darker hair and eyes.  You're guys opinion?

She's definitely a step in the right direction..I don't find KC attractive at all but beauty is in the eyes of the beholder..this girls kind a pretty but what I notice more is that she seems to be interested it the guy she's holding...and not just an opportunity for a "Glamour Shot"...if that makes sense
This photo is about "them" and not just about "me" (as in KC)
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1679 on: December 08, 2008, 03:14:22 PM »

Bearly - Mini Mimi 

Wyks - I am 33 and I know better than to talk to my parents that way.    And in my younger days, let's just say my behind would have been stinging if I did. I still would never dream of it.

Seems many have forgotten their role as parents. My philosophy: Someday this child will be set free on the world. Better make sure she is a good person.

Don't even get me started on manners. So many adults don't have them. No surprise their kids don't either.

Goodanmad, you're only 33!!?? WELL THAT JUST TEARS IT!!! You are only 3 years older than my daughter!! Isn't there anybody out there pushing 50 for cripes sake!!?? 
I feel like I should be drinking metamucil & wearing crocheted house slippers! I need to get my mail out of the box; what'd i do with my cane!!?? I'm having a bad day!!!!    

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahhaa, stop, I am dying here!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.