May 13, 2024, 09:08:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: What caused the sudden end to court on Saturday?  (Voting closed: June 28, 2011, 01:21:09 AM)
Witness lied - 17 (26.2%)
Witness tampering - 21 (32.3%)
Attorney quit - 12 (18.5%)
Confession - 1 (1.5%)
Plea deal - 4 (6.2%)
Requesting the judge be removed - 10 (15.4%)
Total Voters: 65

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony MURDER TRIAL- DAY 28- 6/25- 6/26/11  (Read 710789 times)
Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1840 on: June 26, 2011, 07:39:33 PM »

When you click on "Lawyer's website" on the above link you get Mark NeJames' site!  

OMG it does!  That's hilarious!  Monkey Devil!

WOW 

That's hilarious!  Hey, did you all read the client review on that page?

Client Reviews

Avoid this Attorney
Posted by: ADRIAN, a DUI client, 3 months ago.

I do not recommend Jose Baez.
I used Jose 1-3 years ago.
Jose handled my DUI / DWI matter.
I have previously worked with 1-2 lawyers.
Client Review:
He doesn't respond to phone calls, showed up late for my court hearing, filed motions late and didn't keep me informed.
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1841 on: June 26, 2011, 07:40:00 PM »

I just glanced at Websleuths & saw this. I haven't seen it posted yet.

Great play by play of what happened in court yesterday:

http://ow.ly/1u72ty

Self edit... Forgot to say thanks go to Capri for supplying it.

Isn't this the same one that was on Tony Pipitone's report?  IslandMonkey posted it earlier if it is the same.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1842 on: June 26, 2011, 07:44:24 PM »

I no longer question the mindset of my three grown kids/spouses.  It was difficult at first to comprehend that my traditions were not necessarily going to be embraced in their lives.  It did take a while and some frustration but ... I have finally come to the realization that I have no control.  I have learned to let go and just be thankful that I am included in their life journeys.  Bottom Line:  I now like "Jack and Jill" showers.

Janet

Janet...I felt it to be weird...however, I do know what you mean about being thankful for being included.... I just go with the flow...

an angelic monkey

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1843 on: June 26, 2011, 07:44:37 PM »

I went out last night and people were talking about the case and I spoke with one person who hopes she will be acquitted.  Why?  Let me quote him: "Because it was three years ago, she's learned her lesson and she's not going to do it again, that's for sure." 

Yikes.  I'm so glad this guy isn't on the jury.  I fished around a bit and got him to admit that he thinks she's pretty.  Then I went off on him (nicely) and explained the whole situation and why she should spend the rest of her life in prison.  As it turns out, he and the others, they didn't know the full story.  They thought that her child's death was an accident...didn't think it was a big deal.  It's very frustrating talking with people who haven't bothered to inform themselves on the matter.  Sheeeeeesh!!

Good evening all. 

I have watched a documentary that I have never gotten over;  I've seen it three times and each time it breaks my heart.   It is A Letter to Zachary, about the murder of a wonderful man, Andrew Badgely, his parents love, and the COMPLETE FAILURE of a legal system.  The murderer, Andrew's ex,  was out on bail.  It was noted she had acted out of emotion and was not a threat to others.   She went on to kill herself, and Andrew's toddler son. 

No, they do not always learn their lesson...sociopaths only see excuses for themselves.  And if KC did not get the attention she wants from who ever is her focus, she would use a child to get it.

MOO

Latest News
December 16, 2010:
ZACHARY'S BILL (BILL C-464) BECOMES LAW IN CANADA

(Click HERE to read a letter to viewers from David & Kate Bagby.)

On December 15, 2010, Governor General David Johnston gave Royal Assent to Bill C-464: An Act To Amend the Criminal Code (justification for detention in custody), making it law in Canada.  The private member's bill was introduced by MP Scott Andrews of Newfoundland last fall after he saw "Dear Zachary" at a March 2009 screening in Ottawa and decided to do something about what he saw.  The bill has added an amendment to Canada's criminal code giving courts the right to refuse bail to someone charged with a serious crime who is deemed a potential danger to children under the age of 18.

http://www.dearzachary.com/

I never heard of this story.  Thanks for sharing and as you see did a little googling.
Wonder if the USA has this law/laws in this regards.
 an angelic monkey

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1844 on: June 26, 2011, 07:48:50 PM »

I don't think kc would ever kill herself......

alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1845 on: June 26, 2011, 07:50:24 PM »

I went out last night and people were talking about the case and I spoke with one person who hopes she will be acquitted.  Why?  Let me quote him: "Because it was three years ago, she's learned her lesson and she's not going to do it again, that's for sure." 

Yikes.  I'm so glad this guy isn't on the jury.  I fished around a bit and got him to admit that he thinks she's pretty.  Then I went off on him (nicely) and explained the whole situation and why she should spend the rest of her life in prison.  As it turns out, he and the others, they didn't know the full story.  They thought that her child's death was an accident...didn't think it was a big deal.  It's very frustrating talking with people who haven't bothered to inform themselves on the matter.  Sheeeeeesh!!

Most people dont know the facts of the case.

A friend of mine told me last night she was under the impression after Casey reported Caylee missing, she went out and partied for 31 days and that to her was suspicous.  When I corrected her and told her she DIDN'T report Caylee missing, but went out partying for those 31 days and her mother/grandmother reported her missing, she was blown away.
I could not believe all the people for jury selection that knew almost nothing.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1846 on: June 26, 2011, 07:51:30 PM »

I've actually lost sleep over this last night. I am so afraid that maybe Ashton did call the DOD supervisor first to keep Rodriguez fromt estifying. He wouldnt' do that, right? It just seemed strange to me that he was the one the DOD supervisor called, as opposed to the Defense, or even just the court in general. They've said as much on some reports, which worried me more. Ack! I'm trying to prepare myself for tomorrow morning.

More likely Rodriguez contacted his supervisor realizing he was on the hot seat and needed to stay longer to testify and the supervisor contacted JA.

... and it all the fault of Monkeys?  No way.  Monkeys were just the messengers.  It was Rodriguez who made the false claim under oath that he "co-founder" of the body farm.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1847 on: June 26, 2011, 07:51:43 PM »

Isn't this the same one that was on Tony Pipitone's report?  IslandMonkey posted it earlier if it is the same.

I don't remember seeing this link, but ya know what...sometimes links to videos are posted that I can't view on my iPhone. Sorry IslandMonkey if I duplicated yours honeybunches. Thank you BluesyGram for letting me know.
 an angelic monkey

Titch and ya'll-
It's just fine to post a video/article/link more than once.  Sometimes monkeys might have missed it the first time around.  As fast as the trial threads run sometimes, it can be hard to read it all.
      Muffy
« Last Edit: June 26, 2011, 08:10:27 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1848 on: June 26, 2011, 07:59:14 PM »

Most people dont know the facts of the case.

A friend of mine told me last night she was under the impression after Casey reported Caylee missing, she went out and partied for 31 days and that to her was suspicous.  When I corrected her and told her she DIDN'T report Caylee missing, but went out partying for those 31 days and her mother/grandmother reported her missing, she was blown away.
I could not believe all the people for jury selection that knew almost nothing.

NOBODY I know in my life outside the computer room has a clue in regards to the Caylee Marie case.

I fear that Baez is taking full advantage by implementing a strategy to create reasonable doubt in the minds of some jury members.

IMO

Janet

_____

StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1849 on: June 26, 2011, 07:59:56 PM »

When you click on "Lawyer's website" on the above link you get Mark NeJames' site!  

WOW 

Hummm. They must be reading here and fixed it fast or something, because it went to Baez for me. <shrug>

Its still there heres the link

http://www.nejamelaw.com/mark-nejame-in-the-news/legal-experts-question-defense-attorney-baez-handling-case.html
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1850 on: June 26, 2011, 08:02:43 PM »

I've actually lost sleep over this last night. I am so afraid that maybe Ashton did call the DOD supervisor first to keep Rodriguez fromt estifying. He wouldnt' do that, right? It just seemed strange to me that he was the one the DOD supervisor called, as opposed to the Defense, or even just the court in general. They've said as much on some reports, which worried me more. Ack! I'm trying to prepare myself for tomorrow morning.

More likely Rodriguez contacted his supervisor realizing he was on the hot seat and needed to stay longer to testify and the supervisor contacted JA.

... and it all the fault of Monkeys?  No way.  Monkeys were just the messengers.  It was Rodriguez who made the false claim under oath that he "co-founder" of the body farm.

Janet

Rodriguez made the false claim under oath~ he shot his mouth off and knew he was going to be found out. 

Monkey's have nothing to do with this guys actions. 

He's responsible for what comes out of his own mouth.

As it's been stated previously, this guy didn't need to fluff up his resume, he just chose to. 

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
shutterblog
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1851 on: June 26, 2011, 08:03:34 PM »

Watching stuff from Saturday ... did anyone else see where Byass called into either HLN or TruTv because they were talking about his inexperience?  And he told them he did have plenty of trial experience blah blah blah!

In his shoes ... watching the gossip news AND actually responding to them ... would be the very last thing on my to do list!

I typed out the transcript of it here:
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=10873.msg1412012#msg1412012
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1852 on: June 26, 2011, 08:04:45 PM »

My review is waiting approval
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1853 on: June 26, 2011, 08:07:50 PM »

Is there a bad list for lawyers to go on?

WOW 

That's hilarious!  Hey, did you all read the client review on that page?

Client Reviews

Avoid this Attorney
Posted by: ADRIAN, a DUI client, 3 months ago.

I do not recommend Jose Baez.
I used Jose 1-3 years ago.
Jose handled my DUI / DWI matter.
I have previously worked with 1-2 lawyers.
Client Review:
He doesn't respond to phone calls, showed up late for my court hearing, filed motions late and didn't keep me informed.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1854 on: June 26, 2011, 08:09:48 PM »

Rodriguez made the false claim under oath~ he shot his mouth off and knew he was going to be found out. 

Monkey's have nothing to do with this guys actions. 

He's responsible for what comes out of his own mouth.

As it's been stated previously, this guy didn't need to fluff up his resume, he just chose to. 

Casey Anthony Murder Trial: It’s Official, William C. Rodriguez is not the Co-Founder of the Body Farm … Some One is Bolstering on the Witness Stand or Worse

<snipped?

We decided to do the obvious, send a simple email to the general email mailbox of Body Farm asking them whether Rodriguez was a co-founder of the  Anthropology Research Facility. Their reply was as follows:

William Rodriguez was a student under Dr. Bass and conducted research at the facility in the early and mid 80s. He was a major assistant in the early years, but was by no means a co-founder

<snipped>

Posted June 20, 2011 by Scared Monkeys

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2011/06/20/casey-anthony-murder-trial-its-official-william-c-rodriguez-is-not-the-co-founder-of-the-body-farm-some-one-is-bolstering-on-the-witness-stand-or-worse/

_____

BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1855 on: June 26, 2011, 08:11:45 PM »

I don't remember seeing this link, but ya know what...sometimes links to videos are posted that I can't view on my iPhone. Sorry IslandMonkey if I duplicated yours honeybunches. Thank you BluesyGram for letting me know.
 an angelic monkey

Wasn't sure till the end.  It was a great recap & worth repeating.  What surprised me was Pipitone was not on in the beginning.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1856 on: June 26, 2011, 08:13:04 PM »

Wouldn't it be discovery violation if Lee went to the DT to tell them about something he heard his mom and dad talk about that he felt was relevant and that wasn't disclosed to the state?

This has been bugging me since Lee said that on the stand!  Wonder why more was not followed up by the state on that in front of the jury...make it abundantly clear that he overheard and took it upon himself to warn Baez about it!

west941
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1857 on: June 26, 2011, 08:13:22 PM »

Here's what I think, the photo with the sliding door is Caylee but the photo was manipulated/stretched to make her look taller so that the jurors would MORE believe she got out and drowned in the pool by accident.  Stretching is something they could say they did by accident and didn't intentionally mean to misconstrue.

Klass, what are your thoughts on the light switch above the black cabinet.  In the picture with the girl, the cabinet is up close to the light switch....in the picture of the inside of the house, there is a major difference in how far up the cabinet comes with respect to the light switch. 

Sorry to  bring this whole picture up again the jury was shown the version of the photo that WAS NOT stretched. I posted the picture last night that was the real copy from the real picture posted in the evidence thread/ Someone here stretched the photo to make it look like Caylee was taller. The jury was shown the real image.
Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1858 on: June 26, 2011, 08:13:40 PM »

I envy your ability to be patient.  I would have just walked away & mumbled under my breath something profane.  By hanging in there, you were able to educate them  What I have found is when you try to explain the heinousness of this crime...most turn off their brain because it is too horrendous for them to wrap their mind around.  And that frustrates me even more because I think these people (the ones who choose to keep their heads in the sand) get blindsided when a sociopath shows up at their door & it inhibits them in trying to protect their loved ones.

Monkey Devil!

Thanks.  In addition to them not knowing the full story, they still thought that it was not a big deal because it was an accident.  The turning point was when I said, "Regardless of whether or not it was murder or an accident, WHO chloroforms their kid to get them to sleep?"  That was the "ah ha" moment for them. 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1859 on: June 26, 2011, 08:15:13 PM »

an angelic monkey

Titch and ya'll-
It's just fine to post a video/article/link more than once.  Sometimes monkeys might have missed it the first time around.  As fast as the trial threads run sometimes, it can be hard to read it all.
      Muffy

Don't worry one bit Titch...many times ppl missed it, and frankly I have done it so many times I lost count. I thought it was the best breakdown I had seen, and probably many hadn't seen it yet.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.