May 17, 2024, 02:46:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #181 2/22/11 - 3/02/11  (Read 130381 times)
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #80 on: February 23, 2011, 12:22:24 PM »

And the drama continues!

Casey Anthony Plea Deal Unlikely Now
Tense Relationship Between Defense, Prosecution Shows In Recent Motion
POSTED: 5:19 pm EST February 22, 2011
UPDATED: 6:31 pm EST February 22, 2011

http://www.wesh.com/r/26957536/detail.html

Ya know Hornsby really needs to crawl in a hole & get used to wearing a muzzle because his input while comical, is worthless!
1)  "I've never seen a prosecutor hold another attorney in contempt for something so minor," said Orlando criminal defense attorney Richard Hornsby, who is not connected to the case.      Note to Hornsby:   Ummm...its not minor when a defense team is knowingly ignoring court orders
2)  "I've got to think Judge Perry is going to be frustrated over the animosity that's developed between the two parties," said Hornsby.      Note to Hornsby:  No, legal talkhead wannabe, the Chief Justice is just as aggravated with THE DEFENSE
3)  "When the attorneys have reached that level, it's very difficult to conceive of any way they could work out any case as serious as a death penalty case," said Hornsby.           Note to Hornsby:  As if that was going to happen,  no snit Sherlock!

I have not been impressed with his legal analysis from the beginning. We have more often been right than he has throughout this case. I count him in a lot of ways as another Anthony apologist. He has defended Bozo when his actions were indefensible. I won't read him at all anymore.

I agree-I quit reading him a long time ago, although he is good-looking. lol
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #81 on: February 23, 2011, 12:27:08 PM »

http://bullstopper.wordpress.com/2011/02/23/is-cheney-mason-more-confused-than-jose-baez/
Is Cheney Mason More Confused Than Jose Baez?02/23/11

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #82 on: February 23, 2011, 12:28:30 PM »

Hornsby is dead wrong!
 ::snipping2::
“I’ve never seen a prosecutor move to hold a defense attorney in contempt, or any attorney move to hold somebody else in contempt,  over something which is relatively minor,” said Orlando attorney Richard Hornsby, who offers analysis for WESH. ::snipping2::

Minor! There was no excuse for this missed deadline. It was just sheer defiance and should definitely be addressed.

I agree,and Hornsby needs to put a sock in it.IMO.

Although I agree with Ono that he may be easy on the eyes, he needs to do his homework before pontificating for WESH. His reputation is taking a hit with this doozy!

http://humbleopinionforum.net/2011/02/23/the-state-holding-baez-in-contempt-isnt-something/
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #83 on: February 23, 2011, 12:29:14 PM »

Confused-what a laugh.  They aren't confused, they're smart alecks ...  boo, hiss!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #84 on: February 23, 2011, 12:32:44 PM »

I think that George was checking us out,,,women cruising his crib..I half expected to see George with his shirt off on my second drive by....lol
Cookie thanks for sharing - what an experience huh?  Glad you saw him, at least now we know he is alive and well....he has not been in the public eye in quite sometime. Have fun in Florida. 

Hey Mission! 
I fully expect George to lose it come trial time.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #85 on: February 23, 2011, 12:34:38 PM »

I think that George was checking us out,,,women cruising his crib..I half expected to see George with his shirt off on my second drive by....lol
Cookie thanks for sharing - what an experience huh?  Glad you saw him, at least now we know he is alive and well....he has not been in the public eye in quite sometime. Have fun in Florida. 

Hey Mission! 
I fully expect George to lose it come trial time.   
Hi Trimmy - so good to see you.  I believe you are right - George will lose it, he has been so absent lately that I can't help but wonder if he will attend the trial. 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #86 on: February 23, 2011, 12:40:58 PM »

Thanks for all the links everyone-gotta go for now.  Appreciate it.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #87 on: February 23, 2011, 01:14:01 PM »

02/22/2011           Justice Administrative Commission's Response
to Defendant's Motion for Transcription Services
http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234

~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #88 on: February 23, 2011, 01:40:04 PM »

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/70222?cid=RSS
CASEY PLEA DEAL OPTIONS DEAD 02/23/11

O for the love of God....as if this was even an option for the longest, talk about being late to the table!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #89 on: February 23, 2011, 02:03:21 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/index.html
Case Against Casey Anthony Extended Coverage

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #90 on: February 23, 2011, 02:32:54 PM »

http://womenincrimeink.blogspot.com/2011/02/ponderous-plodding-toward-justice-for.html
Wednesday, February 23, 2011
Ponderous Plodding toward Justice for Caylee Anthony by Diane Fanning

~ Peter Frampton
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #91 on: February 23, 2011, 04:00:58 PM »

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/70222?cid=RSS
CASEY PLEA DEAL OPTIONS DEAD 02/23/11

O for the love of God....as if this was even an option for the longest, talk about being late to the table!

Someone needs to put duct tape on hornsby!! geez what an idiot.

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #92 on: February 23, 2011, 04:19:47 PM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/
Edit to add snips and add link to pg. MBhttp://www.thehinkymeter.com/2011/02/23/caylee-anthony-case-state-moves-again-to-have-baez-held-in-contempt/#more-6245
Caylee Anthony case: State moves (again) to have Baez held in contempt

Let’s see if we can find any ambiguity in the February 7th order issued by Judge Perry on this issue:

By February 17, 2011 at 4:00 pm [emphasis from original order], defense counsel shall submit to the Court  and State in writing, the specific issues that will be objected to in accordance with Frye, including, but not limited to, those objections previously addressed in the motions [emphasis added by Valhall].

Una vez más, en español…

El 17 de febrero de 2011 en 16:00 [Énfasis de orden original], el abogado de la defensa presentará a la Corte y por escrito al Estado, las cuestiones concretas que se objetará que de conformidad con frye, incluyendo, pero no limitado a, los cargos dirigido previamente en las mociones [Énfasis añadido por Valhall].

And one more time, for those who are hearing impaired…here’s your sign: (signage in comment at link)

« Last Edit: February 23, 2011, 05:22:55 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Loca
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #93 on: February 23, 2011, 05:13:17 PM »

Mom and I went to the court house today to look around..spoke with a photographer who worked for a tv station..he told us to go to the 23 rd. Floor for the hearing next Wednesday. We looked inside courthouse where u enter and start going through security..I spoke with a gal who works in the building..she said that Bozo and the Anthony's used to come in the front but now they  go in through the back because of all the media
Coverage.   This is pretty exciting...I may come back down here when the trial starts.

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #94 on: February 23, 2011, 06:25:23 PM »

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpo ... tcount=174

I think it is one of the funniest, clearest JB posts I've ever read. k it is one of the funniest, clearest JB posts I've ever read.

Found at the hinkymeter.com by a poster from there.

loca - do you know why your links are cut off?  I can't get back to where that's posted from the link you've provided.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2011, 06:32:22 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Loca
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #95 on: February 23, 2011, 06:34:23 PM »

Mom and I went to the court house today to look around..spoke with a photographer who worked for a tv station..he told us to go to the 23 rd. Floor for the hearing next Wednesday. We looked inside courthouse where u enter and start going through security..I spoke with a gal who works in the building..she said that Bozo and the Anthony's used to come in the front but now they  go in through the back because of all the media
Coverage.   This is pretty exciting...I may come back down here when the trial starts.

Since when does this group avoid the media?
Sounds like it's gonna be fun.
Enjoy yourself, cookie.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #96 on: February 23, 2011, 06:37:07 PM »

I think it is one of the funniest, clearest JB posts I've ever read. k it is one of the funniest, clearest JB posts I've ever read.

loca - do you know why your links are cut off?  I can't get back to where that's posted from the link you've provided.

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #97 on: February 23, 2011, 06:38:20 PM »

Sorry can you just delete. I am sorry ! I will be more cautious and not get so zealous in posting! back to lurking sorry.

Loca
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #98 on: February 23, 2011, 06:56:11 PM »

There is a chance I will be down there for the trial, preferably for when Cindy has to perjure herself and/or the verdict.   Hubby is giving me a bit of grief that he would prefer I not travel out of state alone due to a few chronic health issues Ive had to deal with but Im trying to convince him its not all that serious of a concern...to me its no different than if he's at work & this Jersey raised girl is stuck in a town in Mississippi that you cant get to anything without your car.   I'd love to meet up with ya Cookie & whoever might be down there, fingers crossed.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #99 on: February 23, 2011, 07:03:16 PM »

Sorry can you just delete. I am sorry ! I will be more cautious and not get so zealous in posting! back to lurking sorry.

I  wanted to be able to go back and read what was posted.  I noticed some of your links have been cut off lately in the past couple days and wondered why. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.