May 17, 2024, 09:45:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #55  (Read 319956 times)
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #100 on: November 07, 2008, 12:28:31 PM »

The blog post(s) that are being subpoened are from a poster on the FOXOrlando Blog called Ronjula.  Here is an example (copied to the Topix forum) of one of his posts.  I can see why the Prosecution wanted to talk to him:

I love what "The Sage" wrote under.......rofl

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #101 on: November 07, 2008, 12:29:32 PM »

I am so concerned.  The timing of the Anthonys' cooperation is so suspicious and ... the major involvement of NeJame in the TES effort is sooo troubling to me.

Then there is George Anthony's presence in the search area late last week.

My prayer is the search for Caylee Marie is not compromised.

Janet

I hear ya, I've been concerned about all these turn of events myself

It sure makes a person wonder why.

I believe that it is common sense that the defence taking such a major role in the the search effort in regards to finding the remains of Caylee Marie is a conflict of interest.  In other words ... the defence is assisting the prosecution in obtaining evidence that may imply the death penalty will again be on the table.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Charlie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #102 on: November 07, 2008, 12:29:57 PM »

Hi Charliegirl!!  I think the Anthony's are now more in panic mode than ever before.  I named myself after my little dog I had for 15 yrs., he died.  He loved me more than anyone ever has.  I'm thinking that with the gag order in place, there might be another arrest soon.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #103 on: November 07, 2008, 12:30:24 PM »

picture credit to Karate dad

Good Morning Monks...old and new!!  This is the BEST!!!!!!!!!
A big thanks to PA for posting it and Kd for making it.....

I had such a headache from trying to read all that tiny print yesterday....

As far as NG last night.....I was kinda glad that NeJ stood his own with her..she seems to be getting more and more rude.........LP looked like he was going to burst out laughing at any moment...Koby...he is just so wrong in so many ways.

I saw Destiny's reveal about the maggots and  hoping and praying this is in fact correct...I hate maggots...but I might have to change my mind

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Garden Gnome
Scared Monkey

« Reply #104 on: November 07, 2008, 12:30:31 PM »

Des (if you're still on) and/or anyone else...

Are the tests on the maggots the reason the Nyquil has come into discussion?

Nyquil has been brought up?  I am a sheltered monkey, mostly stay on this site.  Did I miss the discussion somewhere?

I can see Nyquil being used to sedate Caylee for a party but she would have to have a hell of a lot to actually kill her, wouldn't she?  Think Casey got Caylee to sleep in the car with Nyquil and somehow the chloroform came into play?  Or maybe she gave her chloroform for a quick knockout and Nyquil to keep her asleep?  Chloroform has a short duration, I believe, but if she gave her Nyquil before the chloroform?  God, this is just too freaking sick.   

Every now and then soft as breath upon my skin, I feel you come back again....and I believe.
TCIntriguedIN30
Scared Monkey

« Reply #105 on: November 07, 2008, 12:31:15 PM »

Klass,
  seemeatthebeach and Murt wanted me to let u guys know the interview with LP should be in the next couple hours
If intrested  come to this link

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/murtwitnessone-live
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #106 on: November 07, 2008, 12:35:22 PM »

Hi Charliegirl!!  I think the Anthony's are now more in panic mode than ever before.  I named myself after my little dog I had for 15 yrs., he died.  He loved me more than anyone ever has.  I'm thinking that with the gag order in place, there might be another arrest soon.

I'm wondering if REALITY is setting in.  Yesterday, when we did a drive-by Hopespring with MURT, TES was at the house.  Something just isn't sitting right with all these flip flops.  Cindy has always showed her disgust for TES, even to the point of fighting with Tim.  Now, all of a sudden, TES has coverage on the Anthony MySpace???  No, something is up big time.  And another thing, why no jail visits to see KC?  I'm wondering again, if REALITY isn't starting to set in with CA, finally????

p.s.  Sorry about your little doggie Sad
Pebbles
Scared Monkey

« Reply #107 on: November 07, 2008, 12:36:26 PM »

good morning monkey pals!

Here is what I am really confused about....

In the "Cupid" dating profile, KC goes on and on about how she loves being a mom, her daughter is her life, etc.  Now she is 22, taking into consideration the men in her age bracket, well most of them are not looking for a ready made family (no offense intended, just speaking from my own experience as a single mom) and arent really interested in family time, but rather PARTY time.  When KC made that profile I am sure she knew that, so it leads me to think maybe she did actually love Caylee (no nanner throwing please, im not a KC supporter!) at one time.  Could it be that something in her did snap?  I just cant see a woman who says those things about the love for her daughter turn around and drug her, put her in the trunk, let her die and act like nothing has happened.  Not to mention later refer to her as "that child"

I am having a hard time putting into words what my brain is thinking on this, but hopefully you are kinda following me here. I am really really puzzled on this one!

No nanner throwing here.  I follow you & agree that something drastically changed with Casey.  Even her friends said she was a loving mother, but George elluded to the fact in his interview released yesterday, that this new group of friends was not (imow) "kid friendly", especially TL.  Now this could just all be spin, but I think there is some truth to it, imo.

I think it is strange too and it does seem like she may have snapped.  IIRC some of her friends had recently told her that Caylee shouldn't be at the clubs. Then the big argument with Cindy on the 15th may have been the final straw for her.  Caylee was probably fussy after this and KC either snapped and hurt Caylee, or tried to shut her up with chloroform.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #108 on: November 07, 2008, 12:37:11 PM »

Klass,
  seemeatthebeach and Murt wanted me to let u guys know the interview with LP should be in the next couple hours

Thanks for the headsup! 
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #109 on: November 07, 2008, 12:37:50 PM »

I am so concerned.  The timing of the Anthonys' cooperation is so suspicious and ... the major involvement of NeJame in the TES effort is sooo troubling to me.

Then there is George Anthony's presence in the search area late last week.

My prayer is the search for Caylee Marie is not compromised.

Janet

I hear ya, I've been concerned about all these turn of events myself

It sure makes a person wonder why.

I believe that it is common sense that the defence taking such a major role in the the search effort in regards to finding the remains of Caylee Marie is a conflict of interest.  In other words ... the defence is assisting the prosecution in obtaining evidence that may imply the death penalty will again be on the table.

Janet

I agree with you Janet.

Technically NeJames is not the defense. He is George and Cindy's lawyer, not Casey's. They sure do spend all their time defending Casey though.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #110 on: November 07, 2008, 12:37:57 PM »

Des (if you're still on) and/or anyone else...

Are the tests on the maggots the reason the Nyquil has come into discussion?

Hi DR,

I don't have an answer to that one but I have also thought about Benedryl (sp?).

My son had to take it for bad case of poison ivy once and WOW! it put him out cold for hours (normal dose for 40lbs in case any one got the wrong idea).

Since KC wanted to party all night and didn't have a sitter and also go to Tony's when Caylee wasn't welcomed this sounds like it would fit her purpose.

Lovinlife

Benadryl in too high a dose can easily kill a small child.  I gave my son a dose once after he was stung by a bee, and you are right, it does knock them out.  I had him sleeping right next to me because I was worried.

Lisa
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #111 on: November 07, 2008, 12:39:26 PM »

Hey Monkeys!!!

I just posted a Peter DeVries interview in Natalee's thread...there IS a new witness!!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #112 on: November 07, 2008, 12:40:39 PM »

Hey Monkeys!!!

I just posted a Peter DeVries interview in Natalee's thread...there IS a new witness!!!
Hello!!  Im glad to see you, and thank you for the info.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #113 on: November 07, 2008, 12:41:36 PM »

Hey Monkeys!!!

Hello!!  Im glad to see you, and thank you for the info.

Good to see you too!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #114 on: November 07, 2008, 12:42:25 PM »

OK Destiny dish!!! I have to get going soon and I want to hear what you have to say!!!

Checking notes....this has not even been told to LP yet...at least from me....a few who read here know...so here goes...

Last week in one of my convos with Body Farm and ORNL...there seems to be a *finished* entomology report.....I was told based on the results of this report...which has been sent to FBI.....that the ONLY thing Casey could hope for at this point was a plea bargain.....since when do maggots from a certian car...contain human DNA....huh?.......Des

Welcome back Des, I missed you.  I've been saying for months that the maggots will bring Casey down!!!
TCIntriguedIN30
Scared Monkey

« Reply #115 on: November 07, 2008, 12:42:50 PM »

Klass,

Thanks for the headsup! 

You are welcome 
Charlie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #116 on: November 07, 2008, 12:44:40 PM »

Thank you very much CharlieGirl.  You are sweet.  Cindy needs some reality, the maggot discussion earlier gave me new perspective on the whole reality of it all. 
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #117 on: November 07, 2008, 12:45:19 PM »

good morning monkey pals!

Here is what I am really confused about....

In the "Cupid" dating profile, KC goes on and on about how she loves being a mom, her daughter is her life, etc.  Now she is 22, taking into consideration the men in her age bracket, well most of them are not looking for a ready made family (no offense intended, just speaking from my own experience as a single mom) and arent really interested in family time, but rather PARTY time.  When KC made that profile I am sure she knew that, so it leads me to think maybe she did actually love Caylee (no nanner throwing please, im not a KC supporter!) at one time.  Could it be that something in her did snap?  I just cant see a woman who says those things about the love for her daughter turn around and drug her, put her in the trunk, let her die and act like nothing has happened.  Not to mention later refer to her as "that child"

I am having a hard time putting into words what my brain is thinking on this, but hopefully you are kinda following me here. I am really really puzzled on this one!

No nanner throwing here.  I follow you & agree that something drastically changed with Casey.  Even her friends said she was a loving mother, but George elluded to the fact in his interview released yesterday, that this new group of friends was not (imow) "kid friendly", especially TL.  Now this could just all be spin, but I think there is some truth to it, imo.

I think it is strange too and it does seem like she may have snapped.  IIRC some of her friends had recently told her that Caylee shouldn't be at the clubs. Then the big argument with Cindy on the 15th may have been the final straw for her.  Caylee was probably fussy after this and KC either snapped and hurt Caylee, or tried to shut her up with chloroform.

I don't think she snapped. George's interview made it plenty clear they have been having troubles with Casey a LONG time.

I think Casey was being a chameleon when it came to being a loving, devoted mother. Sociopaths are very good manipulators. She saw Caylee as more of an accessory that got her attention. When that acceessory became a burden is when she got rid of it.

jmo

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #118 on: November 07, 2008, 12:46:39 PM »

OK Destiny dish!!! I have to get going soon and I want to hear what you have to say!!!

Checking notes....this has not even been told to LP yet...at least from me....a few who read here know...so here goes...

Last week in one of my convos with Body Farm and ORNL...there seems to be a *finished* entomology report.....I was told based on the results of this report...which has been sent to FBI.....that the ONLY thing Casey could hope for at this point was a plea bargain.....since when do maggots from a certian car...contain human DNA....huh?.......Des

So, then, Casey probably freaked out when she opened the trunk and saw maggots on little Caylee's body, and that's when she began a plan to dispose of the body.  So, it seems to me that if it's assumed Caylee died on the 16th, it should be figured out how long it would take to produce maggots on a dead body.  From that day, it would make sense to really hone in on the pings and where they lead to.

Flies and maggots also provide an approximate time of death, very useful for cases where the body has been long dead. Only certain insects will feed and lay eggs on a dead corpse and forensic entomologists study these insects, their larvae cycles and thereafter can determine whether a body has been dead for just one day or up to 3 or 4 weeks.
Time Physical Appearance of Body Insects Present at that Stage
0-3 days 0-3 days Proteins and carbohydrates in the deceased body begin to break down. Blowflies e.g. Bluebottle flies, Syrphidae flies
4-7 days Body is starting to decay and causes the abdomen to inflate because of the gases inside. Fly larvae and beetle e.g. Rove Beetles
8-18 days 8-18 days Decay is well and truly setting in; the abdomen wall begins to break down. Ants, cockroaches, beetles and flies
19-30 days The decaying body enters a stage know as 'post-decay'; in wet, humid conditions, the body is sticky and wet; in hot dry conditions, the body is dried out. Beetles and mites e.g. Springtail beetle, Acari, Nematocera (present only during the winter months), Brachycera
31 and over days The bones, skin and hair that remain no longer give off a powerful stench and smell just like the soil surrounding it.

Decay can also determine how long a person has been dead for and in Tennessee, a special research area has been set up to study exactly how and why bodies decay. The research farm, known as The Body Farm, was established in 1981 by Bill Bass, a professor of forensic anthropology. By having decaying bodies readily available to study, Bass and his students discovered a number of factors contributing to body decay. Some things they discovered include that flies and maggots will turn a body in to a skeleton in under two weeks in warmer weather and the face will always rot first because maggots prefer wet places. He has also observed how fast bodies decay when submerged in water, stored in the boot of a car, or wrapped in plastic and that when a person's head is burnt, that the skull reaches boiling point very quickly, causing the skull to explode. If the person head doesn't explode, it means that the victim may have been shot in the head, allowing the steam to escape.
http://library.thinkquest.org/04oct/00206/text_ta_time_since_death.htm

How do you figure out how old a maggot is?

Well, you need to know a few basic things first:

1. What species of fly the maggot is (maggots are fly larvae).

2. What kind of weather (especially temperature) has the body been in lately (the environment influences how fast maggots grow).

3. How long the maggot is, as maggots get longer with age.

Once you have the basic info, you compare it to previous research. For example, if you find a maggot from a body is the species Calliphora vicina, and the body has been indoors at 21oC, and the maggot is 6 mm long, then previous research suggests the maggot is at least 2 days old. Therefore, the person has likely been dead for at least two days.

So, how do you find out what species of fly a maggot is?

Most forensic entomologists take the maggots from the body and raise them in jars with rotting meat until they grow up to become adult flies. A forensic entomologist can then use characteristics such as the number of veins in a fly’s wings and the shape of male genitalia to determine what species of fly it is. They have to raise the maggots up to adult flies because, even to an expert, most species of maggot look the same.

Genetics is changing how forensic entomologists identify maggot species.

Every species of fly has different DNA. Therefore, reading the genetic sequence of a maggot’s DNA, will tell you the species of fly. This has several advantages over the traditional method of raising maggots to adult flies:

Speed: Grinding up a maggot and analyzing its DNA takes only a day or two instead of days to weeks to raise a maggot to an adult fly. The faster police can get an estimate of how long a person has been dead, the more precisely they can focus their investigation.

Availability: DNA sequence-reading facilities are common, while fly experts are rare and often far away.

Specimen types: You can get DNA from dead maggots, or parts broken off maggots in shipment from the police, but in order to raise a maggot to adulthood it needs to be alive and healthy.

Courtroom evidence: The type of evidence courts are most likely to accept is the kind that is based on numbers and probabilities as opposed to an expert’s personal opinion. Using DNA to determine what species a maggot is will result in a percent probability
estimate that can be presented in court (e.g., “The maggot had a 99.3% probability of being the species Calliphora vicina based on its DNA sequence”), while using the anatomy of an adult fly does not provide any probability estimate.
http://www.genomicseducation.ca/genomics_and_you/innovative_technology/forensic_entomology.htm

Looking at the bugs on a corpse may also tell you if the body has been moved or disturbed after death. Different bugs are found in different surroundings (compare the bush with the beach for example), so if a body were moved after a crime, the insects on the body wouldn't match up with what you'd expect in those surroundings. Also, moving or disturbing the body after the bugs have arrived can mess up the insects' life cycles, and forensic entomologists can pick this up too.

Other useful info that maggots can provide include whether or not there were any wounds on a body (something that's tricky to determine once decomposition sets in), or whether the person was under the influence of drugs before death (the maggots 'bioaccumulate' or collect the drugs from the flesh that they've eaten, so drugs can be identified even after the body has mostly decomposed).
http://smartmoves.questacon.edu.au/teachers/topics/forensics.asp

Insects can also be used, in some cases, to determine the general location of a murder and even to help identify the victim. If, for example, a corpse is found in New England but forensic experts determine that larvae retrieved from the corpse are from a species of beetle that exists only in the South, investigators know two things—that the body has been moved from a Southern location, and that it could be that of a missing person last seen in a Southern state.
http://main.uab.edu/show.asp?durki=25348

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #119 on: November 07, 2008, 12:48:53 PM »

Thank you very much CharlieGirl.  You are sweet.  Cindy needs some reality, the maggot discussion earlier gave me new perspective on the whole reality of it all. 

I am most certainly NOT supporting Cindy, but to think that she may have smelled her own g daughters decomposing body, it's no wonder she is nuts.  I won't even let myself imagine that what if?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.