May 13, 2024, 11:04:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: After the 400+ document release - what is your current opinion?
Casey killed Caylee by accident or intentionally - 75 (89.3%)
Casey gave Caylee away to friends & knows where she is - 2 (2.4%)
Casey gave Caylee away to strangers & doesn't know where she is - 4 (4.8%)
Some unknown person stole Caylee from Casey - 0 (0%)
Someone else killed Caylee & Casey is covering for them - 3 (3.6%)
Total Voters: 83

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #8  (Read 477482 times)
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #480 on: August 24, 2008, 08:05:13 PM »

I will say this I pulled an employment search from Intelius on George Anthony..I dont think I can post them here because it wasn't a public search but I did not come up with anything.....It listed 39 George Anthony's nothing in the Orlando area....

hmmm... I was wondering about this.... maybe he just collects the police pension...

Could be, but it can't be much with only 10 years vested....most cops I know who've retired put in their 25 years for full pension & benefits. 

I think I heard somewhere that he was injured though. Maybe he's on disablity or Social Security Disability.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #481 on: August 24, 2008, 08:05:30 PM »

Welcome Joseph and thanks for sharing the photos and your knowledge of the case.

I have a question -

Have you and your searchers covered the areas around the Sawgrass Apartments? There is a lake / pond in the nearby vicinity. 

In my opinion, a person (Casey) who is actually giving you (me and everyone else) a possibly location - needs to be investigated further.

I think there is a chance Casey has told us where to find the body of Caylee and she even says so in many of her comments.

any thoughts or comments?

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
PugsRule
Scared Monkey

« Reply #482 on: August 24, 2008, 08:06:24 PM »

Joseph,

If you don't mind my asking....what made you decide to check Moss Park?

TIA

It is heavily wooded in some sections... it is 1500 acres, with an 1800 acre park backed up against it.  It is in the vicinity of the airport and it only took me 6 minutes from the area of the Anthony house.  I was driving in the area to see what would feel normal to drive to.  There is playground equipment there.... I figured... we searched heavily near the car location, now we need to focus on the opposite end of town and the cell phone pings.  I wish I had a more definitive location of these pings, but it has not been released as far as I know.   I used to live off of Narcoosee road where Lee Vista meets.... now my house is a home depot Sad  I used to play in the woods and in the lakes....  so I figured I would drive around a little bit and see what was around now... and maybe find a good location to search.

Your thinking is right on! I used to live off Goldenrod. When I was Casey's age we'd go to the beach via 50. Bithlo has been in my mind as a place of interest. What are your thoughts? I'm serious when I say I'll come and help you, I'll bring help as well. Thank you for the guts to take this on....I don't think people get the full extent of the "landscape" you've been up against. Please let me know if or how I can help. 

There are Angels among us.
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #483 on: August 24, 2008, 08:08:59 PM »

I will say this I pulled an employment search from Intelius on George Anthony..I dont think I can post them here because it wasn't a public search but I did not come up with anything.....It listed 39 George Anthony's nothing in the Orlando area....

hmmm... I was wondering about this.... maybe he just collects the police pension...

Could be, but it can't be much with only 10 years vested....most cops I know who've retired put in their 25 years for full pension & benefits. 

I think I heard somewhere that he was injured though. Maybe he's on disablity or Social Security Disability.

He did have a knee injury..I think I heard that on TV..But he is licensed as a Security Guard in the state of florida...So if there is not any info as far as income I wonder when he started this "Security Guard"thing..
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #484 on: August 24, 2008, 08:10:05 PM »

Just an FYI:

Joseph has spoken with Rick, Cindy's brother and he, as well as others have verified that he is who he states he is. I'm sure Joseph can fill you in on more detail.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #485 on: August 24, 2008, 08:11:18 PM »

He did have a knee injury..I think I heard that on TV..But he is licensed as a Security Guard in the state of florida...So if there is not any info as far as income I wonder when he started this "Security Guard"thing..

Just a thought but, if he has a weapon, maybe he registered for security work to be able to maintain the license for the gun? IDK. Just thinking.

MonkeyHunter
Scared Monkey

« Reply #486 on: August 24, 2008, 08:12:02 PM »

What happened with that picture of Casey with Melinda Duckett?
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #487 on: August 24, 2008, 08:12:51 PM »

Why can't I open that link?????

It was the same pic that Karma has above

Pic I was referring to of Casey was the yellow sign showing a person vomitting....it's on the fridge
This one

I dont see a yellow sign showing a person barfing...

It's in the pic of the nutso in a leather thong standing with another nutso....the pic is hanging on the fridge behind them...a yellow and black drawing.
Can someone bring over the pic of.....maybe a pregnant Casey sitting on the couch with some guy...she has a light yellow top on?It's on the 1st page,3rd pic on top.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
PugsRule
Scared Monkey

« Reply #488 on: August 24, 2008, 08:14:55 PM »

Pic I was referring to of Casey was the yellow sign showing a person vomitting....it's on the fridge
This one

It's in the pic of the nutso in a leather thong standing with another nutso....the pic is hanging on the fridge behind them...a yellow and black drawing.
Can someone bring over the pic of.....maybe a pregnant Casey sitting on the couch with some guy...she has a light yellow top on?It's on the 1st page,3rd pic on top.

Oh Blonde.....Thank you...it was driving me crazy. And yet so stupid! LOL

PugsRule
Scared Monkey

« Reply #489 on: August 24, 2008, 08:16:42 PM »

This one

Oh Blonde.....Thank you...it was driving me crazy. And yet so stupid! LOL

If that wasn't Blonde, I extend deep gratitude to that "spot on" Monkey!

MonkeyHunter
Scared Monkey

« Reply #490 on: August 24, 2008, 08:17:59 PM »

Welcome Joseph and thanks for sharing the photos and your knowledge of the case.

I have a question -

Have you and your searchers covered the areas around the Sawgrass Apartments? There is a lake / pond in the nearby vicinity. 

In my opinion, a person (Casey) who is actually giving you (me and everyone else) a possibly location - needs to be investigated further.

I think there is a chance Casey has told us where to find the body of Caylee and she even says so in many of her comments.

I only drove around Lake Conway... it is heavily populated.  There are however islands in the lake that would require a boat to go to... so I don't know... I do believe that this Lake Vaj guy is involved some how.... him or Derrick Williams.   I do believe this area is an area of interest.  I just can't find a location that we haven't looked at already that you could dump a body... if she is there.... she's in an apartment with a scum bag... because that apartment complex is crime central.
PugsRule
Scared Monkey

« Reply #491 on: August 24, 2008, 08:19:27 PM »

Klaas got as close as possible, but no definitive proof. God would that connection not change a lot of things!

MonkeyHunter
Scared Monkey

« Reply #492 on: August 24, 2008, 08:20:08 PM »

Joseph,

If you don't mind my asking....what made you decide to check Moss Park?

TIA

It is heavily wooded in some sections... it is 1500 acres, with an 1800 acre park backed up against it.  It is in the vicinity of the airport and it only took me 6 minutes from the area of the Anthony house.  I was driving in the area to see what would feel normal to drive to.  There is playground equipment there.... I figured... we searched heavily near the car location, now we need to focus on the opposite end of town and the cell phone pings.  I wish I had a more definitive location of these pings, but it has not been released as far as I know.   I used to live off of Narcoosee road where Lee Vista meets.... now my house is a home depot Sad  I used to play in the woods and in the lakes....  so I figured I would drive around a little bit and see what was around now... and maybe find a good location to search.

Your thinking is right on! I used to live off Goldenrod. When I was Casey's age we'd go to the beach via 50. Bithlo has been in my mind as a place of interest. What are your thoughts? I'm serious when I say I'll come and help you, I'll bring help as well. Thank you for the guts to take this on....I don't think people get the full extent of the "landscape" you've been up against. Please let me know if or how I can help. 

Send me an e-mail regarding searching... joseph.jordan@josephsjordan.com

I have lived off Narcoosee and Lee Vista Road... as well as Goldenrod and Bates Road.  These two areas are so close... I too used to drive to the beach via 50 and sr-520....

The landscape is nuts... we had a girl that almost had an alligator experience...
MonkeyHunter
Scared Monkey

« Reply #493 on: August 24, 2008, 08:22:21 PM »

Just an FYI:

Joseph has spoken with Rick, Cindy's brother and he, as well as others have verified that he is who he states he is. I'm sure Joseph can fill you in on more detail.

Cindy threatened Rick that if he talked to the media she would never speak with him again.  She basically shut him up.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #494 on: August 24, 2008, 08:23:19 PM »

Joseph, can I ask you something else, you did feel that the pink thing was a childs backpack right, and did it have monkeys on it, do you recall.????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
MonkeyHunter
Scared Monkey

« Reply #495 on: August 24, 2008, 08:24:00 PM »

Klaas got as close as possible, but no definitive proof. God would that connection not change a lot of things!

Is it posted somewhere?
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #496 on: August 24, 2008, 08:25:18 PM »

where is the Flordia business search site again??
MonkeyHunter
Scared Monkey

« Reply #497 on: August 24, 2008, 08:25:54 PM »

Joseph, can I ask you something else, you did feel that the pink thing was a childs backpack right, and did it have monkeys on it, do you recall.????

Someone compared it to a Wal-Mart tent set up... but there was no tent... it was like a knap sack....  it did not have monkeys on it.  It was not the backpack pictured with Caylee.... the only thing that stood out was the pants were size 5 like Casey's search warrant... and the panties seem to match Casey's.... the black tank top I think was in question about the white rim compared to some other photos... but other than that it was her size.
MonkeyHunter
Scared Monkey

« Reply #498 on: August 24, 2008, 08:26:35 PM »

where is the Flordia business search site again??

www.sunbiz.org
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #499 on: August 24, 2008, 08:27:55 PM »

I have a question -

I only drove around Lake Conway... it is heavily populated.  There are however islands in the lake that would require a boat to go to... so I don't know... I do believe that this Lake Vaj guy is involved some how.... him or Derrick Williams.   I do believe this area is an area of interest.  I just can't find a location that we haven't looked at already that you could dump a body... if she is there.... she's in an apartment with a scum bag... because that apartment complex is crime central.

Joseph, I don't think you need an area of total obscurity to hide a 2 - 3 year old.

She could literally be hidden in plain sight. I know that sounds odd, but a little girl the size of Caylee would not need to be hidden at all. At least not hidden as someone might hide the body of an adult.

My personal belief is that Casey wanted the body found and was going to pin the crimes on someone else - possibly Zenaida. In order for there to be a fall person - the body needs to be found.

Of course there is the possibility that Casey moved the body after her plan did not go as she envisioned. So, in a sense the body was at or near Sawgrass and she moved the body in the trunk of the car to a new location.

I believe in order for Casey to use the Sawgrass apartents - the body needs to be relatively nearby - with in a one mile radius.

I also think there is a very good possibly the body is not hidden at all - but just slightly concealed - and someone will turn over a tarp or a box - and there will be Caylee.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.