May 21, 2024, 09:30:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #33 4/15/10 - 4/19/10  (Read 339542 times)
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1120 on: April 17, 2010, 01:50:30 AM »

Okay, I am with Tim Miller's theory.  I thought this a long time ago when Haleigh's brother Junior said he saw someone that night.  He said he heard a "squeaking' or "bouncing" (can't remember exactly how he worded it) but I thought of Misty knockin boots with someone on the sofa while she thought the kids were asleep and that was the squeaking sound he heard...  I too had wondered if Haleigh woke up and busted her.  Not necessarily said she was going to tell her dad, but could she take the risk? So perhaps that was the motive... or she said something like daddy? Oh, you're not daddy? and then maybe she told her to keep her mouth shut and go back to bed, and maybe she sassed her and BAM! whoops! too hard... Good God maybe she was with Joe? her cousin? somehow, that would not surprise me.... I'm not even going to think about Bro Ho Tommy... Cochina

works for me also.  Tommy ewwwww!  yuck yuck puke!

I posted that same thing yesterday....I really think it was Joe and Misty bouncing on the couch...they must be kissing cousins.
Just as I think when they were younger they were exploring each other...when they got found out Misty called it rape.

I think it was J and M too.  Disgusting trash.

My bet is on J and M as well........ I hope I never have to deal with people like this in my day to day life.

I remember heading about the case of a fort Worth woman  who was so horny after getting high on ecstasy that she hit a homeless guy while hurrying home. He was lodged in her windshield for days until he died. Then they disposed of him, but they kept right on partying with a poor dude dying in the garage.

Point of this is, having sex (with most anybody)  is a primal urge that a lot of drugs (mostly amphetimines) bring out in people. So not that anything more could surprise about the cabbage patch crew ,  Misty just came back from a hot weekend of playing sex kitten with greg so she may have wanted to extend da good times a little longer while Ron was working
Just a little useless information from me!
Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1121 on: April 17, 2010, 02:04:01 AM »

Night !
Luv u all.
I can only read and post
about THIS horrific case in small doses.

My heart is broken.

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1122 on: April 17, 2010, 02:08:39 AM »

Nite LEP 
FishstickKitty
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1123 on: April 17, 2010, 02:10:04 AM »

omg this just gets white trashier and white trashier everytime I check in on it. Just arrest them all and be done with it. Ugh..what a LOVELY family this is.

Makes me sad for the future knowing there are people like this who are BREEDING. God bless Haleigh and all but jeez..these people are pathetic!

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1124 on: April 17, 2010, 02:21:23 AM »

here's my TOTM (Theory Of The Moment) 

jo and misty were partying, misty is stoned out of her mind and either doesn't notice or doesn't care that HaLeigh is being molested (by jo and or tommy) (sorry, I hate typing that at all). This is when Jr. heard "bouncing on the couch.  HaLeigh either dies as a result of the rape, or someone realizes that it will be evident she was raped.  Maybe she is crying saying she will tell her daddy, maybe she's in a lot of pain.  She may have been given some meds to knock her out or to soothe her.  Maybe she's knocked out (killed) in anger when she says she is telling her dad.  Some reason panics them and they take her to the river where they finish her off.
that's the gist of it anyway.  trying to fit as many pieces as i can together to formulate a possible motive to kill a little 5 yr. old girl 
ChiChi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1125 on: April 17, 2010, 02:34:44 AM »

Okay, I am with Tim Miller's theory.  I thought this a long time ago when Haleigh's brother Junior said he saw someone that night.  He said he heard a "squeaking' or "bouncing" (can't remember exactly how he worded it) but I thought of Misty knockin boots with someone on the sofa while she thought the kids were asleep and that was the squeaking sound he heard...  I too had wondered if Haleigh woke up and busted her.  Not necessarily said she was going to tell her dad, but could she take the risk? So perhaps that was the motive... or she said something like daddy? Oh, you're not daddy? and then maybe she told her to keep her mouth shut and go back to bed, and maybe she sassed her and BAM! whoops! too hard... Good God maybe she was with Joe? her cousin? somehow, that would not surprise me.... I'm not even going to think about Bro Ho Tommy... Cochina

I posted that same thing yesterday....I really think it was Joe and Misty bouncing on the couch...they must be kissing cousins.
Just as I think when they were younger they were exploring each other...when they got found out Misty called it rape.

My bet is on J and M as well........ I hope I never have to deal with people like this in my day to day life.

I remember heading about the case of a fort Worth woman  who was so horny after getting high on ecstasy that she hit a homeless guy while hurrying home. He was lodged in her windshield for days until he died. Then they disposed of him, but they kept right on partying with a poor dude dying in the garage.

Point of this is, having sex (with most anybody)  is a primal urge that a lot of drugs (mostly amphetimines) bring out in people. So not that anything more could surprise about the cabbage patch crew ,  Misty just came back from a hot weekend of playing sex kitten with greg so she may have wanted to extend da good times a little longer while Ron was working

Omg I completely remember that story.  What a twack job! poor Haleigh... you know it's like okay Okieville.  The jigs up, spill it. 

o/t was glad to see john gardner plead guilty to Chelsea and Amber's murder.  May have been the only decent thing he has done.  God Bless the innocent children we fail to protect!

~ Repeated history is forgotten history.  Let us not forget ~

RIP: Natalee, Caylee, Sandra, Chelsea and Amber
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1126 on: April 17, 2010, 02:48:38 AM »

Hello Everyone!  I remember a conversation that Misty had a telephone conversation a couple weeks ago...sorry I can not remember with who...and she stated something along the lines of..."you know both of them.  One you care about and one you don't"...it seems to me that Misty was cooperating with LE then.  I believe she implicated Tommy (the one they care about) and Joe (the one the family could do without for whatever reason).  I do not think she implicated Ron because Ron is an outsider that the family believes brought all these problems on them...never mind that they can make their own decisions on what is right and wrong...drugs and murder.  Just some thoughts.

<bold by me>

I'm hoping that Joe had nothing to do with what's happened to Haleigh.  My hearts breaks for him because of how many in the family view him, the one they don't care about.  We don't know yet if he is deserving of this or not.  I just have a gut feeling that it isn't deserved.  Maybe that's because I know how it feels to be the scapegoat in a family, to not be cared about, to not deserve that kind of treatment.  So in that respect, my heart goes out to Joe.  No matter if he has been a punk kid or just seems that way to some.  It seems his heart is shattered, and if he had nothing to do with what's happened to Haleigh, what his family is doing to him will be another tragedy, IMO. 

Sorry you had to experience that Wyks, and I agree if he isn't involved his life will never be the same, if he is then he deserves it-I sure wish one d@mn thing in this case was simple.

Thanks IM.   an angelic monkey 

And yes, if Joe is involved, then he does deserve it. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #1127 on: April 17, 2010, 02:57:06 AM »

Omg I completely remember that story.  What a twack job! poor Haleigh... you know it's like okay Okieville.  The jigs up, spill it. 

o/t was glad to see john gardner plead guilty to Chelsea and Amber's murder.  May have been the only decent thing he has done.  God Bless the innocent children we fail to protect!
http://articles.sfgate.com/2002-03-09/news/17535440_1_chante-mallard-chronicle-understand
Cops: She killed, giggled / Murder charge for allegedly letting man hit by car die in her garage
She was a nursing aide and could've helped the poor guy.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1128 on: April 17, 2010, 03:40:21 AM »

KITTYMOM~  crazy story huh?   Here's hoping that LE makes an arrest soon.  See ya tomorrow
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1129 on: April 17, 2010, 05:16:03 AM »

All that "he put a knife to my throat" "stole the guns" crapola....

WEAK.

She is desperately looking for a way out that makes her the victim. She doesn't want to be
the bad guy. I was forced to give up Haliegh!!!!! Poor me.

Misty wants an easy way out - but there isn't one anymore.

She locked that in on Feb. 10th, 2009

Sometimes in life - you cannot undo what you did. You just have to suck it up.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1130 on: April 17, 2010, 05:34:18 AM »

The only time I have ever seen her really cry is when she is talking about her own life.

How it has been hell. ...and I know that is true.

...but when Misty says: How much can a 17 year old take?

I'd love to be sitting right there in front of her... looking dead into her eyes...

and I'd say: I don't know, how much do you think an innocent 5 year old can take?

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1131 on: April 17, 2010, 06:30:59 AM »

http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/2010-04-16/story/croslins-attorney-he-didnt-make-any-confessions-haleigh-cummings-case

Croslin Sr. and his wife said they spoke to their daughter and son on Friday morning.

He said Croslin Jr. said he only asked Hollars to get in touch with other family members to arrange visits. At the time Hollars was the only one in the family with money in a telephone account to pay for collect calls from jail, the elder Croslin said.

He said his son isn't talking about the case over the phone but has denied involvement in Haleigh's disappearance.

"I'm not saying he doesn't know anything," Croslin Sr. said, adding that Hollars may been repeating the content of letters Misty Croslin sent to her father and another brother in Massachusetts.

He also said the reward money in the case - $35,000 - might be an influence.

"The only person who knows the truth is the police and the lawyers and them," he said.

----

The Croslin way -

Let's throw grammy under a bus - she's the only one in the family that currently has
any money to loan.

IDIOT  IDIOT    IDIOT   IDIOT   IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1132 on: April 17, 2010, 06:45:51 AM »

I looked under all the beds and in the closets for Haliegh.  -Misty

Haliegh must be as flat as a sheet of paper!

------------------
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1133 on: April 17, 2010, 07:28:21 AM »

http://twitter.com/The_Rose_Red

1.   Ok..That's it for me.. It's 4 o'clock..♥ Haleigh Cummings ♥ Will always be remembered & loved by those who never knew her..Justice 4 Haleigh about 3 hours ago via web
2.   - report of possible arguing from 1 neighbor..MayB they were arguing over who was at fault & one trying to then blame the other~Just guessin about 3 hours ago via web
3.   * @TheINNsider Maybe..That's what I was saying..Maybe Rons neighbors saw nothing strange that night because no 1 was there..There was sum - about 3 hours ago via web
4.   If G-Ma Hollars owned the home,then Joes sister~Cm's that ownership of that property prob Lowd them all the chance 2 B familiar w/ the area about 3 hours ago via web
5.   * @Maven2379 According 2 the "story" I was told..Like I wrote.. Haleigh had ingested drugs & was not responsive..I hope she didn't know also about 4 hours ago via web
6.   Thanks INN.. Ok, Ma & Pa were at the hospital & away from home.. Leaving the PERFECT party pad open for MC, TC, etc.. & Close 2 dumping site about 4 hours ago via web
7.   * @TheINNsider - Like I wrote b4..The day the families werecalled 2 PCSO I was told a "story" as to how Haleigh was murdered.True Not IDK about 4 hours ago via web
8.   What has stuck out 2 me is that Ma & Pa Croslin lived on Magnolia over by - in the area - of Shell Harbor, right ? Correct or Incorrect ? about 4 hours ago via web
9.   * @Maven2379 What I was told the 1st day of the search was that Tommy spoke-confessed & that him & Joe left w/ Haleigh & that Joe killed her about 4 hours ago via web
10.   * @TheINNsider I have no clue if what I was told is the truth~What was said to me though is that Misty called for help~He was helpN his sis. about 4 hours ago via web
11.   @Busylady02 Night Busy.. about 4 hours ago via web in reply to Busylady02
12.   * @Maven2379 We dont know NEthing 4 sure~BUT I WAS TOLD the 1st day of the search B4 prime news started that Tommy "spoke" of this situation about 4 hours ago via web
13.   Now Joe is family~But he's not part of the CROSLIN family & explains why they point finger easily at him~& Cm's that's what they're bankN on about 4 hours ago via web
14.   The fact that Tommy admits being in the midst of this situation & that HE doesn't implicate Ron is what gives me more reason to exclude Ron. about 4 hours ago via web
15.   Well we know for a FACT PCSO has 2 suspects.. Misty & Tommy Croslin..Even though they don't take responsibility..They put themselves there. about 4 hours ago via web
16.   * @TheINNsider MayB she is tryN 2 save her & Ron (if she is protectN som1 & it's him) But I just cant believe it yet~Seems 2 me he ♥ Haleigh about 4 hours ago via web
17.   It's obvious from havN had the opportunity 2 read & listen about Rons life that he is ___~But N the end no matter how mad I get, I dont C it about 4 hours ago via web
18.   * @TheINNsider - I have pointed the finger at every family member, a neighbor, Mexico connection etc.. I see this NOW as a Croslin "issue". about 4 hours ago via web
19.   * @Asti2009 @TheINNsider - No doubt they're still lying~MayB they're protecting some1~But PCSO will talk best deal & turn them on eachother. about 4 hours ago via web
20.   My point of all of this is (atleast I think) is that w/ conflicting stories & thus far no known evidence~How can PCSO be certain of anything about 5 hours ago via web
21.   * @Asti2009 Right.. If they kill they may not eat immediately.. They will stick carcus in a location & allow it to decompose.. Easier eating about 5 hours ago via web
22.   No need 4 Misty 2 B brought 2 the wtr unless she was present there that night~T & J or just J certainly didn't cOM back & Xplain what happnd about 5 hours ago via web

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1134 on: April 17, 2010, 07:29:09 AM »

Thank-you Heart and Higher Hopes for the link to Pat Brown's theory and profile on RC.
The only thing I disagree is Haleigh may have been in a coma and was mistaken for being deceased.
Do you remember LE maintained that Haleigh was still alive during his search?  I wonder if Misty, Tommy or Ronald knew
the difference between someone in a coma or passed away?  If the dog's felt Haleigh was alive then I would feel she
was at some point or in some way.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1135 on: April 17, 2010, 07:41:15 AM »

http://blogs.myspace.com/bb12-chris

April 16, 2010 - Friday 
Ronald Cummings and Misty Croslin GUILTY of Murdering HaLeigh Cummings
Current mood:   productive
Category: Movies, TV, Celebrities
**Confirmed**
Dave Knechel said: Meanwhile, word just came awhisperin’ in my ear that Ronnie Boy was afixin’ to git bonded out when a man of the law, fed-style, said don’t do that quite yet. There’s more to this story than meets the eye. Take it or leave it.
http://marinadedave.wordpress.com

FACT: Tommy met for 2 plus hours in an interview with Jason Jolicoeiur, Special Agent, FDLE, Detective Peggy Cone, Putnam Co. Sheriff’s Office, under the guidance of Tommy's Attorney James Werter,  and Steven K. Brown (PI), Tommy took the group to the Shell Harbour Road boat ramp, St Johns River,  Putnam County, Florida on Monday, April 12, 2010.

FACT: Attorney James Werter, who has since resigned from representing Tommy in the HaLeigh Case but still represents Tommy in his criminal drug cases.

NOTE: A different source says: Authorities did recover 2 cinder blocks and rope.

FACT: Steven K. Brown, the private investigator  (retired FBI), his stance is that Joe killed HaLeigh (raped). He met with Tommy on Monday.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1136 on: April 17, 2010, 07:46:48 AM »

http://www.ocala.com/article/20100417/ARTICLES/4171016/1001/NEWS01?Title=Report-Hank-Croslin-led-officials-to-river-in-Haleigh-search-effort
Report: Hank Croslin led officials to river in Haleigh search effort
Items that were found in the three-day search are being analyzed.

By Cindy Swirko
Staff writer

Published: Saturday, April 17, 2010 at 6:30 a.m.
Last Modified: Saturday, April 17, 2010 at 1:07 a.m.
The brother of Misty Croslin took authorities to a boat ramp that became the site of this week's three-day search for clues into the homicide of Haleigh Cummings.

James Werter, attorney for Hank "Tommy" Croslin Jr., released a statement Friday saying that Tommy Croslin took a polygraph test on April 8 and met on Monday with representatives from several law enforcement agencies and private investigator Steven Brown.

"As a result of the two-plus-hours interview ... Tommy took the group to the Shell Harbour Road boat ramp ...," Werter said. "The commencement of the river search for Haleigh was at 10 a.m. Tuesday ..."

Some of the items hauled from the St. Johns River in the difficult three-day search are being analyzed at a University of Florida laboratory that specializes in identifying human remains to learn if any are from Haleigh.
The Star-Banner had reported on Wednesday that Brown said information from him led to the scouring of the river.

Werter said that Tommy Croslin was given a polygraph test on April 8 and that Werter met with his client on April 10 to discuss the results.

On Sunday night, Tommy Croslin's wife, Lindsy Croslin, called Werter and requested that they meet with Brown, who has been investigating the case for about 11 months.

They met to talk about the polygraph and the events of Feb. 9, 2009, the day Haleigh disappeared.

Then came the meeting with authorities and the trip to the boat ramp.
Haleigh was found missing from her Satsuma home on Feb. 10, 2009, and the Putnam County Sheriff's Office has identified several "persons of interest." A key figure is Misty Croslin, 18, who was the girlfriend of Haleigh's father, Ronald Cummings, at the time Haleigh disappeared. Haleigh was in Misty Croslin's care when she was found missing about 3 a.m.

Both Croslins, along with Cummings, are jailed on drug trafficking charges. Putnam County Sheriff Jeff Hardy said Thursday that key figures in the case, including Misty Croslin, have become more cooperative lately.

Misty Croslin was taken to the search site on Wednesday, spending a short time on a dock with investigators.

Hardy on Thursday for the first time said authorities believe Haleigh is dead and have classified the case as a homicide rather than as a missing person.

Anthropologists from the C.A. Pound Human Identification Lab at UF were at the search site in southeastern Putnam County and are now involved in testing to determine what the collected materials may be.

The lab has assisted in a number of high-profile cases, including identification of victims of the 2001 World Trade Center attacks in New York and the slaughter of Russian Czar Nicholas II and his family in 1918.
"They work with medical examiners' offices and law enforcement agencies in the state in cases where there are questions about the circumstances surrounding a death," UF spokesman Steve Orlando said.

"They have worked on some really large cases and some complicated cases. They can do all of the testing and analysis at the lab."

A search of a boat ramp off Putnam County Road 309 was launched Tuesday and concluded Thursday after up to 30 divers from several agencies spent hours in the dark water, feeling along the river bottom in an almost blind search for clues to the disappearance.

Hardy said some items were identified and ruled out as potential clues. Others were kept for analysis.
Also on Friday, the Sheriff's Office said Tommy Croslin did speak with his grandmother Flora Hollars by phone from jail.

However, Putnam County authorities on Friday declined to discuss details of the call or other aspects of the case.

The grandmother of Misty and Tommy Croslin, Hollars is a resident of Nashville, Tenn., and has told several media outlets, including national television shows, that Tommy and Misty Croslin called her Sunday and implicated a cousin, Joseph Overstreet, in Haleigh's death.

Overstreet has denied any involvement in the case.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1137 on: April 17, 2010, 09:39:06 AM »

I think Misty, Tommy and Joe...all 3...are guilty.

Watching Joe reminded me so much of watching Misty at the beginning of all this.

Maybe we don't know all the fine details yet, but we do know that at some point Misty called Tommy...and Ron called Tommy...to go to the trailer.

Tommy says he took Joe with him.  Misty says Joe was there. 

Misty called Tommy BECAUSE there was a problem with Haleigh.  That means that the original problem began before the guys showed up, which also means that the problem either occurred as a result of something Misty did or that Misty and Ron did.  So Misty's guilty there.

After the guys showed up, Misty was involved, too.  Misty is guilty 100% of the way.

I don't know how, but Ron is involved in some manner...Misty was making a fuss about being tired and keeping the kids, couldn't get Ron's mother to help, Ron made her keep the kids (shame on him).  Don't know what happened yet but I tend toward the theory that Haleigh was given drugs to make her sleep so that Misty could get some sleep.  Being drug addled themselves, neither Ron nor Misty would know what drugs would do to a 5 y.o., especially one with medical problems.

Boy...I'm telling you...that Misty is really something.  Sure..she's through out a few tears, which is something Casey didn't do, but Misty lies and seems to have no remorse just like Casey.

The guys!  If they really did take Haleigh to the river, slit her throught (slaughter) and toss her in the river...that's barbarian.  They must have been on a major drug high.  And...Misty was there too...we know because LE had her at the dock to show them what happened there and I don't believe they would have taken Misty out of jail if all she knew was what one of the guys told her...no...she was there.

It blows my mind that professed all this love for the child, for Ron, stayed with Ron, married Ron, around his family and all the while SHE had done all this!!  She has MAJOR personality disorder(s). 

And...another reason we know that Ron is involved at some level, is even through all the questioning by LE, press people, interviews on TV, etc., Ron and his family stood by Misty.

I don't know which are the sickest:  Misty or Ron and his family

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1138 on: April 17, 2010, 09:51:36 AM »

I'm watching NG taped, so I'm behind you all...but I believe Chelsea just stated that "she was in a car accident, so my husband was on medication"    Yep, drugs 24/7.
And I thought she said Timmy was in a car accident. Maybe the whole family was in a car accident, who knows, this is nothing but nuts.

Yes, nuts and confusing.  And when something seems nuts and confusing...that's because IT IS!!  We've now gotten a lot of the truth out there, but there's still a lot of lies mixed in.  Each one of them, Misty, Tommy and Joe, all are still putting out lies to try to help themselves and point the finger at someone else.

None of them are smart enough to realize that they've already said enough to put them in prison for life.

Oh...guess that happens when you only have one brain cell and it has to be shared by all. 

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1139 on: April 17, 2010, 09:53:38 AM »

how easily these people can say "tied a cinderblock around her and dropped her in the river".

how can that be even an easy thing to say, much less DO?

It can't be easy to do:  Haleigh only weighed about 35 lbs., but cinder blocks and rope would about double that weight.  And it would be bulky and awkward.  It definately took more than one person to accomplish such a barbaric act.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.