May 17, 2024, 05:15:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #181 2/22/11 - 3/02/11  (Read 130385 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #320 on: February 28, 2011, 02:17:24 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/02/casey-anthony-what-about-casey-town.html
Casey Anthony: What about ‘Casey Town’?
Caylee and Casey Anthony, Orlando Sentinel, WESH — posted by halboedeker on February, 28 2011 1:30 PM

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #321 on: February 28, 2011, 02:18:28 PM »

thanks trim....since the State is not going to use the video of KC when Caylee's remains were found I hope than means it will now be released!  All the Anthony's are on the list as witnesses...this is gonna be good!  And JB's emails to the State will be evidence for the Show Cause motion...DANG this if going to be an interesting hearing!! We may have to send a gag for tupelo to use since the A's are scheduled to be there Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #322 on: February 28, 2011, 02:19:58 PM »

READ: State's Filing http://www.wesh.com/pdf/27024724/detail.html

Does this mean that these witness will be testifying during Tues. hearing?
If it does, then all the A's will be in court.
Figures, I'm working.

Curly...you are absolutely correct!!  Aren't you feeling a tad ill??? Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #323 on: February 28, 2011, 02:21:48 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-casey-anthony-statements-not-used-20110228,0,5124246.story
Prosecutors won't use Casey Anthony statements to law enforcement
By Anthony Colarossi, Orlando Sentinel
1:56 p.m. EST, February 28, 2011

Prosecutors say they will not be using statements Casey Anthony gave law enforcement after her October 2008 arrest during its "case-in-chief," according to new documents filed in court.

They also do not intend to use video of her reaction in jail when the remains of her daughter Caylee Marie were found in December 2008, according to the prosecution's filing.

The revelations came in a witness list and evidence schedule filed for upcoming hearings scheduled to start Wednesday. The statements to law enforcement came after Casey Anthony's arrest on Oct. 14, 2008.

The prosecution also announced it will not be using statements Casey Anthony gave to fellow county jail inmate Maya Derkovic "during its case-in-chief." ::snipping2::

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #324 on: February 28, 2011, 02:24:23 PM »

thanks trim....since the State is not going to use the video of KC when Caylee's remains were found I hope than means it will now be released!  All the Anthony's are on the list as witnesses...this is gonna be good!  And JB's emails to the State will be evidence for the Show Cause motion...DANG this if going to be an interesting hearing!! We may have to send a gag for tupelo to use since the A's are scheduled to be there Monkey Devil!

I really would like to see that video.
Tupelo better practice restraining herself. 

~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #325 on: February 28, 2011, 02:33:42 PM »

trim, me too.... and it looks like the State has more than ample evidence that they aren't even concerned about not using that video, or MD's statements or even KC's own statements after her arrest. Each new revelation strengthens my belief that the State has evidence that we are not yet aware of. After all as LDB says this is an ongoing investigation!!   tupelo and Cookie couldn't have picked a better hearing to attend....I just checked my piggy bank and will put a sign on it.....tupelo's bail fund Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #326 on: February 28, 2011, 02:52:24 PM »

Figures, I'm working.

I think so.
Curly,is that you I hear coughing........you must be getting sick.Might need a day off.   

Yup, that's me u hear coughing, but we're being inspected this month and I need to be there.
I'll catch it on the rebound and as always, get the gist of what's happening through all monkey comments.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #327 on: February 28, 2011, 02:56:06 PM »

Hi Sunny.
Is that what is means? They'll release it? I've been dying to see it!
Yes, this is going to be a real interesting hearing for sure.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #328 on: February 28, 2011, 02:57:58 PM »

http://www.abcactionnews.com/dpp/news/state/casey-anthony-case%3A-state-will-not-use-high-profile-evidence
Casey Anthony case: State will not use high-profile evidence Posted: 1:50 PM
Last Updated: 36 minutes ago

~ Peter Frampton
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #329 on: February 28, 2011, 02:59:29 PM »

Figures, I'm working.

Curly...you are absolutely correct!!  Aren't you feeling a tad ill??? Monkey Devil!

Yup. I AM feeling sick, but have no benefits bec. I work PT (24 hrs), so no work=no pay.
I'll be trying to sneak a peak on my work computer.

OMGWTF

Malcolm X
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #330 on: February 28, 2011, 03:13:03 PM »

Hi Sunny.
Is that what is means? They'll release it? I've been dying to see it!
Yes, this is going to be a real interesting hearing for sure.

Hey Curly.....since the State is not going to use it, there is no reason not to release it....but that's just MO ....the defense may be able to keep it sealed using their favorite excuse.....it's evidence that shows KC as the murderer she is    My wish is that it is released but the rational part of me says it will not.

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #331 on: February 28, 2011, 03:22:46 PM »

Figures, I'm working.

Yup. I AM feeling sick, but have no benefits bec. I work PT (24 hrs), so no work=no pay.

Ok.....I am sure there will be plenty of updates

Rest in Peace Caylee

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #332 on: February 28, 2011, 03:34:22 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-casey-anthony-statements-not-used-20110228,0,5124246.story
Prosecutors won't use Casey Anthony statements to law enforcement
By Anthony Colarossi, Orlando Sentinel
1:56 p.m. EST, February 28, 2011

Prosecutors say they will not be using statements Casey Anthony gave law enforcement after her October 2008 arrest during its "case-in-chief," according to new documents filed in court.

They also do not intend to use video of her reaction in jail when the remains of her daughter Caylee Marie were found in December 2008, according to the prosecution's filing.

The revelations came in a witness list and evidence schedule filed for upcoming hearings scheduled to start Wednesday. The statements to law enforcement came after Casey Anthony's arrest on Oct. 14, 2008.

The prosecution also announced it will not be using statements Casey Anthony gave to fellow county jail inmate Maya Derkovic "during its case-in-chief." ::snipping2::

But that doesnt mean that they wont slam the door when given an opportunity to cross if the defense brings any of it up when they get up to bat or they open the door, which I have no doubt that they will make a huge mistake in doing so.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #333 on: February 28, 2011, 03:37:11 PM »

Figures, I'm working.

Im positive the hearings will be available on video by the evening so besides updates that you can sneak a look at during the day, you can review it when you get a chance. 

This should be a really good indicator on how off the chain this trial is going to be, of which I have no doubt the State will prevail.

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #334 on: February 28, 2011, 04:05:38 PM »

OMG!!   I just got back home and read all the latest news!! 

First, the State obviously has much more damaging evidence, that they don't need to use Casey's reaction or her 10/14 arrest gibberish.  And Maya D. was purely say so, nothing to back it up.  No loss what so ever.

Second, I can't believe who all I may see!!!     This is going to be a great hearing!!  Sunny, I promise you won't have to bail me out!
   Although....an arrest may get me in to talk with Casey!     Hmmmm......decisions, decisions.  Monkey Devil!

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #335 on: February 28, 2011, 04:12:08 PM »

trim, me too.... and it looks like the State has more than ample evidence that they aren't even concerned about not using that video, or MD's statements or even KC's own statements after her arrest. Each new revelation strengthens my belief that the State has evidence that we are not yet aware of. After all as LDB says this is an ongoing investigation!!   tupelo and Cookie couldn't have picked a better hearing to attend....I just checked my piggy bank and will put a sign on it.....tupelo's bail fund Monkey Devil!

Not to worry about bond! should you two gal's end up in the slammer! I will get ahold of  for a great bombshell story he will work for free lmao

Loca
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #336 on: February 28, 2011, 04:20:06 PM »

02/28/2011           Notice of Hearing 3/3/11 @ 9am
02/28/2011           Justice Administrative Commission's Response to Defendant's Motion to Approve Hourly Rate and/or Costs for Video Conferencing
02/28/2011           Motion to Quash Subpoenas and/or Motions for Protective Order
02/28/2011           Defense Witness List and Evidence Schedule for Motion Hearings Beginning March 2, 2011
02/28/2011           Motion to Strike Kathleen Belich From Defendant's Supplemental Witness List
03/03/2011           Hearing  (9:00 AM) (Judicial Officer Perry, Belvin, JR) Various Motions

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #337 on: February 28, 2011, 04:24:17 PM »

OMG!!   I just got back home and read all the latest news!! 

First, the State obviously has much more damaging evidence, that they don't need to use Casey's reaction or her 10/14 arrest gibberish.  And Maya D. was purely say so, nothing to back it up.  No loss what so ever.

Second, I can't believe who all I may see!!!     This is going to be a great hearing!!  Sunny, I promise you won't have to bail me out!
   Although....an arrest may get me in to talk with Casey!     Hmmmm......decisions, decisions.  Monkey Devil!

I was wondering where you were!!  I said the same thing about the State having plenty evidence that they don't need the reaction video, MD's statement or KC's statements after her arrest. 

I can feel your excitement!!  LOL......OK if you promise I won't have to bail you out!    Pictures....you gotta get pictures!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #338 on: February 28, 2011, 04:27:00 PM »

02/28/2011           Notice of Hearing 3/3/11 @ 9am
02/28/2011           Justice Administrative Commission's Response to Defendant's Motion to Approve Hourly Rate and/or Costs for Video Conferencing
02/28/2011           Motion to Quash Subpoenas and/or Motions for Protective Order
02/28/2011           Defense Witness List and Evidence Schedule for Motion Hearings Beginning March 2, 2011
02/28/2011           Motion to Strike Kathleen Belich From Defendant's Supplemental Witness List
03/03/2011           Hearing  (9:00 AM) (Judicial Officer Perry, Belvin, JR) Various Motions

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234

aaaaaaawwwwwwww   I was kinda looking forward to Kathi showing JB up for the fool he is j/k    he was never going to call her anyway...JMO Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #339 on: February 28, 2011, 04:38:43 PM »

Any one know what the rules are for cameras in/at the courthouse?  I'm assuming they're not allowed.....    I'll take as many photos as possible, every where I go.   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.