May 21, 2024, 09:16:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #487 7/5 - 7/6/2006  (Read 139853 times)
yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #380 on: July 05, 2006, 09:14:44 PM »

Lala's, I don't have the date but Dave met with her. It was in his book & I have mine loaned out

I STAND WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ARUBA
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #381 on: July 05, 2006, 09:15:12 PM »

Does anyone remember the name of the assistant prosecutor that resigned?  And the date?   TIA
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #382 on: July 05, 2006, 09:16:20 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "AZLady"
I'll bet Klaas can come up with a pic of that Can-shit-o from the grocery store in Oranjestad.  She has everything in her bag of tricks.

Sorry to take so long..wasn't on PC, lol  Laughing

Do I have to have a samwich made out of that stuff again Mom ? Embarassed
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #383 on: July 05, 2006, 09:19:53 PM »

Hey Mrs~ I'm ok, just tired first day back at work...

Carnut~  I guess I'm just overloading on bad news.  People getting wiped out left and right or coming back in pieces from iraq.

Now this....

It gets me weary after awhile.

It never stops.

Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #384 on: July 05, 2006, 09:20:07 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Does anyone remember the name of the assistant prosecutor that resigned?  And the date?   TIA

I seem to recall that the assistant pros was the daughter of KJ's boss and some speculation there was politics involved in the resignation.
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #385 on: July 05, 2006, 09:21:05 PM »

Lala's - I've been trying to email you, but not sure it's working ... can you check?

I don't have the S/S thread saved on my computer. I do have a printout I can mail to you - but of course would need your street address.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #386 on: July 05, 2006, 09:22:51 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "AZLady"
I'll bet Klaas can come up with a pic of that Can-shit-o from the grocery store in Oranjestad.  She has everything in her bag of tricks.

Sorry to take so long..wasn't on PC, lol  Laughing

klaasend
I do hope that is not a actual manufactures logo in the pic..
We do not want you hit with a defamation of character suit  by them Wink

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #387 on: July 05, 2006, 09:23:10 PM »

Quote from: "Carnut"
Quote from: "Jacqueline"
Quote from: "mrs. red"
Quote from: "AZSunny"
Quote from: "Leslie"
I have been trying to catch up for an hour.   Arubagirl was born in March 1980 making her 26 years old.

Hi guys!!

I have been gone from about 10 days, and in the last couple of days of trying to catch up, (impossible!) I notice arubagirls name coming up a lot.  Is there some speculation about her that I am missing?  Can someone fill me in please?

Just coming in the cage, I haven't read back... but are we discussing AG?  how come?  what's up y'all??

Korea is set to launch 3 or 4 more missiles in the very near future according to News.

Hey Mrs, and all!

Really don't understand all the hubbub about the N. Korean missle thing.

If they ever launch a missle that Hits the U.S. then N. Korea should become a glass parking lot, what's the big deal?

Japan is our ally.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #388 on: July 05, 2006, 09:23:30 PM »

seeing if this works - test signature

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #389 on: July 05, 2006, 09:23:52 PM »

I seem to recall that the assistant pros was the daughter of KJ's boss and some speculation there was politics involved in the resignation.

Carnut, Maryanne Croes was the daughter of her boss but was only the spokesperson for the Office of the Prosecution, before Arlene.

Assistant prosecutor who resigned last name was something like Flanegan  or Flanigin?  

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #390 on: July 05, 2006, 09:25:32 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"

Carnut, Maryanne Croes was the daughter of her boss but was only the spokesperson for the Office of the Prosecution, before Arlene.

Assistant prosecutor who resigned last name was something like Flanegan  or Flanigin?  

Alamin Flanegan (sic)

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #391 on: July 05, 2006, 09:26:40 PM »

Marianne Croes, the sophisticated and attractive spokesperson.

Arleen Schippers, the ......................spokesperson.

Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #392 on: July 05, 2006, 09:27:02 PM »

Ok, I can go along with that. Guess my recall ain't what it used to be.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #393 on: July 05, 2006, 09:28:00 PM »

Quote from: "msmarple"
Lala's - I've been trying to email you, but not sure it's working ... can you check?

I don't have the S/S thread saved on my computer. I do have a printout I can mail to you - but of course would need your street address.

I have not received any emails from you yet. Are you using the email in profile?  If you want send it to Klaas and she will forward.
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #394 on: July 05, 2006, 09:28:50 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Quote from: "Jacqueline"

Korea is set to launch 3 or 4 more missiles in the very near future according to News.

Hey Mrs, and all!

Really don't understand all the hubbub about the N. Korean missle thing.

If they ever launch a missle that Hits the U.S. then N. Korea should become a glass parking lot, what's the big deal?

Japan is our ally.

If we value our allies, then the same should go if they get hit by a N. Korean missle. Kinda also should apply for Israel and any Iran action.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #395 on: July 05, 2006, 09:29:44 PM »

Marianne Croes, the sophisticated and attractive spokesperson.

Arleen Schippers, the ......................spokesperson.

Now, straighten me out on Marianne Croes, please.  My memory is fading after all this time.  She was who's boss or daughter?  What would be her age?  What was her job at the beginning and where is she now? Thanks.
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #396 on: July 05, 2006, 09:30:39 PM »

Quote from: "msmarple"

I have not received any emails from you yet. Are you using the email in profile?  If you want send it to Klaas and she will forward.

Look again ... I'm pretty sure my 4th idea worked!

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #397 on: July 05, 2006, 09:30:52 PM »

[quote="Anna

Alamin Flanegan (sic)[/quote]

Right and Dave says in his book that it was because ALE refused to question Koen.  His father was allowed to go to answer questions for him.  So why didn't KJ back her up?  Same reason she didn't try harder to get the search warrant for the sloots?  Further proof that it is  KJ who can order things done by the ALE.  

Tyler, do not type while getting an IV will back it up and make your vein irritated.  

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #398 on: July 05, 2006, 09:31:59 PM »

I have an additional question also.  Was Paulus still waiting to find out about his judgeship when Natalee disappeared?  I thought he knew in March, but I recall many times he was referred to as a judge in training. TIA
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #399 on: July 05, 2006, 09:32:23 PM »

[quote="Anna

Alamin Flanegan (sic)

Right and Dave says in his book that it was because ALE refused to question Koen.  His father was allowed to go to answer questions for him.  So why didn't KJ back her up?  Same reason she didn't try harder to get the search warrant for the sloots?  Further proof that it is  KJ who can order things done by the ALE.  

Tyler, do not type while getting an IV will back it up and make your vein irritated.  

.[/quote]

Think I'm pretty much on board with KJ being part of the problem.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.