May 14, 2024, 04:23:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #817 4/22/09 - 4/30/09  (Read 255919 times)
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #960 on: April 30, 2009, 09:28:02 AM »

Hey Lifesong.....Got any ideas on where/what to research? I'm abit overwhelmed....

Hi Hotping! 

Hope you're feeling better!

I haven't done any extensive looking yet, but I did have a chance to search through the local Boca Raton newspapers' archives for both Justin Solomon and Geotech Oil --- no results on either. 

I think it was something like the Boca Raton News, the Sun Sentinal, and the Palm Beach Post are the online papers I started with.

I was blessed (slammed?) with some new business last weekend.  I'm hoping to get my "desk" cleared today, finally, so I can get back to my more important work. 

Btw...GoToMyPC.com... $19.99/month.  Anyone who travels for work and doesn't need hidey hole jerks tracing them around the country...   Smile 

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #961 on: April 30, 2009, 09:32:39 AM »

Hey we have our first Kalpoe apologist of the morning. 

but from what I can interpret coming from official sources I’m not going to say I am convinced they kidnapped, murdered or raped Natalee.

Gak!

Hey GBMW - Janet has it right! You're a Kalpoe lover! Thank God you're the only one. You must be either blind to this case or just plain dumb to even suggest that the Kalpoes didn't kidnap Natalee in their rapemobile.

You save it for someone else sistah!

Deepshit said - the girl stuck her hand down his pants.

Two of the boys admitted having sex with Natalee.

Get your knowledge before you lecture us.

Tell me which Kalpoe do you love more and wanna have their baby?

Is it Satish "unibrow" Kalpoe - you know, the one that will ensure your child is the smartest in all of Holland?

Or

Is it Deepshit "I sit down to pee" Kalpoe? - good luck having his enunch's child.

The only thing worse than being a Kalpoe lover is being related to a Sloot.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #962 on: April 30, 2009, 09:47:36 AM »

Hi Rob 
2NJ ... will you be standing by 4 the lock down?

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #963 on: April 30, 2009, 09:50:00 AM »

but from what I can interpret coming from official sources I’m not going to say I am convinced they kidnapped, murdered or raped Natalee.

Gak!

Hey GBMW - Janet has it right! You're a Kalpoe lover! Thank God you're the only one. You must be either blind to this case or just plain dumb to even suggest that the Kalpoes didn't kidnap Natalee in their rapemobile.

Is it Satish "unibrow" Kalpoe - you know, the one that will ensure your child is the smartest in all of Holland?

Or

Is it Deepshit "I sit down to pee" Kalpoe? - good luck having his enunch's child.

Rob, I sooooooooooooooooo agree.  The Kalpoes WERE involved and are only trying to get a big payoff from Dr. Phil so they can split that money with the "BIG BOYS" on Aruba, including Paulus and Joran.  Payoff time and they better deliver.

Kermit, good work.  I will patiently await what you have to expose these POS's.

I STILL STAND WITH BETH and THE FROG

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #964 on: April 30, 2009, 09:55:39 AM »

Hi Rob 
2NJ ... will you be standing by 4 the lock down?

Good morning, Nut.  I'll stand by.   

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #965 on: April 30, 2009, 10:02:38 AM »

Gak!

Or

Rob ... your words may not be be my words but ... your thoughts are my thoughts.

Thanks

Janet

+++++++++

GBMW - IN HER OWN WORDS

GBMW
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #750 5/2 -
« Reply #264 on: May 05, 2008, 11:42:15 AM »

I'm also not that convinced about the involvement of the Kalpoe Brothers or the huge cover up as most SM posters are...

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2819.msg378915#msg378915

GBMW
Re: THE KALPOE'S INVOLVEMENT
« Reply #123 on: May 15, 2008, 09:59:56 AM »

... If you don't like Briany's posts....just ignore them...don't respond. As long as she / he isn't bashing Natalee or her family (and being critical somewhat isn't bashing) I don't see what the problem is.

Beth hasn't been an angel in this case....100% understandable and I don't blame her...but it doesn't mean innocent people didn't get hurt enormously because of her.

I'm getting the feeling I'll have to go to RU and give a big fat apology for defending this forum.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2823.msg381576#msg381576

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #966 on: April 30, 2009, 10:09:37 AM »

Isn't the whole purpose of someone being banned so they CAN'T post here?  So wouldn't bringing over their post sort of contradict that?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #967 on: April 30, 2009, 10:10:28 AM »

So if you only drive the get-away car in a bank robbery, try telling the judge how you weren't involved, lol!

And Good Morning, Monkeys!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #968 on: April 30, 2009, 10:11:20 AM »

Hey KTF!!

One Page to go.....

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #969 on: April 30, 2009, 10:17:44 AM »

MY PERSONAL OPINION.IF YOU UNDERMINE BETH HOLLOWAY.I DON'T APPRECIATE ANYTHING YOU DO OTHERS HAVE THE RIGHT TO APPRECIATE WHAT THEY CHOOSE!I JUST TEND TO DISAGREE...

Keepthefaith ... my sentiments exactly.

As I previously stated ... that is the line I drew in the sand almost four years ago and ... have not budged.

I drew the same line in the sand on my wedding day overy 43 years ago.  It is the same line I drew in the sand the first time I held each of my children ... grandchildren in my arms.

I named that line in the sand "loyalty".

Janet
_________

GBMW
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #750 5/2 -
« Reply #264 on: May 05, 2008, 11:42:15 AM »

I'm also not that convinced about the involvement of the Kalpoe Brothers or the huge cover up as most SM posters are...

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2819.msg378915#msg378915

GBMW
Re: THE KALPOE'S INVOLVEMENT
« Reply #123 on: May 15, 2008, 09:59:56 AM »

... If you don't like Briany's posts....just ignore them...don't respond. As long as she / he isn't bashing Natalee or her family (and being critical somewhat isn't bashing) I don't see what the problem is.

Beth hasn't been an angel in this case....100% understandable and I don't blame her...but it doesn't mean innocent people didn't get hurt enormously because of her.

I'm getting the feeling I'll have to go to RU and give a big fat apology for defending this forum.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2823.msg381576#msg381576

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #970 on: April 30, 2009, 10:19:29 AM »

Gak!

Or

Rob, I sooooooooooooooooo agree.  The Kalpoes WERE involved and are only trying to get a big payoff from Dr. Phil so they can split that money with the "BIG BOYS" on Aruba, including Paulus and Joran.  Payoff time and they better deliver.

Kermit, good work.  I will patiently await what you have to expose these POS's.

I STILL STAND WITH BETH and THE FROG

_____

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #971 on: April 30, 2009, 10:30:41 AM »

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #972 on: April 30, 2009, 10:34:29 AM »

Are we there yet?  Huh, huh?!  Are we there yet?   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #973 on: April 30, 2009, 10:36:27 AM »

Looks like we are rackin' em up for shooting some  pool or maybe a game of bowling...

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #974 on: April 30, 2009, 10:45:50 AM »

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #975 on: April 30, 2009, 10:46:31 AM »

8 Ball! 

In God We Trust!
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #976 on: April 30, 2009, 10:47:30 AM »

I got bumped out of here a couple of times.

Janet,

I tried to read comments at LMN yesterday regarding the Natalee Holloway movie.  I had not done so in a while.  That site gave me trouble so I'll have to try again today.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #977 on: April 30, 2009, 10:48:27 AM »

O/T

Two Dead After Car Careens Into Crowd at Dutch Royal Motorcade
Thursday, April 30, 2009 

At least two people are reported to have been killed and several hurt in The Netherlands after a car careened into spectators watching a royal motorcade Thursday.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,518450,00.html

PERSONA NON GRATA

hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #978 on: April 30, 2009, 10:48:28 AM »

Good Morning cajun miracle, jen3560, 2NJSons_Mom, Anna and 8 Guests 

In God We Trust!
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #979 on: April 30, 2009, 10:50:16 AM »

I got bumped out of here a couple of times.
Janet,

I tried to read comments at LMN yesterday regarding the Natalee Holloway movie.  I had not done so in a while.  That site gave me trouble so I'll have to try again today.
Me Too! 

In God We Trust!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.