May 07, 2024, 04:56:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM'S BEGGING FOR BANNING THREAD #4  (Read 454572 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2340 on: September 15, 2009, 08:26:27 PM »

Just to make the day complete, my daughter called to tell us her husband blacked out at work, and was taken to the hospital. They ran some tests, he has had seizures in the past, to find the kid blacked out from all the stress he is under. So now I'm waiting to hear what they are going to do with him for that. He is more of a basket case then me  he hasn't been sleeping or eating    With all the fiascos going on in our household my dad couldn't have picked a worse time to come visit, the stress level here is sky rocketting by the minute. Then there car needed some costly repairs, so my husband paid for it. I have flat out told both of my daughters, we help you through the year, and we just can't do a Christmas, your Christmas from us has been through the year with certain emergencies that we helped with. I need Valium Kitty 

Sorry NoRose.  an angelic monkey  Maybe you could drink some of your husband's white wine. When is your dad due to be there? Maybe you could tell your dad that your husband forgot to pay for his ticket. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2341 on: September 15, 2009, 08:31:48 PM »

I have been fighting sleep for the past two hours. I'm not used to getting up at 5:30am. I'm going to go to bed early. I had to take some benedryl earlier, and now I am paying for it.

Night everybody. I hope everyone feels better tomorrow.  an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2342 on: September 15, 2009, 08:34:37 PM »

I have been fighting sleep for the past two hours. I'm not used to getting up at 5:30am. I'm going to go to bed early. I had to take some benedryl earlier, and now I am paying for it.

'Nite Fanny.I am going to watch movie.See you tomorrow.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #2343 on: September 15, 2009, 08:41:46 PM »

Just to make the day complete, my daughter called to tell us her husband blacked out at work, and was taken to the hospital. They ran some tests, he has had seizures in the past, to find the kid blacked out from all the stress he is under. So now I'm waiting to hear what they are going to do with him for that. He is more of a basket case then me  he hasn't been sleeping or eating    With all the fiascos going on in our household my dad couldn't have picked a worse time to come visit, the stress level here is sky rocketting by the minute. Then there car needed some costly repairs, so my husband paid for it. I have flat out told both of my daughters, we help you through the year, and we just can't do a Christmas, your Christmas from us has been through the year with certain emergencies that we helped with. I need Valium Kitty 

Sorry NoRose.  an angelic monkey  Maybe you could drink some of your husband's white wine. When is your dad due to be there? Maybe you could tell your dad that your husband forgot to pay for his ticket. 
Monday, he keeps calling me to make sure we paid for the ticket, I keep telling him yes. But just now I got together with two of my neighbors, and tomorrow I'm going to one of their houses to call the association over all this nonsense, because today the lady called me a liar, and that I'm the only one complaining, which is a lie, so I feel that something now will be accomplished 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2344 on: September 15, 2009, 08:42:18 PM »

Have a good night's sleep  an angelic monkey
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2345 on: September 15, 2009, 08:42:42 PM »

'Nite Fanny.I am going to watch movie.See you tomorrow.   
Have a good night  an angelic monkey
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2346 on: September 15, 2009, 08:44:04 PM »

I write mine on notebook paper and throw them in grandson's secret kitchen draw.We are going to copy them to cards and make his Mom a recipe box.   

This is really sweet Trimm, I wish my mom would have done stuff like this with my kids when they were younger! 

Northern and Mission, Meatballs were great! I kinda tweaked both recipes into one, and it worked out well! My son came in from school and said Oh no, meatballs!  I said But wait, it's not my recipe!  Thanks again!

Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2347 on: September 15, 2009, 08:48:06 PM »

Took me a while to find the actual recipe in my box as I  have been making these for so long I wing it.

Salmon Patties

When you have left over salmon (a nice piece at that when crumbled is about 1/2 cup of meat)

1 box (the regular size 120g) stove top stuffing mix for chicken
3/4 cup water
1/4 cup mayo or miracle whip ( I like mayo better but that is my taste)
2 Tbsp lemon juice
1 cup shredded cheese ( cheddar, mozza, anything you have or a combo of cheeses)
1 carrot grated through the course teeth of a grater (about 1/4 to 1/2 cup)
Kellogg's cornflake crumbs

Mix everything except the cornflake crumbs in a bowl.  Shape into eight patties, using about 1/2 cup of the  mixture for each patty.  On a shallow plate ( I use a pie plate, put about 1 cup cornflake crumbs.  Coat each patty in the crumbs so they are totally covered.  Add more crumbs in your plate if needed.  Cover and refrigerate at least 20 min.

In a  large  skillet put 2 TBSP butter and 2 TBSP olive oil  on medium heat. Add patties to skillet in batches frying for about 6  6 min. or until golden brown on both sides, turning carefully after 3 min.  You may need to add more butter and oil as you fry them as the bread crumbs will absorb some. 

If you want to do this with tuna use 2 cans tuna, the stuffing, water and mayo/miracle whip in the same amounts as above and add 2 TBSP sweet relish, 1 cup cheese and chopped green onions. then follow recipe from let sit in fridge for 20 min.

This one is definitely a keeper! Thank you again! We love salmon patties, 'cept it's from a can! 

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #2348 on: September 15, 2009, 08:51:11 PM »

Nite Fanny. I am about to go to bed myself. Sleep well.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2349 on: September 15, 2009, 08:54:31 PM »

Monday, he keeps calling me to make sure we paid for the ticket, I keep telling him yes. But just now I got together with two of my neighbors, and tomorrow I'm going to one of their houses to call the association over all this nonsense, because today the lady called me a liar, and that I'm the only one complaining, which is a lie, so I feel that something now will be accomplished 
Called you a liar?  Go for her No Rose, I will send bail money for you. Good thing you have neighbors that are lending you a hand. I swear I will drive all the way there with Josef to give you help.  an angelic monkey

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2350 on: September 15, 2009, 08:56:23 PM »

I write mine on notebook paper and throw them in grandson's secret kitchen draw.We are going to copy them to cards and make his Mom a recipe box.   

This is really sweet Trimm, I wish my mom would have done stuff like this with my kids when they were younger! 

Northern and Mission, Meatballs were great! I kinda tweaked both recipes into one, and it worked out well! My son came in from school and said Oh no, meatballs!  I said But wait, it's not my recipe!  Thanks again!
  Glad they were good Gizzie!!! I wish I cooked, but I have two servings of Chinese take away that I am about to devour!!!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2351 on: September 15, 2009, 09:07:43 PM »

Night Monkeys, time for magical cough medicine and very old videos of EastEnders. Sleep well. Prayers have been said for all!  an angelic monkey

One thing JSM has noticed and I don't know if anyone else has is the Monkey bike's tire is rolling clockwise so said monkey is riding backwards. Anyways I love the monkey bike, rolling back or forwards. I just am a silly monkey that notices things like that. (notice I didn't say I was a st*pid monkey)  an angelic monkey

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2352 on: September 15, 2009, 09:14:11 PM »

Called you a liar?  Go for her No Rose, I will send bail money for you. Good thing you have neighbors that are lending you a hand. I swear I will drive all the way there with Josef to give you help.  an angelic monkey
Thanks JSM  Hopefully tomorrow my friend Margo will be able to get things done, nobody takes me serious and she is real good with words, so I'm hopeful. Yes, she said that I was the only one complaining and she only ever got one email from another neighbor. Margo is calling her and her assistant all the time. And now we have the new couple who just moved here from Iowa on board, so that will help. And yes that I'm lying about another person calling and complaining which I know Margo is. And now I'm just wild, it looks like the police lost the person of interest in Annie Le's murder 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2353 on: September 15, 2009, 09:15:04 PM »

Night Monkeys, time for magical cough medicine and very old videos of EastEnders. Sleep well. Prayers have been said for all!  an angelic monkey

One thing JSM has noticed and I don't know if anyone else has is the Monkey bike's tire is rolling clockwise so said monkey is riding backwards. Anyways I love the monkey bike, rolling back or forwards. I just am a silly monkey that notices things like that. (notice I didn't say I was a st*pid monkey)  an angelic monkey

Sleep well, take an extra swig of the magical cough medicine for me 
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2354 on: September 15, 2009, 09:34:08 PM »

Goodnight JSM, Sleep well!

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #2355 on: September 15, 2009, 10:06:48 PM »

Are they gonna call Pelosi up on the carpet for calling the CIA a liar?    He!! no
He!! no, that tight faced, wig wearing, finger wagging witch can do anything she wants. I just got done telling the lady from the association to Kiss My Azz    I'm fired up now 

You go girl I just read what you posted to my husband and he cracked up - he can't stomach Plastic Pelosi.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2356 on: September 15, 2009, 10:13:29 PM »

Update:

First, thanks for all your well wishes! an angelic monkey You have no idea how much fun the monkeys can be in a doctor's office. Well, even tho they do have wi-fi there in the chemo room, I didn't have my computer with me, so you weren't really with me, but...

My sis was with me and we started talking about Roombas. I was telling her about the monk that has 3. I said I wanted one, and then we talked about how we think they work. Then, I just started laughing like an idiot, and she says, "What?"
So I said "Hey, wouldn't it be funny to put a Roomba and a cat in the same room?!" She's a cat person, I'm a dog person. But just talking about it made us laugh so much the nurses asked if we were ok! It was awesome to laugh like that!

So, looks like I get chemo and hormones, no radiation. Good part is one 2 hour treatment every 3 weeks. So, time saving. Bad thing is the side effects. but, looking on the bright side (not towards the light, dammit, just the bright side!) maybe I will get strawberry blonde curly hair for Christmas!

Oh, yeah, and then there's that stupid mastectomy (dang it, I don't want to know how to spell it right!). Haven't yet made the final decision on the reconstruction.....anyone got any green velvet curtains I can have (Carol Burnett as Scarlett O'Hara- Gone With The Wind reference)?

So again, thanks for all the good wishes and the laughs. CC, my onc doc says if I get nose cancer, we're gonna sue your azzz!

Thank you for the update Teyve - your monkey friends care, we will be an army of strength for you during your treatment.  Your attitude is amazing but even on the down days lean on us we are here!  I will pray for you and for your curly strawberry blonde hair too.  an angelic monkey

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2357 on: September 15, 2009, 10:16:18 PM »

Sorry I forgot to say good evening to everyone - just peeking in a bit before turning in - I am beat tonight.  JSM I hope you feel better tomorrow. 

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2358 on: September 15, 2009, 10:21:48 PM »

Carol Burnett.
Part 1   <a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/4aRMZ4ePmMM&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x5d1719&amp;color2=0xcd311b&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/4aRMZ4ePmMM&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x5d1719&amp;color2=0xcd311b&amp;border=1</a>

Part 2  <a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/TjhtxfSMIWk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x5d1719&amp;color2=0xcd311b&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/TjhtxfSMIWk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x5d1719&amp;color2=0xcd311b&amp;border=1</a>

Omg lmao those were the days watching Carol Burnett but this skit was priceless!

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2359 on: September 15, 2009, 10:25:42 PM »

When it rains it damn pours - No Rose I hope everything is going to be ok - You are so nice to help your daughter and her hubby out - you are a great mom.  an angelic monkey

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.