May 17, 2024, 09:29:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #8 7/20/10 - 7/23/10  (Read 249755 times)
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #80 on: July 21, 2010, 02:18:17 PM »

I stepped back from posting yesterday and I was not sure if I would post again on this case until I read the article that is posted here about Mr. Ed Dames and his contribution to this case.

IMVHO Awesome! Mr. Dames is volunteering to aid in this case. That means exactly what it says. He is a volunteer.
If he can help to find little Kyron then wonderful. I am supportive of his attempt to help.

I have only recently discovered what this "remote viewing" concept is all about. I am open to the possibility that there is viability and usefulness with this idea and potential opportunity. Obviously the CIA had thought the same.
Who knows why it is that Bin Laden has not yet been found? For all we know it might be hard to pin point his exact location as he may be consistantly on the move. As we all know Hussain was found because he was stationary for a period of time.

Whatever it takes to find Kyron and bring him home to those who love him.

Sincerely,
Patricia

Oh I so agree about anyone who volunteers their time and abilities to help in anyway! 

And even if others don't believe in whatever abilities those may be, I do think it's admirable that folks are willing to try.  Am thinking that's the important thing here.  Am betting that many of us would be out there searching for Kyron if only we could be. 

Think I'll go check out this 'remote viewing' thing, learn a bit more about it.  I do know that other forms of being psychic can be stunningly accurate.  Forensic astrology for example, are often startingly and amazingly right on with their charts and such.  And even those who predict a case right, say that it's not always 100% accurate.   Interesting tho when they do get things right. 

IMO. 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #81 on: July 21, 2010, 02:28:12 PM »

I do care about what makes a person hire someone to kill their spouse, most people, thank God go about that in a legal way and don't succumb to violence. I do want to know what makes a person tick and do such things, I am just a person that has to know why for everything, and that doesn't make me a bad person because of it. With everything, there is always more to a story.

I hear ya Rosie.  And do agree!  Especially with the part that there's always more to a story.  Seems this case is missing a lot, which makes it's very hard to do anything .. but wait. 

Got a chuckle from what you said above tho, read it a couple of times even.. lol  Cuz at first I thought you were saying that there was a legal non-violent way to kill a spouse.   Oh wait.. is there?      Monkey Devil!

My mind doesn't work with my fingers at times, I was trying to say through a divorce lawyer.    SuzieQ Thank-you excellent article.

an angelic monkey  Yeppers, that surely would be preferable.  Weird how it seems divorce is the last option of a lot of folks these days, trying to find their way out of a marriage.  And our young people are watching, learning.. yikes!

My heart goes out to James, being an impressionable teen, living thru this kind of nightmare with family.  He's gonna need all the loving support he can get, to help him get thru it.  And I think he has that in Ron/Angela and other family members who seem to be trying to surround him with love and protection.  I worry for Kiara and Quinn too.  Hopefully while Kaine/Desiree are busy dealing with all this stuff, that Kiara/Quinn have other supportive loved ones surrounding them as well. 

IMO. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #82 on: July 21, 2010, 02:27:46 PM »

Sebastian - the 3 people moderating the Terri Horman Support appear to be 3 separate people.  The names were listed on the wall for the administrators and they were Mary Covington, Marybeth Schaeffer and Cindy Butcher-Traynor Smalley. 

I think that Mary might be the medium psychic that has been posting all over the net about her innocence. I cannot remember what made me think that. I will have to go back and look. Some of the people that Terri was friends with on facebook prior to Kyron missing are friends with her mother Carole Moulton. Pamela Murray for example. She seemed to be really good friends with Terri, at least then, do not know about now. I also found a friend that I think may have turned on Terri.  I will look for my notes.
Sebatian/Klas got into a little tit for tat with these lovely girls last night, I knew I should of copied the post as it was deleted.  But in hindsight really who cares they are only trying to gain traffic and start rumors by misleading posts, for whatever agenda they have.  I do feel they have an agenda... JMO. 
The gest of the conversation was this they stated for other posters/members to remember that the poster (me) asking these questions of us is also the one who say an evil flower in the picture.
My response was I did not see an evil flower but felt evil in "the" picture, and find it ironic that you are making fun of things like this when one of your members is a physic and the one who brought the craiglist article forward linking to the picture.  Also told them that I found it disturbing they were posting about "not talking" to the media and claiming to have "inside" information they couldn't discuss while hiding behind an admin name. 
They did not take kindly to that and removed the post oh and unliked me I am heartbroken...lol
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #83 on: July 21, 2010, 02:38:14 PM »

Sebastian - the 3 people moderating the Terri Horman Support appear to be 3 separate people.  The names were listed on the wall for the administrators and they were Mary Covington, Marybeth Schaeffer and Cindy Butcher-Traynor Smalley. 

I think that Mary might be the medium psychic that has been posting all over the net about her innocence. I cannot remember what made me think that. I will have to go back and look. Some of the people that Terri was friends with on facebook prior to Kyron missing are friends with her mother Carole Moulton. Pamela Murray for example. She seemed to be really good friends with Terri, at least then, do not know about now. I also found a friend that I think may have turned on Terri.  I will look for my notes.
Sebatian/Klas got into a little tit for tat with these lovely girls last night, I knew I should of copied the post as it was deleted.  But in hindsight really who cares they are only trying to gain traffic and start rumors by misleading posts, for whatever agenda they have.  I do feel they have an agenda... JMO. 
The gest of the conversation was this they stated for other posters/members to remember that the poster (me) asking these questions of us is also the one who say an evil flower in the picture.
My response was I did not see an evil flower but felt evil in "the" picture, and find it ironic that you are making fun of things like this when one of your members is a physic and the one who brought the craiglist article forward linking to the picture.  Also told them that I found it disturbing they were posting about "not talking" to the media and claiming to have "inside" information they couldn't discuss while hiding behind an admin name. 
They did not take kindly to that and removed the post oh and unliked me I am heartbroken...lol

Now they are comparing Terri to Jesus Christ!  No kidding! 
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #84 on: July 21, 2010, 02:45:27 PM »

You are kidding me, OMG....some people really need help.  Not sure who they are, have my own thoughts they are pretty close to TH.  Know one of them from going back to the beginning of the site lives about 30 miles from me actually in Las Cruces.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #85 on: July 21, 2010, 02:52:15 PM »

You are kidding me, OMG....some people really need help.  Not sure who they are, have my own thoughts they are pretty close to TH.  Know one of them from going back to the beginning of the site lives about 30 miles from me actually in Las Cruces.

I was afraid to find out Joy Wray started the group!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #86 on: July 21, 2010, 02:55:13 PM »

Kyron's dad attends 3 hours of meetings at sheriff's office
by Teresa Blackman, kgw.com staff

kgw.com

Posted on July 21, 2010 at 11:45 AM

Updated today at 11:49 AM

PORTLAND – The father of missing seven-year-old Kyron Horman attended three hours of meetings at the Multnomah County Sheriff’s Office Tuesday.

KGW’s live truck was parked outside the sheriff’s office as Kaine Horman entered the building around 6 p.m. and left around 9 p.m. However, Kaine told KGW on the way out that he did not wish to comment on the three hours of meetings he had just attended.

Lt. Mary Lindstrand, a spokeswoman with the sheriff’s office, also told KGW she would not comment on why Kaine was there Tuesday.

Late Wednesday morning, Sheriff Daniel Staton released a statement to the media promising he was working to complete a thorough investigation, even if he could not elaborate on all the details.

“There are many decision points which are discussed and filtered among investigators, deputy district attorneys, command staff and other experts. Our detectives and searchers are continuing to follow up on many leads to include establishing and verifying information relating to Kyron's activities prior to his disappearance,” he said in the statement.

Staton told KGW he would accept written questions from reporters and then a written statement would be released no later than Friday in response to the questions submitted.

http://www.kgw.com/news/Kyrons-dad-attends-3-hours-of-meetings-at-sheriffs-office-98945234.html

sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #87 on: July 21, 2010, 03:04:10 PM »

Does anyone know anything more about Kyron's glasses supposedly being found at the school? I did read this, and I am not going crazy? Also, does anyone know if there are restrooms in the area where Kyron was supposedly going to see the electronics displays? Thank you!
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #88 on: July 21, 2010, 03:06:11 PM »

kgw.com

PORTLAND – The father of missing seven-year-old Kyron Horman attended three hours of meetings at the Multnomah County Sheriff’s Office Tuesday.

KGW’s live truck was parked outside the sheriff’s office as Kaine Horman entered the building around 6 p.m. and left around 9 p.m. However, Kaine told KGW on the way out that he did not wish to comment on the three hours of meetings he had just attended.

Lt. Mary Lindstrand, a spokeswoman with the sheriff’s office, also told KGW she would not comment on why Kaine was there Tuesday.

Late Wednesday morning, Sheriff Daniel Staton released a statement to the media promising he was working to complete a thorough investigation, even if he could not elaborate on all the details.

“There are many decision points which are discussed and filtered among investigators, deputy district attorneys, command staff and other experts. Our detectives and searchers are continuing to follow up on many leads to include establishing and verifying information relating to Kyron's activities prior to his disappearance,” he said in the statement.

Staton told KGW he would accept written questions from reporters and then a written statement would be released no later than Friday in response to the questions submitted.

http://www.kgw.com/news/Kyrons-dad-attends-3-hours-of-meetings-at-sheriffs-office-98945234.html

Thank you, Brandi... I suuure do wonder if it had anything to do with the info Harry Oakes turned over to MCSO?
mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #89 on: July 21, 2010, 03:06:33 PM »

It seems odd to me that no one was manning the electronics displays or were they??Nothing has been said either way.  Just cannot believe the child was abducted from school without a trace.  Too strange!!!!!!!!!!!!
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #90 on: July 21, 2010, 03:08:01 PM »

kgw.com

Trying to NOT read too much into this but question why DY was not at the meeting?  Would think both parents would be their if related to  information on Kyron. 
Can't help but also notice no one from the family has spoke all week.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #91 on: July 21, 2010, 03:15:01 PM »

It seems odd to me that no one was manning the electronics displays or were they??Nothing has been said either way.  Just cannot believe the child was abducted from school without a trace.  Too strange!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm completely lost on this also, without a trace on a day when the school had a special fair going on.   Brandi thank-you for the article.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #92 on: July 21, 2010, 03:16:14 PM »

kgw.com

Trying to NOT read too much into this but question why DY was not at the meeting?  Would think both parents would be their if related to  information on Kyron. 
Good point, and I may have missed this, but is Desiree and her husband back at home, or are they still in Portland?
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #93 on: July 21, 2010, 03:17:27 PM »

Maybe they were questioning Kaine. About Terri's activities, where she usually goes, went or whatever. They have been speaking to ppl, maybe there are some discrepancies. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #94 on: July 21, 2010, 03:19:27 PM »

kgw.com

Good point, and I may have missed this, but is Desiree and her husband back at home, or are they still in Portland?

To my knowledge they are back home in Medford which is nearly a 5 hour drive. 
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #95 on: July 21, 2010, 03:23:43 PM »

kind of OT.

I am not a big fan of the term "psychic". To me that implies that people are above others and I don't believe that anyone is all that special. I believe that if someone has some abilities it is creator given period. Not to forget mention that I truly despise anyone who would intentionally eploit anyone specifically and only for their own personal gain/profit. It's the most sickening thing in my eyes.

That being said,
I look at people like Pam Coronado and others and I truly appreciate their contributions. I don't believe that she is a "psychic" though nor do I believe that Mr. Ed Dames is a "psychic" but I do believe they are spiritual people with Creator given abilities.
My heart goes out to anyone who for the right reasons truly cares and is doing what they can in giving their time to help others.
jmvho

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #96 on: July 21, 2010, 03:26:42 PM »

kgw.com

To my knowledge they are back home in Medford which is nearly a 5 hour drive. 

Klaas, on the previous page, I noticed an oregonlive.com article posted in entirety. Thought you might want to know.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #97 on: July 21, 2010, 03:41:57 PM »

Thanks Brandi - I fixed it.  I had seen it then got side tracked, LOL 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #98 on: July 21, 2010, 03:49:59 PM »

Thank-you, I would imagine that both of them, Desiree and Tony, have to go too work. At least Tony does, I'm not sure what kind of employment Desiree has.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #99 on: July 21, 2010, 03:56:04 PM »

Because they have asked for so much money for the investigation and what they want to look at, it seemed to me that they didn't have a hot clue anymore. I can see them not searching any more unless there is a reason to seach a particular piece of property.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.