May 17, 2024, 07:46:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Petey goes for his puppy booster shots tomorrow.  He weighed 3.07lbs 3 weeks ago.  How much does he weigh now?  (Voting closed: January 22, 2010, 10:13:08 PM)
More than 4 pounds - 4 (17.4%)
More than 5 pounds - 7 (30.4%)
More than 6 pounds - 8 (34.8%)
More than 7 pounds - 4 (17.4%)
Who cares? - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 22

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #53 11/24/09 - 1/21/10  (Read 502693 times)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1660 on: January 11, 2010, 02:45:08 PM »

Good Morning All
I couldn't post this yesterday, i just couldn't. Just after I posted the pictures of little Harley, my daughter called & said he had been hit by a car. They live way out, 15 miles outside the city on 35 acres & the main road is a long way from the house. Every morning they let Harley out with Kingston & when he's done, he comes back to the glass door to be let in. Well, a kind soul found him run over in the road & brought him up to the house. My daughter & son in law immediately rushed him to the vet. His pelvis & legs are broken & if he is unable to have a bowel movement they will put him to sleep. I just cannot believe this happened. The area is like a family compound. My daughter, mom, sister & brother all have homes on this property. I'm the only odd-ball that lives in the city.They all have dogs & have never had one hit in all the years they've been out there. I guess it's inevitable if they're allowed to run loose. I'm so glad the girls were with us. This just makes me sick, poor little precious puppy   

Oh, Monken, I am so sorry!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1661 on: January 11, 2010, 02:49:40 PM »

I don't have evidence yet, but I suspect Petey has been cleaning the toilet at night.     When I went to get him this morning he had the toilet brush with him in his bed 

If it happens again tomorrow I'll attempt to get a photo of it

He is going to put 2NJ out of business!

I believe in miracles!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1662 on: January 11, 2010, 02:57:21 PM »

I'm posting this here for monkeys that may not make it over to the Recalls thread:

22,000 Acer Notebooks Recalled-Burn Hazard

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6906.new#new

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1663 on: January 11, 2010, 03:39:14 PM »

I don't have evidence yet, but I suspect Petey has been cleaning the toilet at night.     When I went to get him this morning he had the toilet brush with him in his bed 

If it happens again tomorrow I'll attempt to get a photo of it

OMG how funny.   

Wait until he masters Digger's personal favorite...the table cloth trick.When you pull that off you get all kinds of goodies from laundry that has just been folded to a newly opened box of Captain Crunch.   Monkey Devil!
I quit using my table cloth and put kiddie locks on the bottom cabinets,because he is a devil.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1664 on: January 11, 2010, 05:13:55 PM »

Hello Monkeys, my son and his girlfriend Maria, left this morning for their trip to Oklahoma City, they will be bringing home their new puppy, he is 1/2 german sheppard and 1/3 artic wolf, my son is set on naming him Jake, although Maria's hoping to change his mind, but we will wait and see, anyway.....the puppy is completly white with blue eyes and I can wait to see him in person, the owner has kept them supplied with pictures fom the time he was born until today through e-mails.....I hope to post a picture soon, he is beautiful...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1665 on: January 11, 2010, 05:24:42 PM »

Hello Monkeys, my son and his girlfriend Maria, left this morning for their trip to Oklahoma City, they will be bringing home their new puppy, he is 1/2 german sheppard and 1/3 artic wolf, my son is set on naming him Jake, although Maria's hoping to change his mind, but we will wait and see, anyway.....the puppy is completly white with blue eyes and I can wait to see him in person, the owner has kept them supplied with pictures fom the time he was born until today through e-mails.....I hope to post a picture soon, he is beautiful...

Oh HH I can't wait to see the pics, he sounds beautiful!  I have to admit I'd be affraid of a wolf hybrid though 
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1666 on: January 11, 2010, 05:49:54 PM »

Oh HH I can't wait to see the pics, he sounds beautiful!  I have to admit I'd be affraid of a wolf hybrid though 
I hope he is a good wolf puppy, lol....we had a dog for 9 years that was part GS and part wolf and she was the greatest, but she wasnt artic wolf either so I dont know what to expect, I hope he is a good dog though!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1667 on: January 11, 2010, 06:16:00 PM »

HigherHopes,please post photos.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1668 on: January 11, 2010, 06:31:28 PM »

Hey everyone!
Well it looks like Harley may make it through. He is in surgery for one of his back legs; it was fractured in 4 places!  They are putting pins in it. He has already had surgery on his other leg & has a yellow cast with blue paw prints(the only bright spot i could find in all this). He will need alot of tender loving care for the next several weeks but they should be able to bring him home tomorrow. I just can't believe this tragedy turned out as well as it did, he was just meant to be here. He does have to come through this surgery though so say a little prayer for him  an angelic monkey BBl

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1669 on: January 11, 2010, 06:54:17 PM »

Hey everyone!
Well it looks like Harley may make it through. He is in surgery for one of his back legs; it was fractured in 4 places!  They are putting pins in it. He has already had surgery on his other leg & has a yellow cast with blue paw prints(the only bright spot i could find in all this). He will need alot of tender loving care for the next several weeks but they should be able to bring him home tomorrow. I just can't believe this tragedy turned out as well as it did, he was just meant to be here. He does have to come through this surgery though so say a little prayer for him  an angelic monkey BBl

Monken,thanks for the update.I will pray for him.   an angelic monkey

~ Peter Frampton
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1670 on: January 11, 2010, 06:57:41 PM »

Hey everyone!

Monken what good news.  Prayers he does well with his surgery. Please keep us up dated.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1671 on: January 11, 2010, 07:03:41 PM »

Hey everyone!
  an angelic monkey I sure will, hopefully he will be home tomorrow, and in a few weeks will be fine.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1672 on: January 11, 2010, 07:05:22 PM »

Hey everyone!
Monken, I just read about your puppy dog. My prayers are with you and him tonight. I am glad his surgery went well.  an angelic monkey

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1673 on: January 11, 2010, 07:54:30 PM »

Hey everyone!

Prayers for Harley and his family going out now.

I believe in miracles!
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1674 on: January 11, 2010, 08:03:32 PM »

Offering prayers for Harley and the whole Monken family.   an angelic monkey
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1675 on: January 11, 2010, 08:38:33 PM »

Get well soon, Harley!!

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1676 on: January 11, 2010, 11:00:04 PM »

Monken! I'm so glad that Harley has a chance to come through this! My heart and prayers go out for him!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1677 on: January 11, 2010, 11:03:53 PM »

HH? Ceaser did a show with wolf hybrids. It might be worth a watch if it's on YouTube. He did fine, but there were a few differences that he needed the owners to understand to squelch a few instinct/behavior problems.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1678 on: January 11, 2010, 11:28:00 PM »

HH? Ceaser did a show with wolf hybrids. It might be worth a watch if it's on YouTube. He did fine, but there were a few differences that he needed the owners to understand to squelch a few instinct/behavior problems.
Thank You CBB, I will watch it ......its important to find out what we are up against.....and yes...as soon as they get home with him I will be sure to post some pictures, they are spending the night tonight in Memphis, and then on to oklahoma tomorrow to get him.

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1679 on: January 11, 2010, 11:35:03 PM »

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.