May 21, 2024, 09:08:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #111 2/27/09 - 3/02/09  (Read 261149 times)
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #200 on: February 27, 2009, 09:53:47 PM »

I know i am in the minority, but i think you are all being too hard on lee. I really believe he is a star trek uberfan, who really got into investigating. I believe the  cma really did mean all the ca girls, he loves them all. He is a young man in a difficult situation. I do not believe he has done anything with the body, he may have wiped KC's computer clean, but in the moment. I believe he thought the family was at risk. I have felt that way, with a hacker in the house. He has told us, they can make our lives a living hell. WHo knows what kinda people the skank was involved with??? I also believe that LA moved home to help out his folks, both financially and emotionally. You want to keep those you love, close
I'm not sure what star trek/star wars has to do with investigating. Yes he is a "young" man who got into investigation. But if you believe he wiped her computer clean, then he hindered an investigation. He wiped the computer clean the night that KC said Caylee was missing. Not the night/day KC said that someone was "after" the family and they were in danger. KC was in jail when she spouted that BS.

Also, how much could Lee help his family out financially by parking cars at the Super Bowl? I am sorry I am being hard on your question. I am just very confused by them. Sorry JSM

JSM  I just got home and I haven't even had a beer and ITA. That schmuck has been lying and if it was as simple as being scared that jis family might be in danger why not  say so. All of his actions have proved him to be a pu$$y whipped freak more afraid of losing his sister's luv than helping find justice for his niece.
 With Caylee's remains found, the "threat" is over, why not tell everything you know.

These people disgust me. In his jungle howl for CMA, there's no possible way for it to be shoutin out some love for all the "girls" , heck, I can't even type anymore, he makes me sick, his parents make me sick and KC, well she makes me really sick.
TGIF

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #201 on: February 27, 2009, 09:55:18 PM »

JSM ,
I am sure you disagree with me. In fact, I believe you love to do it. You do like to bully others, and state your opinion multiple times. In fact, on any page that you have posted on, there are at least 5 of your entries. You go girl!

Whoa!!!!!This is uncalled for. JSM has never bullied anyone and she was not rude to anyone.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #202 on: February 27, 2009, 09:55:35 PM »

I know i am in the minority, but i think you are all being too hard on lee. I really believe he is a star trek uberfan, who really got into investigating. I believe the  cma really did mean all the ca girls, he loves them all. He is a young man in a difficult situation. I do not believe he has done anything with the body, he may have wiped KC's computer clean, but in the moment. I believe he thought the family was at risk. I have felt that way, with a hacker in the house. He has told us, they can make our lives a living hell. WHo knows what kinda people the skank was involved with??? I also believe that LA moved home to help out his folks, both financially and emotionally. You want to keep those you love, close

Hi jaa, don't worry about being in the minority, you're still a monkey and it's ok to post the way you feel. The monkeys won't beat you up! Many probably will disagree with ya on some things. I too believe he wiped the computer, but I think he knew KC had done something wrong and was going to do all he could to protect her. The problem with all the A's is they seem to all protect each other when none of them seem interested in protecting Caylee, not even in death. That's just the saddest part of it all. They are the ones who should be standing up for Caylee, instead they seem more interested in saving KC.
Well QM, I just posted and feel really bad that I was not too nice in regards to the post by jaa. Now I feel like a monkey heel.

No JSM! I read what you wrote, you were not rude! I think you wrote everything very well and I agree with what you said. I don't think you were rude to jaa, you only expressed your frustration with the A's. So do not feel bad, you're a good monkey!!
Thanks QM, I am not the type to go off on a monkey and I hope my fact were right in this case. I know KC didn't come up with her BS story about someone is after us until she was in jail. I may be a dumb monkey, but I watched the video with Cindy, George and KC. Thanks for saying I wasn't rude. I try to have manners in the cage! If not, I'm afraid the Muffy Bee stinger may get me.

JSM, you were not rude! You are NOT a dumb monkey!! A silly monkey maybe, but not dumb!!

SCARED MONKEYS RULE     

RIP Sweet Puppy
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #203 on: February 27, 2009, 09:57:39 PM »

JSM ,
I am sure you disagree with me. In fact, I believe you love to do it. You do like to bully others, and state your opinion multiple times. In fact, on any page that you have posted on, there are at least 5 of your entries. You go girl!

OH

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #204 on: February 27, 2009, 09:58:00 PM »

I'm not sure what star trek/star wars has to do with investigating. Yes he is a "young" man who got into investigation. But if you believe he wiped her computer clean, then he hindered an investigation. He wiped the computer clean the night that KC said Caylee was missing. Not the night/day KC said that someone was "after" the family and they were in danger. KC was in jail when she spouted that BS.

Also, how much could Lee help his family out financially by parking cars at the Super Bowl? I am sorry I am being hard on your question. I am just very confused by them. Sorry JSM

If Lee really thought Caylee had been kidnapped, why clean up the computer? The Fbi and LE could sort out what the was important or not, what provided a clue as to what happened to his kidnapped niece. He must have thought something was hinky early on(not sure what this word means or if it is even a word, but it popped into my head). So if he truely had Caylee's best interest at heart, he would not have tampered/deleted one iota from his sister's computer. JMHO

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
jaa1169
Scared Monkey

« Reply #205 on: February 27, 2009, 09:58:19 PM »

jsm has slammed me before for my opinions, i thought this was a free forum,, where you could share your ideas? is this turning into websleuths?
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #206 on: February 27, 2009, 09:58:56 PM »

Hi jaa, don't worry about being in the minority, you're still a monkey and it's ok to post the way you feel. The monkeys won't beat you up! Many probably will disagree with ya on some things. I too believe he wiped the computer, but I think he knew KC had done something wrong and was going to do all he could to protect her. The problem with all the A's is they seem to all protect each other when none of them seem interested in protecting Caylee, not even in death. That's just the saddest part of it all. They are the ones who should be standing up for Caylee, instead they seem more interested in saving KC.
Well QM, I just posted and feel really bad that I was not too nice in regards to the post by jaa. Now I feel like a monkey heel.

JSM, that is why the Monkeys are so great....you can agree to disagree. I am with you on LEE. He may not have done anything with the body, but he has lied like there is no tomorrow. Why can't just one damn person in that family stand up for CAYLEE? And he says he believes everything his sister tells him....wonder if that includes the stories KC has told about him trying to mess with her. Have not heard him deny that. If the family is so hard up for money ...why don't they get off their azzes and go back to work? Poor little Caylee has been gone since June. Most people only get three days off work....Don't feel bad....everyone has their own opinion.

Darla, I'm not sure that Morgan even knows about Casey's accusations against Lee and her father.  After all, his associate didn't know that George  had most certainly appeared "In front of a camera" since the identification of the body.  They didn't know that Conway lied to the judge when he said that and that Conway himself had appeared with George on Geraldo Rivera.  Maybe someone should tell Morgan about these accusations of incest or attempted incest or whatever she accused them of.  He did not end the deposition, he just suspended it so he might like to know that, since Lee believes "Everything my sister tells me," and he will another crack at Lee.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #207 on: February 27, 2009, 10:00:03 PM »

JSM ,

Jaa - JSM hasn't bullied anyone.  Seems that you want to bully JSM though, why is that?  Nobody has a problem with you being in the minority but I do have a problem with you calling someone else a bully because they disagree with you!
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #208 on: February 27, 2009, 10:00:18 PM »

I tell it like it is

Whatever,  tell a little more about Lee's integrity because he sure hasn't manned up with any real help for Caylee
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #209 on: February 27, 2009, 10:00:36 PM »

JSM ,

Whoa!!!!!This is uncalled for. JSM has never bullied anyone and she was not rude to anyone.
I totally agree, she was just posting her opinion, JSM you continue to go girl.
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #210 on: February 27, 2009, 10:00:39 PM »

I have now watched four parts of this deposition, I have no idea how everyone didn't pack up their briefcases while laughing hysterically at the most absurd story that was ever heard in a court room or a mock court room. I am stunned, but one thing that hit me like a ton of bricks while watching the fourth part, they are covering for Casey, but what they are covering and I believe have been covering for a very long time, is Casey's mental illness, is it at all possible that Casey is Zeneida? I no how so many have called her a sociopath, but help me here, I really am believing she has a split personality or whatever fancy term they have for this now. Let the nanner throwing begin, but be gentle, it's been a long day. 

I don't think she has a split personality, but I do believe she is a sociopath and I also believe that she was referring to herself when she brought up Zanny or "the person who took/had Caylee". I think it helped her be able to keep her story straight and let her sound very convincing if she called herself Zanny. She also may have had a feeling of superiority, like having a personal or inside joke that no one else was privy to.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #211 on: February 27, 2009, 10:01:20 PM »

jsm has slammed me before for my opinions, i thought this was a free forum,, where you could share your ideas? is this turning into websleuths?

JSM has not slammed anyone.  You are doing the slamming and I'm asking you to stop.
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #212 on: February 27, 2009, 10:01:50 PM »

JSM ,

I don't post on a regular basis, but saw this message and felt a need to respond. I think you've misinterpreted something along the way. JSM certainly does not bully anyone. Relax and enjoy the forum. It's a great place for folks to share their thoughts and get updated information on a regular basis.

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #213 on: February 27, 2009, 10:02:44 PM »

JSM ,
Sorry if you want to get in a fighting match. You won't get into one with Joesama. I have never bullied anyone at Scared Monkeys, much less have I bullied anyone in my life. I don't know who you are or what you are trying to start. I don't know what you mean me posting on five entries on a page.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #214 on: February 27, 2009, 10:03:45 PM »

JSM ,

JSM--So sorry about your license plates.  You are one of the sweetest, kindest of the monkeys.  You would never, ever purposely hurt someone's feelings and most of us who are here often know it and love you.  Disagreeing with someone is your Constitutional right and more importantly, your Monkey Right.  Hugs. When I first casme here, you were the first one who would even respond to me.  Now that I've been here a while, others do, but I remember it was you who welcomed me and you who were and are kind.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #215 on: February 27, 2009, 10:05:17 PM »

I have now watched four parts of this deposition, I have no idea how everyone didn't pack up their briefcases while laughing hysterically at the most absurd story that was ever heard in a court room or a mock court room. I am stunned, but one thing that hit me like a ton of bricks while watching the fourth part, they are covering for Casey, but what they are covering and I believe have been covering for a very long time, is Casey's mental illness, is it at all possible that Casey is Zeneida? I no how so many have called her a sociopath, but help me here, I really am believing she has a split personality or whatever fancy term they have for this now. Let the nanner throwing begin, but be gentle, it's been a long day. 

I don't think she has a split personality, but I do believe she is a sociopath and I also believe that she was referring to herself when she brought up Zanny or "the person who took/had Caylee". I think it helped her be able to keep her story straight and let her sound very convincing if she called herself Zanny. She also may have had a feeling of superiority, like having a personal or inside joke that no one else was privy to.
The reason that I said this is because what stuck out to me was that Zeneida took Caylee to teach her a lesson. Now what lesson Lee didn't know, I was just thinking that Casey felt she was a bad mother, and thus to teach her a lesson. I don't know, but that depo was just so out there with Lee's answers I'm grasping at anything that might make sense to me. 
jaa1169
Scared Monkey

« Reply #216 on: February 27, 2009, 10:05:38 PM »

Klaas,
I resign from here. You are as regimental and cliche-iest as websleuths.

I find it funny that you all talk coffee talk, tea chat, and then when someone comes in with a different opionion, they are attacked, but everyone supports the click--ee. Good luck with all that. Most of the time, i come here when other websites have nothing else going on. I thought you were a supportive, educational community. i no longer think so.  Good luck to you all.
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #217 on: February 27, 2009, 10:06:15 PM »

I tell it like it is

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #218 on: February 27, 2009, 10:07:28 PM »

JSM ,
Sorry if you want to get in a fighting match. You won't get into one with Joesama. I have never bullied anyone at Scared Monkeys, much less have I bullied anyone in my life. I don't know who you are or what you are trying to start. I don't know what you mean me posting on five entries on a page.
She probably thinks you are posting five entries a page, because btw you and I posting it probably is that many, and we sort of look alike.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #219 on: February 27, 2009, 10:07:28 PM »

Klaas,
I resign from here. You are as regimental and cliche-iest as websleuths.

I find it funny that you all talk coffee talk, tea chat, and then when someone comes in with a different opionion, they are attacked, but everyone supports the click--ee. Good luck with all that. Most of the time, i come here when other websites have nothing else going on. I thought you were a supportive, educational community. i no longer think so.  Good luck to you all.

What was wrong with my post to you jaa, they very first response? Is it just that people don't agree with you? Please read my post.

RIP Sweet Puppy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.