May 14, 2024, 07:08:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #8 3/18/09 - 3/23/09  (Read 291864 times)
AprilShowers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1580 on: March 22, 2009, 04:38:35 PM »

MAN! All I did was put up a link to the fair in Putnam County ... cause some folks asked if there was a fair actually going on, and my post was removed.   

Mod posted that the thread was for discussion with locals only, and that's what my original post was ... asking what they thought of the 'fair' rumor.  Really don't see the harm in linking to the fair page.   
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1581 on: March 22, 2009, 04:41:05 PM »

Cobra is paid partly by an anonymous donor in Miami. He says he will stay in Satsuma until his money runs out.  Maybe the money has run out? 

Hmmm.. Very possible!  Sounds like he's done quite a bit so far.  Am hoping if that's true, that more funds will be available to him soon. 

Maybe he just went home for the weekend to be with this family and is coming back...

I do recall Cobra mentioning in an interview that he did earlier last week that someone related to him was/is having a birthday this weekend.

Well, his intentions of getting the truth out of family members is blown now by his interview so he might as well stay home because he will probably be ineffective in anything he attempts to accomplish in the future.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1582 on: March 22, 2009, 04:41:14 PM »

So first off, let me start off saying that there are a lot of great opinions on here.  And I want to thank HH for her comment last night.  You see, ordinarily, I use a cell phone to peek at what you guys are saying and it is too hard to reply on it.  I also can't look at pics or websites that you guys refer to.  So the only thing that I have to go on is what is in the news and what is being said.  HH - I did not know that white boy greg was a black man until you brougt it up.  Thank you for that.  Not that color matters, except that in one post, Jr supposedly says that a black man in black took Haleigh.  It fit right in with my theory, so I had to post.

We'll continue to try and remember to post info from the links that get sent in so that everyone can read that info, thanks for reminding us! 

Over in another forum, there's been some speculation that there are actually two men, rather than one being referred to in that audio interview by Cobra.  One, 'a black man', (which could also be who Jr was referring to), and two, 'that white boy Greg'. 

I'm not sure if two men were being referred to or not.  Just passing along what they've been speculating on over there. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1583 on: March 22, 2009, 04:42:55 PM »

I don't know anything about that picture or what the source was, but just working with photoshop a lot, it looks to me that the hue/saturation has been toyed with. There appears to be a bleed of the blue dress color and that happens when you increase the saturation. No judgemnt of anything else done to the photo, but I do see that blur on her skin. JMO.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1584 on: March 22, 2009, 04:43:27 PM »

(posted by Wyks)
Oh... I have plenty of thoughts on this!  To comment tho... Well..    Am just gonna tuck this away under what locals 'appear to be' sharing on what they've experienced. 
-----------

Awwwwwwwww that's not fair! 

I wanna know!    I wanna know! 

Heheheeeeeee.. 

tbivens
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1585 on: March 22, 2009, 04:43:47 PM »

I hope thiell is wont' be too long!  But let me start by saying that I didn't have any opinion one way or the other, but did think that it was strange that Misty "couldn't remember".  So here goes - IMO <----- hehe learned that one! Misty is an immature child.  What young girl does not want to get married and live her fairy tell life?  And IMO, Ron is a young man who has not matured as of yet.  There are alot of thugs, wanna be gangsters, etc in this poor story.  Now, suppose that Misty was on a 3 day bender.  Suppose she wanted something more from Ron and he didn't want to get married.  Well, if Misty was on her bender, having fun, doing whatever it is that girls of that caliber do!! and she was doing it withg White Boy Greg.  Ron finds out that she is with him and he goes to wherever they are and forcefully rmoves Misty from Greg's presence.  I am assuming that this happened very recently before Haliegh went missing. Now Ron's done gone and PO'd Greg.  So what if after Ron goes to work, Greg does pay Misty a visit later that night.  Perhaps gives her something that knocks her out, so that she doesn't remember what happened, except she knows that Greg was there and Haleigh is not.  And just suppose that Greg took Haleigh when he left.  Could have  been that he was there close to the time that Ron was getting home from work, made alot of noise, enough to wake Jr. -hence Jr seeing a  black man in black clothes take his sister.  Now you have tit for tat.  Ron took something that Greg wanted and now Greg took something that Ron wanted.  Perhaps it is not Ron that Misty fears,  but Greg.  The back door could have been left open so that Greg could make a quick get away.  Perhaps Haleigh knows him also, so she being awakened didn't scream but rather just let him take her quietly.
Hence the coulch squeaking, supposedly
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1586 on: March 22, 2009, 04:45:22 PM »

Thank you to those in support of what I said in that post.   

I think it's right and appropriate for good monkeys to stand for what is right, even if/when it incl the goings on in these threads. 

I agree 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1587 on: March 22, 2009, 04:46:24 PM »

MAN! All I did was put up a link to the fair in Putnam County ... cause some folks asked if there was a fair actually going on, and my post was removed.   

Mod posted that the thread was for discussion with locals only, and that's what my original post was ... asking what they thought of the 'fair' rumor.  Really don't see the harm in linking to the fair page.   
No especially since that is where I got it and posted it here 
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1588 on: March 22, 2009, 04:47:04 PM »

I think it's right and appropriate for good monkeys to stand for what is right, even if/when it incl the goings on in these threads. 

I agree 
ITA with you too Wyks!! I usually do.. but I had to jump in and tell you 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
tbivens
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1589 on: March 22, 2009, 04:48:41 PM »

hence the quicky wedding, because now immature Ron thinks, he is not going to get Misty, she's mine.  Misty being all gaga because she is so excited to be getting married, so she can live happily ever after - remember, Ron is thinking with his little head.  Misty is afraid to say anything because she knows Ron will beat the crap out of Greg.  I know this still does not explain where Haliegh is, but I had to post my opinion.  It's been eating at me.  I think it makes alot of sense.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1590 on: March 22, 2009, 04:51:09 PM »

I'm beginning to think that Misty is another Casey A.  I mean as far as her actually telling the truth.  Who is she afraid of?  If she didn't have anything to do with the actual abduction, why not tell the truth?  Is she so immature that she does not realize the implications of her actions and the harm that she has caused.  Or is she of the same mind-set as Casey A.... all about herself with no concerns for anyone else. 

That  is what it is looking like to me, more and more.  How can she live with herself.

MHOO   

It's sure hard to know KYcat!  At times I do wonder about Misty, what could possibly be her intentions, etc.  At other times I see her as being scared stiff.  Fear can close the mouths of even the most yakity-yak person.  At other times I wonder if she's following some kind of script given to her by someone else.  We just don't know. 

I sure wish her family would pull her aside and encourage her to do the right thing by Haleigh, to just step up and out with what has happened, what she may know.  Even if she can't remember due to a variety of possible reasons.  IMO, she needs to step up, despite how she may be, despite the fear, the script, despite whatever.. and let the chips fall where they may.  That's what I'd be encouraging her to do, were I there.   

The truth is going to out, as it always does.  One way or another.  Might as well be now. 

All IMO.

tbivens
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1591 on: March 22, 2009, 04:54:16 PM »

It also plays right in with Ron seemingly knowing who took his baby girl.  And also Misty looking to Ron when asked questions that she can't answer.  Perhaps this is a war of words of sort between 2 thugs and Ron has to tread lightly or he is afraid that he will never see Haleigh again.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1592 on: March 22, 2009, 04:55:37 PM »

hence the quicky wedding, because now immature Ron thinks, he is not going to get Misty, she's mine.  Misty being all gaga because she is so excited to be getting married, so she can live happily ever after - remember, Ron is thinking with his little head.  Misty is afraid to say anything because she knows Ron will beat the crap out of Greg.  I know this still does not explain where Haliegh is, but I had to post my opinion.  It's been eating at me.  I think it makes alot of sense.
I think it makes a lot of sense also.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1593 on: March 22, 2009, 04:56:12 PM »

April, are you talking about this happening 'over yonder'??   

If so, not surprising at all.  Happens quite a bit, from what I hear.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1594 on: March 22, 2009, 04:57:48 PM »

I agree 
ITA with you too Wyks!! I usually do.. but I had to jump in and tell you 

Thanks NoRose and Flamom!   

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1595 on: March 22, 2009, 04:58:17 PM »

It also plays right in with Ron seemingly knowing who took his baby girl.  And also Misty looking to Ron when asked questions that she can't answer.  Perhaps this is a war of words of sort between 2 thugs and Ron has to tread lightly or he is afraid that he will never see Haleigh again.

Your theory is as good as any I have heard, tbivens.

But ...wouldn't LE have found her by now if this is the case? Where would he have hidden her? Surely they have investigated this guy by now.

Just a question that popped into my mind.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1596 on: March 22, 2009, 04:59:29 PM »

Hi CBB!  Good to see ya! 

tbivens
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1597 on: March 22, 2009, 05:05:55 PM »

I wish there was an answer to that Brandi.  I do hope that the little girl is alive.  I am just thinking that it's a case of - you stole from me, now I'm gonna steal from you To me it makes sense about the tattoo, also.  Someone has his little girl, but in Ron's immature mind, they will never completely have her because she will forever be with him, in this demented form.  "Think about it though.  I can't believe how well everything fits together.
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1598 on: March 22, 2009, 05:12:33 PM »

I don't know anything about that picture or what the source was, but just working with photoshop a lot, it looks to me that the hue/saturation has been toyed with. There appears to be a bleed of the blue dress color and that happens when you increase the saturation. No judgemnt of anything else done to the photo, but I do see that blur on her skin. JMO.

Good morning everyone. 

That's a screen shot snip of a picture that I took off of some website.   I enlarged the picture a little in photobucket, but didn't change the color or anything else.  I didn't notice the marks that Darla brought up when I posted it, but it's definitely a smudgy, or dirty picture, like Brandi mentioned.  The picture as a whole is smudged.  There's a spot on her forehead that looks to me like a water drop or something.   I'll see if I can find where I got the photo. 

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
Alvilda
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1599 on: March 22, 2009, 05:18:42 PM »

I wish there was an answer to that Brandi.  I do hope that the little girl is alive.  I am just thinking that it's a case of - you stole from me, now I'm gonna steal from you To me it makes sense about the tattoo, also.  Someone has his little girl, but in Ron's immature mind, they will never completely have her because she will forever be with him, in this demented form.  "Think about it though.  I can't believe how well everything fits together.

There are alot of places in that area where Haleigh, alive or not could have been taken.  The Ocala National Forest is desolate in many areas.  It's pretty empty except during hunting season.   There are also some big lakes (George and Crescent) as well as the St. John's River.

It would be impossible to search all of that ground and water.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.