May 28, 2024, 01:48:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #32 4/13/10 - 4/15/10  (Read 314863 times)
maureen
Scared Monkey

http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo242/Brandi-Mo

« Reply #1320 on: April 14, 2010, 10:29:55 PM »

Search For Missing Florida Girl Leads To Middle Tennessee
Posted: Apr 14, 2010 7:58 PM EDT

By Rodney Dunigan

NASHVILLE, Tenn. – A Florida girl went missing from her home in February of 2009. Authorities in her hometown think Joe Overstreet of Antioch could have answers concerning the disappearance of Haleigh Cummings.

Overstreet is the second man from Davidson County to be questioned in the case.

The attorney for Joe Overstreet said he's innocent. He stressed that Overstreet had nothing to do with the little girl's disappearance, and he's simply trying to help investigators gather all of the information they need.

The 5-year-old disappeared from her Florida home while in the care of her former stepmother, Misty Croslin.

Investigators said Joe Overstreet is a relative of Croslin's. His attorney said that Overstreet was in the area of the young girl's home when she went missing; however, he has no knowledge of what happened to the child.

He also stressed that his client has nothing to do with the disappearance.

Recently the case has heated up. Just this week Florida investigators searched parts of a river just a few miles from where Haleigh was last seen.

On Wednesday, Overstreet had not been charged with a crime. Investigators also had not classified him as a person of interest or even a suspect.

http://www.newschannel5.com/Global/story.asp?S=12313558

Anyone know who else from Davidson County/Nashville area who was also questioned in this case?
how about Nanny, Flora hollars? where does she live?

"if I had a minute for every hour that I've wasted I'd be rich in time" JJ
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1321 on: April 14, 2010, 10:30:10 PM »

SONAR would have found any traps

I agree, I was just responding to a tweet.......I do pray that something has been found to move this case forward, but unless LE is lying (and that's not a stretch to imagine), nothing yet has been found
not if they were made of nylon there is more open space then solid part to a trap and you would only need a rope if you were planning on pulling it back in... not saying i think it's the case but it is possible
Ours are nylon, but the perimetesr are made of metal.........could be they make all nylon though, I'm new to crab trapping

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1322 on: April 14, 2010, 10:30:14 PM »

Does anyone here know anything about the yellow rope that has been talked about lately???? Any videos of the Croslin's home that show this rope, honestly I had never heard about the rope unitl a few days ago.

Ditto. 
me either, WTH is LP talking about.,

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1323 on: April 14, 2010, 10:30:52 PM »

WOW.............here it is, you can trap crabs on the ST John river:

Blue Crab Trap Harvest Closed SeasonsRules took effect on July 1, 2009 that established closed periods of up to 10 days in six regions of the state to identify and retrieve lost and abandoned blue crab traps from Florida waters.  These rules prohibit recreational and commercial harvest of blue crabs with traps in:

■All waters of the St. Johns River system from January 16-25,
■All waters from the Georgia/Florida state line, excluding the St. Johns River system, south through Volusia County from August 20-29,
■All waters of Brevard through Palm Beach counties, excluding the St. Johns River system, from August 10-19,
■All waters of Broward through Pasco Counties from July 10-19,
■All waters of Hernando through Wakulla counties including all waters of the Ochlockonee River and Bay, from July 20-29,
and
■All waters of Franklin County to the Florida/Alabama state line however, excluding all waters of the Ochlockonee River and Bay, from January 5-14.
The closed season only applies to standard blue crab traps.  The harvest of blue crabs by other gear, such as dip nets and fold-up traps, will still be permitted during the closures.  Traps that are attached to private property such as a dock are not included in the closure.  There is also an existing blue crab trap harvest closure three to nine miles offshore in the Gulf of Mexico from September 20 through October 4 each year.
http://myfwc.com/RulesandRegs/Saltwater_Regulations_recbluecrab.htm

but i think they mean closer to where the river enters the oceans, not this far out, Ive never  seen crab traps this far inland, ever, and certainly not this close to a boat ramp, private docks maybe , but not boat ramps, especially with the Croslins this close to the area, they would be stolen as quick as they hit the water and resold for drugs..
no offense but that is like saying they were actually crabbing if she is in a trap there is no logic behind it other then to eliminate a body toss some cynder blocks in it and throw as far as you can mission accomplished she will be weighed down and eaten by something or other over time... it doesn't matter if other people crab there they weren't crabbing they were eliminating evidence
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1324 on: April 14, 2010, 10:32:22 PM »

Anyone know who else from Davidson County/Nashville area who was also questioned in this case?            Could be Brandon, but I also could have sworn I read somewhere he is in jail in Michigan I believe.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1325 on: April 14, 2010, 10:32:33 PM »

http://www.myspace.com/brandon12345b

This one has been discussed many times.  Remember the cousin who came to visit time period.  Which cousin was a major question.  Or should I say how many cousins.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1326 on: April 14, 2010, 10:33:02 PM »

Does anyone here know anything about the yellow rope that has been talked about lately???? Any videos of the Croslin's home that show this rope, honestly I had never heard about the rope unitl a few days ago.

Never have I Islandmonkey.  However ... According to Levi Page it was an issue early on.

Janet

++++++

ISSUES WITH JANE VELEZ-MITCHELL
Mystery Tip Leads to Haleigh?
Aired April 13, 2010 - 19:00:00   ET

LEVI PAGE, CRIME BLOGGER: Yes. And Jane I just got information from Leonard Padilla that this was not -- this information did not come from Misty. This information came from Tommy Croslin, her brother.

Leonard Padilla says that Chelsea Croslin told him yesterday that this spot should be searched. Leonard Padilla also said that there`s a yellow rope that was found at Tommy Croslin`s home. And that`s an interesting fact, that there was a yellow rope that was suspicious early on in this case.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Why was the yellow rope suspicious?

PAGE: I`m not sure. That`s just what Leonard Padilla told me, there was a yellow rope found at Tommy`s home today that matches a rope that was involved in the case early on.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Does anybody know anything about a yellow rope? All right

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1004/13/ijvm.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1327 on: April 14, 2010, 10:33:21 PM »

By Rodney Dunigan

NASHVILLE, Tenn. – A Florida girl went missing from her home in February of 2009. Authorities in her hometown think Joe Overstreet of Antioch could have answers concerning the disappearance of Haleigh Cummings.

The attorney for Joe Overstreet said he's innocent. He stressed that Overstreet had nothing to do with the little girl's disappearance, and he's simply trying to help investigators gather all of the information they need.

The 5-year-old disappeared from her Florida home while in the care of her former stepmother, Misty Croslin.

Investigators said Joe Overstreet is a relative of Croslin's. His attorney said that Overstreet was in the area of the young girl's home when she went missing; however, he has no knowledge of what happened to the child.

Recently the case has heated up. Just this week Florida investigators searched parts of a river just a few miles from where Haleigh was last seen.

On Wednesday, Overstreet had not been charged with a crime. Investigators also had not classified him as a person of interest or even a suspect.

Anyone know who else from Davidson County/Nashville area who was also questioned in this case?
how about Nanny, Flora hollars? where does she live?
She is also in Middle TN, but I was going with the article that stated MAN........FCL might be right, maybe it's Brandon. I am clueless at this point

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1328 on: April 14, 2010, 10:34:55 PM »

I am clueless also IM, I'm just thrown by all this info the last couple days, and don't know what to believe.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1329 on: April 14, 2010, 10:35:20 PM »

Never have I Islandmonkey.  However ... According to Levi Page it was an issue early on.

Janet

++++++

ISSUES WITH JANE VELEZ-MITCHELL
Mystery Tip Leads to Haleigh?
Aired April 13, 2010 - 19:00:00   ET

LEVI PAGE, CRIME BLOGGER: Yes. And Jane I just got information from Leonard Padilla that this was not -- this information did not come from Misty. This information came from Tommy Croslin, her brother.

Leonard Padilla says that Chelsea Croslin told him yesterday that this spot should be searched. Leonard Padilla also said that there`s a yellow rope that was found at Tommy Croslin`s home. And that`s an interesting fact, that there was a yellow rope that was suspicious early on in this case.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Why was the yellow rope suspicious?

PAGE: I`m not sure. That`s just what Leonard Padilla told me, there was a yellow rope found at Tommy`s home today that matches a rope that was involved in the case early on.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Does anybody know anything about a yellow rope? All right

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1004/13/ijvm.01.html

Thanks Janet, I guess I'm looking for something other than info from Art, LP or Simon, like a video etc. Guess I am out of luck on that one

[
JessStar
Monkey Junky

Please Help Find Justice for Nevaeh

« Reply #1330 on: April 14, 2010, 10:35:23 PM »

Wow much going on I see.  I'm not sure what to make of the report that misty will testify against someone in exchange fir a reduced sentence. She would be a worthless witness at that point. Not only would she be incentivized she doesn't have much of a track record for honesty to begin with. The only way she could redeem herself is by providing info only a perp would know. Which leads me to conclude that she is the tipster and that she will back up her tip by showing le where material physical evidence exists which is why she was present at the docks.

maureen
Scared Monkey

http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo242/Brandi-Mo

« Reply #1331 on: April 14, 2010, 10:36:32 PM »

By Rodney Dunigan

does Timmy live in Tennessee now?
I thought he lived in MA.....could be wrong though. I have never heard of any other person in TN having been questioned

Another Overstreet cousin if I remember right.  Brandon? or another one.
wasn't cousin Brandon abscond @ the time Haleigh went missing?

"if I had a minute for every hour that I've wasted I'd be rich in time" JJ
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1332 on: April 14, 2010, 10:36:54 PM »

imo, it will be an extremely weak case even with a body if Misty is the state's main witness. After-all, she was the last one to see Haleigh by her own admission... then spent 14 months lying. Get's promised a deal to "rat out" someone and well, it's not gonna fly.

A body would be terrible decayed by this point and would not have many traces of forensics - if underwater. It would be hard to pin this on anyone BUT Misty and she is desperate for a reduced sentence. Just to finish off my lil diddy - any DA that would even consider this move is an imbecile. The accused will get off - whether he did it or not and Misty will get a reduced sentence - and no one will ever know what really happened to Haleigh.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1333 on: April 14, 2010, 10:36:54 PM »

Wow much going on I see.  I'm not sure what to make of the report that misty will testify against someone in exchange fir a reduced sentence. She would be a worthless witness at that point. Not only would she be incentivized she doesn't have much of a track record for honesty to begin with. The only way she could redeem herself is by providing info only a perp would know. Which leads me to conclude that she is the tipster and that she will back up her tip by showing le where material physical evidence exists which is why she was present at the docks.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1334 on: April 14, 2010, 10:37:19 PM »

NEW BLINK POST:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/04/14/haleigh-cummings-case-sources-say-we-are-close/

Haleigh Cummings Case: Sources Say “WE ARE CLOSE”
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1335 on: April 14, 2010, 10:37:40 PM »

By Rodney Dunigan

don't know if he was ever questined (but why would I?)
but god old other cousin brandon frye is from there and was also visiting some part of florida an unknown aunt marilyn to be exact as he does every year.. he is also in jail so if he was a suspect then he would be a "suspect in custody"
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1336 on: April 14, 2010, 10:39:57 PM »

By Rodney Dunigan

does Timmy live in Tennessee now?
Not to my knowledge does Timmy live in TN. Last I heard he was still in MA.

Did another male go to Satsuma with JO?

Heart
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1337 on: April 14, 2010, 10:40:03 PM »

Bearlyhere

Klaaaaas!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1338 on: April 14, 2010, 10:43:58 PM »

The little server that could.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1339 on: April 14, 2010, 10:45:09 PM »

imo, it will be an extremely weak case even with a body if Misty is the state's main witness. After-all, she was the last one to see Haleigh by her own admission... then spent 14 months lying. Get's promised a deal to "rat out" someone and well, it's not gonna fly.

A body would be terrible decayed by this point and would not have many traces of forensics - if underwater. It would be hard to pin this on anyone BUT Misty and she is desperate for a reduced sentence. Just to finish off my lil diddy - any DA that would even consider this move is an imbecile. The accused will get off - whether he did it or not and Misty will get a reduced sentence - and no one will ever know what really happened to Haleigh.

I only have one but....Ron?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.