May 21, 2024, 02:10:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #127 4/25/09 - 5/01/09  (Read 293679 times)
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #60 on: April 25, 2009, 08:42:11 PM »

Ahem, JSM.  Can you find something to post on topic about?   
Sorry my Muffy Bee. I will post on topic from now on or keep my yap shut. As of now my lips and/or fingers are sealed. 

So it's a pretty safe bet the Ants won't be at church tomorrow? Where do Satan worshippers go to church, anyway?

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #61 on: April 25, 2009, 08:43:03 PM »

Why is JM only going after Cindy? George refused to answer many questions during the depo as well....Does BC know how stupid they are making him look? Dumb is difficult but made MUCH worse if you think you are smart!!! Take note Anthony's!!!

I think I saw last night that he is going after both of them. I want him to go after Lee too.

Hows that, Muffy Bee. I finally had on on topic post. Do I win?

Muffy Bee, I want you to know I was kidding. I know you are doing your job and I respect and admire that.....Please don't take what I said wrong. I will go sit for a while.

I know you're just pullin' my leg.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #62 on: April 25, 2009, 08:45:04 PM »

Sorry my Muffy Bee. I will post on topic from now on or keep my yap shut. As of now my lips and/or fingers are sealed. 

Big old monkey sigh...
JSM,  that sounds skeery with you keeping your yap shut and lips/fingers sealed unless you are on topic.  You might expire.  I'm just sayin' to try your best.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #63 on: April 25, 2009, 08:46:23 PM »

Tevye-great post   
Thanks! I'm a very passionate Mimi....maybe cos my grands love silly, and I do silly and loving very well.

I think Crzy used Caylee as a fashion accessory, $pindy used her for status, George for ego stroking (Caylee wasn't old enough to realize what a fool he is) and Lee? Well, who knows what Lee did? I mean, c'mon, the dude wears blue eyeshadow! He probably just avoided Caylee.
Tevye, KC used Caylee as a fashion accessory until it didn't fit anymore. I mean Caylee was learning to talk and the "accessory" would tell Evil Cindy where they had been.

KC threw her away like a used purse or pair of shoes that Cindy wanted but  she couldn't have because they were in KC's posession. JMO JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #64 on: April 25, 2009, 08:49:03 PM »

So it's a pretty safe bet the Ants won't be at church tomorrow? Where do Satan worshippers go to church, anyway?
Probably not. I don't think the worship Satan, I think they worship the church of the ants. JMO JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Tevye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #65 on: April 25, 2009, 08:51:40 PM »

Tevye-great post   
Thanks! I'm a very passionate Mimi....maybe cos my grands love silly, and I do silly and loving very well.

I think Crzy used Caylee as a fashion accessory, $pindy used her for status, George for ego stroking (Caylee wasn't old enough to realize what a fool he is) and Lee? Well, who knows what Lee did? I mean, c'mon, the dude wears blue eyeshadow! He probably just avoided Caylee.
Tevye, KC used Caylee as a fashion accessory until it didn't fit anymore. I mean Caylee was learning to talk and the "accessory" would tell Evil Cindy where they had been.

KC threw her away like a used purse or pair of shoes that Cindy wanted but  she couldn't have because they were in KC's posession. JMO JSM
Exactly! They only fought over her to get at each other. They fought with each other thru Caylee. Absofreekinlutely disgusting. (hey, good job! This is really hard work, staying on topic, isn't it? Makes me have to be serious....and I'd rather use humor to take the Ant clan down. I know! Let's all chip in and buy them a Roach Motel!  Save the state the costs of their trials and incarcerations. Sorry Muffy, I tried!)

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #66 on: April 25, 2009, 08:52:42 PM »

Can't wait to read the interviews that were done with the female bounty hunter, and the cute one that drove Miss Casey around. Did LE do an interview with Lenny also?
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #67 on: April 25, 2009, 08:53:09 PM »

Big old monkey sigh...
JSM,  that sounds skeery with you keeping your yap shut and lips/fingers sealed unless you are on topic.  You might expire.  I'm just sayin' to try your best.   
  Sorry Muffy. I promise to stay on topic tonight and not expire  . You know how hard it is for me to stay on topic, thanks for telling me to try my best. 

Tevye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #68 on: April 25, 2009, 08:54:14 PM »

Can't wait to read the interviews that were done with the female bounty hunter, and the cute one that drove Miss Casey around. Did LE do an interview with Lenny also?
Yeah, and whatever happened to him having to do a lie-detector for the FBI? I think the Fibbys just told the Ants that to get them off their back. Good FBI!

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #69 on: April 25, 2009, 08:57:31 PM »

Probably not. I don't think the worship Satan, I think they worship the church of the ants. JMO JSM

I bet CC could make a funny pic of that!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #70 on: April 25, 2009, 09:00:31 PM »

Tevye-great post   

Exactly! They only fought over her to get at each other. They fought with each other thru Caylee. Absofreekinlutely disgusting. (hey, good job! This is really hard work, staying on topic, isn't it? Makes me have to be serious....and I'd rather use humor to take the Ant clan down. I know! Let's all chip in and buy them a Roach Motel!  Save the state the costs of their trials and incarcerations. Sorry Muffy, I tried!)
They did fight over Caylee all of them, George included. She was their little prize they got when they didn't expect it.

But instead of sharing the "prize" they fought over it, like little children.

She was just an ornament for them, they could show off. But one of them broke the ornament when they were fighting over who gets the prize/ornament.  JMO JSM  I hope this makes sense.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #71 on: April 25, 2009, 09:02:55 PM »

JSM, it does make sense. 

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #72 on: April 25, 2009, 09:05:35 PM »

JSM, it does make sense. 
Thanks Muffy. It took a while for my on topic brain to post that. Thanks again.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #73 on: April 25, 2009, 09:12:18 PM »

Tevye-great post   

They did fight over Caylee all of them, George included. She was their little prize they got when they didn't expect it.

She was just an ornament for them, they could show off. But one of them broke the ornament when they were fighting over who gets the prize/ornament.  JMO JSM  I hope this makes sense.

I like you better when you are joking around. Just sayin'.

This subject is so dark and twisted that it is not hard to understand the joking around, just to really keep from crying or breaking things.

Having said that, I do agree with you that she was a cute object that everyone in the family thought they owned. The sad thing is, I don't think any one of them wanted the full-time care of her. She was getting older and having the two going on three attitude. She could no longer be left in a swing, or in a playpen. She was a full time job that Casey nor Spindy or George wanted. She was really like a hot potato, being passed from one to the other. I don't even think George was living at home at the time that Casey and Caylee disappeared in June. He wasn't there for Father's day, there was no celebration. I think it was his way of getting back into the home to go to bat for Casey. He lied to the LE about chasing Casey and later said he was mistaken. I think he outright lied about seeing them on June 16. There is something very dark and strange about all these people.JMO

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #74 on: April 25, 2009, 09:18:26 PM »

Humm.....Errr.....Hello?

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #75 on: April 25, 2009, 09:23:11 PM »

Humm.....Errr.....Hello?

I was just reading your post.  I think you may be right about the part about Caylee being too big to leave in a swing or in a playpen.  I don't recall seeing that she had play dates or was going to go to a pre school.  I took my first born to pre school so he could be around other children.  I'm trying to thing how/what the Anthony's would do when  Caylee  would have started school?  Children need to be dressed and ready, taken to school and picked up every day, M-F .  It's a commitment.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #76 on: April 25, 2009, 09:25:15 PM »

Tevye-great post   

I like you better when you are joking around. Just sayin'.

This subject is so dark and twisted that it is not hard to understand the joking around, just to really keep from crying or breaking things.

Having said that, I do agree with you that she was a cute object that everyone in the family thought they owned. The sad thing is, I don't think any one of them wanted the full-time care of her. She was getting older and having the two going on three attitude. She could no longer be left in a swing, or in a playpen. She was a full time job that Casey nor Spindy or George wanted. She was really like a hot potato, being passed from one to the other. I don't even think George was living at home at the time that Casey and Caylee disappeared in June. He wasn't there for Father's day, there was no celebration. I think it was his way of getting back into the home to go to bat for Casey. He lied to the LE about chasing Casey and later said he was mistaken. I think he outright lied about seeing them on June 16. There is something very dark and strange about all these people.JMO
Sorry Fanny, I promised I would be on topic tonight and the topic is dark and strange. I think they liked Caylee as a play thing, like a cuddly puppy. But puppies get big and want to run, play, get into things and the control freaks Cindy and George wouldn't or couldn't let her be a 2 year old. She was fine when they could keep her as a tiny baby like Paris Hilton does her little dog in a purse. But Caylee was getting bigger, stronger and wanted to play and have fun. It was all well and good if Caylee played and had fun when Cindy and George wanted to have fun and play. BUT when they didn't want play time, they shoved her back to the one person that didn't want her to begin with. That makes JSM very sad.  BUT Caylee is in a happier place now.

I hope this made some sense. My foot hurts and I am trying not to take anything but tylenol. 

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #77 on: April 25, 2009, 09:31:10 PM »

Had to come back for a second just to share what I was thinking while watching something that moved me tonight.  I thought to myself if only parents & adults in care of children would heed the wisdom & love this song below represents.   For those children that have been harmed or murdered by adults with no conscious, I say we raise our voices to guide the way for others...maybe one by one and a simple message will save a few more lives along the way

Children Will Listen

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/8VF3rWpF-rA&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x402061&amp;color2=0x9461ca&amp;border=1&quot; type=&quot;application/x-shockwave-flash&quot; allowscriptaccess=&quot;always&quot; allowfullscreen=&quot;true&quot; width=&quot;500&quot; height=&quot;405&quot;&gt;&lt;/embed&gt;&lt;/object&gt;" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/8VF3rWpF-rA&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x402061&amp;color2=0x9461ca&amp;border=1&quot; type=&quot;application/x-shockwave-flash&quot; allowscriptaccess=&quot;always&quot; allowfullscreen=&quot;true&quot; width=&quot;500&quot; height=&quot;405&quot;&gt;&lt;/embed&gt;&lt;/object&gt;</a>

(intro by Barbra-you've got to be carefully taught)    

Careful the things you say,
Children will listen.
Careful the things you do,
Children will see.
And learn.
Children may not obey,
But children will listen.
Children will look to you
For which way to turn,
To learn what to be.
Careful before you say,
Listen to me.
Children will listen.

How can you say to a child who’s in flight,
Don’t slip away and I won’t hold so tight?
What can you say that no matter how slight won’t be misunderstood?
What do you leave to your child when you’re dead
Only what ever you put in it’s head
Things that your mother and father had said
Which were left to them too.
Careful what you say, children will listen
Careful you do it too, children will see and learn.
Oh!

Guide them but step away,
Children will glisten.
Temper with what is true
And children will turn,
If just to be free.
Careful before you say,
Listen to me.
Children will listen...
Children will listen!
Children, children will listen

Goodnight friends...my sentimental mood & I are going to go chill a bit, take in a movie - Lubs ya all!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #78 on: April 25, 2009, 09:32:22 PM »

Humm.....Errr.....Hello?

I was just reading your post.  I think you may be right about the part about Caylee being too big to leave in a swing or in a playpen.  I don't recall seeing that she had play dates or was going to go to a pre school.  I took my first born to pre school so he could be around other children.  I'm trying to thing how/what the Anthony's would do when  Caylee  would have started school?  Children need to be dressed and ready, taken to school and picked up every day, M-F .  It's a commitment.
Muffy, I hate to say this, but I truly believe the Ants love those two yorkies more than they loved Caylee. Caylee was never around any other children. The Ants would have stuck their heads in the sand like the ostriches  they were and thought she was either going to school  or being home schooled by KC. Just a thought, JSM.   

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #79 on: April 25, 2009, 09:37:27 PM »

I wrote this one night some months ago and posted it on another message thread. Since I wrote it, I guess it is alright to post here without saying where I posted. I had it on a Word document in my files. It is still true today.
I was asleep and I woke up with a start and a thought that I had to get up and put to words. I know now the thing that has bothered me so much in the back of my brain that I had not really verbalized. It came to me in my sleep.

Caylee was surrounded by adults.  Grandparents and uncle and his girlfriend, Young adult friends, neighbors, storekeepers, beauticians, tatoo artist,, casual acquaintances, everyone that made up their community. Caylee’s picture was never shown with any other child that I can recall seeing. Obviously there wasn’t any little best friend that she had or a regular play date. She wan’t enrolled in preschool or ballet. Except for an occasional mother who was a friend that had a child that kept her was all. Out of all the people she knew, each on could probably relate a little part of the story that they couldn’t quite make right in their head but just ignored it. It was just something Casey did and was none of their business, didn’t care to get involved, wasn’t there problem. They saw Caylee was not always well cared for, maybe not given the proper food, and maybe even knew that Casey had a tendency to be more enthralled with the men around and not pay enough attention to Caylee. Her friends knew she brought her to places that a child should not be but said nothing. .In places too hard for a two year old to see stuff she should’t have seen. I’m sure some knew that Casey was drugging Caylee to put her to sleep sometimes. Each had their own opinon and did nothing. Her grandparents knew she wasn’t a good mother, they said so, but they failed Caylee by the things that were happening to her in the first two years of her life. And didn’t stop it. Multiple men, unknown father, tears with an ex boyfriend because she had a miscarriage. Over drinking and indulging., stealing, and partying all while Caylee was around. There was some pretty bad situations that caylee was in. Sleeping in the bed with her boyfriend for weeks was one. And no advocates stepped in for Caylee until after she was killed. He own grandparents didn’t protect her the most, and probably her brother Lee could have done much more to help but he liked the party style too .All the adults that knew her failed her until she died. Now total strangers are her advocates. LE, searchers, lab techs,  grammas with passion, young mothers raising there on, men In all walks of life that have children and grandchildren of there own that would have done anything for her to keep her from this. This child wasn’t accidentlly run over by a careless driver, or burned up in a house, or died from a terminal desease. She should have had everything going for her, but in the end she had nothing. Not one adult ever stuck their head out and said this isn’t right and report Casey and give her consequences. Caylee is gone and now she has advocates. Back wards in my view. And all JMO

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.