May 02, 2024, 04:52:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #605 4/27 - 4/27/2007PM  (Read 148627 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #660 on: April 27, 2007, 06:53:58 PM »

The plant they are referring to that was dug up at the VDS home is a century plant:

Looking at the aerial photo of the VDS back yard, it could be this plant near the pool:

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #661 on: April 27, 2007, 06:54:47 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"

Anna they have one incredibly terrible thread about Beth over there... I'll spare anyone the name of it.. but it is the worst of the worst...I'm sure Klaas knows exactly what I'm talking about.

It has to be the worst thing ever said about any family member.

Many have read it..it is not exclusive to any one person or two people Shocked ....they are sick and everyone except them know it

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #662 on: April 27, 2007, 06:55:00 PM »

San, they have a choice to make.

Solve the case and charge the suspects or the Boycott goes into second gear.

They have to decide now. Games are not going to work.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #663 on: April 27, 2007, 06:55:08 PM »

Posted by HannieC at RU:

Now I saw an article about it in the Telegraaf.

It was already planned for a long time, had nothing to do with the book. There are about 20 forensic experts from Holland at the place, according to the article. They said that since september the Dutch police leads the investigation.
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #664 on: April 27, 2007, 06:55:55 PM »

Quote from: "WidgetTheMidget"
Quote from: "AZSunny"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "greeneyedlady"
GEL - that is my sarcastic wink, meaning they believe anything MF tells them

You better not be holding out on us...j/k
I gotta do something I'm so anxious for this to be good news,and not a show like they're saying at FOB.

I don't care what FOB says.  It sounds pretty serious to me if they are using jackhammers and digging up trees.

The "tree" that they are talking about is really a large agave plant that sends a shoot up about 8 feet tall with flowers on it.  after it blooms you typically cut the shoot off and wait for next years shoot.  at least that is what we do in arizona.  So when they say a 'tree' it really isn't a tree.

HI Sunny ...........

Still Friends ???

Good To See Ya ...........

Cool

Hi Widget!!  How are the girls adjusting?  are you getting used to curry yet?

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #665 on: April 27, 2007, 06:56:07 PM »

Quote from: "thirdstrike"

Nor would your 2 cents be taken...

hi TS!!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #666 on: April 27, 2007, 06:57:00 PM »

I know it's all in good fun, but maybe we should hold ourslevs to a little higher standard then the other sites do, you know?  Maybe I'm wrong, but any negative comments about the players in this case should probably be described by their negative actions, not their negative appereances...

Just my 2 cents.

FWIW - Julia Renfro/Glenda/Bondia has earned anything hateful said about her.

Yea. I wont pay two cents for that advice.

Very Happy

+++

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #667 on: April 27, 2007, 06:57:13 PM »

hahaha...did you inform this of that???

Rest in Peace Caylee

Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #668 on: April 27, 2007, 06:57:45 PM »

Quote from: "SunnyinTX"
Hi!  It's been am interesting day for sure!!  A big Thanks to Jossy...for his report and to Easy and Bt for making sure we got it.  Let's hope this is REAL
I just have to hope that something is going to happen this time. IMO, for  the Dutch to do this now when the case could have been closed would have been a bad gamble, if for show, Being that the Tourism authority has been waiting for this whole case to dry up and go away. It would be suicidal, IMO, to do this now, bringing all this attention Back to Aruba..with no outcome. I just have to believe this means they have something.
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #669 on: April 27, 2007, 06:58:47 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
I know it's all in good fun, but maybe we should hold ourslevs to a little higher standard then the other sites do, you know?  Maybe I'm wrong, but any negative comments about the players in this case should probably be described by their negative actions, not their negative appereances...

Just my 2 cents.

They have a thread entitled Let's Make Fun of the Monkkkeys and once had one devoted to just me!  I think I have every right to say pretty much anything back to them.    They'ver earned it and most especially with those hideous photoshopped photos they have done of Natalee, Beth, Jug, Red, on and on.

On our worst days we are never as nasty as they are on their best.  We already ARE a standard above them in the nasty department.

JMO but I think we each should decide for ourselves what we post and what we don't.

Of course we should decide what we post for ourselves.  All I'm pointing out is that 2 wrongs don't make a right.  Sure, disgustingly filthy words can be hurtful. And, human nature would dictate that they be responded to in kind.  But, being honorable is what seperates good from great.  At least, that's what I've always been taught.

Would we have the right to give back what they give so freely?  Of course we don.  I've done so on ocassion.  But, I can't help thinking that what distinguishes us from them is our commitment and resolve, not our wit.

Take it for what it's worth...
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #670 on: April 27, 2007, 06:58:56 PM »

Quote from: "Elaine"

Oh please, not Greta.  You know what that means, guess who will be the spokesperson for what's going on down there.  And if we're lucky, she might even have Taco on to blow it off too.
Leatherface and Taco on the same show?! That would be awful to have to deal with! [/quote]

I'd hate to see ole leatherface on TV again....I have only just recovered from all those months of her Crying or Very sad

Rest in Peace Caylee

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #671 on: April 27, 2007, 06:59:21 PM »

Quote from: "San"
[This is exactly what I think they are doing.  This is another show before they close the case.  These people are sick in the head and they would do something like this.  This way they can say oh yes we did search the entire VDS property.  Two years too late.  Final chapter and it was very dramatic.

Oh, San, I so hope you are wrong and this is the real deal but like you, I don't trust them.  The only thing that makes me think it IS real is their going to the Sloot property and extending Joran's suspect status.  I think if it were a show, they might try to lead away from Arubans being involved, go for Bushy Haired unknown Stranger or MB kid or one of the other abduction by parties unknown angle.

But like you, I will trust them when and if I see the evidence they produce and the successfully tried case brought to a conclusion.  Only then will I really believe them.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #672 on: April 27, 2007, 06:59:26 PM »

Klaas, is this one of those plants that smells like rotting flesh once every 100 years when it blooms or is that smell just Anita? LOL.

+++

thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #673 on: April 27, 2007, 06:59:59 PM »

hi TS!!!!

Hi Sunny!  Don't know if I'm the most popular in here right about now, but I do appreciate the acknowledgemtn, and It's damn good to see you again!!  Smile

How you been??
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #674 on: April 27, 2007, 07:00:26 PM »

and MORE

Rest in Peace Caylee

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #675 on: April 27, 2007, 07:01:42 PM »

hahaha...did you inform this of that???

There is entire continent that hasn't yet heard about the boycott.  Don't think we don't know the target audience.

+++

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #676 on: April 27, 2007, 07:01:45 PM »

Quote from: klaasend
The plant they are referring to that was dug up at the VDS home is a century plant:

Exactly!!  I was guessing some people may have thought a large tree was removed.   My the way, they are really sharp at the end of the points of the plant.  I wouldn't put one that close to our pool.  ouch!!

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
WidgetTheMidget
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #677 on: April 27, 2007, 07:02:25 PM »

Quote from: "WidgetTheMidget"
Quote from: "greeneyedlady"
GEL - that is my sarcastic wink, meaning they believe anything MF tells them

You better not be holding out on us...j/k
I gotta do something I'm so anxious for this to be good news,and not a show like they're saying at FOB.

I don't care what FOB says.  It sounds pretty serious to me if they are using jackhammers and digging up trees.

The "tree" that they are talking about is really a large agave plant that sends a shoot up about 8 feet tall with flowers on it.  after it blooms you typically cut the shoot off and wait for next years shoot.  at least that is what we do in arizona.  So when they say a 'tree' it really isn't a tree.

HI Sunny ...........

Still Friends ???

Good To See Ya ...........

Cool

Hi Widget!!  How are the girls adjusting?  are you getting used to curry yet?

The Girls Love Their New Home ........We Are Very Happy ..........

About The Curry ..........

Still Getting Used To It .........

Cool

We Did'nt Land On Plymouth Rock........Plymouth Rock Landed On Us .......
Malcolm X ..........
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #678 on: April 27, 2007, 07:03:35 PM »

Quote from: "Elaine"
Hi!  It's been am interesting day for sure!!  A big Thanks to Jossy...for his report and to Easy and Bt for making sure we got it.  Let's hope this is REAL
I just have to hope that something is going to happen this time. IMO, for  the Dutch to do this now when the case could have been closed would have been a bad gamble, if for show, Being that the Tourism authority has been waiting for this whole case to dry up and go away. It would be suicidal, IMO, to do this now, bringing all this attention Back to Aruba..with no outcome. I just have to believe this means they have something.

I sure hope so.....I hope it's not a big show......but  if they have something, they have sure kept quiet about it...no leaks that I am aware of...I am just hoping that someone broke and told them something of value to obtai Justice for Natalee

Rest in Peace Caylee

WidgetTheMidget
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #679 on: April 27, 2007, 07:04:16 PM »

and MORE

Hi Sunny ...........

Hows My Good Friend ??

Still Buddies ??

Cool

We Did'nt Land On Plymouth Rock........Plymouth Rock Landed On Us .......
Malcolm X ..........
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.