May 17, 2024, 03:34:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #133 5/26/09 - 5/29/09  (Read 316455 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #960 on: May 28, 2009, 05:46:10 PM »

Alright-

Making my "catty" comments first-  

The defense is going to need a much bigger table and the cam guys are gonna need to go wide lens for that *cough* panel.

B
I like catty   
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #961 on: May 28, 2009, 05:46:39 PM »

Well, I certainly think that Baez is no longer going to be the Side Show Bob...its gonna be more of the Dream Team Double G Drama Sisters with LKB and the latest pony Andrea. 

Does anyone else hear that Sir Mix-a-Lot when they look at the photo of Casey and her shelf b-hind and then the one where there is a total eclipse of Caseys face care of the 2 ladies keesters?
Well now that you mention it,yes I do!  Monkey Devil!
Hi Monkeys! 
I watched videos of the whole hearing, and read the last few pages here.  Just saying HI and thanks for all you do... going back now to read the Monkey play-by-play of the hearing.

Desi

Hi Desi...crank up Sir Mix A Lot as you read through the posts from earlier today.  I am tellin ya if you dont you sure will find yourself singing it!

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #962 on: May 28, 2009, 05:47:04 PM »

You can be sure that this new addition to the defense, what I like to call a card holding member of the ACLU, will airbrush Caylee right out of the picture basically. I am just not in the mood for months and months of this bleeding heart crap that will be coming out of her mouth. I've been doing some reading up on her, and while she has a very impressive background, no doubt about it, I'm just not interested in her liberal view points on criminals   

Well,then we'll just have to keep reminding everybody who this is really about.

(bump) Trimm, have I told you lately that I  you?

--back to reading--

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #963 on: May 28, 2009, 05:47:33 PM »

After all this time why don't G&C realize what KC's doing? Or do they but they are stuck in whatever their situation is? Either way, wouldn't it be in THEIR best interest (even though Caylee is what should be in their best interest), but wouldn't it be best for them in the end to come clean with everything?? Am I being crazy in thinking this way? Why not get the real story out and get on with their lives? Even if KC's gets acquitted (heaven forbid), she'll probably never speak to them again anyway. She'll meet some sucker and (heaven forbid) have more kids that she'll never let G&C ever see! All right, never mind what I just said, was just trying to make a point. Is whatever they have to hide SO bad that they are willing to lie for KC? Are they really just saving themselves from something even worse than the fact of what happened to Caylee? One more question, am I just a REALLY dumb monkey??

RIP Sweet Puppy
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #964 on: May 28, 2009, 05:48:16 PM »

Alright-

The defense is going to need a much bigger table and the cam guys are gonna need to go wide lens for that *cough* panel.

B
  They  should call 1-800-MIX-ALOT cause baby got back!     (That was the funniest song when I was in elementry school...now I know why!)

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #965 on: May 28, 2009, 05:51:44 PM »

Hi Desi...crank up Sir Mix A Lot as you read through the posts from earlier today.  I am tellin ya if you dont you sure will find yourself singing it!
Dolce,    I tell ya, I was "cracking up" (PTP) when I watched those two ladies in black APPROACH the bench!  ...  BOOM ...  ... BOOM ...  At least a 6.9 on the Richter scale, I'd say...
(No offense meant to those who carry some extra poundage, but ADL and LKB looked so big on camera, they dwarfed all the other players!  It's almost comical to watch!

...and I cannot lie!

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #966 on: May 28, 2009, 05:52:25 PM »

Alright-

B
  They  should call 1-800-MIX-ALOT cause baby got back!     (That was the funniest song when I was in elementry school...now I know why!)

Lol, yes, but now we see the live example from the Burger King spongebob campaign-

Maybe that's it- They dont have gigoundo Rumps- they have PHONEBOOK IMPLANTS
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #967 on: May 28, 2009, 05:54:01 PM »

Well, some dammed body cleaned it up, and it has Anthonys all over it! I thought they didn't go to see it so what would they care if it was still there. I admit that by now it must have been a terrible eyesore, all rotting and mildewing and smelling to high heaven. I know it probably wasn't pleasant for the neighbors or school children. But you know what? That's the reality of what happened to Caylee's little body back there too!

It's terrible and nasty to think of Caylee like that! I have cried many a time to think about it. I hope in my gut that it was Spindy and George that cleaned it up. I hope the smell is still with them. I hope that is why Spindy's hands look so bad. I hope the reality of this whole thing has smacked both of these two despicable people right between the eyes!!

Now, I really do need a drink!!!!!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #968 on: May 28, 2009, 05:54:23 PM »

Dolce,    I tell ya, I was "cracking up" (PTP) when I watched those two ladies in black APPROACH the bench!  ...  BOOM ...  ... BOOM ...  At least a 6.9 on the Richter scale, I'd say...
(No offense meant to those who carry some extra poundage, but ADL and LKB looked so big on camera, they dwarfed all the other players!  It's almost comical to watch!

...and I cannot lie!

LOL, OMG, you guys are killing me. Can you imagine the elbowing as they approach the lunch trough?
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #969 on: May 28, 2009, 05:54:28 PM »

...and I cannot lie!
Unfortunately I'm one of those with too much extra poundage. Truthfully though I feel the same way when I look at them. It makes me wish even more I'd lose all the EXTRA (EXTRA) weight AGAIN!!!!! 

RIP Sweet Puppy
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #970 on: May 28, 2009, 05:56:42 PM »

...and I cannot lie!
Well Desi, to be fair they do say that the camera adds about 10 pounds....judging by those photos we should assume they had about 5 or 6 cameras fixiated on each cheek. 

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #971 on: May 28, 2009, 05:56:45 PM »

A view of the client
For Lyon, learning as much as
possible about her client is essential
to defending a death penalty case.
“People sometimes do monstrous
things, but they aren’t only monsters.
That’s myth or movies — that’s not
who people are,” Lyon said. “They
are complicated. They care about
other people. They’ve been hurt.
Many of them are very, very damaged
people who’ve been abused,
sometimes literally since birth.”             (And the sob story about Casey has only just begun  )

To that I say, cry me a F'n river and kiss my still adorable one...this is just the type of person in this country singing kumbaflippinya & making excuses for those that just do not CHOOSE to overcome their adversities and turn into the monsters they are by hurting others more than they were allegedly "victimized" themselves -- the only point one should consider is if a person is capable of knowing right from wrong & if they are aware of their surroundings, beyond that everything else is just excuses for inappropriate and/or criminal behavior.    What do these crazy @$$ liberal thinking nitwits think  is going to happen if we let the whole entire world get a pass for their crimes based on all these excuses, as if we dont live in dysfunction and too much crime as is, just look at what we are covering right here on this forum this past week alone -- we might as well bend over, grab our ankles,  pray & kiss all of our @$$E$ goodbye!
Amen              Can you come to my house and tell it like it is to the husband, thanks 

Put the coffee on girlfriend & Im there     O he is so not ready for me...giggles

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #972 on: May 28, 2009, 05:56:51 PM »

Well, some dammed body cleaned it up, and it has Anthonys all over it! I thought they didn't go to see it so what would they care if it was still there. I admit that by now it must have been a terrible eyesore, all rotting and mildewing and smelling to high heaven. I know it probably wasn't pleasant for the neighbors or school children. But you know what? That's the reality of what happened to Caylee's little body back there too!

It's terrible and nasty to think of Caylee like that! I have cried many a time to think about it. I hope in my gut that it was Spindy and George that cleaned it up. I hope the smell is still with them. I hope that is why Spindy's hands look so bad. I hope the reality of this whole thing has smacked both of these two despicable people right between the eyes!!

Now, I really do need a drink!!!!!

Maybe BC or the A's didn't clean it up themselves, but it doesn't mean they didn't have someone else do it for them? They only claimed that THEY didn't do it! Is that correct??

RIP Sweet Puppy
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #973 on: May 28, 2009, 05:58:03 PM »

Alright-

B

Lol, yes, but now we see the live example from the Burger King spongebob campaign-

Maybe that's it- They dont have gigoundo Rumps- they have PHONEBOOK IMPLANTS
Maybe they did not want Casey to feel singled out....   Oh I have got to stop before my hubs calls the men in white suites on me.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #974 on: May 28, 2009, 05:58:09 PM »

Tell it like it is Cappy. 

You got it!    I adore seeing you monkey dance

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #975 on: May 28, 2009, 05:58:24 PM »

...and I cannot lie!

LOL, OMG, you guys are killing me. Can you imagine the elbowing as they approach the lunch trough?

Are you kidding me?I wouldn't get within twenty feet of a feeding trough they were at.  Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #976 on: May 28, 2009, 05:59:50 PM »

Stampeed!!

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #977 on: May 28, 2009, 06:00:23 PM »

Alright-

B

And a 18 wheeler for the wideload pulling up at the rear!   Funny, Ms "Swine" Baden's corset outfit today looked like an attempt to keep it all from hitting the floor!

Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #978 on: May 28, 2009, 06:00:56 PM »

Alright-

B

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #979 on: May 28, 2009, 06:02:17 PM »

<self-snipped>
Unfortunately I'm one of those with too much extra poundage. Truthfully though I feel the same way when I look at them. It makes me wish even more I'd lose all the EXTRA (EXTRA) weight AGAIN!!!!! 
QM, we love you just the way you are, Oh smart thinker and certified smiley collector! 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.