May 17, 2024, 06:20:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #38  (Read 393573 times)
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1720 on: October 09, 2008, 09:42:06 PM »

Chuck, have no problem with you caring for your fellow man or woman. Compassion is a terrific quality.

I think most all here have that quality - that's why we're all here.

I'm not going to attack your words or you. I just think if George is the honest person you state he is, he could have helped this case and his granddaughter a bit more by being truthful and not playing games that were eventually going to be discovered.

Even if George is innocent and just a victim as you state, his judgment is terrible. Selling out your granddaughter while protecting your daughter is about as low as you can go in my book.

If George is innocent and just a victim as you state, the best way for him to redeem himself and re-capture his mental stability is to start telling the truth, and the whole truth. Not parts of it. I contend that George is having the problems he does because he is not true to himself or his granddaughter.

George has alot to think about.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1721 on: October 09, 2008, 09:43:08 PM »

Could someone give a quick summary of today's events?  Sixty pages are alot to cover.  Thanks!!!

1.  Case is going to the Grand Jury this Tuesday on MURDER charges
2.  George will be testifying for the prosecution
3.  TES is back in Orlando now and will start searching near the airport where the cell phone pings were. 
4.  Lee refused to give DNA and also refused a polygraph

Thank you, thank you you are great!   
515angel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1722 on: October 09, 2008, 09:45:02 PM »

FWIW

http://community.myfoxorlando.com/blogs/WOFL/2008/08/04/The_Search_for_Caylee_Anthony?page_no=5817

Karmalady
Oct 9, 2008 | 7:52 PM Hey everyone.

Been a "lurker" here for quite some time but had to post this. First want to say that I'm not a troll/or troublemaker. Follow this blog/case daily and want justice for Caylee as much as everyone.

Anyway..just got a call from a co-worker of mine whose stepfather works for OSCD. She told me that they have located Caylee's body today. Tells me it was VERY CLOSE to the Anthony house and. I IMMEDIATELY disbelieve this as I told her nothing on the news. I also told her it's probably a rumor since someone posted something today on Craigslist.
She assures me that it is not a rumor and that this info came from her stepdad, a police officer.

I hope it's true. She has no reason to lie to me. She knows how much I live and breathe this case and pray everyday for Caylee.

I guess we will see if there is any truth to this.

http://community.myfoxorlando.com/blogs/WOFL/2008/08/04/The_Search_for_Caylee_Anthony?page_no=5824

Karmalady
Oct 9, 2008 | 9:07 PM I called my co-worker back. Told her I was annoyed with her because nothing on news/NG show and asked her to be honest w/me on this finding Caylee rumor.

Again, she assured me the info is TRUE. She only relayed this to me because she knows how I feel about this case. Told me things are being kept very hush hush and announcement will probably be tommorrow. Said she wasn't supposed to "tell me" and stepfather is upset w/her now. Will not tell her location or any other details.

Anyway, sorry if this caused any problems. I will call LP and see if he knows anything. I take it w/ a grain of salt. Hope it is true. I do trust her but again do not understand why this isn't breaking news here in Orlando.

What I don't understand is IF they found her today, how do hey KNOW it is her?  We've been assuming by now there would only be skeletal remains. Which could be discounted as animal by sight.  Human and small enough to be a child would need DNA testing. The only way to find and ID her on sight is if she were recognizable as Caylee. It's been said by Dr Baden  wrapped and in water the body would be preserved. I would love to believe she has been found as we all would , but this question is not allowing me to believe it totally.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1723 on: October 09, 2008, 09:45:09 PM »

Could someone give a quick summary of today's events?  Sixty pages are alot to cover.  Thanks!!!

There was a "rumor" that they had found her body at the grandparents home - there was nothing happening at the Anthony's (webcam) - so someone (sorry, can't remember who) thought of the the great grandparents house.  - so far not true.

and then the info about Lee tonight and George testifying against Casey.  Help....am I leaving anything out?

Thanks so much! 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1724 on: October 09, 2008, 09:45:43 PM »

Chuck, have no problem with you caring for your fellow man or woman. Compassion is a terrific quality.

I'm not going to attack your words or you. I just think if George is the honest person you state he is, he could have helped this case and his granddaughter a bit more by being truthful and not playing games that were eventually going to be discovered.

Even if George is innocent and just a victim as you state, his judgment is terrible. Selling out your granddaughter while protecting your daughter is about as low as you can go in my book.

If George is innocent and just a victim as you state, the best way for him to redeem himself and re-capture his mental stability is to start telling the truth, and the whole truth. Not parts of it. I contend that George is having the problems he does because he is not true to himself or his granddaughter.

Rob you took the words right out of my mouth.  I agree with you 1000000%.

ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1725 on: October 09, 2008, 09:46:12 PM »

(((Please...no condescending remarks about my post..but if there are... I will try to understand the reasons behind them)))

Chuck~ FWIW I also feel the same way about George. He seems lost to me. His odd behaviors seem like someone who is just scared and feels like there is no way out.  Almost like someone trying to reach out for help in an odd sort of way if that makes sense.

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1726 on: October 09, 2008, 09:46:49 PM »

O/T - real quick please - Klaas, I sent you an email but can not check to see if you responded I am on a very low signal and I keep getting dropped!  All because a man that looked very hard up came to my door today and asked if he could trim my palm trees to earn some money.  I was very reluctant but felt sorry for him.  He came to the door asked for his money and abruptly left!  Come to find out, he cut right through our cable line!  No TV, No internet. 
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1727 on: October 09, 2008, 09:47:38 PM »

FWIW

http://community.myfoxorlando.com/blogs/WOFL/2008/08/04/The_Search_for_Caylee_Anthony?page_no=5817

Karmalady

Been a "lurker" here for quite some time but had to post this. First want to say that I'm not a troll/or troublemaker. Follow this blog/case daily and want justice for Caylee as much as everyone.

Anyway..just got a call from a co-worker of mine whose stepfather works for OSCD. She told me that they have located Caylee's body today. Tells me it was VERY CLOSE to the Anthony house and. I IMMEDIATELY disbelieve this as I told her nothing on the news. I also told her it's probably a rumor since someone posted something today on Craigslist.
She assures me that it is not a rumor and that this info came from her stepdad, a police officer.

I hope it's true. She has no reason to lie to me. She knows how much I live and breathe this case and pray everyday for Caylee.

http://community.myfoxorlando.com/blogs/WOFL/2008/08/04/The_Search_for_Caylee_Anthony?page_no=5824

Karmalady
Oct 9, 2008 | 9:07 PM I called my co-worker back. Told her I was annoyed with her because nothing on news/NG show and asked her to be honest w/me on this finding Caylee rumor.

Again, she assured me the info is TRUE. She only relayed this to me because she knows how I feel about this case. Told me things are being kept very hush hush and announcement will probably be tommorrow. Said she wasn't supposed to "tell me" and stepfather is upset w/her now. Will not tell her location or any other details.

Anyway, sorry if this caused any problems. I will call LP and see if he knows anything. I take it w/ a grain of salt. Hope it is true. I do trust her but again do not understand why this isn't breaking news here in Orlando.

I think I BELIEVE
Don't we have a karmalady as a member too?  Wonder if it is our member?  I WANT TO BELIEVE.....
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1728 on: October 09, 2008, 09:49:58 PM »

Trying to look at the Anthony's from all perspectives, I think the truth was a slow revelation for them.  The mind can play tricks when a person doesn't want to believe the worst.  I have heard many a ridiculous rationalization from people in denial.
Maybe they are finally coming to terms with the truth seeing KC's behavior at home, and maybe that is why they are laying low lately.  They could find themselves between a rock and a hard place....just thought I'd be a little compassionate towards them for the moment.   Not to worry though it won't last   
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1729 on: October 09, 2008, 09:50:23 PM »

FWIW

Karmalady

Karmalady

I think I BELIEVE
Don't we have a karmalady as a member too?  Wonder if it is our member?  I WANT TO BELIEVE.....
Hey  junkie.......Im on the phone with my friend right now and he said NO.....a body HAS NOT  been found.......I wish it were true but I believe and so does he that Tim will be the one to bring Caylee home...........

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1730 on: October 09, 2008, 09:50:28 PM »

Now, that would give Lee a reason to be "missing" now, and Mallory to have broken off their relationship (if true).  How sad is that?  Yikes, I wonder if she would have any recourse to keep her baby away from crazy Cindy?

I feel better about George now.  I wonder if he helped her still though.  Maybe that's why Tim is here and LP is so excited and sure they're going to find her?

Did George make a deal?

I feel better about George, too. I wonder, though, is he still in that house with her? How completely weird must that be? 

I fully understand why my opinions are are not shared by others here, However....I still stand by his side. I truly believe he's a victim, along with Caylee. And my opinion of him has not changed. I feel that he has been kept mostly in the dark in the Anthony's family. I think he's being overwhelmed with the information that's coming out about his daughter. You can see in his eyes, that he's scared. I think he knows that he has lost his grand daughter, and he knows he's going to lose his daughter as well (this, he told me). Even though I've spoken with Cindy only a couple of times on the phone (she was pleasant), it's my opinion that she wears the pants in the family. It appears that she has a much stronger personality than George's, and she's the boss.

I fear for both his mental health, and what this may lead him to do. A weak person can sometimes only take so much, before they do something stupid. I've even discussed this with George, so this is why I have concerns on his mental stability. He almost "lost it" not long ago, and I'm afraid this may put him over the edge....again, but worse this time. This situation is just getting worse each passing hour.

When this all comes to an end (and it will), he will end up losing Cindy, Casey, and more sadly...little Caylee Marie. If he doesn't get professional help...he may even lose himself.

The last time I've been in contact with George, it was a short text message I received from him couple of days ago.

I pray for a quick closure to this awful mess.

For what it's worth: I'm glad Jose is Casey lawyer. He's so incompetent (stupid), he's actually going to help the prosecution in winning their case against Casey.

So that there is NO questions as who's side I'm on, or who I support: I'll stick with George (unless real evidence changes this), and of course....little Caylee Marie. I will wear my purple "Help Find Caylee" band, until TES brings her home. I pray that this will be very soon.

Chuck

(((Please...no condescending remarks about my post..but if there are... I will try to understand the reasons behind them)))

No condescenscion from me!  I think Cindy has George neutered and he is quite afraid of her.

Lisa
I agree..George speaks his mind, when cindy ain't around to speak for him or squeeze his knee..lol! I really liked how george told le about casey using cindy's car. I know it's hard with it being his daughter but so far he has done the right thing..jmo
515angel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1731 on: October 09, 2008, 09:51:20 PM »

O/T - real quick please - Klaas, I sent you an email but can not check to see if you responded I am on a very low signal and I keep getting dropped!  All because a man that looked very hard up came to my door today and asked if he could trim my palm trees to earn some money.  I was very reluctant but felt sorry for him.  He came to the door asked for his money and abruptly left!  Come to find out, he cut right through our cable line!  No TV, No internet. 

Oh MT, I'm sorry...in this morning's thread, Klaas made you up for Halloween!
She made you look even more adorable if possible!

Hope you're back online soon. You were being a thoughtful Monkey today. Hope your good deed eventually comes full circle.
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1732 on: October 09, 2008, 09:54:04 PM »

Bravo!!!!!!  If I can add - Chuck, why is George still there?  Does he not have a backbone?  Does he not care enough for his character than to stay in that house with his dignity being ripped from him slowly?  Have you offered him safe harbor?
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1733 on: October 09, 2008, 09:55:25 PM »

MT
This story is making me paranoid, have the A's discovered your address?   
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1734 on: October 09, 2008, 09:55:35 PM »

Omg of course I was thinking the same thing...I bet he was the one driving her around, he was the one who warned her that CA was coming to Tony's so she could start deleting things on the computer, he is the one that gave them those fake emails..after stating to LE that she wiped yahoo clean of everything after a certain date..Come to think of it maybe that is why she is so confident knowing her brother was involved thinking that he took care of everything...Everyone said that she would confess to Lee first
[/quote]Kristen, that makes a lot of sense, doesn't it?  I posted a while back she probably got a "warning" phone call and it had to be Lee, IMO.  He's got something to hide, can't wait to see what it is.
[/quote]

I am with you on this, he was the one that warned her I think on July 3rd about her Mom looking for her, he was the one who warned her she was coming to Tony's. It is starting to all come together now and I cannot wait to see what the prosecution has on Tuesday!!!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1735 on: October 09, 2008, 09:55:43 PM »

I just now read that George is supposedly testifying for the PROSECUTION. I mayneed to re-consider IF true.

wreck - I have been a bit busy the last hour or so, and am not totally caught up from that, but I saw this post by you and wanted to let you know (if no one has yet) that George is being subpoenaed for the Grand Just hearing on Tuesday.

ALL of the people subpoenaed for that are on the prosecution's side. It is a hearing to find out if there is enough evidence to charge Casey with murder.

George has no say in this. He HAS to go and testify.

You may resume feeling anyway you choose about George. I share your feeling. I believe he is involved!

cheerio
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1736 on: October 09, 2008, 09:55:59 PM »

Casey is such a spoiled, prissy, girly girl that I have difficulty imagining her handling the decomposing body of her child and going to any great effort to dispose of her remains.

I still think she had help to do the real dirty work.
   I always thought no way could she pull this off by herself. That's the manicured selfish Casey everyone thought they knew. But the monster Casey could totally step outside herself and probably toss her daughter who knows where without looking back.
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1737 on: October 09, 2008, 09:56:15 PM »

MT
This story is making me paranoid, have the A's discovered your address?   

I was wondering where you were!!!
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #1738 on: October 09, 2008, 09:57:19 PM »

Now, that would give Lee a reason to be "missing" now, and Mallory to have broken off their relationship (if true).  How sad is that?  Yikes, I wonder if she would have any recourse to keep her baby away from crazy Cindy?

I feel better about George now.  I wonder if he helped her still though.  Maybe that's why Tim is here and LP is so excited and sure they're going to find her?

Did George make a deal?

Colt,  No flaming here.   I have been on the fence about George all along.  My opinion changes daily.  It was worse every time he spoke to the media.  But I can't judge, as I don't know how I would react in his situation as you state it.  One of the first things I thought today after all this latest news broke, was somebody is going to (God forbid), hurt themselves, somebody else or worse, everybody in the house to end it all.  I cannot begin to imagine the pressure and tension in that house.  If it were me, I'd have to leave,  I couldn't take that,  especially doubting my own daughter,  knowing I've lost my grandchild and all the other dysfunction in that house, along with Cindy and Casey, being the bosses!

So, I will agree, unless something comes out otherwise of his guilt, I will give him the benefit of the doubt.  He does better keeping his  mouth shut and staying in the background.  I pray he keeps his strength through all this, as well as doing the right thing, next week for the grand jury.

Please let him know there are people out here, that would never wish him to hurt himself.  He needs to stay strong.  Sounds like he's the only one who might do the RIGHT thing, for his baby granddaughter.  This too shall pass, and if he's innocent, he needs to get the hell out of dodge, away from the rest of the family, if they don't end up in jail too!

I feel better about George, too. I wonder, though, is he still in that house with her? How completely weird must that be? 

I fully understand why my opinions are are not shared by others here, However....I still stand by his side. I truly believe he's a victim, along with Caylee. And my opinion of him has not changed. I feel that he has been kept mostly in the dark in the Anthony's family. I think he's being overwhelmed with the information that's coming out about his daughter. You can see in his eyes, that he's scared. I think he knows that he has lost his grand daughter, and he knows he's going to lose his daughter as well (this, he told me). Even though I've spoken with Cindy only a couple of times on the phone (she was pleasant), it's my opinion that she wears the pants in the family. It appears that she has a much stronger personality than George's, and she's the boss.

I fear for both his mental health, and what this may lead him to do. A weak person can sometimes only take so much, before they do something stupid. I've even discussed this with George, so this is why I have concerns on his mental stability. He almost "lost it" not long ago, and I'm afraid this may put him over the edge....again, but worse this time. This situation is just getting worse each passing hour.

When this all comes to an end (and it will), he will end up losing Cindy, Casey, and more sadly...little Caylee Marie. If he doesn't get professional help...he may even lose himself.

The last time I've been in contact with George, it was a short text message I received from him couple of days ago.

For what it's worth: I'm glad Jose is Casey lawyer. He's so incompetent (stupid), he's actually going to help the prosecution in winning their case against Casey.

So that there is NO questions as who's side I'm on, or who I support: I'll stick with George (unless real evidence changes this), and of course....little Caylee Marie. I will wear my purple "Help Find Caylee" band, until TES brings her home. I pray that this will be very soon.

Chuck

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1739 on: October 09, 2008, 09:59:55 PM »

Did George make a deal?

Chuck

Just adding that you forgot about Lee.  It sounds like Lee may be hiding something.  What are your thoughts about that?  Why wouldn't he voluntarily give DNA and take a poly, his parents did?  What's your take on that? 

Maybe you can shed some light for us, is Mallory pregnant and are she and Lee still a couple?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.