May 06, 2024, 05:58:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #32 4/13/10 - 4/15/10  (Read 312954 times)
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1360 on: April 14, 2010, 10:59:41 PM »

Anyone know who else from Davidson County/Nashville area who was also questioned in this case?            Could be Brandon, but I also could have sworn I read somewhere he is in jail in Michigan I believe.
snipped from charlie o's of midland's ms
ashley is brandon's girlfriend
♥Ashley Marie Loves Brandon Overstreet ♥

AShley HIll

Apr 12 2010 1:44 PM

hey bro ..... im so im kinda sad that im not one of ur top friends and ur like my brother and i have been hangin out with u for like the past 2 years but u should make me one of ur top like number 3 lol but i got a letter from brandon and he is doing ok josh and brad still hasnt written him and hes sad about that .....but i did what u told me to do and it worked i felt alot better ..... thanks for the input.... u know how hard it is when he is gone ya know...... hes been with me everyday since i started talkin to him and the only time im not with him is when he is in jail ..... but i love him and miss him so much....... but last time i talked to you u said that u had to go up tho that interview friday and i was wonderin  if u got the job or not and how it went...... and also it was weird cuz u asked how taylor was or somethin and i was like i dont talk to her at all and she texted me that night and invited me to her baby shower..... weird huh...but im tired of writin so imma let u go stay good out there hope to see u and the fam soon .....luv ya like a brother......tell the fam i said hey and let them know how brandon is doin ..... and i put them one pic i took of u and brandon on my pix its under stuff but ill talk to u later ....... peace ni**a

the Dilemma album

AShley HIll

Mar 11 2010 12:20 PM

hey charle i havent talked to you in a while but brandons in jail again ......... from that katie mercer $hit but i hope your havin fun and $hit and stayin out of trouble when brandon gets out we are going to job corp i guess but i just wanted to say whats up and see how you where doin tell ur dad and everyone i said hey ............. talk to ya later

so now i want t know wh katie mercer is and how did she land brandon in jail and for what?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1361 on: April 14, 2010, 11:00:15 PM »

NEW BLINK POST:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/04/14/haleigh-cummings-case-sources-say-we-are-close/

Haleigh Cummings Case: Sources Say “WE ARE CLOSE”

While many are speculating that the search teams are poised to locate the remains of little Haleigh, it is this editors opinion that they are searching for something related to what is missing from the scene, a blanket.

They are searching the St. John's river for a blanket?  Hopefully it was enclosed in something, weighted down and tied up tightly.   

Are they looking for dna on the blanket?

Could you even recover DNA from a blanket submerged in water???? BUT, this would make sense considering all of Misty;s ramblings about the blankets in that one interview

Islandmonkey

You have an excellent recollection of all the details encompassing this case.

Janet

++++++++++

TODAY SHOW
Still missing, Haleigh has a new stepmom
Misty Cummings ‘doesn’t know’ why her account of disappearance changed
updated 6:43 a.m. PT, Fri., March. 13, 2009

“I put her to bed at 8 o’clock,” Misty Cummings said. “I was washing our blankets, and after that was done, I put her blanket over her. She was sleeping when I put her blanket on her. She was in her bed, and it was about 10 o’clock. I finally laid down and went to sleep. I woke up at 3. I got up to use the bathroom, and I noticed the kitchen light was on. I walked through the kitchen, and that’s when I noticed the back door was open. So I run back to my bedroom to get my phone to call Ronald. That’s when I noticed Haleigh was gone.”

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/29674827/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1362 on: April 14, 2010, 11:00:16 PM »

concerned_n_FL

Updated to CRIME SCENE instead of Search Scene

oh no.
I hope this isn't coming from Nancy Grace as she stated this tonight, but from a local news source. Anyone know? TIA

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #1363 on: April 14, 2010, 11:00:31 PM »

imo, it will be an extremely weak case even with a body if Misty is the state's main witness. After-all, she was the last one to see Haleigh by her own admission... then spent 14 months lying. Get's promised a deal to "rat out" someone and well, it's not gonna fly.

A body would be terrible decayed by this point and would not have many traces of forensics - if underwater. It would be hard to pin this on anyone BUT Misty and she is desperate for a reduced sentence. Just to finish off my lil diddy - any DA that would even consider this move is an imbecile. The accused will get off - whether he did it or not and Misty will get a reduced sentence - and no one will ever know what really happened to Haleigh.

Agree Rob. There is surely someone there in LE to recognize this. Are there any FBI there helping?

2 4 1
JessStar
Monkey Junky

Please Help Find Justice for Nevaeh

« Reply #1364 on: April 14, 2010, 11:01:17 PM »

If it's true the scene is now considered a crime scene, they found at least some of what they were looking for. God Bless You Haleigh. I was praying for a different outcome.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1365 on: April 14, 2010, 11:02:02 PM »

YOu do all realize that if it wasn't for all these people like NG, AH, etc. we wouldn't know much of ANYTHING at all?  Actually, unless we lived locally, we probably would have never even heard of this story?   

I don't use NG, AH or Simon Barrott (sp) as a news source so it wouldn't make any difference to me.  I go directly to the local news websites to see if there is anything new being reported in ANY case including this one. 

If NG, AH and Simon dropped off the face of the earth tomorrow it wouldn't make any difference in my world.  I'm not saying they should, just saying I wouldn't miss them.

I agree Klaas however I feel the same about BOC yet he/she seems to be different to you???  I'm just wondering how BOC is different than NG, AH or Simon?  I guess I agree in the fact that I also go on what the local news says besides internet bloggers.  And we all know how the  news reporters get things so twisted   

Leroy - BOC is not only different, BOC is a sister blog to SM.com and SM.net.  She is a friend and I trust her sources. 

I post BOC posts in the forum BECAUSE she is part of SM but I don't rely on BOC posts for information either.  I go to all the local media, read locals comments and go from there.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1366 on: April 14, 2010, 11:02:46 PM »

NEW BLINK POST:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/04/14/haleigh-cummings-case-sources-say-we-are-close/

Haleigh Cummings Case: Sources Say “WE ARE CLOSE”

While many are speculating that the search teams are poised to locate the remains of little Haleigh, it is this editors opinion that they are searching for something related to what is missing from the scene, a blanket.

They are searching the St. John's river for a blanket?  Hopefully it was enclosed in something, weighted down and tied up tightly.   

Are they looking for dna on the blanket?

Could you even recover DNA from a blanket submerged in water???? BUT, this would make sense considering all of Misty;s ramblings about the blankets in that one interview

Islandmonkey

You have an excellent recollection of all the details encompassing this case.

Janet

++++++++++

TODAY SHOW
Still missing, Haleigh has a new stepmom
Misty Cummings ‘doesn’t know’ why her account of disappearance changed
updated 6:43 a.m. PT, Fri., March. 13, 2009

“I put her to bed at 8 o’clock,” Misty Cummings said. “I was washing our blankets, and after that was done, I put her blanket over her. She was sleeping when I put her blanket on her. She was in her bed, and it was about 10 o’clock. I finally laid down and went to sleep. I woke up at 3. I got up to use the bathroom, and I noticed the kitchen light was on. I walked through the kitchen, and that’s when I noticed the back door was open. So I run back to my bedroom to get my phone to call Ronald. That’s when I noticed Haleigh was gone.”

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/29674827/

Thanks Janet an angelic monkey I feel like this case has drained every brain cell I have, so I always put a disclaimer just in case

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1367 on: April 14, 2010, 11:02:59 PM »

Take the time to look through Brandon`s pictures, if you can.

What a piece of filth. There are some children in some shots mixed in with all that crap.

More Halieghs to come??? Sad.

http://www.myspace.com/brandon12345b

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1368 on: April 14, 2010, 11:03:22 PM »

Misty and Brandon Overstreet

These look like normal healthy kids doing normal healthy kid stuff.  wth happened?

Drugs!

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1369 on: April 14, 2010, 11:03:38 PM »

Misty and Brandon Overstreet

Brandon captions this picture below as: "my cuz money" on his myspace photos. I believe this is Joe below. So Joe and Brandon must be cousins. Man o man, so many cousins, so little braincells to keep them together!

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=269248876&albumId=618342&page=2

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1370 on: April 14, 2010, 11:04:59 PM »

Take the time to look through Brandon`s pictures, if you can.

What a piece of filth. There are some children in some shots mixed in with all that crap.

More Halieghs to come??? Sad.

http://www.myspace.com/brandon12345b
I remember all to well, lots of guns and small kids making gang signs and posted on a MS page.........absolutely sickening and true filth

[
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1371 on: April 14, 2010, 11:05:35 PM »

Anyone know who else from Davidson County/Nashville area who was also questioned in this case?            Could be Brandon, but I also could have sworn I read somewhere he is in jail in Michigan I believe.
snipped from charlie o's of midland's ms
ashley is brandon's girlfriend

AShley HIll

Apr 12 2010 1:44 PM

hey bro ..... im so im kinda sad that im not one of ur top friends and ur like my brother and i have been hangin out with u for like the past 2 years but u should make me one of ur top like number 3 lol but i got a letter from brandon and he is doing ok josh and brad still hasnt written him and hes sad about that .....but i did what u told me to do and it worked i felt alot better ..... thanks for the input.... u know how hard it is when he is gone ya know...... hes been with me everyday since i started talkin to him and the only time im not with him is when he is in jail ..... but i love him and miss him so much....... but last time i talked to you u said that u had to go up tho that interview friday and i was wonderin  if u got the job or not and how it went...... and also it was weird cuz u asked how taylor was or somethin and i was like i dont talk to her at all and she texted me that night and invited me to her baby shower..... weird huh...but im tired of writin so imma let u go stay good out there hope to see u and the fam soon .....luv ya like a brother......tell the fam i said hey and let them know how brandon is doin ..... and i put them one pic i took of u and brandon on my pix its under stuff but ill talk to u later ....... peace ni**a

the Dilemma album

AShley HIll

Mar 11 2010 12:20 PM

hey charle i havent talked to you in a while but brandons in jail again ......... from that katie mercer $hit but i hope your havin fun and $hit and stayin out of trouble when brandon gets out we are going to job corp i guess but i just wanted to say whats up and see how you where doin tell ur dad and everyone i said hey ............. talk to ya later

so now i want t know wh katie mercer is and how did she land brandon in jail and for what?

I think we should round up all their kids and educate them and let them go home once a year.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1372 on: April 14, 2010, 11:06:08 PM »

concerned_n_FL

Authorities are now calling the area a crime scene.

http://cfnews13.com/News/Local/2010/4/14/search_for_haleigh_intensifies_misty_on_the_scene.html

Heart
GrnLizrd
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1373 on: April 14, 2010, 11:06:27 PM »

Monkeys and lizards snooping 

Monkey Devil!

Never Give Up!

jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1374 on: April 14, 2010, 11:06:55 PM »

titled : "me n mi cuz"

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1375 on: April 14, 2010, 11:07:20 PM »

I think Brandon got all the looks in the family 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1376 on: April 14, 2010, 11:09:05 PM »

Search For Missing Florida Girl Leads To Middle Tennessee
Posted: Apr 14, 2010 7:58 PM EDT

By Rodney Dunigan

NASHVILLE, Tenn. – A Florida girl went missing from her home in February of 2009. Authorities in her hometown think Joe Overstreet of Antioch could have answers concerning the disappearance of Haleigh Cummings.

Overstreet is the second man from Davidson County to be questioned in the case.

The attorney for Joe Overstreet said he's innocent. He stressed that Overstreet had nothing to do with the little girl's disappearance, and he's simply trying to help investigators gather all of the information they need.

The 5-year-old disappeared from her Florida home while in the care of her former stepmother, Misty Croslin.

Investigators said Joe Overstreet is a relative of Croslin's. His attorney said that Overstreet was in the area of the young girl's home when she went missing; however, he has no knowledge of what happened to the child.

He also stressed that his client has nothing to do with the disappearance.

Recently the case has heated up. Just this week Florida investigators searched parts of a river just a few miles from where Haleigh was last seen.

On Wednesday, Overstreet had not been charged with a crime. Investigators also had not classified him as a person of interest or even a suspect.

http://www.newschannel5.com/Global/story.asp?S=12313558

Anyone know who else from Davidson County/Nashville area who was also questioned in this case?

Brandon?? 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1377 on: April 14, 2010, 11:10:11 PM »

YOu do all realize that if it wasn't for all these people like NG, AH, etc. we wouldn't know much of ANYTHING at all?  Actually, unless we lived locally, we probably would have never even heard of this story?   

I don't use NG, AH or Simon Barrott (sp) as a news source so it wouldn't make any difference to me.  I go directly to the local news websites to see if there is anything new being reported in ANY case including this one. 

If NG, AH and Simon dropped off the face of the earth tomorrow it wouldn't make any difference in my world.  I'm not saying they should, just saying I wouldn't miss them.

I agree Klaas however I feel the same about BOC yet he/she seems to be different to you???  I'm just wondering how BOC is different than NG, AH or Simon?  I guess I agree in the fact that I also go on what the local news says besides internet bloggers.  And we all know how the  news reporters get things so twisted   

Leroy - BOC is not only different, BOC is a sister blog to SM.com and SM.net.  She is a friend and I trust her sources. 

I post BOC posts in the forum BECAUSE she is part of SM but I don't rely on BOC posts for information either.  I go to all the local media, read locals comments and go from there.

Leroy, it was hard for me to understand BOC at first, but you need to read not only what she writes, but her answers to posters along the way, then it will clear up for you and you will see that she gets a lot of her information from the families and law enforcement.

(spelling)
« Last Edit: April 15, 2010, 01:06:18 AM by Bearlyhere » Logged

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1378 on: April 14, 2010, 11:19:32 PM »

Haleighsside

According to Jen Bauer news4jax..Police are keeping a close eye on Joe..Circling his house often..

Heart
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1379 on: April 14, 2010, 11:20:20 PM »

concerned_n_FL

http://cfnews13.com/News/Local/2010/4/14/search_for_haleigh_intensifies_misty_on_the_scene.html

From the link above:

Croslin was seen talking to Putnam County authorities on the dock of the St. Johns River.

A source close to the case told News 13 an arrest in the Cummings’ case is imminent.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.