May 22, 2024, 05:57:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #37  (Read 333896 times)
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #280 on: October 07, 2008, 03:14:52 PM »

In MURT's chat someone is saying the Dr. Phil show will have something on the case today.  I guess it's on NOW on the east coast?

Someone mentioned this morning that it was on... not sure what time though... but he usually updates his website pretty quickly.
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #281 on: October 07, 2008, 03:15:01 PM »

KLaas? Could you please give my email to DES?

Also, I saw the Dr Phil show this morning..it was ok, but nothing new to be learned..They had Lisa Bloom on there and some defense attorney, and they were giving opening statements to the audience as if there was a trial for Casey...trying to see if folks would find her guilty based on the court of public opinion...no one thought she was innocent....

"God dont like ugly"
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #282 on: October 07, 2008, 03:15:50 PM »

hey my monkies!

this is an old topic so I apologize, I just havent been able to get on here like i would like.

Padilla's girl - why does she need immunity?  I am not following that.  I always thought you only needed immunity if you played a part in a crime and I am sure that someone in his camp didnt/wouldnt, so I am totally lost on that whole topic.  Can someone please explain it to me and get me outta this dark closet    TIA

The Female Guard that was in the Anthony Home...does not work for Padilla...She is a sub-contracted employee....who works for Rob....Per LP....Des

Des, Please ask LP if she is still working for RD??? and if so WHY???? How could he trust someone who might have information in a case like this and doesn't report it and then refuses to speak with LE without immunity? Also does LP know of the LE talked with the Marine while they were in CA? Sorry if this has already been asked and answered....I lost a couple of days
Sunny.....I dont think the reason that the Lady hasnt said anything is because she doesnt want to........its because she took an oath when she was staying with Casey that whatever she heard or saw she couldnt say anything and now because she did hear something and she knows its important she wants to tell but if she does without getting immunity she will get charged with breaking that oath.......

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #283 on: October 07, 2008, 03:16:37 PM »

My thoughts exactly....I think she heard something that is very important in this case and she wants to tell but because of her oath while being in the home she cannot without having the oath broken so that she cannot be charged with breaKING IT HERSELF.....
[/quote]

HH an oath?? I am not understanding what you mean? And what would it have to do with her demanding immunity?

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #284 on: October 07, 2008, 03:18:11 PM »

Hey Casey!! I think I see a gas can in this garage...right hand side towards the front!! Why dont you switch your booty on over there and grab it!!!]

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam2.html

"God dont like ugly"
IMissThirdGrade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #285 on: October 07, 2008, 03:18:17 PM »

[/quote]Sunny.....I dont think the reason that the Lady hasnt said anything is because she doesnt want to........its because she took an oath when she was staying with Casey that whatever she heard or saw she couldnt say anything and now because she did hear something and she knows its important she wants to tell but if she does without getting immunity she will get charged with breaking that oath.......
[/quote]

Yes, who did she make this oath to?  And who could possibly prosecute her for breaking that oath??

It's only funny til someone pokes you in the eye.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #286 on: October 07, 2008, 03:20:47 PM »

I just came back in, y'all have been busy.  Sex on a stick???  Who knew???  Bet you can't get that with a JC Penny Card.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #287 on: October 07, 2008, 03:20:53 PM »

My thoughts exactly....I think she heard something that is very important in this case and she wants to tell but because of her oath while being in the home she cannot without having the oath broken so that she cannot be charged with breaKING IT HERSELF.....

HH an oath?? I am not understanding what you mean? And what would it have to do with her demanding immunity?
[/quote]Because    with her having  to be right there beside Casey the entire time and inside the home even if things arent meant for her to hear there is still a chance that she will and so therefore Caseys attorney Im sure had her either sign an oath or else take one so that she wouldnt go public with whatever she night have learned.......if you are under oath and you break that oath you can be charged and put in jail......if she asks for immunity to get off from under the obligation of the oath and it is given then the oath is null and void and she cant get in trouble.

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #288 on: October 07, 2008, 03:21:32 PM »

]Sunny.....I dont think the reason that the Lady hasnt said anything is because she doesnt want to........its because she took an oath when she was staying with Casey that whatever she heard or saw she couldnt say anything and now because she did hear something and she knows its important she wants to tell but if she does without getting immunity she will get charged with breaking that oath.......

OK I kinda think I understand what you are saying.....

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
IMissThirdGrade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #289 on: October 07, 2008, 03:23:08 PM »

Because    with her having  to be right there beside Casey the entire time and inside the home even if things arent meant for her to hear there is still a chance that she will and so therefore Caseys attorney Im sure had her either sign an oath or else take one so that she wouldnt go public with whatever she night have learned.......if you are under oath and you break that oath you can be charged and put in jail......if she asks for immunity to get off from under the obligation of the oath and it is given then the oath is null and void and she cant get in trouble.
[/quote]

So, its Jose who put her under oath.  Hhhmmm....

HH, can you ask your friend what he knows about this oath business?  and second, if they are like 'waiting' on her testimony?  as if its vital or something???

It's only funny til someone pokes you in the eye.
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #290 on: October 07, 2008, 03:24:30 PM »

]Sunny.....I dont think the reason that the Lady hasnt said anything is because she doesnt want to........its because she took an oath when she was staying with Casey that whatever she heard or saw she couldnt say anything and now because she did hear something and she knows its important she wants to tell but if she does without getting immunity she will get charged with breaking that oath.......

Probably more like signing a contract. 

I would be very curious to see any contract between LP, Rob Dick & Baez.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #291 on: October 07, 2008, 03:25:32 PM »

Because    with her having  to be right there beside Casey the entire time and inside the home even if things arent meant for her to hear there is still a chance that she will and so therefore Caseys attorney Im sure had her either sign an oath or else take one so that she wouldnt go public with whatever she night have learned.......if you are under oath and you break that oath you can be charged and put in jail......if she asks for immunity to get off from under the obligation of the oath and it is given then the oath is null and void and she cant get in trouble.

HH, can you ask your friend what he knows about this oath business?  and second, if they are like 'waiting' on her testimony?  as if its vital or something???
[/quote]I  will talk to him later this afternoon.......gotta go now.....gotta work yuk......have fun Monkeys and Ill bbl.......

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #292 on: October 07, 2008, 03:25:52 PM »

Probably more like signing a contract. 

I would be very curious to see any contract between LP, Rob Dick & Baez.

that's what I was thinking....a contract...

Rest in Peace Caylee

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #293 on: October 07, 2008, 03:26:16 PM »

Sunny.....I dont think the reason that the Lady hasnt said anything is because she doesnt want to........its because she took an oath when she was staying with Casey that whatever she heard or saw she couldnt say anything and now because she did hear something and she knows its important she wants to tell but if she does without getting immunity she will get charged with breaking that oath.......

HH ... I cannot comprehend why this woman guard working for Leonard Padilla would have had to sign a confidentiality agreement with the Anthonys.  Obviously ... when you consider Rob Dick and Leonard Padilla's interviews with Nancy Grace and Dana ... these two did not sign any confidentiality agreements.  They have revealed much of what was said and done in the period of Casey's first release.

I suspect that this woman guard has obtain valuable info while in the Anthony household  through what may be considered illegal means.  Something akin to a secret recording?  Maybe this is why she requires legal representation.

IMO.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #294 on: October 07, 2008, 03:26:16 PM »

Just talked to LP....he was heading into a meeting ans asked me to call him back 3:00 Florida time...I'm in the Atlanta area....I know it sounds dumb...but what would be 3:00 Fl time....it's 12:46 my time here....sheesh....he was in San Antio yesterday and last night....help Mr. Wizard....told Ya I'm only good on the phone....TYIA...Des

Hiya Des..
If its 12:46 where you are at now-then call him back at 3:00 your time!   

And let us know what he says. And be sure to tell him we LOVE him! I would give my right arm if I could meet him in person!
And I am kicking myself for not taping NG so I could replay that big belly laugh again when NG dissed the FBI guy for praising him! That was priceless!!

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #295 on: October 07, 2008, 03:26:56 PM »

I  will talk to him later this afternoon.......gotta go now.....gotta work yuk......have fun Monkeys and Ill bbl.......
[/quote]

Later HH and again thank you for all you bring to SM

Rest in Peace Caylee

nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #296 on: October 07, 2008, 03:27:46 PM »

I just came back in, y'all have been busy.  Sex on a stick???  Who knew???  Bet you can't get that with a JC Penny Card.

Look what I found...

"God dont like ugly"
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #297 on: October 07, 2008, 03:29:39 PM »

Well, Casey did have this image on her computer:

nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #298 on: October 07, 2008, 03:29:47 PM »

what is sex on a stick? Because I see it all over photobucket..

Google images "vibrator"
« Last Edit: October 07, 2008, 03:38:22 PM by klaasend » Logged

"God dont like ugly"
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #299 on: October 07, 2008, 03:29:58 PM »

Look what I found...

Hahahahahahahahahahahah

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.