May 03, 2024, 10:57:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #154 12/16/09 - 1/19/10  (Read 382064 times)
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1580 on: January 08, 2010, 10:58:41 PM »

I began to form the opinon a long time ago that in spite of the "close family" facade George likes to present, the Anthonys really weren't all that close-that Hopespring was just a place for them to hang their respective hats and get to their mail, and for Caylee to have shelter.  I suspect in reality, that everyone really went their own separate ways-and their routines were rather disconnected.  There has to be some sort of detachment to explain the obvious lack of hands-on knowledge of any nanny, any job, and etc., etc. 

Thanks, Ono for the kind comment!  ITA with you on this one!  Why do we (myself included sometimes) feel the need to look like we have it all together? 

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1581 on: January 09, 2010, 12:27:32 AM »

Thanks Sunny    Per George, People can be so cruel…. Yes just look at your daughter.

no rose- what a perceptive statement you made!  How true!  We bloggers and the nedia are nothing compared to Casey, in terms of cruel.  If he thinks we're cruel, how will he survive the truth?   

Forecast for the Day:
CarolF
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1582 on: January 09, 2010, 01:02:53 AM »

ISpy, excellent post! You pretty much covered the Anthony's last year and a half. I have no doubt they are going to reap what they have sowed sooner or later.

Thanks, CarolF!  The bad part is that until Cindy & George admit the truth to themselves and allow themselves to break, all the king's men can't put them together again.  George needs somebody in his life to be straight up with him, in a kind way.  JMO

Not so sure they are ever going to see the truth. Look at Scott Peterson's parents, complete denial even now. I will go one further and say that IMHO I think the Anthony's like the attention even if it is negative. That family seems to crave it. It allows them to keep playing the victim over and over again.

Maybe something bigger is coming down the pike, seems like every document dump that has some very damaging information in it the Anthony's manage to get in the media. Lets not forget Feb is the month that the Judge told them to show their evidence that someone else murdered Caylee. Wonder how that is going to work out for them?
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1583 on: January 09, 2010, 01:06:15 AM »

Blink-  I'm glad you didn't let that pass.  Excellent post with a much-needed dose of truth.  George is still trying to blame everyone else and deny the full reality of Casey killing Caylee.  What he really means by this article is that it's our fault (the media, the bloggers, the newspapers) that Casey's in the mess she's in...never Casey's fault, never his, never Cindy's.  How much more dysfunctional can you get?  He's nowhere near acknowledging or accepting any personal responsibility in this.  I wonder if Casey learned that from George?

Thanks for posting the body language link also.  I agree with the good Doctor.  ITA, George is very conflicted.  I imagine it's hard to love, (probably to some degree) hate, and publicly defend someone all at one time.  IMO, Cindy & George not wanting to visit because of videotaping is the perfect excuse.  The reality is probably more like Casey doesn't want them there because in her mind, they failed her (she's still sitting in prison-they failed to get her off) and Cindy overrode her on the cremation, as well as has stolen "her" publicity.  Cindy, in her eagerness to defend Casey, actually alienated Casey even more so.  George was pretty comfortable visiting her last August with his "Princess" and "Sweetheart", but that was long before the autopsy report with the duct tape disclosure.  I agree George probably doesn't want to see her now.  I'm not too sure Cindy does either, as defiant as she normally is.  If Cindy really wanted to see Casey, she'd be screaming bloody murder about it.  She'd be down at the prison on a regular basis, whether Casey wanted her there or not.  She'd be all over Baez and Lyons.  If they were as supportive as they're claiming to be, Casey's commissary account would reflect their love and devotion.  If you have money to cruise, get tattoos, and earrings, you have money for your child's commissary account.  The videotaping is just an irrefutable excuse, IMO.  I think George is caught somewhere between denial and the truth... a no man's land with no peace...a parent's worse nightmare.  For that, I do feel sorry for him.  Until he crosses over to the truth, he'll have no peace.

As for his calling, that was husband and father.  While I admire his decision to help search for missing children (if it's sincere-time will tell), it won't bring Caylee back.  It seems to me, he's running around trying to makeup for his mistakes.  How tortured is that?  Consciously or unconsciously trying to assuage his guilt with good works.  I'm not saying that to be harsh or judgemental, I actually feel sorry for him in that respect.  A person can never do enough in cases like that and they wear themselves out trying.  He really needs someone to firmly speak the truth to him, in love.  Then he needs to go alone to someplace quiet and let it sink in.  He needs to grieve for Caylee, grieve over his part in this, understand how they got where they are today.  Then he can begin to deal with it and heal. No, I don't expect this to be popular and that's o.k. too.  The reality is we're all a bunch of damaged human beings-some are more damaged than others, some just handle it better and make better choices than others.   

Forecast for the Day:
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1584 on: January 09, 2010, 01:12:03 AM »

Well, time to run.  Hope you all have a great evening/morning and take good care!  Glad you are here for Caylee and every other missing person tonight.  I have to say Scared Monkeys and you all have made me so much more aware of missing people.  It's easy to get caught up in our own lives and forget that someone's family's and friends' lives are at a standstill...their days and nights are living nightmares.  I came for Natalie and have learned so much.  Thank you all!

Forecast for the Day:
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1585 on: January 09, 2010, 01:19:37 AM »

ISpy, excellent post! You pretty much covered the Anthony's last year and a half. I have no doubt they are going to reap what they have sowed sooner or later.

Thanks, CarolF!  The bad part is that until Cindy & George admit the truth to themselves and allow themselves to break, all the king's men can't put them together again.  George needs somebody in his life to be straight up with him, in a kind way.  JMO

Not so sure they are ever going to see the truth. Look at Scott Peterson's parents, complete denial even now. I will go one further and say that IMHO I think the Anthony's like the attention even if it is negative. That family seems to crave it. It allows them to keep playing the victim over and over again.

Maybe something bigger is coming down the pike, seems like every document dump that has some very damaging information in it the Anthony's manage to get in the media. Lets not forget Feb is the month that the Judge told them to show their evidence that someone else murdered Caylee. Wonder how that is going to work out for them?

The defense is going to have to put up or shut up, IMO.  Honestly, I'm not sure George likes the attention.  For the most part he lays low.  Cindy, liked the attention, until she couldn't control where the attention was directed (IMO).  I think what they don't like is the notoriety.  They don't mind the attention, until people start asking the hard questions.  As long as it's surface fluff, they like the perks.  JMO  I think the longer this goes on and the more stuff comes out, George at least is going to wish he never started these media appearances.  Cindy, she'll probably still think she's going to win.  Can't figure out, as nice as her mom is, what happened to Cindy in terms of attitude.

Forecast for the Day:
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1586 on: January 09, 2010, 01:20:53 AM »

Really going now. LOL!  It's beddie-bye time.  Take good care!

Forecast for the Day:
4getUnot
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1587 on: January 09, 2010, 06:17:17 AM »

Bullseye, Blink!!!!  When you get em in your sights you are dead on!!!!

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1588 on: January 09, 2010, 06:52:25 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/?p=1294

Casey’s Profile: An Introduction

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1589 on: January 09, 2010, 07:09:46 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

Good morning Tupelo, thanks so much for the link -- going to read there...
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1590 on: January 09, 2010, 07:29:04 AM »

Thanks Sunny    Per George, People can be so cruel…. Yes just look at your daughter.

no rose- what a perceptive statement you made!  How true!  We bloggers and the nedia are nothing compared to Casey, in terms of cruel.  If he thinks we're cruel, how will he survive the truth?   

By jumping up and storming out of the court room when it is being discussed, just as he has shown once before.

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1591 on: January 09, 2010, 08:02:11 AM »

I think it all comes down to that the truth hurts, and they can't handle the truth! It's probably easier for him to pick on bloggers he doesn't know than his own daughter/family. Obviously what the bloggers and the media have to say hurt him alot more than what his daughter did. I agree with what CarolF said, they will probably never face the real truth, the will never believe/admit it, they will always deny it. If we're still here on SM ten years from now talking about it, they'll still say KC didn't hurt her daughter! Hope I'm wrong of course, but nothing they say or do will change the truth. Just because they deny it, it doesn't mean it didn't happen.

RIP Sweet Puppy
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1592 on: January 09, 2010, 08:39:08 AM »

Hey Monkeys.   
Thanks Tupelo!

http://www.abcactionnews.com/content/news/specialreports/caylee_anthony/default.aspx
Saturday, January 09, 2010  Top Stories
The Caylee Anthony Story

3-year-old Caylee Anthony disappeared last summer. Her skeletal remains were found in December not far from her home. Her mother, Casey Anthony, is charged with the toddler’s murder and is in jail awaiting trial on a first degree murder charge.

The case, filled with many bizarre twists and turns, has gained nationwide attention.

Here are some of the many stories that have made this one of the most sensational missing child stories in recent memory.

Read Story  http://www.abcactionnews.com/content/news/specialreports/caylee_anthony/story/Casey-Anthony-saga-turned-into-play/DlzB-4ma-0Ox78Khr1RdAQ.cspx

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1593 on: January 09, 2010, 09:05:31 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!  Lots of great posts here about GA's letter.  Blink - you totally rock the cage!

Here's somethings I'm considering after reading/watching George.  Maybe I'm nuts, but IMO, this totally reeks of Cindy.  I think she was the author, but GA was the carrier pigeon.  He's the more publicly sympathetic of the two.  I wonder what Conway thinks of it?  Who in the world would advise either of them to go to the media for any reason?  What did they hope to gain?   
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1594 on: January 09, 2010, 09:07:09 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

Thanks, Tupelo---It's a fascinating read.

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1595 on: January 09, 2010, 09:08:23 AM »

Hey Monkeys.   
Thanks Tupelo!

http://www.abcactionnews.com/content/news/specialreports/caylee_anthony/default.aspx
Saturday, January 09, 2010  Top Stories
The Caylee Anthony Story

3-year-old Caylee Anthony disappeared last summer. Her skeletal remains were found in December not far from her home. Her mother, Casey Anthony, is charged with the toddler’s murder and is in jail awaiting trial on a first degree murder charge.

The case, filled with many bizarre twists and turns, has gained nationwide attention.

Here are some of the many stories that have made this one of the most sensational missing child stories in recent memory.

Read Story  http://www.abcactionnews.com/content/news/specialreports/caylee_anthony/story/Casey-Anthony-saga-turned-into-play/DlzB-4ma-0Ox78Khr1RdAQ.cspx
Thanks, Trimm.   

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
ChikN China
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1596 on: January 09, 2010, 09:11:03 AM »

Hi, monkeys. Usually lurk in the rafters, but I was thinking about ISpy's comment that "George needs someone to be straight up with him, in a kind way." I do not mean this in a disrespectful fashion, so please, no one take offense, but I truly think that Jesus could descend from Heaven, sit next to George, and tell him how things really are, in the most loving way, but George would insist that Jesus was incorrect, or influenced by bloggers and media, and repeat, ad nauseum, the ludicrous, nonsensical, contradicting comments he has made all along.
The Anthony's have had the benefit of large numbers of awesome people trying to help them thru this horrific ordeal (Tim Miller, Mark NeJame,  TES volunteers, LE, etc) and they have turned on and trashed every one who came with a true heart to help locate Caylee.
What I struggle with on a daily basis, is why their behavior is so counter intuitive. They can tell the media no comment, they could park themselves at the jail on visiting day and flood Casey with mail, telling her they love her. That is all. But these repeated media events just make them look like cold, heartless, uncaring individuals with a low regard for honesty and a desire to martyr themselves for whatever purpose, whether it be fame, a book deal, or continued living expenses.
Sorry if I am babbling a little, I just think that they are not going to accept straight talk from anyone.
Back to lurk.
ChikNChina
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1597 on: January 09, 2010, 10:52:54 AM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/?p=1301

Casey’s Profile – Part 2: Her Psychopathy

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1598 on: January 09, 2010, 11:20:11 AM »

Hi, monkeys. Usually lurk in the rafters, but I was thinking about ISpy's comment that "George needs someone to be straight up with him, in a kind way." I do not mean this in a disrespectful fashion, so please, no one take offense, but I truly think that Jesus could descend from Heaven, sit next to George, and tell him how things really are, in the most loving way, but George would insist that Jesus was incorrect, or influenced by bloggers and media, and repeat, ad nauseum, the ludicrous, nonsensical, contradicting comments he has made all along.
The Anthony's have had the benefit of large numbers of awesome people trying to help them thru this horrific ordeal (Tim Miller, Mark NeJame,  TES volunteers, LE, etc) and they have turned on and trashed every one who came with a true heart to help locate Caylee.
What I struggle with on a daily basis, is why their behavior is so counter intuitive. They can tell the media no comment, they could park themselves at the jail on visiting day and flood Casey with mail, telling her they love her. That is all. But these repeated media events just make them look like cold, heartless, uncaring individuals with a low regard for honesty and a desire to martyr themselves for whatever purpose, whether it be fame, a book deal, or continued living expenses.
Sorry if I am babbling a little, I just think that they are not going to accept straight talk from anyone.
Back to lurk.
ChikNChina

Your post is so right in every way. I found some understanding of these people in a book written many years ago.....It's called "People of the lie" by Dr Scott Peck........
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1599 on: January 09, 2010, 12:27:34 PM »

Back to lurk.
ChikNChina

I couldn't agree more ChikNChina, no matter how you serve the truth to the Anthony family it is completely unpalatable to them..their minds are made up. If KC ever admitted to harming Caylee they would say she was covering for someone else. They are far past denial...I don't think there is a word for their state of mind but I'm sure it's some sort of pathological maladjustment. These people are so socially impaired one has to wonder what alternate reality they exist in.

Good afternoon Monkeys 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.