May 14, 2024, 11:41:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #817 4/22/09 - 4/30/09  (Read 255934 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #220 on: April 24, 2009, 04:46:01 PM »

Maybe an afternoon coffee or tea break will perk us up.  Spring fever is making me so lazy these days!

Bastibro should like this cup and since he is always so nice to us all, cough, cough, posted it just for him.

Lifesize even.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #221 on: April 24, 2009, 04:46:37 PM »

I haven`t made up my mind yet KTF.
He didn`t post an answer to my question(yet).
IMO One thing is obvious however, he`s very vague

never lift the pressure of evil island
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #222 on: April 24, 2009, 04:48:32 PM »

Janet,
Thank you for your persistence in posting the reminders.
I am not good for much except knitting goat wool socks.
I am afraid that the posting of private information and the
follow-ups have done exactly what was intended....stop the
discussion of Natalee's case.
It makes me so sad.

KEEPTHEFAITH IS GOING NOWHERE.........JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY....

Is anyone at any other Forums talking about the FRAUD of the pond search orchestrated by the almighty CapsLockGizzard??

I haven't seen one word of explanation from his many minions who supported his claim that all Dave Holloway had to do was come down and collect the body.  But I assumed they were collecting money to repay Dave for this cruel hoax.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #223 on: April 24, 2009, 04:48:41 PM »

I'm Here!!

I've been trying to read and stay caught up, it's been a busy week!!

Happy Friday, Everyone!  Hotping, good luck to your grandson!  You know...if you have a big enough cooler you could purchase a really, big fish and take it....      

Janet, I love the reminders!!

The timelines ... the John Silvetti Aruban oil ventures ....

Cutting and pasting is where it is at Lifesong!!  Get a move on.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #224 on: April 24, 2009, 04:48:52 PM »

Thank You Bastibro..As well.He didn't answer Mr.Van Der Kouwe's question much either!I guess that was to be expected..JMOO

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #225 on: April 24, 2009, 04:52:56 PM »

Bastibro,

Don't you hang out with those who supported the pond hoax?  Can you share with us their explanation for why nothing at all was found there as was promised so many times?

PERSONA NON GRATA

bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #226 on: April 24, 2009, 04:57:04 PM »

Maybe an afternoon coffee or tea break will perk us up.  Spring fever is making me so lazy these days!

Bastibro should like this cup and since he is always so nice to us all, cough, cough, posted it just for him.

Lifesize even.

Well thank you so much Anaa 
Real delfts blue! Very nice and real Dutch for all foreigners.

http://www.hollandwinkel.nl/dutch/images/hwi/klein/kusje.jpg
Here`s more http://www.hollandwinkel.nl/dutch/default99.php?gclid=CLq9uYayipoCFQqF3godjVQoGA

Not to mention WOODEN SHOES 
LOL

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #227 on: April 24, 2009, 05:01:08 PM »

Yes, I have several pieces of Delft and always am wanting more including a bracelet with little tiny blue tiles which perhaps I will receive one of these days.

PERSONA NON GRATA

bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #228 on: April 24, 2009, 05:10:54 PM »

Yes, I have several pieces of Delft and always am wanting more including a bracelet with little tiny blue tiles which perhaps I will receive one of these days.

Kind of an mendicant bracelet with tiny tiles on it?

Give me your address and`I`ll sent you one(if I can purchase one)

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #229 on: April 24, 2009, 05:19:14 PM »

Kind of an mendicant bracelet with tiny tiles on it?

Give me your address and`I`ll sent you one(if I can purchase one)

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #230 on: April 24, 2009, 05:19:15 PM »

Thanks for the offer, Basti, but must assume you are kidding with the current climate of personal info being gathered and posted. 

You know we can't post personal information without it being gathered and one of our social security numbers (like national ID, confidential and penson depends on it, taxes, etc.) was posted just yesterday at one of the hate sites.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #231 on: April 24, 2009, 06:25:14 PM »

Janet,
It makes me so sad.

JanetMags, I find myself logging in during the day, making my post, and signing off. Why?  because I don't want someone to get my IP address and cost me my job.  Now when I am home I don't care what I post but being at work is a different story.  I read sometimes during the day from an old domain that will go away in about 4 months and then I will be on an international domain and most everything will be blocked and secure so no more even looking at work.  Can't even get on dialup as they have taken away extra lines to add to the phone system.  So having your IP address open so they trace you and cause you problems with your job (livelihood) isn't worth it.  It's sad some people do these things but that happens all over the internet. 

I will NOT be deterred from standing beside Beth for Natalee though.  But I would be lying if I didn't express my concern about the personal information, lawyers, etc coming from this bunch of idiots.  We all have to be concerned when these people do these things cause it can ruin your life and your family. JMO
« Last Edit: April 24, 2009, 06:35:31 PM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #232 on: April 24, 2009, 06:26:17 PM »

Sorry my post above should be "Mags" not Janet.  (but i won't ask anyone to change it for me though).

Fixed, no problem.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2009, 06:36:52 PM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #233 on: April 24, 2009, 06:42:32 PM »

Janet,
It makes me so sad.

JanetMags, I find myself logging in during the day, making my post, and signing off. Why?  because I don't want someone to get my IP address and cost me my job.  Now when I am home I don't care what I post but being at work is a different story.  I read sometimes during the day from an old domain that will go away in about 4 months and then I will be on an international domain and most everything will be blocked and secure so no more even looking at work.  Can't even get on dialup as they have taken away extra lines to add to the phone system.  So having your IP address open so they trace you and cause you problems with your job (livelihood) isn't worth it.  It's sad some people do these things but that happens all over the internet. 

I will NOT be deterred from standing beside Beth for Natalee though.  But I would be lying if I didn't express my concern about the personal information, lawyers, etc coming from this bunch of idiots.  We all have to be concerned when these people do these things cause it can ruin your life and your family. JMO

That's what it's about Blue Moon.No will be deterred from Justice for Natalee Holloway..You can attack,stalk,lie,post SSN #'s,Birthdates,Apt #'s,one thing never changes.THE TRUTH...

If anyone partaking,and or associating with these people,were after Justice for Natalee Holloway,they sure as hell wouldn't be doing those things now would they?????Me thinks NOT.....

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #234 on: April 24, 2009, 06:43:08 PM »

Considering that the Security guards were released with no charges implies that misinformation that belongings of the MB students or Natalee Holloway should be laid to rest.
_______

SECURITY GUARDS - RELEASED - NO CHARGES

CNN - June 15

Released security guard says detainee admitted lying to police

On Monday, authorities released two security guards arrested in connection with her disappearance.

Abraham Jones, 28, and Mickey John, 30, who work at a hotel near where the teen was staying, were arrested in the case June 5 but were never charged.

http://edition.cnn.com/2005/LAW/06/14/missing.teen/index.html

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #235 on: April 24, 2009, 06:45:37 PM »

I'll be back later tonight. Going outside and enjoy the 85 degree weather.  It is beautiful out and my flowers are all blooming.  Peony's are blossoming out and I noticed some iris's blooming today.  It makes me feel better to get out and walk around my yard and see all the life around me.

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #236 on: April 24, 2009, 06:54:19 PM »

Thank You Bastibro..As well.He didn't answer Mr.Van Der Kouwe's question much either!I guess that was to be expected..JMOO

The other day, I posted that if Cageman came here and confirmed he knew him, then maybe the suspicions would subside.  Then, I reread his post and saw that he mentioned Annelies, and thought I was mistaken.  Cageman thankfully did come in and ask.

How can you know someone and get their name wrong?  Why did he start to post this week?   (just a couple more questions)   

To all;

The truth is that I not playing undercover or anything else what so ever.

I know this might be tempting to discover the way i wright. Sorry for any fault(s) in my spelling .

I am just a guy from the Netherlands, that is following it since. I thought I might be a good one because
i think the most of you don't have a residence  here in the Netherlands.

I have a file with all stuff that I copy and past the last few years. here in Holland everyone thinks that I'm weird and strange
but I'm not. Annelies and family where friends, so maybe that is the reason that I want that this has to ends.

Another thing is that Capslock Wizard seems to be someone that is confusing everyone with several speculations, and
I don't have any connections with or of him what so ever in this situation.

I hope that this is not causing any confusions.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #237 on: April 24, 2009, 07:00:07 PM »

Considering that the Security guards were released with no charges implies that misinformation that belongings of the MB students or Natalee Holloway should be laid to rest.
_______

CNN - June 15

On Monday, authorities released two security guards arrested in connection with her disappearance.

Abraham Jones, 28, and Mickey John, 30, who work at a hotel near where the teen was staying, were arrested in the case June 5 but were never charged.

I can't possibly understand Dutch law, but is it permissible for false statements to be made by prosecutors & law enforcement regarding what is found in the security guards possession?

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #238 on: April 24, 2009, 07:19:00 PM »

Palus van der Sloot was not qualified as a practicing attorney until January 18, 2006.  Are wannabe judges in Aruba not required to have a law degree.

Janet

+++++

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Paul Van Der Sloot Sworn In

Paul Van Der Sloot, once held in connection with the disappearance of an Alabama teenager was cleared on of suspicion in the case last November and has now been installed in the capacity of a lawyer on the island. Paul van der Sloot entered the courthouse yesterday to present his application to the “raad van toezict”

(Supervisory Commission) and the members of the Aruban Lawyers Association. The commission, together with the lawyers association reviewed his application and attached documents, concluding that he satisfied the qualifications to be accepted as an active lawyer working on the island of Aruba. (Aruba Today)

_____

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #239 on: April 24, 2009, 07:26:11 PM »

_______

CNN - June 15

I can't possibly understand Dutch law, but is it permissible for false statements to be made by prosecutors & law enforcement regarding what is found in the security guards possession?

As long as your part of the Dutch Elite on the Island,your welcome to do as you like,without any consequences....

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.