May 17, 2024, 01:25:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #18 8/6/09 - 8/30/09  (Read 322386 times)
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1800 on: August 29, 2009, 12:43:33 PM »

So is Tim suppose to search the rose area tommorrow??? Then will they disclose the area????...I tell you what ...after her pointing the finger to her brother and then telling this rose story then LE taking him in for questioning I think that they are trying to set up her brother for whatever reason but he may go in there and tell life long stories about Misty ,,,I think that this girl is C_R_A_Z_Y !!!!

I don't know if she's crazy or not, but her grammar makes the Baby Jesus cry.
I am wondering if it is really that bad ...can't really see her making it to 7th grade that way .....we need to compare her spelling to the myspace grammar and her signature to the marriage liscense one because I am thinking that she may be trying to act dumber than she is and also she is pulling out the I am only 17 years old crap JMO

I don't know...I really haven't been following this case and just turned on Nancy Grace tonight randomly. So, for what it's worth, I'm coming into this without any agenda or prejudices. But she strikes me as a potentially pretty, very manipulative girl who has never had any advantage in life at all. I mean, what 17-year-old shacks up with a boyfriend and his children in a trailer? (When I was 17 I was playing violin in the high school orchestra and planning for college). I'm not saying she's innocent (far from it, in my opinion). I'm just saying I genuinely believe she's low-class and disadvantaged...but maybe that's what she wants me to believe!

Reportedly, she only has a 4th grade education.  That says a lot to me.  Why??
Good afternoon Strayze. 
Isn't that illegal in and of itself?!
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1801 on: August 29, 2009, 01:01:43 PM »

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/video/default.aspx?mid=1231220760          It is the video that is titled Hank Croslin and his wife, very interesting.

That is...........wonder why Tim M would go by his house and ask him to drop the charges against Ron

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1802 on: August 29, 2009, 01:25:34 PM »

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/video/default.aspx?mid=1231220760          It is the video that is titled Hank Croslin and his wife, very interesting.

That is...........wonder why Tim M would go by his house and ask him to drop the charges against Ron
I'm really surprised by that, I don't know 
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1803 on: August 29, 2009, 01:25:42 PM »

I do to IM, something is strange about this entire thing, it seems like to me that this was a ruse set up by Misty in order for her to throw her brother under the bus because he wouldnt drop those charges against Ronald,   I wish we knew if Tim asked him about it before she took these tests or after, hmmmmm    this is very fishy....   someone is gonna hang themselves soon.

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1804 on: August 29, 2009, 01:27:50 PM »

I do to IM, something is strange about this entire thing, it seems like to me that this was a ruse set up by Misty in order for her to throw her brother under the bus because he wouldnt drop those charges against Ronald,   I wish we knew if Tim asked him about it before she took these tests or after, hmmmmm    this is very fishy....   someone is gonna hang themselves soon.

I agree about the set up..............I'm just hoping there is some resolution and this is not some wild goose chase.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
strayze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1805 on: August 29, 2009, 01:28:31 PM »

So is Tim suppose to search the rose area tommorrow??? Then will they disclose the area????...I tell you what ...after her pointing the finger to her brother and then telling this rose story then LE taking him in for questioning I think that they are trying to set up her brother for whatever reason but he may go in there and tell life long stories about Misty ,,,I think that this girl is C_R_A_Z_Y !!!!

I don't know if she's crazy or not, but her grammar makes the Baby Jesus cry.
I am wondering if it is really that bad ...can't really see her making it to 7th grade that way .....we need to compare her spelling to the myspace grammar and her signature to the marriage liscense one because I am thinking that she may be trying to act dumber than she is and also she is pulling out the I am only 17 years old crap JMO

I don't know...I really haven't been following this case and just turned on Nancy Grace tonight randomly. So, for what it's worth, I'm coming into this without any agenda or prejudices. But she strikes me as a potentially pretty, very manipulative girl who has never had any advantage in life at all. I mean, what 17-year-old shacks up with a boyfriend and his children in a trailer? (When I was 17 I was playing violin in the high school orchestra and planning for college). I'm not saying she's innocent (far from it, in my opinion). I'm just saying I genuinely believe she's low-class and disadvantaged...but maybe that's what she wants me to believe!

Reportedly, she only has a 4th grade education.  That says a lot to me.  Why??
Good afternoon Strayze. 
Isn't that illegal in and of itself?!
Good afternoon.  Illegal, yes.  But in backwoods areas, not at all uncommon.  It is a situation where remedial resources may not be available, or the public schools cannot accommodate the mentally challenged, even though there are state and federal laws on this.  Also, there is pressure on kids to work (frequently farm work). despite whatever the law is.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1806 on: August 29, 2009, 01:29:01 PM »

Does anyone remember where it was that NayNay was suppose to have gotten her car stuck and had to have someone come pull it out?
Her keys were found on the San Mateo search
wonder how far this area is from where they are searching.?

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1807 on: August 29, 2009, 01:31:35 PM »

O/T

Dead body found in Sanford

Updated: Saturday, 29 Aug 2009, 10:34 AM EDT
Published : Saturday, 29 Aug 2009, 10:34 AM EDT

SANFORD, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35) - Sanford Police are investigating a dead body found floating in Lake Monroe early Saturday.

The body was discovered in the lake off of French St and 17/92 in downtown Sanford at around 8 a.m.

Lt. Mike Horan said police established a crime scene and pulled the body out of the water with the help of the Sanford Police Department.

It appears the body is that of a white male, according to witnesses at the scene.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/seminole_news/082909_Dead_body_found_in_Sanford

Heart
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1808 on: August 29, 2009, 01:31:59 PM »

I agree about the set up..............I'm just hoping there is some resolution and this is not some wild goose chase.
I dont think its a set up, but I think there is more to this story of mwhy Misty is setting her brother up like this, I cant help but wonder if they will find something in this area, maybe not Haleigh, but something that will incriminate her brother even more,

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1809 on: August 29, 2009, 01:32:23 PM »

I totally agree, and I just hope that this doesn't end in a violent manner. Can you just imagine the tension and hatred right now going on 
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1810 on: August 29, 2009, 01:33:26 PM »

Searchers look for Haleigh and Tracy

Updated: Saturday, 29 Aug 2009, 11:57 AM EDT
Published : Saturday, 29 Aug 2009, 11:57 AM EDT

ORLANDO, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35) - Searches are underway for two of Florida’s missing people.

A team of specialized search and rescue volunteers are in Ocoee this weekend looking for clues into the disappearance of Tracy Ocasio. The 27-year-old woman went missing in May after leaving the Tap Room bar in Metrowest with James Hataway, a person of interest in her disappearance.

The Florida-3 Airboat Search and Rescue group is made up of trained search and rescue personnel. The group recently conducted a dual search for both Tracy Ocasio and Jennifer Kesse, who has been missing since 2006 from her condo near the Mall at Millenia.

Earlier this week, Ocoee Police revealed they found a black boot in the wood that they think might have belonged to Ocasio. Police also received a tip about a body in freezer bags in an abandoned animal shelter in Winter Garden, but the medical examiner determined it was just animal bones.

Members of Equusearch, the Texas-based search team, are once again searching an area near the home of Ronald Cummings, whose 4-year-old daughter Haleigh Cummings vanished from the family’s trailer in March.

Under hypnosis, Ronald Cumming’s 17-year-old wife Misty Croslin Cummings told searchers to look for Haleigh near a rose left in an undisclosed area in Putnam County.

Based on that tip, Equusearch on Saturday headed back out to Satsuma to search for leads in the case.

Fox 35 has crews at both search locations. Watch FOx 35 News at 7 and 10 for more on these developing stories.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/orange_news/082909_Searchers_look_for_Haleigh_and_Tracy

Heart
strayze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1811 on: August 29, 2009, 01:35:15 PM »

Misty is one spiteful (st)itch.  Unprincipled and materialistic to boot.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1812 on: August 29, 2009, 01:40:12 PM »

I will have to agree with you. And one other thing, that I don't want anyone to take the wrong way, because it is a terrible and serious topic. But I really wonder if Misty was abused by any family member? Is she just saying this for sympathy, or to get family members in trouble. It would be horrific either way, if it really happened, or she is making it all up. I just don't believe anything that comes out of her mouth.
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1813 on: August 29, 2009, 01:41:57 PM »

This may have already been said, but I think with Misty all of a sudden claiming "dreams", and dropping hints about a rose, that Haleigh may very well be where she says. Am thinking that her and Ronald think enough time has gone by that she will be completely decomposed, like Caylee, and now it's time to lead LE to her body.

I hope they find her soon!  an angelic monkey  an angelic monkey

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1814 on: August 29, 2009, 01:43:53 PM »

This may have already been said, but I think with Misty all of a sudden claiming "dreams", and dropping hints about a rose, that Haleigh may very well be where she says. Am thinking that her and Ronald think enough time has gone by that she will be completely decomposed, like Caylee, and now it's time to lead LE to her body.

Could be, or she has been spending time on WS reading all about visions and dreams in this case, and yes, a rose comes up   
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1815 on: August 29, 2009, 01:44:43 PM »

Man, this is really strange about this rose, for it to be there when the LE went to look for it means that Misty had to have been to this area before, she knew for a fact it was there, and then so why would a rose out in the middle of the woods be there if not to mark something, and why would she not tell LE about this place at the beginning of all this, and then all of a sudden tell it now, I think we are in for a surprise on this search, I believe this rose has been at this location to mark something that happened possible even before Haleigh dissapeared and both Misty and her brother knows why its there, then after the fight with her brother and he refusing to drop the charges against Ronald , Misty has told about this place to pay him back, I wouldnt be surprised if they find something in this area that does put the brother in jail, I wouldnt be surprised if it just might be a different child or baby, Mist said it was contributed to Haleigh only becaus she knew if she said that they would search........something is gonna happen I think and something more than just the Haleigh case is about to be revealed..

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1816 on: August 29, 2009, 01:45:42 PM »

I will have to agree with you. And one other thing, that I don't want anyone to take the wrong way, because it is a terrible and serious topic. But I really wonder if Misty was abused by any family member? Is she just saying this for sympathy, or to get family members in trouble. It would be horrific either way, if it really happened, or she is making it all up. I just don't believe anything that comes out of her mouth.

I agree, she has now stated that she has been abused by 3 different people, Jeremy Miller (serving time fo it), cousin Joe and her brother...............just seems odd to me 

[
strayze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1817 on: August 29, 2009, 01:45:42 PM »

Nor do I. She is manipulating, histrionic or both.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1818 on: August 29, 2009, 01:48:12 PM »

I have been wondering that too Gizzie.............after all this time I'd think there would be no evidence 

Haleigh deserved so much better and now IMO they need to focus on getting Jr out of there before something bad happens to him, he obviously shouldn't be in that home with all the tension and stress now. 

[
strayze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1819 on: August 29, 2009, 01:48:31 PM »

Pretty soon we may start hearing from Misty stories on Ronald, that is if it serves her purpose.  And to thinks she wants a baby from him.  No child should be subjected to this.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.