May 02, 2024, 12:30:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #43  (Read 428887 times)
Mrs. Peel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #880 on: October 14, 2008, 08:51:35 PM »

Do we have a link for a second sealed indictment for a second person ... I can not find this on any media outlets website ...

Wouldn't a POI be just that a person of interest ...

Could they just throw somebody into the mix of another persons hearing?  Wouldn't that be a different all together?

Hi.  Still trying to catch up.

TX Bar Lady pointed out a little ways back that the GJ dealt with only one issue today: Caylee.  So, then the 2d POI is related to this case.

I have noticed that everyone keeps questioning the Daily BS site info.  And that's a good idea.

BUT Kraus said he got it from FOX.

: )

See ya in a few pages (running, running)

I'm sure somebody else has stated this, but you're right.. I don't think that would have happened.. but I wonder about this person who Casey supposedly got into a truck with.. while being tailed by undercover cops.    Who the heck was it, and wtf was Cindy thinking?!

Funny..  I actually mused before the fact, that it would be funny if cops pulled them over on the way home.

A grand jury can hand down sealed indictments for any number of people during one day, and the cases don't have to have anything to do with one another. The second sealed indictment could be completely unrelated to Casey. I'll bet Casey isn't the only person in Orlando to be charged with murder/manslaughter lately.

Messed that one up.  Eeek.

As TX Bar Lady pointed out a few pages back, Caylee's case is the only one the GJ heard today.  Therefore, the 2d indictment 2 other posters saw is related to Caylee's case.

I am not a huge fan of the Daily BS, but please note that Kraus says FOX is his source.....It needs to be verified with FOX.

See you in a bit.

Vino hour.
OurAngelCaylee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #881 on: October 14, 2008, 08:51:59 PM »

Okay, this is gonna be a dumb question but was this the last possible day of freedom for the rest of Casey's life?  There is no way she can get bond, right?  I thought I read that capital offenses are no bond, but I just want to make sure.  Thx!

Lisa

no bond is correct...
crazybabyborg
« Reply #882 on: October 14, 2008, 08:52:01 PM »

Okay, this is gonna be a dumb question but was this the last possible day of freedom for the rest of Casey's life?  There is no way she can get bond, right?  I thought I read that capital offenses are no bond, but I just want to make sure.  Thx!

Lisa

The judge in the Grand Jury said no bond to the capital charge.
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #883 on: October 14, 2008, 08:52:27 PM »

Lisa

When the indictment was handed down the GJ agreed to no bail. She isnt going anywhere!

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #884 on: October 14, 2008, 08:52:59 PM »

HEY MONKEYS I TRIED AND TRIED TO GET TO NG BUT WILL NOT QUIT!!!!

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #885 on: October 14, 2008, 08:53:56 PM »

I am still 5-6 pages behind - but, I just have to say this............

who is 4058???????????????  (2nd POI) maybe?
I have it listed as Jenna P ~shot girl at Fusion~ "little one" ~ other person dancing with Casey in June 20 photo
~Guideposts

Thank you Guideposts!!

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #886 on: October 14, 2008, 08:54:02 PM »

HEY MONKEYS I TRIED AND TRIED TO GET TO NG BUT WILL NOT QUIT!!!!

I tried last night and never got through. Wanted to ask about maggots. Someone here told me that you have to call before the show begins to get through.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #887 on: October 14, 2008, 08:54:13 PM »

Where did the information about chloraform being found in the backyard where the dogs hit come from?

I'm interested in the very same question.

This info has morphed into "pure chloroform" even, which presumes a bottle of chloroform.

The info I have is that traces of chloroform were found in the Casey's car trunk, as determined by trunk air analysis.  Now it has morphed over to the pool.  Since the pool is outside, and since external air gases dissipate in the wind, one would have to have contained chloroform in a container. 

I'm still awaiting answers, hopefully from primary sources, rather that from "telephone" (blogger) tag.

"Channel 9 reported that chloroform was found in the trunk of Casey's car and jurors will hear how investigators found that potentially deadly chemical in the same spot where Caylee's body had been at one point."

That chloroform was found in Casey's car trunk is known.   That chloroform was found in an air sample.  Caylee's body was also found in the same trunk.  The question is whether there was a container for the chloroform found.  Chloroform is a volatile liquid which is kept in a capped dark bottle.  Without the cap chloroform will evaporate, and if in a closed compartment, can linger.  My question is whether or not a bottle for the chloroform was found.  There are other sources of chloroform such as medicines that are relevant to this case.   

There has been no reports of any bottle found. Simply air samples and computer searches.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #888 on: October 14, 2008, 08:54:21 PM »

Do we have a link for a second sealed indictment for a second person ... I can not find this on any media outlets website ...

Wouldn't a POI be just that a person of interest ...

Could they just throw somebody into the mix of another persons hearing?  Wouldn't that be a different all together?

Hi.  Still trying to catch up.

TX Bar Lady pointed out a little ways back that the GJ dealt with only one issue today: Caylee.  So, then the 2d POI is related to this case.

I have noticed that everyone keeps questioning the Daily BS site info.  And that's a good idea.

BUT Kraus said he got it from FOX.

: )

See ya in a few pages (running, running)

I'm sure somebody else has stated this, but you're right.. I don't think that would have happened.. but I wonder about this person who Casey supposedly got into a truck with.. while being tailed by undercover cops.    Who the heck was it, and wtf was Cindy thinking?!

Funny..  I actually mused before the fact, that it would be funny if cops pulled them over on the way home.

A grand jury can hand down sealed indictments for any number of people during one day, and the cases don't have to have anything to do with one another. The second sealed indictment could be completely unrelated to Casey. I'll bet Casey isn't the only person in Orlando to be charged with murder/manslaughter lately.

Messed that one up.  Eeek.

As TX Bar Lady pointed out a few pages back, Caylee's case is the only one the GJ heard today.  Therefore, the 2d indictment 2 other posters saw is related to Caylee's case.

I am not a huge fan of the Daily BS, but please note that Kraus says FOX is his source.....It needs to be verified with FOX.

See you in a bit.

Vino hour.

I was thinking that too they only heard KC's case. Is the second indictment being read on the video posted?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #889 on: October 14, 2008, 08:54:36 PM »

Minaa
Scared Monkey

« Reply #890 on: October 14, 2008, 08:54:44 PM »

I could be sooo wrong on this, but something about Mr. Grund bothers me (Jesse`s dad).

I just dont get a good vibe on him,it really bothers me.
I dont think he  is involved in any way at all. I just dont get a good feeling from him.

**When i do good, i feel good**
**When i do bad , i feel bad**
**That is my Religion**
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #891 on: October 14, 2008, 08:55:32 PM »

Thanks for the replies!  I just had visions of Cindy trying to gather money to bond her out!  Say goodbye to your life Casey!

Lisa

Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #892 on: October 14, 2008, 08:55:32 PM »

OMG, I am so sorry. I didn't know that. My friend was murdered, but we at least had her to bury. Never have found the killer though. Breaks my heart even though I don't know your story.

it's ok... and I'm sorry for your loss also.
If I may be too nosy, but did the police find the person that did it? I hope so, I know this is stupid but they say it "brings closure" I don't know if it would, but I really hope for my friend and her baby if they ever found who killed them, it would bring me closure.

My half brother killed my bio father, and his stepmother. It brings me some "relief" to see his mugshots on the MO Dept of Corrections website. Relief that he won't kill anyone else. He killed one in the am, then lay in wait for the other. Evil doesn't begin to describe some of these people.

I'm so sorry. I know there is evil in this world, but I wouldn't even know how to deal with it if it were my family. God Bless you.
[/quote]

TY, God blessed all of us with two life sentences, continuously, and never any parole.  I just try to remember that Caylee has touched all of for one reason or another. Our own situations, our own babies/grandbabies, etc, and that all of us are hurting. Sometimes things come our very harsh in a world of words only, and I joined this group vs others because I found you all to be kind to one another, unlike other sites that differing views were not allowed.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #893 on: October 14, 2008, 08:55:34 PM »

If this has been said, I apologize (I've no hope of catching up if I read all 40 pages), but does anyone think that the multiple charges might be insurance against an acquittal?  If she were to be acquitted of the Murder One, she could then be charged with Manslaughter.

Good question!  I'm sure by now you've already gotten a response, so I just wanted to ask about your avatar! (I'm a huge fan of Tudor Times, and wondered if that was a picture from that time period).

OH, OH! I'll leave a post for you in Musings thread!!! 

NG: Baez has to have 5 yrs experience to defend this type of case. That must be where Casey's getting the idea to defend herself.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #894 on: October 14, 2008, 08:56:00 PM »

Love it!
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #895 on: October 14, 2008, 08:56:11 PM »

KC can't defend herself, at least not as lead council, maybe second chair per NG. Maybe that's why the Brains R Us outfit this afternoon with the reading glasses.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #896 on: October 14, 2008, 08:56:20 PM »

Is anybody able to help me out?   I was online all day, but could not watch any of the video's there Sad    Have the media posted the videos of all the events today, where I can watch now?    Please provide me the links, as I can't find anything!  PLEEAASSEE!

I am so elated and it was driving me crazy at work, but thank you all for the updates!  I just want to SEE the activities now

Di ... there are some media sites that provide very consise updates of today's happenings and ... provide links to images and videos.

Janet
_____

Casey Anthony Jailed On First-Degree Murder In Daughter's Death
POSTED: 4:31 pm EDT October 13, 2008
UPDATED: 7:13 pm EDT October 14, 2008

http://www.wftv.com/news/17705500/detail.html

Casey Anthony in police custody, faces murder charge
Sarah Lundy, Bianca Prieto and Amy L. Edwards | Sentinel Staff Writers
5:10 PM EDT, October 14, 2008

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey-anthony101408,0,6776908.story

Casey Anthony Charged With Murder 
 Last Edited: Tuesday, 14 Oct 2008, 6:43 PM EDT 
Created: Tuesday, 14 Oct 2008, 8:29 AM EDT

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7634826&version=34&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Paladine
Scared Monkey

« Reply #897 on: October 14, 2008, 08:56:28 PM »

My Official Statement Regarding Grand Jury Indictment
Current mood:  sad
Category: Life

I want to state for myself and my family how even though today's outcome was expected it is in no way something to celebrate about.

The fact remains that Caylee Marie Anthony is still missing and now presumed dead by Law Enforcement.  And, the Casey Anthony we knew and loved seems to have ceased to exist and in her place is someone we do not know.  Regardless of that, we have to allow the judicial system to play itself out and let the process do its job.  As with anyone, Casey is innocent until proven guilty and we cannot allow a mob mentality to take us over.  If we do, we play into the same SPIRIT that has brought us to where we are right now and it's not a Holy Spirit. 

I serve a Lord and Savior that was able to offer forgiveness to the very men who nailed Him to the Cross.  I can do no less then that if I want to call myself a follower of His.  While there have been aspects of this case and the people involved that have tested my ability to live up to that example I resolve myself to try.  I have heard and read some of the things being said about Casey regarding this case and have kept silent.  I know that everyone is entitled to their opinions and the freedom to express them.  However, I can state clearly and without hesitation that this person we see now is not the Casey we knew and loved.  This aberration is SOMETHING else and I am praying that everything get revealed in His perfect timing.  The mob mentality I've seen take place has frightened me and made me wonder how far away are we from returning to the days of lynch mobs.  And, truthfully, whoever among you that is without SIN cast the first stone. 

I also offer George Anthony my regards and respect for taking the stand against his own daughter.  Doing the right thing is not always easy and I am sure today's actions in telling the truth was difficult but I never doubted he would do any less than that.  I do not know for sure but I cannot imagine his decision to testify against his daughter went over well in the Anthony household.  Please remember that everyone involved from family to friends are real people with real feelings that have lost somone close to them and must face the reality of that everyday!

Also, today they are finally facing the fact that not only have they possibly lost their granddaughter but their daughter as well.  Regardless of what you think of this family we must take the high road and treat them as we would want to be treated.  And right now I would want to left alone as I looked at my family disintigrate around me.  If Casey is convicted of Capital Murder the outcome could be lethal injection.  While I believe Casey should be punished for anything she may have done to Caylee I do will not participate in any effort to destroy her or support her destruction.  I hope that everyone will support and respect our feelings. 

No matter what, little Caylee AND Casey are gone, our hearts are broken and my family will never be the same.

With His Tears,
Richard Grund
aka RJ the Sword of The King
http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=85212505&blogID=441068923

Thanks so much for sharing.....these have been my sentiments exactly on my previous posts tonight.   And ROB - i hope no bad feelings -Thats why I love being here among all the monkeys......the ability to have such diverse opinions and still remain respectful.  Thank you Monkeys!!

I do not know Mr. Grund, but if he is anything like the loving Man I hear in this piece, and lives like he writes in this piece, I am so very impressed. I try to listen to my "higher angels"...and when I do, my compassion for the Anthonys, ESPECIALLY George, grows immensely...today, I wept for him on those court steps. But I am far from perfect, and have had my moments. I aim for "progress not perfection"...

I guess we can always find some comfort in the human race in the middle of the most vile tragedies...if we google hard enough...Smile....peace...paladine
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #898 on: October 14, 2008, 08:56:39 PM »

Klaas mail this to Baez!!
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #899 on: October 14, 2008, 08:56:49 PM »

Kobe looks like he's lost weight.. He just looks different then last time I saw him .

That was my immediate thought as well.

Call me crazy, but the first thing I thought of was cancer. I'm sure it's not, but having been around some terminally ill people, I almost can't help but "go there".

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.