May 05, 2024, 05:35:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #487 7/5 - 7/6/2006  (Read 138128 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #700 on: July 06, 2006, 02:18:13 AM »

.Third,
I guess you would have to have seen it all to believe it.  For months before their last crash they kept a thread just for trashing SM and it had more posts than just about any other.  Certain ones of us warranted our own separate thread for individual trashing, like me, for posting the things you have read here that I posted.  At times everything Tyler posted would be quoted and made fun of.  They hated all of us but some more than others like Nonesuche, Klaas, etc.

And yes, Diva and one of the other former mods were in on a group going to meet a little 18 yo MB girl to "rumble" and a grown man was bragging about how he was going to "spank" her, etc. and then later her boyfriend.  They have posted photos of the MB kids altered to make them look horrible, had one of Natalee as a cow and Beth milking her, Jug pregnant, are you not aware of this????  They made up a bunch showing Red and Tom supposedly with the PIMPS and one horrible one of Red doing something illegal for which I wish he had sued them!  They posted Beth had sex with governors to get them to boycott, just any and every hate thing they could think of.

Evil or Very Mad

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #701 on: July 06, 2006, 02:18:32 AM »

Quote from: "Hotshot"
Well guys, gonna get some sleep now.  I am seeing double.  Nice finally having a chat.  Goodnight to all, and prayers for Natalee.

Good night, Hotshot

We Remember Natalee Bumper Stickers ~ Prayers for Natalee and her family
http://graphicemotion.com/TES_Bumper_Stickers.pdf
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #702 on: July 06, 2006, 02:19:11 AM »

Quote from: "sb"
Think I'm gonna call it a day too. Y'all hang in there!

Good night

thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #703 on: July 06, 2006, 02:19:39 AM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Quote from: "thirdstrike"
How all those people could turn against Beth so, I don't understand.

I am a stickler for "associations". To me, if you RUN with the bad guys, you're a bad guy yourself. I have no patience for people who betray the ones they are close to.

I wouldn't go that far.  Running with "bad guys" don't make you bad yourself...unless you participate in "bad guy" activities with them...

Judge a tree by the fruit it bears, or better yet, the apple does not fall far from the tree.

Yeah, but if you're an orange, and happen to fall next to an apple, does that make you an apple too?

Point I'm trying to make is that everyone can be rehabilitated.  Sometimes, people lose their way.  It's up to all of us still on the right path to lead them back...
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #704 on: July 06, 2006, 02:20:31 AM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
How all those people could turn against Beth so, I don't understand.

I am a stickler for "associations". To me, if you RUN with the bad guys, you're a bad guy yourself. I have no patience for people who betray the ones they are close to.

I wouldn't go that far.  Running with "bad guys" don't make you bad yourself...unless you participate in "bad guy" activities with them...

Judge a tree by the fruit it bears, or better yet, the apple does not fall far from the tree.

Yeah, but if you're an orange, and happen to fall next to an apple, does that make you an apple too?

Point I'm trying to make is that everyone can be rehabilitated.  Sometimes, people lose their way.  It's up to all of us still on the right path to lead them back...

There is a difference in counseling with a person and mentoring them than "running with them."

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #705 on: July 06, 2006, 02:21:21 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Thirdstrike - if you look back a few pages Sleuth posted all of MazRads front page posts from June 12, 2005.  

As far as I'm concerned, WW/Mazrad has absolutely no redeaming values.

Here is the link to the MazRad posts from June 2005 on the FP.   I am not so sure that WW wasn't copying a post by a poster using the name Lindsey (not the Lindsey from MB).  But, like Klaas, I have not been able to find an orginal post by Lindsey that WW could have copied from.

XXX - if you still have WW's email, perhaps you could ask her about the Lindsey post???

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #706 on: July 06, 2006, 02:21:47 AM »

Quote from: "Anna"
.Third,
I guess you would have to have seen it all to believe it.  For months before their last crash they kept a thread just for trashing SM and it had more posts than just about any other.  Certain ones of us warranted our own separate thread for individual trashing, like me, for posting the things you have read here that I posted.  At times everything Tyler posted would be quoted and made fun of.  They hated all of us but some more than others like Nonesuche, Klaas, etc.

And yes, Diva and one of the other former mods were in on a group going to meet a little 18 yo MB girl to "rumble" and a grown man was bragging about how he was going to "spank" her, etc. and then later her boyfriend.  They have posted photos of the MB kids altered to make them look horrible, had one of Natalee as a cow and Beth milking her, Jug pregnant, are you not aware of this????  They made up a bunch showing Red and Tom supposedly with the PIMPS and one horrible one of Red doing something illegal for which I wish he had sued them!  They posted Beth had sex with governors to get them to boycott, just any and every hate thing they could think of.

Evil or Very Mad

That is beyond sick .......really ....... and I wonder what the problem is with some of my students ....... role models those folks are not.  Ugh.
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #707 on: July 06, 2006, 02:23:31 AM »

.Third,

Evil or Very Mad

To answer your question Anna...no, I didn't see this.  No reason to actually.  I said earlier I don't visit those sites...never have.  And, as I also said earlier...I don't vouch for anything those people do now.  All I know of them existed in the past...
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #708 on: July 06, 2006, 02:23:41 AM »

I thought Dash said that Lindsey did not know Natalee well at all and that she did NOT post any of those things.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #709 on: July 06, 2006, 02:24:07 AM »

.Third,

Evil or Very Mad

That's disgusting, Anna ~

There's a saying that water finds its level....  and I guess they did for now...  sad level to be on though...

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #710 on: July 06, 2006, 02:24:17 AM »

I thought Dash said that Lindsey did not know Natalee well at all and that she did NOT post any of those things.

That is what I Understood Too.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #711 on: July 06, 2006, 02:24:50 AM »

Quote from: "Sleuth"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Thirdstrike - if you look back a few pages Sleuth posted all of MazRads front page posts from June 12, 2005.  

As far as I'm concerned, WW/Mazrad has absolutely no redeaming values.

Here is the link to the MazRad posts from June 2005 on the FP.   I am not so sure that WW wasn't copying a post by a poster using the name Lindsey (not the Lindsey from MB).  But, like Klaas, I have not been able to find an orginal post by Lindsey that WW could have copied from.

XXX - if you still have WW's email, perhaps you could ask her about the Lindsey post???

Unfortunately, I don't Sleuth.  If I did, I probably wouild ask her directly...
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #712 on: July 06, 2006, 02:25:47 AM »

Anna - correct.

But one of two things happened:
A. A fake Lindsey posted a comment that Natalee ran away, and WW copied it to the FP
OR
B.  WW posted it to the FP pretending it came from someone named Lindsey....

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #713 on: July 06, 2006, 02:26:56 AM »

[
To answer your question Anna...no, I didn't see this.  No reason to actually.  I said earlier I don't visit those sites...never have.  And, as I also said earlier...I don't vouch for anything those people do now.  All I know of them existed in the past...

Well, when someone sends you an email that another site has a thread devoted to just how evil you are personally, human nature being what it is, one tends to check it out.   Wink

I remain stunned at the level of hatred I have seen exhibited in this case but it is the first one like this I have been deeply involved in.  I would never have believed how it would be and I still do not have a clue what motivates the hatred nor why they do what they do, not a clue.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #714 on: July 06, 2006, 02:28:31 AM »

XXX - I hear ya.  There were posters long ago that seemed great while on this forum but have moved elsewhere and have changed their tune.  

I also know of posters that have moved elsewhere and have not changed their tune, and remain staunch Natalee family supporters..

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #715 on: July 06, 2006, 02:29:17 AM »

Sleuth,

C.  WW posted it first as Lindsey, having taken the name of a little known MB student then quoted her own Lindsey post on the FP here.

PERSONA NON GRATA

thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #716 on: July 06, 2006, 02:29:28 AM »

[

Well, when someone sends you an email that another site has a thread devoted to just how evil you are personally, human nature being what it is, one tends to check it out.   Wink

I remain stunned at the level of hatred I have seen exhibited in this case but it is the first one like this I have been deeply involved in.  I would never have believed how it would be and I still do not have a clue what motivates the hatred nor why they do what they do, not a clue.

Well, I guess if I heard there was a "I Hate XXX" thread somewhere on a website...and people were actually contributing to it, I may read it too.  Wait...I think there may have been one of those somewhere about a little less then a year ago.  My bad...Wink
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #717 on: July 06, 2006, 02:31:12 AM »

Well, I guess if I heard there was a "I Hate XXX" thread somewhere on a website...and people were actually contributing to it, I may read it too.  Wait...I think there may have been one of those somewhere about a little less then a year ago.  My bad...Wink

Well, if there was, I never read it.   And if I would have happened accross it, I would have automatically dismissed it as rubbish...

thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #718 on: July 06, 2006, 02:31:24 AM »

Quote from: "Sleuth"
XXX - I hear ya.  There were posters long ago that seemed great while on this forum but have moved elsewhere and have changed their tune.  

I also know of posters that have moved elsewhere and have not changed their tune, and remain staunch Natalee family supporters..

Exactly my point sleuth!  Thanks for so eloquently stating what I could not...Wink
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #719 on: July 06, 2006, 02:31:45 AM »

Sleuth,

C.  WW posted it first as Lindsey, having taken the name of a little known MB student then quoted her own Lindsey post on the FP here.

Good point, Anna.  That is a possibility as well.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.